Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   
Print
Author Topic: I Seen the Scene (Season 1! Challenge 1 is HERE!)  (Read 4738 times)
JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2020, 12:52:44 PM »

Brother Z: The results might not come out soon.

May the best customer win KCP! Cheesy
Greenste
Green Lover (VwV)
Restaurant Star

AAAAAAHHHH!!! JOHNNY IS ADVANCING!!!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2020, 11:07:57 AM »

This seems forgotten  Hmm

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2020, 11:30:23 AM »

Brother Z: The results for the first challenge are here! Smiley

Challenge 1 Results:

Ethan:

Bassam's Scoring: Hello, nice scene there! Choosing the lake backdrop was a good choice, and the addition of the umbrella is to my liking! However, I think you could've used something else to reference the grass, maybe green? Also, I feel like this scene could've used a little bit more creativity, since the rest of the game is gonna be tougher. 8/10

Juliana's Scoring: This once is creative, but a bit simple. It could have been expanded upon by using props. Overall it's basic but good, 6/10.

Ethan's Scene:

Skye:

Bassam's Scoring: Hey, Skye! The scene seems appealing; and you made a nice job putting all these together. However, you unfortunately didn't explain a lot for this scene. The greens are really good but the maps and the sugar cubes confuse me. Next time, try more explaining. Great job anyways! 7/10

Juliana's Scoring: This is an amazing replication, but the things you used could've been replaced with better alternatives, like the top hat for the lake. Overall, it's a great replication, so it's an 8/10.

Skye's Scene:

Penelope:

Bassam's Scoring: Hi there, great scene! I like the idea of watering the plants a lot, nice idea you've got. Although, I kinda don't see why there are flowers if the prompt is about wet grass. I really like the scene anyways so nice job! 8.5/10

Juliana's Scoring: (Didn't score.)

Penelope's Scene:

Pascal:

Bassam's Scoring: Wow, I love this one! It's just full of creativity, colors, joy and it's really appealing to the eye! The job you made here is really great. Nice start, Pascal. You could've explained why he's fishing, but won't let me not give you a perfect score anyways! 10/10

Pascal's Scene:

Loki:

Bassam's Scoring: (Loki didn't submit a scene, so Bassam didn't score.)

Juliana's Scoring: (Loki didn't submit a scene, so Juliana didn't score.)

Lenora:

Bassam's Scoring: Hello, Lenora! That's a really nice scene! The looks of nature, and the river coming smoothly is awesome. I love how you're prepared for the rainy day, and how's the rain gonna make the grass wet. I just feel like something isn't of my liking, I can't put my finger on it though. Great job! 9/10

Lenora's Scene:

Eric:

Bassam's Scoring: (Eric did submit a scene, but Bassam didn't get it in time and didn't score it.)

Juliana's Scoring: (Eric did submit a scene, but Juliana didn't get it in time and didn't score it.)

Eric's Scene:

Tina:

Bassam's Scoring: Hey there! This scene I'd call creative, as you based it on the story rather than the scene itself. However; I don't find the story relating much to wet grass, or the picture. Most of it is talking about fruits, and it feels fairytale-themed. I appreciate your creativity though! 6/10

Juliana's Scoring: While this scene is interesting, it could have been a bit more creative. On top of that, I don't quite understand what's going on. Overall, it's a 6/10.

Tina's Scene:

Esme:

Bassam's Scoring: Hi, Esme! Your scene is really simple, I wish you used a little bit more creativity or explained it. The grass looks great, but I don't see how it's wet. It's nice though, so nice job nonetheless. 5/10

Esme's Scene:

Hatori:

Bassam's Scoring: (Hatori didn't submit a scene, so Bassam didn't score.)

Juliana's Scoring: (Hatori didn't submit a scene, so Juliana didn't score.)

Contestant's Scores:

Skye: 15
Ethan: 14
Tina: 12
Pascal: 10
Lenora: 9
Penelope: 8.5
Esme: 5
Hatori: 0
Eric: 0
Loki: 0

« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 11:44:15 AM by JEBZ Komics » Logged

KeinkoMusic
Semi-Active
Restaurant Legend

Hi

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2020, 11:35:56 AM »

dragon panda isn't active

JEBZ Komics
Four boys and comics!
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2020, 11:44:43 AM »

dragon panda isn't active
Brother Z: Oh, I'll message him. Wink

sus
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2020, 03:42:11 PM »

Honestly when the rules said "only two people in the scene", I thought that meant literally so I didn't use a lot of props, hats and hair to set my scene up. Nervous

Don't know what to put here yet.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.