Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 44   
Print
Author Topic: 2nd Annual Flipline Forum Awards  (Read 84721 times)
magicmusic
Coffee for your soul!
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Gummi derp!

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: January 03, 2014, 02:17:17 PM »

Kay bye, visit again if you like Wink

EVERYONE, DRAW SOME FAN ART
ewn
« Reply #586 on: January 03, 2014, 02:17:53 PM »

Oh, I saw he came back as a bunch of people in the time I was out! This kid is so weird... He'll probably be back again with another username.
That's just kinda possible. But he said that he will come back to his own family business after a war. Good thing I just confess so that SH1334 will go off ...
Vinnie
« Reply #587 on: January 03, 2014, 02:20:27 PM »

The final award, Best Member, is here!
Last year's winner: Adam
Number of people nominated: 8
HM: Alondra, Ririko, Miki, Billy the Dolphin, Weegee, Thenin
2nd: D-Walker
Best Member, 2013: Adam
Once again, Adam won best member! No surprise there! He is the top poster and the most recognizable, which some people call the best.

I hope everyone had a good time watching these awards, and I look forward to doing this next year! I'm Vinnie, and see you next year! (actually see you later today)
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 03, 2014, 02:22:46 PM »

CONGRATUADAM AGAIN

ewn
« Reply #589 on: January 03, 2014, 02:23:22 PM »

!_Sportakus1_!
Inactive user.
Restaurant Star

Absent

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 03, 2014, 02:23:35 PM »

Hehe, I think I left around september or october.... I don't remember you either, so I assume you registered way after?
sorry for long waited reply,was doing something

so yea,i registered in think in October...or maaybe earlier..

I am inactive = I may only peek here sometime in the future, dont take my words tho.

Hopefully, I just came back into this forum after years of absence...
Hella
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 03, 2014, 02:24:19 PM »

Welp, let's hope that if he does come back he won't be much trouble... though I presume this is setting the bar a bit too high for the poor guy lmao

Yeah, I should be on my way now, but if I ever draw a bit more flipline I'll probably come back to share with y'all! And I still do have the supernatural comic idea rolling in the back of my head. Anyway, if anyone would like to see some of my art besides flipline, I'm keeping a little blog at lobstart.tumblr.com... right now it's mostly digimon and les miserables, but I'll start playing the new fooderia tonight so I'll probably get the flipline flu again... heee

great to talk to you guys! Already updated my email if anyone's interested! See you guys another time <3

(Oh, and congratulations to Adam!)

To do list:

- things
- stuff
PeppermintLeaf
no time for tea
Better Than Papa!

Another qt

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 03, 2014, 02:24:47 PM »

YAY

CONGRATS ADAM

I know that feel..

I lurk in the shadows >w>)
!_Sportakus1_!
Inactive user.
Restaurant Star

Absent

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 03, 2014, 02:25:02 PM »

I am inactive = I may only peek here sometime in the future, dont take my words tho.

ewn
« Reply #594 on: January 03, 2014, 02:25:57 PM »

Welp, let's hope that if he does come back he won't be much trouble... though I presume this is setting the bar a bit too high for the poor guy lmao

Yeah, I should be on my way now, but if I ever draw a bit more flipline I'll probably come back to share with y'all! And I still do have the supernatural comic idea rolling in the back of my head. Anyway, if anyone would like to see some of my art besides flipline, I'm keeping a little blog at lobstart.tumblr.com... right now it's mostly digimon and les miserables, but I'll start playing the new fooderia tonight so I'll probably get the flipline flu again... heee

great to talk to you guys! Already updated my email if anyone's interested! See you guys another time <3

Followed lol
Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 03, 2014, 02:26:45 PM »

Poor Ririko and P-Leaf

!_Sportakus1_!
Inactive user.
Restaurant Star

Absent

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: January 03, 2014, 02:28:17 PM »

Poor Ririko and P-Leaf
and me

i didnt win

yet i think i would win at new member reward..

sad Sad

Kirby
Friend of Foodini

thonking intensifies

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 03, 2014, 02:29:31 PM »

YOU DIDN'T EVEN GOT A VOTE

!_Sportakus1_!
Inactive user.
Restaurant Star

Absent

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 03, 2014, 02:30:27 PM »

YOU DIDN'T EVEN GOT A VOTE

..so...no one likes me?  Cry  Cry  Cry

..i am really the user who is trolling than helping Sad

cypher
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 03, 2014, 02:30:34 PM »

First of all, holy bloop! Did you just came back!?!?

Second, thank you for the congratulations and everyone else who voted me as the Best Member of the year. (even though I saw it coming lol)

Sucks to be you, man. But don't worry, you might win an award this year... if possible, I might give one of my awards to you.

Why would you make this thread for any reason other than an attempt to prove that god has died?
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 44   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.