Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Author Topic: Forum Wikipedia  (Read 859 times)
Kookie
Your resident weirdo
Restaurant Legend

Bubble tea bandwagon

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2020, 03:24:36 PM »

Everyone knows Wikipedia, the very popular website that has useful information about all sorts of topics. Well, this is the forum's Wikipedia! It's all about forumers and all of the projects, FCs, or topics that they have created/started. I won't be getting all of this information myself, so that may call for YOUR help. Before, I explain how you can help me, I will model how this will be set up.

Captain Kory:
About Captain Kory:
Captain Kory is a user that joined the Flipline Forum blah blah blah blah.....
Total Drama: Calypso Island:
Total Drama: Calypso Island was a comic created by Captain Kory blah blah blah blah....
Kingsley's Customerpalooza History:
2016 Entries: .....
2017 Entries: .....
2018 Entries: .....
2019 Entries: .....
Fan Characters:
This is a short list of the prominent fan characters (FCs) that have been created by Captain Kory.

Nadine: Nadine is an FC blah blah blah...
Zoey: Zoey is an FC blah blah blah....

HOW TO GET YOUR INFO ONTO THIS TOPIC

• Firstly, before you send your info to me, keep in mind this may be time-consuming, depending on how much you write up.
  • I would like you to send me your information in a PM. It can be one PM, it can be multiple PMs. Either one works. You do NOT need to format it like I have. I will do all of the formatting when the info is put into the topic.
  • Some things that I would like you to include are: a short bio about yourself, fan characters, KCP history, any PLP comics/fanfics/fan games that you have created, maybe some fan art if you are know for that, or any games/tournaments that you have hosted. You can add anything else that you feel is necessary.
  • You may also include forum awards/achievements that you feel are necessary.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 03:38:02 PM by Captain Kory » Logged

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
This post was made by the Emmlette gang
Kyles are dudes who punch drywall and drink tons of Monster energy drinks lol
i sure hope i don't get hit by a car ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯
this topic is so mentally excruciating to read
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr
Cuong10283 [Apr 16 06:47 PM]:   What the f Smiley?

Stan Loona [May 22 05:56 PM]:   Fizzo Lips

Hermes [Jul 11 05:38 PM]:   That's the number of croissants I can stuff in Kookie's mouth!

Overbord [Jul 21 05:11 PM]:   my favorite shape of the alphabet is ocelots

Canyon [Jul 24 05:43 PM]:   Woof woof
Kookie
Your resident weirdo
Restaurant Legend

Bubble tea bandwagon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 03:25:04 PM »

Captain Kory:
About Captain Kory:
Captain Kory is a user on the Flipline Forum who joined in October 2018. He decided to join to discuss his love of Flipline games and to share his ideas for future Flipline projects. Throughout his time on the forum, he has competed in various games and tournaments and has even experimented with other aspects of the Flipverse, like making a comic using Papa Louie Pals. His favorite Gameria is Papa's Bakeria, and his favorite platformer game is Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack. Outside of Flipline, he enjoys going outside, playing video games, listening to music, and watching WWE.
2016 Entries: Elliott, Jacob, ?
2017 Entries: N/A (doesn't remember)
2018 Entries: Erin, Fritz, ?
2019 Entries: Nadine, Teddy, Phoenix
Tournaments, Projects, Games, etc.:
In 2018, Kory created a comic entitled "Total Drama: Calypso Island", which followed around 16 competitors and had them compete in various challenges. After losing interest in the comic in late 2018, he decided to cancel it indefinitely until he decided to bring it back less than a month later. In April 2019, he officially canceled the comic after losing complete interest in it.

In late 2019, Kory's FC Nadine competed in "The FC Games: Rule The World". Nadine ended up placing 14th in the competition.

In early 2019, Kory acquired The Anonymous FC Tournament from Ocean Drive. He hosted season 2 and 3 of the tournament before passing the torch to Cryptonite for season 4.

Kory has hosted various other tournaments on the forum.
Fan Characters:
This is a short list of the prominent fan characters (FCs) that have been created by Captain Kory.

Nadine: a rich party planner who loves to have fun and party
Zoey: a punk teenage girl who loves skateboarding
Phoenix: a fashion designer who loves nature
Elliott: a rock music artist who is in a band called Skullhead

Cryptonite:
About Cryptonite:
Cryptonite is a user I joined the forum in April 2017, although he wasn't active until July 2019. Prior to being on the forum, he was and still is an avid contributor and administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki. He enjoys contributing there, and he says that it is definitely a fun way to pass time. Outside of the Flipverse, Cryptonite likes reading, walking in nature, watching movies, and playing tennis.
2015 Entries: Daniel, Laura, Joe
2016 Entries: Anita, Alicia, Charlie
2017 Entries: Nolan, Tia, Brady
2018 Entries: Tia, Tex, Brady
2019 Entries: Abby, George, Rebecca
In the second season of forum-popular game The FC Games, Cryptonite's FC April became a judge alongside Kiefer, Enigma, and Owen.

In season 3 of the FC Games, Cryptonite's FC April returned to judge alongside Enigma, Tanner, and Spencer. After the host of the game, Ocean Drive, left the forum, April took over as co-host alongside Tanner.

Cryptonite took over for Captain Kory for the 4th season of The Anonymous FC Tournament in May 2020.

Cryptonite hosted season 1 of Guess The Number in April 2020.

In late 2019, Cryptonite hosted The FC Clothing Competition: Holiday Edition.
Fan Characters:
This is a short list of the prominent fan characters (FCs) that have been created by Cryptonite.

April: A judge in the FC Games. She's stylish and extravagant.
Calvin: The first FC Cryptonite created when the Bakeria pack for PLP was released. He's a park ranger from Maple Mountain.
Jennifer: An antique collector from Burgerburgh. She loves stuffed animals and cranberry nut muffins.

Ibzy:
About Ibzy:
Ibzy is a 12 year old male forumer who comes from UK. He's half Bangladeshi and British as his parents were born in Bangladesh; he is a Muslim. He first joined this forum in September 8th 2015 and his birthday is on January 22. His catchphrase is "Hey, peeperonis!"

Ibzy has been a massive fan of Flipline ever since he was a child and as he won The FC Games: Season 1 and came third in KCP19: Forumer Exclusive, with his FC Owen, he has seemed to gain some popularity in this forum as one of the main junior forumers. Currently, he holds and FC Topic and archive, the discussion topic recently hitting 20,00 views. During his leisure, he tends to watch Total Drama, draw and he especially enjoys cubing.
2019: Ibzy became active during this period and submitted his three entries: Maya, Troy and Owen. Now, Owen is known as a major icon throughout the forum and many users wished him to be a participant in KCP19 but unfortunately, that was not the case.
Created on October 23rd 2019, Ibzy hosted his first FC Tournament but sadly, it was never finished.

At August 15th 2019, Ibzy signed up for the The FC Games: Season 1 with his FC Owen, an FC-dressing competition based off challenges, prompts and briefs. Eventually, Owen won against the two finalists, Shelby by Ianiant and Grace by Tamatim.

During December 25th 2019, after winning the first season of The FC Games, Owen was invited to be a judge in the second season (The FC Games 2: Rule The World) and was then able to judge other outfits made by other forumers. In the end, the judges granted the win to Destiny by Pizzaccino.

James:
about James:
James has been a Flipline fan since 2011, but his presence in the online Flipline-Community started in May 2019, when he createed his Instagram Account. A few months later, James opened his Twitter account, which is well known in the Twitter-Flipline community, for the scenes James makes. On September 28, James joined the forum, and he became really active. During the first months, he created his scenes topic and FC topic. His favorite Flipline game is Sushiria, and his favorite customer is Taylor. Outside of Flipline, James likes drawing, reading, listening to music, and many other things.

2013 - N/A
2014 - N/A
2015 - Caroline, Jacob, Natalia?
2016 - N/A (doesn't remember entries names)
2017 - James, Jenny, Natalia?
2018 - N/A (didn't participate)
2019 - Keit, Lilly, Jill

In late 2019, James created an FC Tournament that got abandoned and deleted.

In late 2019/January 2020, James had 4 restaurants that got deleted after a few weeks.

In June 2020, James created his first FC Tournament (with his FCs) which is currently on-going

James participated in "The FC Games 2: Rule The World" and he's currently participating in "The FC Games 3: Dream Team"

Fan Characters:
FC archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64512.0
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=47923.0

Most important FCs:
Setchang: model from Sakura Bay. She has a sister named Jayle
Lizzy: student from Sakura Bay. She wants to become a model.
Lenora: Model from Sakura Bay. Setchang's friend
Dylan: office worker from Tacodale.
Brian: N/A
Kenton: N/A

mika:
About mika:
mika is a Flipline Forum user who joined on May 14, 2016. She joined in order to discuss and show her interest to Flipline games, especially Gamerias. She really loves to draw, and she's well-known to the forum for her sketches and fan art. Although she's not the most active forumer, she still tries her best to get to know everyone and everything happening within the site. If not in the forum, mika spends her time watching animated shows, drawing sketches, and playing Pokemon.

Naegi:
About Naegi:
Naegi is a user from the Philippines that joined in early 2020 to discuss his love for Flipline games and more. Naegi has been a Flipline fan since 2011. And on January 14 (in his timezone), Naegi decided to join the forum, although he wasn't really active until February. When he isn't chatting on the forum, he usually watches YouTube and uses his Twitter.
His Twitter Life:
On March 2020, Naegi decided to open his own Twitter account. He mostly uses it to publish scenes on Twitter to get featured in PLP Previews. But he also uses his Twitter to chat with his Twitter friends.

Philly (aka Stan Loona):
About Philly:
Phil is a user who joined in October 2016, first coming to the platform for discussion on Gamerias. Phil's type of interest and projects on the forum have been sporadic, from creating Fan Fictions, to Fan Tournaments, and more. In 2020, Phil won the forum award for Shoutbox Master. His favorite customer is Big Pauly, and his favorite Gameria is Papa's Cupcakeria. Outside of flipline, Phil enjoys listening to music and likes coffee, American football, and traveling just to name a few.
2015 Entries: N/A (doesn't remember entry names)
2016 Entries: N/A (doesn't remember entry names)
2017 Entries: Jack, Countney, Liberty
2018 Entries: Jack, Paul, Delilah
2019 Entries: Ryder, Jane, Adriana
In 2016, Phil created the "Nickelodeon vs Cartoon Network" tournament, it's one of the most viewed and popular non-Flipline related tournaments on the forum.

As well, in 2020, he created the "Phil's FC Tournament Revisited," a tournament consisting of his own FCs, with his FC Oku taking the title of winner.

For Fan Fictions, Phil wrote over 100 chapters for his series "The Fighting World," however the fan fiction is unfinished and currently on an indefinite hiatus.
Fan Characters:
This is a short list of the prominent fan characters (FCs) that have been created by Philly.

Martin: The face of Phil's Fan Characters. A radio host and music reviewer.
Delta: A high schooler that is busy following the latest trends and finishing homework on time.
Oku: A manga writer and artist.
Kane: A rich hypebeast obsessed with dressing up in luxurious clothing.

Super Boomen:
About Super Boomen:
Super Boomen is a user who joined the Flipline Forum on July 2, 2019; he usually has a reasonable activity with some interruptions due to lack of Internet. He is a Brazilian teenager who has participated in different areas of the forum, including fan art, edits, and fan games. He has never won a forum game, but he has tried to host some but they didn't work out; even so he participates in different games and competitions whenever he can.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 03:30:36 PM by Captain Kory » Logged

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr

Hermes [Jul 11 05:38 PM]:   That's the number of croissants I can stuff in Kookie's mouth!

Kookie
Your resident weirdo
Restaurant Legend

Bubble tea bandwagon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 03:25:37 PM »

Reserve

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr

Kookie
Your resident weirdo
Restaurant Legend

Bubble tea bandwagon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 03:25:54 PM »

Reserve

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr

Kookie
Your resident weirdo
Restaurant Legend

Bubble tea bandwagon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 03:26:08 PM »

Reserve

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr

Kookie
Your resident weirdo
Restaurant Legend

Bubble tea bandwagon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 03:26:33 PM »

Reserve

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr

Kookie
Your resident weirdo
Restaurant Legend

Bubble tea bandwagon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2020, 03:26:46 PM »

Final reserve

You may post now.

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr

Hermes
Restaurant Master

Khat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2020, 03:27:26 PM »

I am Cacti blah blah blah

Anyways, this project seems cool Smiley
Canyon
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Renovating Portallini

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2020, 03:29:29 PM »

I like this idea! Smiley

Hello! I'm Canyon. I'm the founder of the Flipline Studios Fanon Wiki and an administrator on the Flipline Studios Wiki.
Join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! All forumers are welcome! https://discord.gg/QBzv985
Kookie
Your resident weirdo
Restaurant Legend

Bubble tea bandwagon

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2020, 03:30:15 PM »

Just so you all know, you can "reserve" in this topic so I know that I should expect something from you eventually.

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr

Super Boomen
Starlight Boy
Restaurant Star

K-boom!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2020, 03:31:30 PM »

Hey! Reserve!

K-Booooooooooooom
Stormzee
Restaurant Legend

Ma MA Mia, its Pizzeria Time

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2020, 03:52:04 PM »

I hate wikipedia, but whatever

Long Signature:
My sugnature move:
Linchy lynches away
Ask my fc's questions in my new fc topic - http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64348.0
Check my new fc archive - http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64681.0
Adopt a fc in my new fc adoption - http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64766.0
ask me questions in my new Q&A - http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=60129.0
Vote in my new Mystery Fc Tournament - http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68494.0
Kookie
Your resident weirdo
Restaurant Legend

Bubble tea bandwagon

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2020, 04:02:51 PM »

I hate wikipedia, but whatever
This is different.

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr

Phil
Or Philly
Food Critic

I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2020, 06:42:55 PM »

I'll go ahead and reserve, I'll try to get my info done by the weekend. Smiley

Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2020, 06:45:24 PM »

Reserve

hm:
Stompin Bob: hey wanna hear joke about Petey?
G Billy: no
Stompin Bob: K
Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.