Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   
Print
Author Topic: Ninja Monkey's New Q&A (Ask me about The FC Games, or literally anything else!)  (Read 4262 times)
Rattledeli
a.k.a. Milaniacs
Restaurant Master

Top of the table!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2020, 04:53:32 AM »

Cora: What's your favorite fruits?

Serie A 2020/21 Team Elimination Contest
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70482.0
mika
semi-active
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2020, 06:32:15 AM »

do you like cartoons?

I will never remove this in my signature:
part 1:
Kris [Feb 23 02:53 PM]:   hi matt, again xp
Matt [Feb 23 02:54 PM]:   haha hi again
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   omg matt replied
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   matt noticed me
Kris [Feb 23 02:55 PM]:   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
part 2:
PastaFan3000 [Jul 07 12:40 AM]:   @matt i drew you uwu http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=149.ms...g2452971
PastaFan3000 [Jul 07 12:40 AM]:   pls notice
Matt [Jul 07 12:43 AM]:   @PastaFan3000 awesome! Cheesy
PastaFan3000 [Jul 07 12:43 AM]:   thanks matt! Cheery
Mar.6 - Breakfast Slider
Mar.8 - Chiaki Nanami
Mar.20 - Toad from Super Mario 64
Apr.3 - Sonia Nevermind
Apr.14 - Mini McCoy
Apr.18 - Colonel Roy Mustang
Apr.27 - Clover
May.4 - Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye
May.11 - Mika (as a pal)
May.20 - Ryutaro Naruhodou
May.25 - Koilee
May.29 - Whippa
Jun.2 - Papa's Pastaria
Jun.7 - Spaghetti
Jun.14 - Macaroni
Jun.21 - Gnocchi
Jun.28 - Ravioli
Jul.5 - Fettuccine
Jul.12 - Penne
Jul.19 - Farfalle
Jul.26 - Radiatori
Aug.2 - Cellentani
Aug.10 - Conchiglie
Aug.16 - Stellini
LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2020, 06:35:28 AM »

Who was your favorite? Rachel or Bethany?

bye everyone!!!
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2020, 11:12:29 AM »

Cora: What's your favorite fruits?
Pomegranate. I just love the taste, plus it's fun to eat.

do you like cartoons?
I haven't really watched any in years, but I think I probably still like them. I just never watch them because I don't have a convenient way of doing so. (I have no Netflix or Hulu or whatever else is out there these days, and I can't really just go watch it on TV whenever I want.)

Who was your favorite? Rachel or Bethany?
I'm really not sure. As a judge, I tried to treat everyone equally, so I never really thought about how much I liked any of the contestants. Rachel had consistently good outfits, but almost always fairly standard and kind of boring. Bethany, on the other hand, always had crazy and unique ideas. I was always looking forward to seeing her outfits, just to see what she'd come up with this time. However, these wild ideas also made the quality of her outfits very inconsistent. Whereas Rachel had at least a decent outfit nearly every time, Bethany fluctuated wildly between being one of the best and doing the absolute worst, with everything in between. Another big difference is their personalities. Whereas I remember Rachel to always be friendly and polite, Bethany was... sort of obnoxious. She was always kind of forceful about everything. Being enthusiastic and self-confident is fine, but she often struck me as completely oblivious to just how far from the prompt her outfit was. I know they're technically the same person, but still.

So I guess the short answer is Rachel was easier and more pleasant to work with, but Bethany was far more interesting and memorable. I hope that answers things for you.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2020, 12:07:58 PM »

I'm really not sure. As a judge, I tried to treat everyone equally, so I never really thought about how much I liked any of the contestants. Rachel had consistently good outfits, but almost always fairly standard and kind of boring. Bethany, on the other hand, always had crazy and unique ideas. I was always looking forward to seeing her outfits, just to see what she'd come up with this time. However, these wild ideas also made the quality of her outfits very inconsistent. Whereas Rachel had at least a decent outfit nearly every time, Bethany fluctuated wildly between being one of the best and doing the absolute worst, with everything in between. Another big difference is their personalities. Whereas I remember Rachel to always be friendly and polite, Bethany was... sort of obnoxious. She was always kind of forceful about everything. Being enthusiastic and self-confident is fine, but she often struck me as completely oblivious to just how far from the prompt her outfit was. I know they're technically the same person, but still.

So I guess the short answer is Rachel was easier and more pleasant to work with, but Bethany was far more interesting and memorable. I hope that answers things for you.
Wow! We two should be really good friends irl in a parallel universe!
First of all, I'd like to tell you that I love giving each pal of mine a different persona and I am really glad you recognize that. Just wait to see Chris if he makes it
Second of all, I am really impressed with you having to say so much about them and pointing out each and every of their pros and cons I came up with for them. It means so much to me.
Thirdly, I didn't expect Bethany to be more memorable than Rachel but that's just that. It doesn't really matter anyway
Last but not least, your answer does answer all things for me, indeed, and even more. Are you some sort of a medium?

bye everyone!!!
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2020, 02:37:15 PM »

Wow! We two should be really good friends irl in a parallel universe!
First of all, I'd like to tell you that I love giving each pal of mine a different persona and I am really glad you recognize that. Just wait to see Chris if he makes it
Second of all, I am really impressed with you having to say so much about them and pointing out each and every of their pros and cons I came up with for them. It means so much to me.
Thirdly, I didn't expect Bethany to be more memorable than Rachel but that's just that. It doesn't really matter anyway
Last but not least, your answer does answer all things for me, indeed, and even more. Are you some sort of a medium?
Thank you! I'm glad to see there are people who appreciate my long and detailed answers. Whenever I type a whole paragraph in response to a simple question, I always feel like I might be wasting everyone's time, and nobody wants to read all that, even though sometimes a short answer simply doesn't do it justice. And I think I picked up on so much of their differences because I had to write a whole paragraph about one of them every couple days for multiple months. As to Bethany being more memorable, I think that is just because I tend to remember unusual things more easily. Rachel was nice, but there were other nice people, too. There is only one person like Bethany.

Oh, and would you look at that. I've written a whole paragraph again. Oh well.

"Most people don't know why I do the things I do. Most people don't even know my real name. I'd like to keep it that way."
-E.N.I.G.M.A.

Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Restaurant Star

AAAAAAHHHH!!! JOHNNY IS ADVANCING!!!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2020, 06:40:50 PM »

Who do you think Night Angel (TMS) is!

Towers
Better Than Papa!

Ahhhhh!!!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2020, 07:20:13 PM »

Favorite eliminated contestant from TFCG2?
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2020, 01:56:24 AM »

Who do you think Night Angel (TMS) is!
I don't watch The Masked Singer, so I honestly have no idea.

Favorite eliminated contestant from TFCG2?
I'm not really sure. As I said before, I don't really think about who's my favourite. If I had to choose, though, I'd say either Joey or Bethany. (This is based on how much I like them as characters, not how good their outfits were.)

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2020, 03:12:12 AM »

I'm not really sure. As I said before, I don't really think about who's my favourite. If I had to choose, though, I'd say either Joey or Bethany. (This is based on how much I like them as characters, not how good their outfits were.)
Oh! Cheery
Is there any situation you never want to deal with in your life? If that sounds way too personal, don't answer it

bye everyone!!!
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2020, 12:46:36 AM »

Oh! Cheery
Is there any situation you never want to deal with in your life? If that sounds way too personal, don't answer it
I'm not sure what exactly you mean by that. As far as 'worst case scenario' situations go, the worst I can think of is having a terminal illness and not being able to do anything except lie in bed and wait to die. If that's not what you meant, please let me know what you wanted to ask.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2020, 02:17:22 AM »

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by that. As far as 'worst case scenario' situations go, the worst I can think of is having a terminal illness and not being able to do anything except lie in bed and wait to die. If that's not what you meant, please let me know what you wanted to ask.
I meant something like social-based but that fits as an answer as well

bye everyone!!!
Zee
Inactive
Restaurant Legend

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2020, 01:33:50 AM »

top 10 fc's in anon fc tournament 3? same top with my fc's?

don't exepct me coming active, here as soon as possible.
Ninja Monkey
The FC Games Judge
Papa's Assistant

Ready for Season 3

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2020, 04:02:58 AM »

top 10 fc's in anon fc tournament 3? same top with my fc's?
I don't think I can just do this. Picking a top 10 out of a set of characters I don't know very well is a lot of work, and you're asking me to do two of them. I can pick one of each set that's my favourite, maybe, but not a top 10.

Of the Anonymous tournament, everyone's favourite seems to be Sam, and I agree, though I like Max a lot too.

Of your FC's, I'm going to go with Pen for now. However, since only 5 of your FC's have their profiles filled in as of yet,  maybe my true favourite will be one who hasn't been filled in yet.

-E.N.I.G.M.A.

LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2020, 06:10:24 AM »

Are you planning on submitting Enigma for KCP20?

bye everyone!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.