Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   
Print
Author Topic: Raph's FC Adoption Center  (Read 5027 times)
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2020, 02:59:39 AM »

So I'm gonna upload FC's that I don't really need. If you want you can take them.

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 03:12:33 AM »

Ok - here is first character that I don't need. She does not have name so you can make one.

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 03:15:43 AM »

I'll take her. Smiley
Okay  Smiley

RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 03:37:33 AM »

Here is second FC that I don't need. His name is Brad.

Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

duh. i wonder a lot. (dont pm me!)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 04:42:46 AM »

Here is second FC that I don't need. His name is Brad.

Can I have him?

she's so huge, she's so beautiful

she's a mammoth, of course. -Nicki Minaj
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 06:18:33 AM »

Can I have him?
Of course  Smiley

Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

duh. i wonder a lot. (dont pm me!)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 06:22:16 AM »

Of course  Smiley

Thank you!  Cheesy

she's so huge, she's so beautiful

she's a mammoth, of course. -Nicki Minaj
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2020, 12:13:37 PM »

Ok so now I'm giving away her. She doesn't have name.

ImConfused
Creative Title
Papa's Assistant

They came from outer space.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 12:40:07 PM »

You know what? I guess I'll take her. At least if she's still available.

She reminds me of Lucy Anne a bit.

Also, this is the first time I'm adopting a character. Is there something specific I need to know about?

I could put something here, but I'm out of ideas, so I'm leaving it with this placeholder text.
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2020, 12:54:34 PM »

You know what? I guess I'll take her. At least if she's still available.

She reminds me of Lucy Anne a bit.

Also, this is the first time I'm adopting a character. Is there something specific I need to know about?
Just take her. There is not any specifics  Smiley

ImConfused
Creative Title
Papa's Assistant

They came from outer space.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2020, 12:57:28 PM »

Oh, I see.

I could put something here, but I'm out of ideas, so I'm leaving it with this placeholder text.
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2020, 02:43:54 PM »

This is the last one for today. He does not have name.

Rattledeli
a.k.a. Milaniacs
Restaurant Master

Top of the table!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2020, 02:44:22 PM »

This is the last one for today. He does not have name.

I can take him.

Serie A 2020/21 Team Elimination Contest
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70482.0
RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2020, 02:45:13 PM »

I can take him.
Okay Smiley

RedeyeRoadRage
FC Creator
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2020, 06:30:01 AM »

Ok. Here we have next character - Larry.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.