Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Qualityghosst's Super Duper FC/Q&A Thread (Flipdecks!)  (Read 400 times)
Qualityghosst
The Lord
Pizza Topper

stan Sarge Fan 2020

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2020, 05:36:48 PM »

Hurray, a new FC thread for all your FC needs! My goal is to connect with this community and make sure they get to know my FCs Smiley

For starters with this thread, you may notice "Hey, some of these characters were also posted by ChurroSalesman25". And you're right! Me and him have been good friends for around 3 years now, and around a year ago we came to an agreement to share our characters. I'd like to thank him for introducing a small handful of my characters to the community before I even joined, now I've got a head start! A lot of these FCs actually existed wayyy before I joined this fandom, such as Froster and Arthur. That and the SAS lore, which you may hear about from time to time from Churro and myself. Anywho... image time!

Flipdecks:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Wowzers, would you take a look at those FCs! Shazam! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about my FCs, ring me up, champ!
(sidenote: Glenn is a boy.)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 07:17:08 PM by Qualityghosst » Logged

ChurroSalesman25
Meltdown Agent
Franchise Owner

Agent Croc, reporting for duty!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 05:48:50 PM »

Pen and Glenn. I would like to know more about them

Spumoni
I’m in me mum’s car,
Papa's Replacement

I am a Romano Stan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 05:49:48 PM »

Does Glenn wear a skirt and bow because he’s trans?  Undecided

Long Signature:
Hi! I enjoy creating OCs, Playing Flipline Games, Doing arts, and just living your normal quarantine life.

Be sure to check Out my FC
List and QnA topic!

QnA’s you don’t need to ask:
Favorite Papa’s Game: Donuteria
Favorite Customers: Carlo Elle Roy Moes
Qualityghosst
The Lord
Pizza Topper

stan Sarge Fan 2020

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 05:51:38 PM »

Does Glenn wear a skirt and bow because he’s trans?  Undecided

"Well, that's a common assumption. Short answer is no. I just think it makes me look neat. Having your own unique style is part of what makes a person, and pink stereotypically girly things makes me feel like... me, y'know?"

Qualityghosst
The Lord
Pizza Topper

stan Sarge Fan 2020

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 05:58:13 PM »

Pen and Glenn. I would like to know more about them
P: "Me? Oh, uh, well... I'm just a dude a part of the school soccer team. In my spare time, I enjoy designing clothing. I guess you could call me a fashionista in the making, of sorts. I hope to one day make an impact on the industry... maybe, I don't know. I mean, maybe they won't like my stuff. In that case, I improve! Yeah, I'll improve."

G: "And I'm Glenn, it's real nice to meet you! I'm a baker myself. Cupcakes are just so, so, so yummylicious and great! You can do so much with them for such tiny little cakes. Look at those tiny wittle cakies! Aren't they neat? I really really like pink and stuff. Pink... and stuff... pink stuff! Yeah! Also, look, me and Pen's names both end with En(n)! Ain't that funny?"

P: "Yeah. It is a little funny."

Qualityghosst
The Lord
Pizza Topper

stan Sarge Fan 2020

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2020, 10:27:20 AM »

Popped on a new FC! Say hello to Griselda!

ChurroSalesman25
Meltdown Agent
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 08:31:23 PM »

Hello, Griselda! How'd you get roped into the whole SAS labs operation?

Qualityghosst
The Lord
Pizza Topper

stan Sarge Fan 2020

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2020, 08:41:22 PM »

Hello, Griselda! How'd you get roped into the whole SAS labs operation?

"Hmm... How did I get roped into this? ...Oh, yeah! Of course! Sorry, forgot for a second, my mind's got a lot more things running around in there right now, haha! So, one night, I was at a restaurant. Which one? I dunno, man, I just like food. I'd drank a lot of Pepsi that day, so I was a little chatty. And then that russian lady - you may know her, her name's Barb, real funny gal - she sat down next to me. We spoke for a while. Eventually, politics came into play. Y'all know me, I'm a hardcore [REDACTED] and the only leader I used to tolerate was [REDACTED]. That is, of course, until Wynnonna entered my life. But we're not there yet. Barb started to make me realize things. Isn't the government a little... bad at decisions sometimes? She's right! Very right! And then she asked me if I wanted to make my dreams come true... well, duh, of course I do! She invited me to the lovely establishment SAS Laboratories... I had to consider it a bit, but eventually I said yes. And the rest is history, it was as easy as that! Now I've made two beautiful children with my own two hands."

ChurroSalesman25
Meltdown Agent
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2020, 01:15:06 AM »

Hmmm... Arthur! What's your story?

Spumoni
I’m in me mum’s car,
Papa's Replacement

I am a Romano Stan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2020, 07:27:01 AM »

Philip, why the worried face?

Long Signature:
Hi! I enjoy creating OCs, Playing Flipline Games, Doing arts, and just living your normal quarantine life.

Be sure to check Out my FC
List and QnA topic!

QnA’s you don’t need to ask:
Favorite Papa’s Game: Donuteria
Favorite Customers: Carlo Elle Roy Moes
Qualityghosst
The Lord
Pizza Topper

stan Sarge Fan 2020

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2020, 08:59:54 AM »

Hmmm... Arthur! What's your story?

"...I don't like to talk about it. All you need to know is gender identity is a cage you can't break free from and life sucks. I can't look at my body in the mirror without feeling putrid. I... am getting carried away. I'm sorry."

Qualityghosst
The Lord
Pizza Topper

stan Sarge Fan 2020

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2020, 09:00:34 AM »

Philip, why the worried face?

low whisper "W-W-Wynnonna. SAS Laboratories. Can't break free. Help."

ChurroSalesman25
Meltdown Agent
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2020, 11:36:11 PM »

Hmm... Speaking of Wynnonna, Wynnonna! What's the deal with SAS labs?

Qualityghosst
The Lord
Pizza Topper

stan Sarge Fan 2020

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2020, 10:41:49 AM »

Hmm... Speaking of Wynnonna, Wynnonna! What's the deal with SAS labs?

"Well, we as a laboratory aim to take down society as you know it. We have such a massive supply of monsters that we could release them any time now! Society's a waste and the government consists of a bunch of milk-livered brats. So I hope you enjoy yourself once the experiments hit the streets!"

Qualityghosst
The Lord
Pizza Topper

stan Sarge Fan 2020

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2020, 11:48:26 AM »

Wowzers, we've now got some Flipdecks! More coming soon

Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.