Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35   
Print
Author Topic: Club Fizzo (Comic Completed!)  (Read 28830 times)
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: September 12, 2020, 12:23:32 PM »

Spoiler:
Mayor Champion: *is getting exposed*
Mousse and Whippa:  Smirk Smirk

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 12, 2020, 01:32:42 PM »

Spoiler:
Cancelled Cool
However, great job on the part! Cheesy I'm feeling this comic is coming to an end but I hope not.

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 12, 2020, 01:52:46 PM »

Spoiler:
Inb4 Synth gets forced to make her official Laugh

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 14, 2020, 01:59:13 PM »

Club Fizzo
Chapter 3: The Scheme
Part 13
Spoiler:

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Towers
Better Than Papa!

Being a coffee roast isn't so bad.

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 14, 2020, 02:10:47 PM »

Spoiler:
What a beautiful way that this is coming to an end.

I'm already in May 2020, the future is great!
StageDeano
2020 2nd most improved
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 14, 2020, 02:18:48 PM »

Spoiler:
its the near good ending of club fizzo

Deano, Perri, and Liezel for next chefs
My Bakeria (Closed for a long time)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69257.0
funny forum and shoutbox quotes:
Why are you here then Wink
Abril y Uriel [Jan 19 08:35 PM]:   who was... Bored <br />Voytal [Jan 19 12:35 PM]:   stan loona
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 14, 2020, 02:19:55 PM »

Spoiler:
I love it. :3

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Phil.

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 14, 2020, 03:09:12 PM »

Spoiler:
Great part as always. Crazy that the story is wrapping up now.

also i'm disappointed they didn't say "bazinga" in their secret handshake

ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 14, 2020, 04:26:26 PM »

Spoiler:
It's sad that it's ending, but I'm glad that it happened!

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 15, 2020, 06:39:14 AM »

Spoiler:
I think there's at least one more part.

Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 15, 2020, 06:49:39 AM »

Spoiler:
I think there's at least one more part.
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure Synth said in the shoutbox that there's one last part yet, yeah Undecided

Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

Always Be Nice:

Credits to T.A
-Aramis-
Restaurant Master

Moonchild

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 15, 2020, 07:31:33 AM »

Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure Synth said in the shoutbox that there's one last part yet, yeah Undecided
Spoiler:
It does still feel like it's missing something so that makes sense.

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 15, 2020, 04:24:36 PM »

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 17, 2020, 08:26:41 AM »

Club Fizzo
Chapter 3: The Scheme
Part 14
Spoiler:

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
StageDeano
2020 2nd most improved
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 17, 2020, 08:30:42 AM »

Spoiler:
That’s a good ending to club fizzo

Deano, Perri, and Liezel for next chefs
My Bakeria (Closed for a long time)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69257.0
funny forum and shoutbox quotes:
Why are you here then Wink
Abril y Uriel [Jan 19 08:35 PM]:   who was... Bored <br />Voytal [Jan 19 12:35 PM]:   stan loona
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.