Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Roleplay: Assorted youngsters are out and about after 8:00 pm. Hijinks ensue.  (Read 974 times)
Toph
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2020, 10:26:35 PM »

Characters:

Brriann: main character boy. Probably seven or eight. Likes Minecraft and is apparently sneaky.

Vickly: Brriann's mommy. Loud.

Jooey: friend kid. Probably seven or eight. Likes Minecraft and is a liar.

Mommy: Jooey's mommy. Sweet.

Mooaoaa: Who even knows?

Ncvk: ???

Premise:

Brriann escapes his house at night to play with Jooey. Hijinks ensue.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:50:49 PM by CeruleaM » Logged

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It's considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn't easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note... But let's not - pardon me for being so blunt - let's not forget the fact I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tapped to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it's just ... asinine. Unless... you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where...? Oh, I know! How about up there?! Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own! Good luck sealing the darkness!
Toph
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 10:27:28 PM »

Brriann: My mommy said that I had to be in bed, but I snuck out and now I'm at your house. Let's play M I N E C R A F T !

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It's considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn't easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note... But let's not - pardon me for being so blunt - let's not forget the fact I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tapped to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it's just ... asinine. Unless... you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where...? Oh, I know! How about up there?! Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own! Good luck sealing the darkness!
Towers
Restaurant Master

The cooler Bombolony

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 10:28:04 PM »

Brriann's friend: Sure
Toph
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 10:29:14 PM »

Brriann: Gosh Jooey, how'd you build this world?

Vickly (Brriann's Mommy): (loudly, from her house across the street) Whayr are my chirlden?

Brriann: Ack my mommy is calling.

Towers
Restaurant Master

The cooler Bombolony

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 10:30:02 PM »

Mommy: Sweetie are you sleeping?
Toph
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2020, 10:31:58 PM »

*Brriann hides in the closet*

Jooey: Yes mommy, I'm s l e e p i n g

(Vickly goes to check to see if Brriann is in his bed, and he's not. W H E R E could he B E ? At a friend's house, perhaps?)

Toph
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2020, 10:41:06 PM »

*Mommy leaves the room*

Brriann: Hey Jooey... I have a secret...

Jooey: ooh ooh ooh

Brriann: I like Mooaoaa.

Jooey: ew but she's ugly

Mooaoaa: hey rude

Towers
Restaurant Master

The cooler Bombolony

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2020, 10:41:59 PM »

*House explodes*

Everybody dies. The end.
sus
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2020, 10:42:44 PM »

Brriann: Wait wat

Don't know what to put here yet.
Towers
Restaurant Master

The cooler Bombolony

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2020, 10:44:37 PM »

no. Brriann is dead.
Toph
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2020, 10:44:57 PM »

Vickly: You see, Brriann, that's why we don't escape the house. It's because Mommy has a large stash of explosives. (closes book) Good night.

sus
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2020, 10:45:36 PM »

Brriann: no

Toph
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2020, 10:46:25 PM »

(Brriann escapes the house and goes to Jooey's house. For real this time)

sus
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2020, 10:48:24 PM »

???: hello
Brriann: who are you
???: my name is Ncvkgsdjkhjsk.wfld.jl.xNJCLVFSDKLSNL

Toph
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2020, 10:50:19 PM »

Brriann: What the frick this is Jooey's house???

Ncvkgsdjkhjsk.wfld.jl.xNJCLVFSDKLSNL: Jooey is dead. I have taken over his house by force. You can call me Ncvk.

Brriann: Oh cool. Ya like Minecraft?

Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.