Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Author Topic: The Blissful Ballooneria  (Read 2205 times)
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

My evil twin said that s man don't mind him

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2020, 06:52:05 PM »

Welcome to The Blissful Ballooneria! We have balloons for all ages. Plus, they're completely free! So come take a look inside!  Cheery

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 06:55:04 PM »

Well, we have the inverse, Balloon Sushi! (Also, just saying, whoever made this is amazing, all credit to them)

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

Masquerade
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 06:56:19 PM »

I'll have a Comet Con balloon please.

Hello, I'm Masquerade!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 07:01:54 PM »

I'll have a Comet Con balloon please.

Hmm. Here's what I could find:

It's a balloon. In space.  Cheery

Super Boomen
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 07:02:11 PM »

I want a Starlight Balloon
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2020, 07:10:52 PM »

ok  Cheery

Towers
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2020, 07:14:04 PM »

I'll have a balloon that looks balloon-y
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2020, 07:15:40 PM »

Here's Balloony from Battle for Dream Island.  Cheery

Towers
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2020, 07:16:28 PM »

Uhh ok thanks do you have water balloons?
Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2020, 07:27:43 PM »

Do u have a craziest balloon (:

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2020, 07:32:02 PM »

Uhh ok thanks do you have water balloons?

yup!  Cheery but the water isn't included

Do u have a craziest balloon (:

um, here's a dinosaur made out of balloons:  Cheery

Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2020, 07:33:29 PM »

um, here's a dinosaur made out of balloons:  Cheery

I'll take it (:

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Towers
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2020, 07:34:45 PM »

After days of looking for water balloons, I have finally found them. Your Ballooneria is now protected from any evil. Thanks
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2020, 07:38:00 PM »

After days of looking for water balloons, I have finally found them. Your Ballooneria is now protected from any evil. Thanks

Woohoo! Cheery

Towers
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2020, 07:46:06 PM »

Where's that guy Alex? The one who stole your ballons from the other shop
Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.