Poll
Question: Who are you backing?
Purple Team - 20 (50%)
Purple Team - 20 (50%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 256   
Print
Author Topic: The FC Games 3: Dream Team (Winner Announced!)  (Read 130636 times)
Zee
Inactive
Restaurant Legend

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #3555 on: October 07, 2020, 03:48:06 PM »

Here are my predictions pre-challenges, these were made base off how much I know of the capacity of each Forumer:
25. Sierra
24. Libya
23. Alicia
22. Aidan
21. Cameron V.
20. Ason Nieves
19. Pen
18. Reznor
17. Paxton
16. Dana
15. Andrew
14. Svetlana Nikolayevna Kozlov Aytbayevna
13. Kora
12. Mercedes
11. Cameron C.
10. Cora
9. Sam
8. Aaron
7. Chris
6. Journee
5. Vadim
4. Juan
3. Lavender
2. Lizzy
1. Markus

Places 25 to 22 are there mainly since I don't know their strengths yet, don't let his list let you down
Places 21 to 11 were kind of hard to rank for me since I don't know how well those players could do just yet
Places 10 to 1 are people that I know in a way how they can work and how far have been before
:0

don't exepct me coming active, here as soon as possible.
Towers
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: October 07, 2020, 04:06:48 PM »

the fact that only 2 of his predictions have actually made it to the top 7

That's why listening to predictions in the beginning isn't the best.
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Am I doing this right?

View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: October 07, 2020, 04:45:35 PM »

Here are my predictions pre-challenges, these were made base off how much I know of the capacity of each Forumer:
25. Sierra
24. Libya
23. Alicia
22. Aidan
21. Cameron V.
20. Ason Nieves
19. Pen
18. Reznor
17. Paxton
16. Dana
15. Andrew
13. Kora
12. Mercedes
11. Cameron C.
10. Cora
9. Sam
8. Aaron
7. Chris
6. Journee
5. Vadim
4. Juan
3. Lavender
2. Lizzy
1. Markus

Places 25 to 22 are there mainly since I don't know their strengths yet, don't let his list let you down
Places 21 to 11 were kind of hard to rank for me since I don't know how well those players could do just yet
Places 10 to 1 are people that I know in a way how they can work and how far have been before

This aged horribly.

Jacobarmada
Onion since 2014
Papa's Replacement

Joined since KCP 2014

View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: October 07, 2020, 07:22:34 PM »

25. Sierra
24. Libya
23. Alicia
22. Aidan
21. Cameron V.
20. Ason Nieves
19. Pen
18. Reznor
17. Paxton
16. Dana
15. Andrew
13. Kora
12. Mercedes
11. Cameron C.
10. Cora
9. Sam
8. Aaron
7. Chris
6. Journee
5. Vadim
4. Juan
3. Lavender
2. Lizzy
1. Markus

I was expecting this prediction to be somewhat true but...surprise.

I still don't get the point of the signature.

My activity is slightly less now.
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

My evil twin said that s man don't mind him

View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: October 07, 2020, 07:51:48 PM »

Sometimes I just look back through the game and remember all the fun this has been. Thanks, hosts, judges, and players. It's been a blast thus far.

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3560 on: October 07, 2020, 07:52:16 PM »

Sometimes I just look back through the game and remember all the fun this has been. Thanks, hosts, judges, and players. It's been a blast thus far.
I'm glad you've enjoyed this season!

Hello, I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

Am I doing this right?

View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: October 07, 2020, 07:57:49 PM »

For him, it was enjoyable. For me, it was a pain until I got banned.

Jehan
He/Him
Restaurant Legend

Good luck contestants!

View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: October 08, 2020, 08:56:52 AM »

https://youtu.be/03bAayBtcb0?t=31

If you are seeing this, please put your pronouns somewhere in your profile! It normalizes displaying pronouns so that people who are uncomfortable with their pronouns see it's ok to display them, and so people who are transgender and display their pronouns don't stick out. If you want, post this message in your signature so it reaches more people.
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: October 08, 2020, 04:44:11 PM »

Update?

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Best boy

View Profile
« Reply #3564 on: October 08, 2020, 04:44:39 PM »

Update?
Everyone's judged except for Enigma, and NM said he'd be able to judge over the weekend.

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Towers
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: October 08, 2020, 04:54:52 PM »

I hope Spencer wasn't so busy going to the Spotlight and judging at the same time! lmao
Bassettt
Blue Moon Barista
Restaurant Master

1 More Day!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: October 09, 2020, 12:01:48 AM »

I hope Spencer wasn't so busy going to the Spotlight and judging at the same time! lmao
LOL

Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: October 09, 2020, 12:50:37 PM »

Doot shaboom

Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

duh. i wonder a lot. (dont pm me!)

View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: October 09, 2020, 12:56:23 PM »

Bop Bah

she's so huge, she's so beautiful

she's a mammoth, of course. -Nicki Minaj
Bassettt
Blue Moon Barista
Restaurant Master

1 More Day!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: October 10, 2020, 04:43:01 AM »

Guess who submitted scores

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 256   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.