Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Some thoughts  (Read 643 times)
McCoyFan
Pizza Topper

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2013, 02:54:05 PM »

As you might have figured, I'm a big fan of the Cactus McCoy series (BTW, how's 3 coming along?) and consider both games so far to be 99.999% awesome.  However, I do have some thoughts on that last 0.001% and how to bring it up to a nice round 100.

For one, I found the badges/challenges involving juggling enemigoes iwith multiple weapons (i.e., "Swap and Juggle" in CMC 1) to be a real annoyance to pull off; if you insist on including this, at least keep it down to no more than three weapons.

Also, I'd like to see something extra to go with the big bad's weapon when you get 100% completion, such as an alternate ending, or some Easter eggs, or something.  The Hatfield Pistol and Serpent Blade are a lot of fun, but by themselves don't feel like they're worth all the effort I put into obtaining them; after all, I've already done everything, what do I need another weapon for?  But that's just my personal opinion.

On a different subject entirely, someone at jayisgames.com suggested a sandbox mode for Papa's Cupcakeria.  It's a little late to add one to Cupcakeria now, but I really like this idea, and I think it would make a great addition to future Gamerias.

Sorry, I can't think of a signature.
Sharkwizard
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 02:58:52 PM »

Good idea!
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.