Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Author Topic: Tamatim's FC Archive  (Read 8574 times)
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2020, 09:57:33 AM »

Info:
Name: Michael "Mike" White
Birthday: July 28th
Relationships: Max (Twin Brother)
Favorite Holiday: Pirate Bash
Favorite Color: Dodger Blue
Favorite Food: Fish & Chips
Fun Facts:
- He is 3 hours older than Max.
- He and his twin both have a problem in their eyes where they almost can't see without glasses.
- He really likes to go fishing in a calm day.
Outfits:

Style H (Pirate Bash):
Trivia
  • He, Max, Vana, Prinn and Karen are the only FCs I kept since 2014.
  • He having Max as a twin was planned since 2015, where he represents blue, and Max representing green.

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2020, 10:04:43 AM »

Info:
Name: Maximus "Max" White
Birthday: July 28th
Relationships: Mike (Twin Brother)
Favorite Holiday: New Year
Favorite Color: Medium Sea Green
Favorite Food: Turkey
Fun Facts:
- He is 3 hours younger than Mike.
- He and his twin both have a problem in their eyes where they almost can't see without glasses.
- He doesn't have a pet, though he would like to have a cat one day.
- He sometimes find Mike boring.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • He, Mike, Vana, Prinn and Karen are the only FCs I kept since 2014.
  • He having Mike as a twin was planned since 2015, where he represents green, and Mike representing blue.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 04:38:37 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2020, 04:28:04 AM »

Info:
Name: Xavier Del Rosario
Birthday: January 15th
Relationships: Riley (Best Friend)
Favorite Holiday: Chilifest
Favorite Color: Medium Purple
Favorite Food: Mango
Fun Facts:
- He would love to ride a tiger one day.
- He got his tattoo when he was 16.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • He is one of my experimental FCs who ended up being official.

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2020, 04:34:09 AM »

Info:
Name: Riley L. Marcos
Birthday: October 29th
Relationships: Xavier (Best Friend)
Favorite Holiday: Starlight Jubilee
Favorite Color: Medium Violet Red
Favorite Food: Strawberry Sundae
Fun Facts:
- She was a bit overweight when she was younger.
- She is friendlier than Xavier.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • She was planned to be entered in KCP18 in a previous design, but she got replaced.

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2020, 07:09:02 AM »

Info:
Name: Spencer De Marcos
Birthday: January 23th
Relationships: Samira, Ramy, Silvia (Friends, Bandmates)
Favorite Holiday: Sugarplex Film Fest
Favorite Color: Cornflower Blue
Favorite Food: Teryaki Chicken
Fun Facts:
- He sometimes likes to listen to Rock and Roll, as it reminds him of his father.
- He hates strong light because it hurts his eyes due to a problem.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • I adopted him from Speedo. Credits to him.

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2020, 07:17:05 AM »

Info:
Name: Samira G. Brightman
Birthday: June 7th
Relationships: Spencer, Ramy, Silvia (Friends, Bandmates)
Favorite Holiday: Sugarplex Film Fest
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Brown Rice
Fun Facts:
- Hearing the word "Onion" irritates her.
   - Ironically, she loves onion as a food.
- She sometimes feels like Spencer is different than all people she met.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • I made her to try using the Skyler hat.

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2020, 11:30:02 AM »

Info:
Name: Ramy L. Woods
Birthday: April 5th
Relationships: Spencer, Samira, Silvia (Friends, Bandmates)
Favorite Holiday: New Year
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Favorite Food: Waffles with Maple Syrup
Fun Facts:
- He gets easily cold.
   - Though, his favorite season is winter.
- He prefers writing songs than singing as he is too shy to sing in front of people.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • The shirt he wears in his Style B is the mix of a Hot Doggeria Pack shirt and armwarmers.

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2020, 11:41:26 AM »

Info:
Name: Silvia J. Green
Birthday: February 27th
Relationships: Spencer, Samira, Ramy (Friends, Bandmates)
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite Color: Light Pink
Favorite Food: Shrimp
Fun Facts:
- Her leg injure is healed by now, but it's still better for her to not dance.
- She likes doing tricks sometimes.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • I made her trying to use a certain color scheme I have had in mind.

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2020, 09:02:09 AM »

Info:
Name: Clara A. Thomson
Birthday: November 24th
Relationships: None
Favorite Holiday: St. Paddy Day
Favorite Color: Yellow Green
Favorite Food: Turkey Sandwich
Fun Facts:
- She bullied three girls in her school.
- She has a secret pocket in her pants where she always keeps her phone.
Outfits:
Trivia
  • Clara is one of the very few FCs that did not get her Style A changed since 2018.
  • Clara was an experimental FC of the freckles, eye type and PLP's camping update clothes.

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2020, 09:10:56 AM »

Info:
Name: Fay Pimienta
Birthday: December 8th
Relationships: None
Favorite Holiday: Cinco De Mayo
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Calzones
Fun Facts:
- She can only speak Spanish fluently. She can speak little bits of English.
- She plans to take a PHD at psychology.
Outfits:

Style H (Cinco De Mayo):
Trivia
  • Fay was one of my mystery FCs.

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2020, 04:22:16 AM »

Info:
Name: Sarcelle Coquille D'eau
Personality: Curious, Kind, Anxious
Named Relationships: None
Favorite Holiday: Neptune's Feast
Representative Color: Turquoise
Favorite Food: Salmon Sushi
Fun Facts:
- She can't touch the bracelets, whenever she does, she gets electrified.
- Her hair and skirt's colors change depending on her mood.
   - For example, when she's angry, they become red.
- She can't walk very good, as she's still getting used to having legs.

Quote from: Sarcelle Coquille D'eau
No one appreciates their country, until he realizes how bad other countries are.
Styles:
Trivia
  • Sarcelle was my female entry for "The Anonymous FC Tournament: Season 6".
  • Her name means "Teal Water Shell" in French.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 04:58:49 AM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2020, 04:52:42 AM »

Info:
Name: Bassam Alnaqid
Personality: Positive, Smart, Nice
Named Relationships: None
Favorite Holiday: Starlight Jubilee
Representative Color: Steel Blue
Favorite Food: Rice with Vegetables
Fun Facts:
- He likes smiling most of the time, as it helps him to stay positive.
- The accessory he wears in his Style B is what he gives to arts he likes.
- He can see without glasses, but it's better for him to wear it.
   - That's due to spending a lot of time on screens.

Quote from: Bassam Alnaqid
Impressive. Now, for the details.
Styles:
Trivia
  • Bassam was one of my mystery FCs.
  • I entered him in "I Seen The Scene" as a judge. Sadly, it never continued.
  • His last name "Alnaqid" means "The Critique" in Arabic.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 12:57:14 PM by Tamatim » Logged

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Pages: 1 2 [3]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.