Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Author Topic: The Teacher's Classroom of FCs! (Ask 'em up)  (Read 2161 times)
Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

Beware of The Death Sword!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2020, 01:16:42 PM »

Belona, favorite Papa’s Restaurant?

Cameron, why are you named Cameron despite you being female?

Also, I changed Jared's name to Viktor, since he is russian

Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2020, 01:48:56 PM »

Since Lapis quit making order tickets, I won't be adding my FCs' orders to the Archive. However, I want to add them something special, something other than dlipdeck, info or styles, but I am on stuck on what would that be. So, I'm open for suggestions. If you have any, it will be more than welcome Smiley

Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2020, 12:15:38 PM »

Any suggestions?

Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2020, 02:56:45 PM »

I'll open nominations for the future gameria chefs. Below is the list of FCs which can get nominated:

Robert
Jeff
Milan
Simona
Rachel
Maurizio
Iris
Brittany
Maurice
Giulia
Wolfgang
Nicholas
Lindsay
Patrick
Sammy
Derek
Jessica
Pablo
Aitor
George

You can nominate 3 FCs, and there has to be 2 males and 1 female or vice versa.

Get nominating! Smiley

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Where's my feet?!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2020, 03:35:27 PM »

Maurizio, Derek and Giulia Smiley

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2020, 10:08:38 AM »

Mega mega bump

Any questions for my FCs? Smiley

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Where's my feet?!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2020, 01:24:20 PM »

Jennifer, I've seen you around with a cookie necklace. Why did you use to wear it? Smiley Also, why did your hair color change from pink to blond?

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2020, 01:15:15 PM »

Jennifer, I've seen you around with a cookie necklace. Why did you use to wear it? Smiley Also, why did your hair color change from pink to blond?
Jennifer: Hey there! Well, I enjoy eating cookies Martin's grandma bakes (they're so yummy Silly Smile) so I made myself a cookie necklace. I got one for you too gives Tamatim a necklace. And about my hair, my dad didn't like it and I had to remove the dye Hmm
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 12:03:02 PM by Maestro » Logged

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Where's my feet?!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2020, 03:41:08 PM »

Hey there! Well, I enjoy eating cookies Martin's grandma bakes (they're so yummy Silly Smile) so I made myself a cookie necklace. I got one for you too gives Tamatim a necklace. And about my hair, my dad didn't like it and I had to remove the dye Hmm
Aww, thanks for the necklace! :3 *puts it on* it's so cute! I wonder how does it feel to see a tomato wearing a cookie though Laugh

Naomi, do you like puns? Smiley

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2020, 12:05:06 PM »

Aww, thanks for the necklace! :3 *puts it on* it's so cute! I wonder how does it feel to see a tomato wearing a cookie though Laugh

Naomi, do you like puns? Smiley
Naomi: Yeah, I think it's a funny way to express yourself Smiley

Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2020, 03:20:45 AM »

Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Where's my feet?!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2020, 03:52:31 AM »

Oof Grimace

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2020, 01:32:57 PM »

Bump. Any questions for my FCs?
Also, new topic name Smiley

Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2020, 01:17:31 PM »

Bump

Feng
Goth Girl
Restaurant Legend

man

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2020, 01:33:11 AM »

Hari, are you holding up alright?

credits to Zuko for the pfp
⛧ Favorite Customers:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.