Doan
Koilee
Liezel
Mitch
Tony
Willow

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   
Print
Author Topic: Sixteen (Warning: Death) SEVENTH PART OUT NOW!  (Read 7546 times)
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2020, 08:29:10 PM »

Sixteen

Prologue (No Death Here):
Akari woke up in a large, dark, barren room surrounded by other people. Some of them were awake, others had not woken up yet. Akari stood up, let her eyes adjust to the dark lighting, and looked around.

The room was about 50 feet across, 50 feet wide, 50 feet tall. A cube. The ground was marked into 16 squares, each person was in one square.

Akari looked over to her left and found a young man who was one of about nine who were awake. "Hey," Akari whispered. "Any idea what's going on here?" Not getting an immediate response, she added. "I'm Akari."

"I'm Cameo," the man replied. He adjusted his glasses and looked around. "No idea. I woke up with my head throbbing, no idea how this happened. Do you, uh, recognize anyone here?"

Akari looked around. She was fairly certain she did not recognize anyone. "No one jumps out at me. Has anyone tried exploring?"

Cameo shrugged. "I think everyone's just looking around, waiting for everyone to wake up. Then, something might happen?"

Akari tried to leave her square but couldn't. "It's like there's an invisible wall here," Akari said. "Guess that's why no one's been looking at anything."

Cameo laughed slightly. "Yeah, that explains it."

"What are you talking about?" A loud voice boomed from nearby. Akari looked over to see a tall man wearing a fancy hat.

"Just trying to figure out where we are, I guess..." Cameo said slowly. "What's your name?"

"Deano," he replied.

"Hey Deano," Akari said. "Can you try waking everyone up? Your voice is pretty loud, and, uh, I'd like some answers."

"We just got here, you already don't like it?" Cameo smirked.

"I think you're joking, but honestly this place is scaring me. Feels like I'm in a horror movie," Akari replied while looking around.

Deano raised his hands to his mouth. "Attention everyone! Wake up! Wake up! Wake the hell up!" he yelled. A lot of the sleepers woke up.

Akari looked around at the others. There was a guy in his early thirties with a goatee, a young woman wearing a beret, a middle aged woman in a referee's shirt, a girl wearing a knit hat covering her eyes, a young kid in a turquoise hoodie, and a few others. The only person still sleeping was a young man wearing an orange shirt with strange facial hair.

"One to go..." the girl in the knitted hat whispered while looking at the sleeping man. After a few more minutes which were mostly silent, he woke up and looked around. A teenager wearing a basketball uniform who had been leaning against his invisible wall was surprised when the walls disappeared. He fell to the ground. Akari wanted to laugh, but the mood wasn't funny.

"Okay, the walls are gone. Let's try to find a way out," the woman in the referee shirt said. Everyone listened, and walked to the edges of the room. After a few minutes, it became clear that there were no apparent exits, or entrances for that matter.

"Anyone know why we're here?" a man wearing a police officer's uniform said. "Anyone remember... anything?" The crowd murmured in unison that they didn't.

"Shall we introduce ourselves?" a middle aged woman wearing a patterned shawl said.

Everyone seemed to agree it was a good idea, so they went around and introduced themselves.

The 16 Strangers:
Akari - 25 years old. She delivers mail for a day job, but at night she tears up the racetrack on her prized motorcycle. Is wearing a biking uniform, complete with goggles and a leather jacket.

Amy - 19 years old. A young artist struggling to make rent for her apartment. Likes to paint with watercolours. Didn't speak a lot.

Austin - 15 years old. Seemingly the youngest in the group. Has a part-time job as a cashier. Had a hard time staying still while everyone was talking. Likes to hide in his hoodie which is a bit big for him.

Bertha - 43 years old. An umpire and hockey referee for professional games. She's very passionate about her job and spoke a lot about it before being cut off.

Cameo - 23 years old. A computer hacker and self-admitted geek who spends a lot of time playing video games. Despite being a "geek", he didn't look like one, with an athletic physique and long hair.

Connor - 19 years old. A basketball superstar at his local high school. Has been offered a scholarship to play in university. Wearing a basketball uniform, last thing he remembers is being at practice but since he's always practicing he couldn't give a time.

Deano - 31 years old. A gondolier. Very loud, very energetic. Still wearing his uniform. Hmmm... a pattern is starting to appear.

Doan - 39 years old. A graphic designer. Didn't want to talk a lot because he believed the main goal here was to look for a pattern for the 16 people in the room.

Fernanda - 46 years old. An architect and interior designer. Has a husband and daughter she's extremely proud of. Tried to ask follow-up questions for most people but was cut off by Hank.

Hank - 38 years old. A police officer in the mountains. Still in uniform. Tried to become a leader immediately, organizing the discussion. Very strict, acknowledging that they did not know if they had a time limit or not.

Koilee - 23 years old. She takes care of a koi pond. Giggled a lot while talking, seems very excited to meet new people.

Liezel - 21 years old, an Instagram model/influencer and a college student. Initially seemed very worried, but calmed down after a few more introductions.

Mitch - 19 years old. A college student, not really studying any particular major. Almost fell asleep a few times.

Radlynn - Refused to give her age or her occupation, just said that she wanted to get out and didn't see a point in the introductions.

Tony - 39 years old, a game developer. Joked that he'd make a game about their eventual escape. Seems charismatic enough.

Willow - 18 years old, a library assistant and baker. A goth girl aesthetic. Very pale, and with the dark lighting almost resembled a ghost.

Hank: Those were some helpful introductions, but I don't see a pattern.
Willow: Who said there had to be a pattern?
Akari: I think it's unlikely that 16 people suddenly appear in a dark room with no exit, seemingly in the middle of the day, for no reason.
Doan: I'm quite confused. Did anyone see anything that would help?

Suddenly, the far wall turned to static. It became apparent that it was a screen. A shadowy humanoid figure appeared from the waist up on the screen.

???: Welcome to Sixteen. There are, well, sixteen of you, and that's all you know for now.

Doan: Is this a recording?

???: No Doan, this is live. I can hear everything you're saying, and I'm pretty sure you can hear me.

Koilee: Yeah, we hear you!

???: Wonderful. Anyway, I will reveal more about your setting in due time. For now, here's what you need to know. There are sixteen of you in a room with no way to escape.

Bertha: And?

???: And there is a way out of this room!

Deano: Great, what is it?

???: You'll find that out later. Now, I'll tell you the rules. Everyone head back to your starting square.

After about a minute, everyone had located and returned to the spot where they woke up.
Akari: Now what?

???: Okay, here's what's going to happen. I'll give you 10 minutes to talk amongst yourselves. After that, you will return to your squares and cast a vote for one of the others. How you vote will become obvious.

Liezel: What are we voting for?

???: The person with the most votes will die. I imagine it will be a most painful death. I have to admit I have not died myself, so I don't know what it's like, but-

Austin: DIE?!

???: Yes, you can hear me! Great! One of you will die. Then we'll do it again, and again, and, well, as many times as I feel like it!

Tony: Will we all die?

???: I'll answer that later. Actually no, if you think you're definitely dead no matter what this won't be interesting. Yes, you will not all die. Anyway, 10 minutes starts now, won't answer any questions. One more thing, if you don't vote, then I'll kill all 16 of you. So, maybe the part where you all don't die was a lie. I really hope not though. Play fair!

The screen flickered off. The crowd burst into questions despite the figure's warning. "What's going on?" "Will someone really die?"

Bertha: Let's... let's just not vote.
Radlynn: Didn't you hear him... it... that? If any of us don't vote, we'll all die!
Koilee: I don't want to die, so vote!

And then the game of life or death began. Some would live, some would die. Who will survive?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 09:04:25 PM by Nickito » Logged

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Join the Phoenix ORG Discord server! https://discord.gg/XSTP4Tz

Hermes
Restaurant Master

My KCP20 Entries!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 08:29:51 PM »

Ofc I haven't read it but... DEATH Shocked
Ok I just read it and I really like it. Can't wait for next part Cheesy
The color of mood is blue
Snom
Restaurant Star

Mmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 08:38:41 PM »

Okay I’m actually super excited for this! I love the killing game premise and especially in such a strange setting. I can’t wait to see how this goes!

hEllo teeewedgie I’m excite d to play a fun game of twg goood noiiiiiiggt
Hermes
Restaurant Master

My KCP20 Entries!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 08:40:12 PM »

I like killing customers as well
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 08:46:24 PM »

Yeah I stan this already, looking forward to future parts!

Vote for Natalie, Lennon, and Macy! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/1dx1lz1w
Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Women can vote for Biden without being fake. Real women, and any person for that matter, can vote for whoever they want.
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge
Season 4 (???) - Contestant hopefully
Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2020, 09:21:43 PM »

Contains Death!
Part 1:
Deano: No! No! No! I do not like this! I do not want to die!

Deano ran around the room, pounding on the walls. He was jumping around, looking for a door they had somehow missed.

Deano: We got in here somehow, and I'm gonna figure out how!
Cameo: Dude... you okay?
Deano: No, I am not okay! And you shouldn't be either!

Deano continued to run around.
Radlynn rolled her eyes and quickly gathered up Mitch, Connor, and Liezel. The stoner, the jock, and the beauty queen, she thought. They'll listen to anything I tell them.

Radlynn: Keep it down. Anyway we don't know how many people will live or die, but I want to live and I imagine you all do too.
Mitch: Yep, of course.
Connor: Uh huh.
Liezel: I'll live forever! *wink*
Radlynn: Anyway, I figure if the 4 of us stick together and always vote for the same person, that person is pretty likely to go home. Right?
Connor: Exactly. The 4 of us need to vote together. For who though?
Liezel: Hmmm...

Deano runs up to their group.

Deano: Why are you all so calm? One of us is going to DIE! None of us are even fifty yet, we're all too young!

He runs away.

Radlynn: That answer your question? *laugh*
Mitch: I don't like how you laugh at death but I like the part where I survive with minimal effort, I'm in.
Radlynn: Now let's see who we can get to join our group...

Cameo and Akari are talking.

Cameo: Yeah, this is insane.
Akari: Look at Radlynn over there, she's... plotting. She just openly grabbed a few people and is pointing at all of us. She's making a plan. I say we vote her out.
Cameo: I'm down for that I guess. She's immediately ready to... to just kill one of us! Like, that's a big thing to do, and she's so casual about it.

Amy walks over.

Amy: Hey guys... I don't like what that four is doing... they pointed at me and one of them shook her head and-
Cameo: Yeah I don't like it either. I want her gone. If she's so glad to kill one of us, I say she's the first to go.
Akari: First? You think there will be more than one?
Cameo: Yes. Unfortunately I think around half of us will die. Eight live, eight die.
Amy: That makes sense, I guess.
Cameo: Exactly. So let's make that four part of the eight that die.
Akari: You're pretty casual about this, aren't you?
Cameo: It's not like that... I just don't want them to just turn this into a game of strategy!
Amy: I really like this group... I can't imagine any of us getting votes.
Akari: We probably won't. We're all young and "full of potential" whatever that means, we'll be fine.
Cameo: Now who's casual about this?
Akari: I'm trying to stay relatively optimistic about this, the alternative is having a panic attack so I'd rather not do that. Okay?
Cameo nods silently.

Austin is sitting in the corner. Koilee walks over to him.

Koilee: Hey Austin, what's up?
Austin: I'm gonna die!
Koilee: No you're not, no one's going to vote for someone as young as you.
Austin: I'm gonna die!
Koilee: You have to be optimistic! This probably isn't real, it's like, a fake death. They're just released to the outside world or something!
Austin: I... won't risk that.
Koilee: Yeah I wouldn't either, but it helps deal with this for me.

Willow walks over. Those two seem a bit weak, she thought. I can manipulate them possibly.

Willow: I am so so scared right now. I don't know what to do!
Austin: Exactly, I'm glad you're normal too!
Koilee: I'd freak out, but Deano's freaking out for the lot of us, and it's... strangely making me feel calmer?
Willow: Yeah, it's like "at least I'm not him".
Austin: Yes, you sure aren't. *laughs weakly*
Willow: Anyway, I think Radlynn's going to tell us someone to vote for. She's building a group, would you be interested in joining? She'll keep us all safe.
Koilee: Ooh... tempting. I accept and so does he!
Austin: What?
Koilee: You don't accept?
Austin: Yes I do!
Willow: Great! Anyway I think this vote will be unanimous, so I won't tell you how to vote.

While everyone is talking, two people stand off to the side and discuss a secret...

Doan: Tony, we can't let them know we know each other.
Tony: I still don't get why you told everyone we were strangers! We've known each other for what, 20 years?
Doan: I wanted to withhold information until I knew what was going on, and I was right to do that. Look, if anyone figures out we're friends from the outside, they'll vote us for lying!
Tony: Then why did we lie?!
Doan: Shhh, keep it down. Anyway, even if we didn't lie, having a pair that will never vote against each other is dangerous, because for any other person it means we're more likely to vote for them.
Tony: No one's thinking about this that way, are they?
Doan: I'd like to think that, I really would, but some people are.
Tony: You are Doan!
Doan: Anyway, we can't talk much. Let's just vote with the majority until this whole thing is over.

Doan walks away from Tony, leaving Tony confused. Whatever, Tony thinks. Doan's always been a weird guy.

Hank, Bertha, and Fernanda are talking in a corner.

Hank: If I'm not mistaken, we're the three oldest here.
Fernanda: Approximately, yes. I think Tony and Doan are, but they don't look it.
Hank: Exactly. I'm afraid that if this goes on too long, that a mentality of "vote the old people, they've already lived" will develop. And I don't mind sacrificing myself, but at the same time I'd like to avoid developing any sort of strategy as to who goes.
Bertha: Then who will you vote out?
Hank: Radlynn's been running around to everyone telling us to vote for Deano because he's loud. Really? This is an awful, awful decision to make and you're basing it on that?!
Fernanda: Yeah, let's vote her.
Bertha: We'll have to, I guess. Can't not vote apparently.

Hank steps up and makes a loud announcement. He clears his throat very loudly, managing to get conversation to stop. Most of them acknowledge silently that Hank's ability to get a room to listen was impressive.

Hank: Radlynn has been going around telling most of us to vote for Deano.
Deano: WHAAAAAAT?! WHY?!
Radlynn: No reason.
Akari: Shut up Radlynn.
Hank: Anyway, I think that her given reason, that he's "too loud" is silly. She's treating this like a game. She's not even cooperating, she's not giving us her age! I think we should vote for her, so we're stuck with a group of sensible people who will take this seriously.
Amy: Yeah, I like that!
Cameo: I'm down for that!
Deano: Why am I getting voted for!
Radlynn: Because you're freaking out and it's bad for group morale! We cannot panic.
Deano: You're all trying to figure out who to... to KILL, and I'm trying to escape! I'm the only sensible person in this room!
Connor: He's literally openly trying to work against us all. That's not good.
Bertha: And Radlynn is trying to split us up.
Liezel: It's only splitting you up if you let her do it! It's more your reaction than her doing, you get that right?
Hank: Anyway you've all heard 2 names. Deano, and Radlynn. Vote for Radlynn, that makes sense. If you vote for Deano... I don't know what to say.

The screen flickers back on.

???: That was ten minutes!
Austin: How? That was, like, three minutes?
Liezel: I agree, where's our seven more minutes?
???: Time flies when you're deciding who should live and who should die, I guess!
Doan: Hey... what do we call you?
???: I will just automatically assume any statements are directed towards me when I am here, so... there is no need for me to have a name!
Doan: And... what happens if there's a tie?
???: Hmm... hadn't thought of that. Well, if there's a tie, I'll come up with something fair. Alright, return to your squares people!

Everyone returned to their square, faster this time as they've done it before.

???: Now, stand back.

Everyone stood near the back of their squares, still facing the unknown figure. A podium somehow folded up from their square. On top was a tablet with 15 names on it. Everyone's tablet displayed everyone's name but their own, to prevent anyone voting for themselves.

???: Okay I assume I've made myself clear. Voting will take one minute. Vote as quickly as possible! Hmmm... am I forgetting something?

Bertha: You forgot to tell us your name?
Koilee: Where are we?
Deano: Will we really die?

???: No, no, no. Hmm, if I forgot it, can't be important. Oh well. Voting starts now!

Hank votes for Radlynn.
Radlynn votes for Deano.
Connor votes for Deano.
Amy votes for Radlynn.

???: I have some good news!
Deano: Is this all a joke?
Amy: That's amazing!
???: Of course not! My good news is that... everyone has voted!
Amy: Ugh, that's good news?
Koilee: Yes, it means that only one of us will die and not all of us!
Amy: That's good?!
Koilee: Uh... relatively, I guess.
???: Anyway, let's see who got the most votes! It's...
Everyone starts to sweat. Even though most of the votes should have been for one of two people, there's a sense of uncertainty.
Victim 1:
???: Deano!
Deano: What?! No! No! NO!
Hank: Why did you do that? Everyone, why... did you... do that?
Radlynn: I told you, he was annoying.
Hank: So he had to die?! This isn't a board game, this isn't... Monopoly. This is life and death!
Deano: Why my life? Why my death?
Radlynn: Dude can barely form full sentences anymore. His brain broke when he realized he was probably going to die. If anything, we're doing him a favour.
Deano: NO! NO!
???: Yes! Yes! Any last words?
Deano: Why me?! Why... me? Why...
???: Okay, time to die! No one move a muscle.

The floor beneath Deano suddenly slid into another square. Deano fell in immediately, screaming. The floor slid back.

Koilee: Where... did he go?
???: Most questions I am avoiding answering because I don't want you to know the answers! That one, how the losers die... I genuinely think you do not want that answer. Just assume... he's in a better place. Anyway, I've got one more announcement...

AskJoe [Oct 06 12:17 AM]:   Okay, so maybe I was wrong all along and God actually does exist.

Hermes
Restaurant Master

My KCP20 Entries!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2020, 09:40:45 PM »

Spoiler:
R.I.P. Deano. Now I want Radlynn to die she is more annoying tbh. And Hank as well.
Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2020, 09:41:51 PM »

Spoiler:
Yikes. Yeah, Radlynn should be going sometime soon, she’s pretty annoying.
Koilee is probably my favorite so far but I can’t see her going far either.

Vote for Natalie, Lennon, and Macy! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/1dx1lz1w
Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
Women can vote for Biden without being fake. Real women, and any person for that matter, can vote for whoever they want.
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge
Season 4 (???) - Contestant hopefully
Hermes
Restaurant Master

My KCP20 Entries!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2020, 09:43:44 PM »

Spoiler:
Koilee, Austin, Amy, and Cameo deserve to live.
Oolong
Restaurant Master

KALEB KING

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2020, 10:01:46 PM »

Spoiler:
Koilee, Austin, Amy, and Cameo deserve to live.
Kief
Inactive
Better Than Papa!

I'll leave you with the cat in the hat.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2020, 02:04:57 AM »

Spoiler:
I wanna know the feeling of everyone instantly liking your work omg
-Iced_Ibzy-
ibzy the ice boi
Restaurant Master

new profile pic!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2020, 03:07:16 AM »

Spoiler:
Okay bruh I don't want this to happen just for 15 more times lol
Radlynn is going soon and there's probably going to be am immunity challenge or something
Nice part!  Smiley

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
Vote for Owen, Feng and Lavender for KCP20! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/d6x8mrz64f
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
26.08.20 = skyler for pnc20
03.09.20 = skyler isn't in pnc2020 so error
04.09.20 = drawing of owen
25.09.20 = ibzyfrost
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

-Iced_Ibzy-
ibzy the ice boi
Restaurant Master

new profile pic!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2020, 03:09:38 AM »

Spoiler:
oh and my favourite is cameo and Austin cos they are both amazing

Me and all my FCs wish you an amazing day!
Vote for Owen, Feng and Lavender for KCP20! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/d6x8mrz64f
10.09.17 = Blake
4.10.17 = Timm and Cecilia
28.10.17 = Timm going in portal (Papa Louie 3)
1.11.17 = Moe (da best male customer)
14.7.19 = Owen (one of my entries in KCP19)
28.7.19 = My KCP Entries (KCP Trio)
19.8.19 = Owen (entry in KCP19) with coloured
background
10.9.19 = Owen in FC Games
4.10.19 = Lavender dressed up as a witch for Halloween
6.11.19 = Owen shown as the winner in FC Games: Season 1
22.11.19 = Skyler da underrated kween
26.12.19 = Owen as a judge in FC Games 2
13.02.20 = Owen & Piper (Happy Valentine's Day 2020!)
17.02.20 = New Update of PLP is here!
02.03.20 = Elliot doing the robot during the countdown to St. Paddy's. Day
22.03.20 = elliot in online school
19.04.20 = phil from the promised neverland
17.05.20 = me stroking a meerkat (i'm green hoodie guy)
01.06.20 = devin from ridonculous race
18.06.20 = new name and promised neverland gif
26.08.20 = skyler for pnc20
03.09.20 = skyler isn't in pnc2020 so error
04.09.20 = drawing of owen
25.09.20 = ibzyfrost
Dope Quote Collection:
Ibzy is the Arabic text because everytime I see him he says he is going to Arabic lessons.
Rachel: Well, what I do know is that because of you, this party will be a total disaster because the winner of The FC Games will be absent!
Bethany: Don't put all of the blame on me! You are responsible as well! If I had seen a name spelled like O-W-E-H-N-N on your list, this party wouldn't be a disaster
Rachel: You said what now?
Bethany: Owen! With "H" and double "N"
Rachel: Oh, Lord! You don't even know how his name is spelled!
Bethany: Am I supposed to?
Rachel: Yes!
Bethany: I am sorry, I am not a denominator.
Rachel: I am sure you don't even know how that's spelled either. Besides, Owen is a quite usual name nowadays. When I walk down the street, I can name at least 3 Owens at a time.
Bethany: Then why didn't you invite one of them?
Rachel: Because surname is such an important factor as well, you fool!
Not that I am stalking his FC topic or anything but anyway
cuz they've got S P I C E S
She kidnaps Matt and Tony in there
Lamo
You've been judged, nasty boi
Ibzy: brb cloning myself
Me: Reveals OC
Kaito: Nice
Kaito: Reveals FC
Forum: OMGGGGGG!11!!!!!11
Call out the actions, not the people

Nickito
/r/flipline Moderator
Food Critic

Visit /r/flipline!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2020, 08:48:32 AM »

Added a poll while I work on the next part

Hermes
Restaurant Master

My KCP20 Entries!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2020, 09:45:49 AM »

Radlynn - 100%
I love democracy
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.