Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: First And Last Impressions (PG13) [Chapter 12 Out Now!]  (Read 4831 times)
Park Jinyoung
박진영
Restaurant Star

사랑해

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2020, 07:13:15 AM »

This fiction may contain scenes that are not suitable for younger audiences.
This fiction will also contain subplots and multiple stories.

“I don’t know what this feeling is, but all I know is that I love this feeling.”

Roy is a high school graduate who is about to enter college life. The story begins in the summer before college wherein Roy handles the Pizzeria while Papa Louie is away. However, things become different for the delivery boy Roy. Maybe his life isn’t just about pizzas and studying after all.

Wendy is a hardworking mechanic from Maple Mountain. In her years of enjoying her job, she has met many people in her life. Among those people, she has made loyal customers. She made friends. She has made a family-like relationship. However, things take a turn as she may find herself…a lover?

Chapter Guide
Chapter 1 [7/23/2020]
Chapter 2 [7/26/2020]
Chapter 3 [7/30/2020]
Chapter 4 [8/2/2020]
Chapter 5 [8/6/2020]
Chapter 6 [8/9/2020]
Chapter 7 [8/14/2020]
Chapter 8 [8/16/2020]
Chapter 9 [8/21/2020]
Chapter 10 [8/23/2020]
Chapter 11 [8/27/2020]
Chapter 12 [8/30/2020]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 04:59:27 AM by Park Jinyoung » Logged

Please check out my fiction, "First And Last Impressions!"
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68789.0
Nominate and vote for your favorite songs in "Top 20 Songs Of The Week!"
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67719.0
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 06:30:08 PM »

oh brother is this gonna turn into a Wendy x Roy fanfic? that would be hilarious although I still definitely hypership Wendy x Hank. but it seems like this would be a good story

Check out my Papa Louie platformer-inspired story, Burgah Queen: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68981.msg2482799#msg2482799

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Park Jinyoung
박진영
Restaurant Star

사랑해

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 06:13:11 AM »

Chapter 1

Roy is in the Pizzeria with all of his hands occupied. It’s Friday evening, so the customers enter by the second to order Papa’s pizzas.
  “One pepperoni pizza, please!”
  “How long will my order take?”
  “Do you have diet Fizzo?”
  “I would like it to go!”
  The Pizzeria is hectic, and Roy tries his best to catch up. After 3 hours of patient order taking, vigorous dough beating, flaming pizza cooking, and symmetric pizza cutting, the Pizzeria is closed. Roy takes a sigh of exhaustion, removes his cap, and immediately takes a nap on a countertop. As he tries to catch some Zs, the door opens.
  “I’m sorry, we’re closed,” half asleep Roy says as his head is down.
  “Oh really? Can’t a friend just visit?”
  Roy raises his head, scratches his eyes, and looks at who is talking.
  “Sasha, what brings you here? Come, let’s sit down,” Roy says as he smiles and hugs Sasha.
  “How are you? You haven’t been replying to my texts,” Sasha says as they sit down.
  “I’m so sorry. The Pizzeria has been filled with people these days.”
  “When will Uncle Louie come back?”
  “He’ll be back soon.”
  “I hope so because university is coming.”
  Roy raises his right eyebrow. He checks his phone, and he gasps.
  “Oh, I totally forgot! The school year is about to start,” he says.
  “What course are you taking again?” Sasha asks.
  “I’m taking Business Management. How about you?”
  “I’m going for Culinary Arts.”

An awkward silence occurs. Sasha looks at Roy sternly. Roy is confused by this.
  “You definitely didn’t read my texts,” Sasha says as she sighs.
  “What’s wrong? You haven’t even answered why you’re here,” Roy says as he is confused.
  “Check your messages.”
  Roy checks his phone and reads Sasha’s messages.
  “8:52 AM: Today is my last day of apprenticeship! Let’s celebrate tomorrow at Georgito’s Palace.”
  “1:24 PM: I’ll be visiting you after my shift today.”
  “5:33 PM: How are you? Should I still visit?”

Roy looks at Sasha with apologetic eyes.
  “I’m so sorry, Sasha. I was really busy today. I am happy for you because you’ve completed your contract,” he says as he holds Sasha’s hand.
  “It’s fine and thank you, so what do you say? Let’s go together?” Sasha asks him.
  “I’m not sure. I’m so tired from today, and Papa Louie trusts me with the Pizzeria. I can’t just leave,” Roy says as he scratches his neck.
  “It’s fine, Roy! It’s just one night. I really want to go there to celebrate the completion of my contract and our first day coming soon. Can’t you go for me? Please, Roy,” Sasha requests as she tries to make herself sound pitiful.
  “Okay, fine. If it’s for you, sure. I’ll close the Pizzeria early tomorrow.”
  “Yay, thanks, Roy!”
  “Will we meet there?”
  “Yup, let’s meet by 7:00 PM.”
  “What should I wear?”
  “Oh come on, Roy. This isn’t the first time you’ve been to Georgito’s Palace,” she said while slapping Roy’s shoulder lightly.
  “Ouch, that hurts!”
  “Oh come on, I’m not that strong!”
  “Oh really? How about this?”

Roy tickles Sasha, and she laughs while asking Roy to stop. They giggle and have fun with each others’ presence. As they bond, Sasha’s phone alerts a message. She checks the message, and she stands up, “I have to go, Roy. My mom’s telling me to go home.”
  “Alright, see you tomorrow,” Roy says as Sasha walks to exit the Pizzeria.
  “Bye, Roy!”
  “Bye, Sasha!”
  Sasha exits the Pizzeria. As she exits, she hears a noise from the garbage bin beside the apartments. This captures her attention, but she ignores it and starts heading home.

Roy locks the Pizzeria doors, cleans up the area, and turns off the lights. After that, he takes the elevator and goes to his apartment. Before he could even change, he immediately lies down on his old but comfortable bed. Due to his fatigue, he falls asleep as soon as his head meets his blue pillow.

The next day arrives, and his phone alarms. Roy is still groggy, but he wakes up and turns off his alarm. He sits upright, yawns, and does some morning stretches. Before he goes to the Pizzeria, he prepares his tuxedo and black leather shoes for his celebration with Sasha. He goes to the bathroom and takes his warm shower, wears his uniform, and eats a quick breakfast. After his morning routine, he goes to the Pizzeria and does a supply check before he finally opens the restaurant. The day goes by swiftly as customers come to eat at the Pizzeria. At 5:30, Roy closes the Pizzeria and heads to his apartment to prepare for his meeting with Sasha.

As Roy arrives at the meeting place, he parks near Georgito’s Palace with his delivery car. Once he exits his car, he notices Sasha getting off a taxi. He walks to her and greets her, “Hey Sasha!”
  “Oh, Roy! Have you been waiting long?” Sasha asks as the taxi leaves.
  “No, I just arrived too,” he says.
  “Well, let’s head inside now then.”
  “You first,” Roy says as he bows.
  “Wow, what a gentleman you are!”

Roy and Sasha enter Georgito’s Palace. Roy is wearing a tuxedo and black leather shoes with his hair sleeked back with gel. Meanwhile, Sasha is wearing a black dress, which reaches about 2 inches above her knees, golden heels, and minimal accessories. The hotel has minimal people inside. They go to the mini pub inside the hotel and sit near the stage. As they sit, the waiter greets them and asks if they would like anything.
  “I’ll just have a diet Fizzo,” Sasha tells the waiter.
  “I’ll have orange juice,” Roy says.
  The waiter takes note of their orders and leaves them.

“How was your day?” Roy asks Sasha.
  “I didn’t do much today. I only stayed at home and went through Flipbook. Nothing much,” Sasha says to Roy.
  “How was the experience of being an apprentice?”
  “It was actually fun! I was able to gain some extra pocket money, and I got to do what I love.”
  “That’s great to hear! Can I have some of the money?”
  “Come on, Roy, your uncle owns so many businesses. I’m the one who should ask money from you,” Sasha says jokingly.
  “Nah, it all goes to him. You already know that he’s really cheap. Why do you think I live in an apartment,” Roy says.

As the two converse, their beverages arrive. As their drinks are served, Kingsley goes on the stage to make an announcement, “Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, we will have some of the finest performers on this stage. Please welcome our first performers, The Beach Cobblers!”
  Bands perform in the mini pub. As they perform, Roy and Sasha secretly make fun of the bands. “He looks like a thinner version of one of my loyal customers,” Roy says jokingly to Sasha.
  “Is it Pauly?”
  “Yes, him,” they laugh softly and continue to make jokes throughout the night.

Kingsley goes up the stage, and speaks to the crowd, “This will be our last band for tonight. Please welcome The Romano Quartet!”
  The audience applauds them, and more people enter the pub, as the band goes up on stage. Some people even start to scream for the band. At the front row, Roy looks at each one of the members, but one catches his attention. He, amazed and allured, stares at that one member throughout their performance. Once the band stops performing, the audience cheers for them. While this happens, Sasha whispers to Roy, “I want to get their autographs! Let’s meet them while they’re here.”
  “Hold on, I haven’t finished my orange juice,” Roy tells Sasha.

The Romano Quartet members go down the stage and sit on a table at the opposite side of Roy and Sasha. Sasha holds Roy’s forearm and drags him towards their table. However, Roy is still holding his glass of orange juice. As they got nearer the table of The Romano Quartet, they are greeted by a small crowd.
  “Please sign!”
  “Hey, please take a picture with me!”
  Sasha accidentally lets go of Roy’s hand, and this causes Roy to spill his orange juice on one of the members. Even more unfortunate, the member who gets soaked is Roy’s favorite member. Some of the people scream as this happens.
  “Sh**,” the member lightly exclaims.
  “Are you okay?” the people ask.
  The member points at Roy, “Why did you do this?”
  “I’m really sorry,” Roy says truthfully.
  “Do you know how much this costs? I’ve only used this once, and you’ve already made it sticky,” the member says.
  “I really am sorry,” Roy, who grabs some tissue from the table, says as he approaches the member to wipe the orange juice off.

As Roy approaches the member, a person in the crowd accidentally pushes Roy, and this makes Roy and the member’s faces come into close contact. The member looks at Roy with fury in his eyes while Roy awkwardly smiles.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 06:33:42 PM by Park Jinyoung » Logged

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 06:16:56 AM »

aha... hard to picture Sasha in a fancy dress LOL, really interesting, a bit long a Roy x Sasha fanfic, how dare u, I hypership Sasha x Gremmie rn jk I bet it's totally Roy x Carlo >:]

Check out my Papa Louie platformer-inspired story, Burgah Queen: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68981.msg2482799#msg2482799

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Breadstick
Animal Crosser
Restaurant Legend

Team Alkari for PNC!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 07:38:10 AM »

Is it Taylor at the door? Smirk

Allan and Akari for next chefs! 

Gameria Orders
Spoiler:
First Game Appearance : Papa's Cheeseria
Papa's Pastaria To Go!
Crescent Roll
Burgundy Truffle (Creole Rub During Mardi Gras)
x4 Mushrooms
x3 Grilled Polenta (Gator Bites During Mardi Gras)
Three Cheese Sauce
Penne

Papa's Sushiria To Go / Papa's Sushiria
Chai Tea + Tapioca Pearls (Powsicle Tea During Starlight BBQ)
Top:
Hibachi Sauce
Wagyu (Beef Brisket During Starlight BBQ)
Filling:FLIP
Yellowtail
Shiitake Mushrooms (Fried Onion Strings During Starlight BBQ)
Jalapenos
Rice and Paper:
White Rice
Momoiro Soy Paper

Papa’s Bakeria To Go / Bakeria
Blackberry Bark (Outer Ring)
Huckleberry Syrup (Outer Ring) (Flavor X Syrup (Outer Ring) During New Year)
Whipped Cream (Outer Ring)
Streusel
Peanut Butter Filling (1/4)
Banana Filling (2/4) (Tutti Frutti Filling (2/4) During New Year)
Marshmallow Filling (1/4)<br />Chocolate Chip Crust
Favorite Customers
Spoiler:
Carlo Romano, Amy, Koilee, and... QUINN!
Topic Links Quotes I Can’t Live Without
Spoiler:
Bans & Moderation, more like Baths & Rubber Duckies.
I just don't understand Boopsylony at all, it exists literally because both Boopsy and Bombolony are extremely weird. Also the idea of shipping Bombolony with anyone is cursed so xP
Open this
Spoiler:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Spread this across the internet and get people understand.
StageDeano
GondolaMan
Restaurant Star

Deano is being robbed

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 01:04:20 PM »

Maybe

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 05:15:10 PM »

if Taylor is in this fanfic he needs to be shipped with Soundbord lol jk

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Park Jinyoung
박진영
Restaurant Star

사랑해

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2020, 06:10:13 AM »

Chapter 2

As Roy and the member are in close contact, the member decides to get the tissue from Roy. “If you’re going to just stand there, I’ll do this myself,” the member scolds while wiping the juice stain.
  "Hey, are you okay?” Sasha asks Roy as she approaches him in the midst of the small crowd.
  “Yes, I am,” Roy answers.
  “Tell your boyfriend to be more careful,” the member directs to Sasha.
  “Excuse me, he’s not my boyfriend, and I clearly heard him say sorry. Why are you trying to pick a fight?” Sasha replies to the member with sass and attitude.
  “I’m not starting a fight. I’m just saying that he should be more careful.”
  “Don’t be so egoistic. He’s already saying sorry, but you’re still being mean to him.”
  “Egoistic? He ruined my outfit! What do you think a sorry will do?”
  “He already offered to wipe off the stain.”
  “He didn’t even wipe anything off.”
  “Sasha, let’s just go home,” Roy says to stop the quarrel.
  Sasha looks at Roy then looks at the member. She takes a big step to get closer to the member, but Roy immediately knows what Sasha is about to do. He quickly prevents her from getting any closer by blocking her way and says, “Come on, let’s go.”
  “No, I have to teach him a lesson!”
  “There’s no need. Come on,” Roy says while he drags Sasha, who is trying her best to counter his pull, outside the premises.

Once Roy and Sasha leave the mini pub, Sasha tells Roy, “Okay, fine, let me go!”
  Roy lets go of Sasha. She takes a deep breath, “Take me home.”
  “Huh? Can’t you take a taxi,”
  “I can’t trust drivers at this time of night. Please just take me home.”
  “But your house is not in my--”
  “Fine, take me to your home then. I wouldn’t mind.”
  “But what--”
  “I said I wouldn’t mind.”
  Sasha starts to stomp her way towards the exit, and Roy chases after her, “Okay, fine.”

Sasha sits at the front seat of Roy’s car. After they wear their seat belts, Roy starts driving to get to his home. “You know you didn’t need to fight back,” Roy tells Sasha.
  “I won’t let anyone harm any of my friends. You know how much I value friendship, Roy.”
  “But you were fighting with someone famous, and I was at the wrong. You didn’t need to do that.”
  “Roy, you know that I cannot stand it when people don’t know how to forgive.”
  “But he had the right to be mad.”
  “Can’t you see that I did that because I--”

Suddenly, the car stops moving. Roy tries to restart the engine, but no matter how much he tries, it doesn’t work. The engine simply hisses and turns off every time. Finally, he decides to get out of the car and check the engine. “What happened?” Sasha, sticking her head out the window, asks Roy from her seat.
  “The engine isn’t working.”
  “What do we do? It’s literally midnight. How are we going to find a mechanic?”
  Roy grabs his phone and dials a number. As he calls, Sasha remoand the receiver answers, “Hello?”
  “Hi, Wendy, it’s me, Roy. I have a broken engine. Can you help us?”
  “Okay, I’ll try. Where are you?”
  Roy looks at his surroundings, “We’re near the border of Maple Mountain and Tastyville. I can see Griller Stadium from here.”
  “Oh, okay. I’ll ask my boys to find you. Stay still.”
  “Thanks, Wendy! Bye!”
  “Bye.”

Roy hangs up the phone, and he goes back to the driver’s seat. “Who did you call?” Sasha asks curiously.
  “I just called my mechanic. I know this is near her.”
  “They’re still open at this time?”
  “Yeah, they’re still open. They’re open for 24 hours, and luckily, my friend usually takes the night shift.”
  “Ugh, how can this get any worse,” Sasha sighs and looks outside through the car window.
  Roy holds Sasha’s hand, “Hey, it’s going to be okay. We went out tonight to celebrate, right?”
  Sasha starts to wipe her eyes as she sobs, “I didn’t expect that we would go through this much trouble. I’m so sorry, Roy.”
  “Come on, Sasha. I had so much fun tonight. With you just being there, I’m already happy,” Roy says to comfort her.
  Sasha looks at Roy and cries even more. “What’s wrong now?” he asks.
  “You’ve been holding my hand, and it really hurts,” Sasha says as she cries.
  Roy lets go of Sasha’s hand, “Oh I’m so sorry!”
  Sasha looks into Roy’s eyes and starts laughing because of what happened. Roy also shares a confused chuckle.

After a bit of waiting, Roy recognizes the figure in front of the windshield approaching his car. He exits the car and exclaims, “Hey Wendy!”
  Wendy, in her mechanic uniform, greets Roy, “Hey, I brought my tow truck to fetch you both.”
  “That’s great. Thanks a lot,” Roy says with gratitude.
  “No problem. I’ll just hook your car,” Wendy explains.
  Roy goes back inside his car as Wendy attaches the tow truck’s hook to the bumper.
  “How did you meet this mechanic?” Sasha asks.
  “Well, this car is really old, so it tends to break down a lot. One time, I was in a similar situation to where we are right now. Only Wendy’s garage is open for 24 hours, so I went there.”
  Wendy signals that Roy’s car has been attached and that she is about to drive. Roy gives a thumbs up.

Once they have arrived at Greasy Gear Garage, Wendy removes the hook from the car’s bumper. Roy and Sasha get out of the car, and Wendy starts to examine the engine. While waiting, the two find monoblock chairs and sit down. After a quick scan of the engine, Wendy approaches Roy, “It’s your battery again. I’ll ask my colleagues to repair it for you so we can have some chitchat.”
  “Alright, thanks, Wendy,” Roy says.
  “You want something to drink while waiting? I’ve got coffee,” Wendy asks politely.
  “Do you want anything, Sasha?” Roy asks.
  “Do you have any tea?” Sasha asks Wendy.
  “Sure, what kind of tea would you like?” Wendy asks.
  “Green tea please,” Sasha responds.
  “How about you, Roy? Do you want anything?” Wendy asks.
  “I guess I’ll just have some orange juice,” he replies.
  “Orange juice? Again?” Wendy teasingly asks.
  “Oh he really loves orange juice. He never grew up from it. What a kid, am I right,” Sasha teases.
  Roy sternly looks at Sasha, but Wendy laughs and wheezes, “That’s true. I’ll just get your drinks, okay?”
  Wendy goes to make their drinks. Meanwhile, Roy looks at Sasha, “Why’d you have to say that.”
  “It’s a joke, Roy. You have to admit since we were kids, you never got tired of orange juice,” Sasha says.
  “Okay fine, but orange juice is good for you,” Roy says to defend himself.
  “Alright, Roy, whatever floats your boat,” Sasha mockingly says which causes them to giggle a little.

Wendy comes back with a tray of drinks. She gives them their drinks, and she grabs a chair to sit with them. She looks at Sasha and asks, “Is she your girlfriend?”
  Roy immediately answers back, “Oh no, we’re just best friends. This is Sasha.”
  Sasha smiles at Wendy and offers the latter a handshake. Wendy firmly shakes her hand. “Nice to meet you, Wendy? Am I right?” Sasha asks.
  “Yes, Wendy. Nice to meet you too,” Wendy says while shaking Sasha’s hand.
  Wendy whispers to Sasha, “So who is his girlfriend?”
  “I can hear you,” Roy says.
  Sasha laughs and says, “He’s absolutely single right now.”
  “Really now? I can’t believe,” Wendy sarcastically reacts.
  “Hey, I’m always busy, you know,” Roy replies to stand his ground.
  “It’s not that you’re busy. You simply just haven’t found the one,” Wendy says lightly.
  “Wow, you have experience?” Roy jokingly asks.
  “Well, love is like that,” Wendy expounds, “You don’t really know when to expect it. No matter where you are or what you’re doing, it can possibly just show itself to you out of the blue. Maybe you don’t realize yet, but your lover could possibly even be a customer, an acquaintance, or maybe even the person beside you.”
  As Wendy speaks, Sasha secretly stares at Roy. She feels each word from Wendy’s mouth pierce directly to her heart. She thinks to herself the many times she has teased Roy, bonded with him, had fun with him. She realizes that in every encounter or memory of Roy, she always feels joyful and complete. She says to herself, “I hope he realizes how special he is to me.”
  “I’ve fixed the car,” one of Wendy’s colleagues says to notify.
  “Alright, thanks,” Wendy says while patting her friend’s back.
  “Anyways, it’s probably the midnight breeze why we’re sentimental right now,” Wendy says to Roy and Sasha as a joke.
  Roy and Sasha laugh, “I know right,” Roy says while looking at Sasha who seems to have a forced smile.
  “Let’s test your car,” Wendy says.

Roy goes inside his delivery car and tries to start the engine. The car starts smoothly as if new. He signals a thumbs up to Wendy.
  “Tell Roy that he doesn’t need to pay. This is on me,” Wendy says to Sasha.
  “Really? Wow, thank you,” Sasha says.

Sasha goes to the front seat. As she opens the door, Roy gives her money. “Is this for me?” Sasha asks.
  “Of course not, it’s for Wendy,” Roy teasingly says.
  “Oh, she isn’t charging you,” Sasha informs.
  “Just give it to her as a sign of gratitude,” he replies.
  Sasha goes to Wendy and hands over the cash, “Roy said it’s his thank you.”
  Wendy is hesitant at first, “Oh no, it’s okay!”
  “Just take it. He doesn’t want to impose on you,” Sasha replies.
  Wendy takes the bill, but she still asks, “He’s sure?”
  “Yes, he is.”
  “Okay, thank you so much!”Sasha goes back to the front seat of Roy’s car. As Roy reverses, Wendy waves at him and Sasha. They wave back and head home.

Once Roy and Sasha leave, Wendy starts to clean up. As she cleans up, a motorcycle engine is heard. She looks back and notices the orange and black helmet, “Oh hi, Akari!”
  “Hey, Wendy,” Akari says as she removes her helmet.
  “What brings you here?” Wendy asks Akari.
  “I lost the drag race I joined just a few minutes ago, so I came her to see if my motorcycle is functioning properly.”
  “You always come here when you lose,” Wendy teases.
  “Come on, you know I’m the best drag racer in Flipverse,” Akari confidently says.
  “Okay fine, let’s check your motorcycle,” Wendy finally says.
  Wendy examines Akari’s motorcycle and thinks of possible hindrances.

Meanwhile, Roy and Sasha arrive at the former’s apartment. Once they reach his room, they immediately lie down on the bed. They are facing the ceiling and lay beside each other.
  “I remember the last time I visited,” Sasha says as she reminisces.
  “Oh yeah, we were working for a report in a coffee shop, but the owner kicked us out,” Roy says.
  “Yup, ‘cause I was really noisy,” Sasha states while laughing at the memory.
  “Ah, it feels nice that you’re here again,” he says while looking at Sasha.

A moment of silence occurs after Roy says those sweet words. Sasha’s mind is going crazy as to what to do in their situation. After a few internal battles, she turns to Roy, and slowly, she starts leaning towards his cheek. As she slowly approaches his cheek, he suddenly rolls to look at her, and their lips accidentally meet.

Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2020, 06:19:00 AM »

"Sasha secretly stares at Roy" LOL. still don't ship this, but it's also not a bad ship muwahaha, and very good story.

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Park Jinyoung
박진영
Restaurant Star

사랑해

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 08:09:51 AM »

Coming next,

“2:11 AM: Hey Roy, I decided to head back home. Thank you for the night.”

However, the receiving line doesn’t answer.

“Are you okay, Sasha?”

“I’m so sorry for crying.”

What will happen to Roy and Sasha? What is the result of the unexpected kiss? Find out soon in Chapter 3, coming on July 30!

Park Jinyoung
박진영
Restaurant Star

사랑해

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2020, 07:26:15 AM »

Chapter 3

Immediately when their lips come in contact, Roy sits upright and apologizes.
  “Sasha, I’m sorry. I thought you were--”
  “It’s okay, Roy. It’s my fault for placing my face too close to yours,” Sasha says as she steadily sits upright too.
  Another moment of silence. Roy is speechless and has no idea what to say. His back and nape begin to drench in sweat. Meanwhile, Sasha also remains quiet as she tries to find the proper words to say. She contemplates whether to continue saying it was an accident or if she will confess her true feelings. However, Roy immediately stands up and heads to the restroom. “Roy,” Sasha calls out.
  Ignoring Sasha’s call, Roy locks himself in the restroom. He holds onto the brims of his sink as he looks at the mirror then looks at the sink below it. He tilts his head to his left and is trying to reflect on what happened. As he contemplates, he turns on the faucet and cleans his mouth off of Sasha’s lipstick. He continues by washing his face, and he looks at the mirror as he tries to think of what to say to Sasha. Once he is able to find the words to say, he goes back to his bedroom and finds an empty bed. Sasha is nowhere to be found. As he searches for Sasha in his small apartment, he receives a text. Roy checks his phone, and he reads the text coming from Sasha, “2:11 AM: Hey Roy, I decided to head back home. Thank you for the night.”
  As he reads the text message, he sits on his bed and tries to contact Sasha. He looks at the window at the left side of his bed as he attempts to call. However, the receiving line doesn’t answer. As he tries again and again, the rain begins to pour. After attempts of calling, there’s no hope. Sasha doesn’t answer his calls.

Concurrently, Sasha is in a taxi cab. Her hair is a little damp since it has started to drizzle while she heads home. As she sits on the backseat, she looks outside her window and contemplates on what she has done and what will happen to her friendship with Roy. Her memory goes back to their hangout at Georgito’s Palace. She remembers how dashing Roy looks in his tuxedo, but as she recalls, she remembers how Roy looked at one of the Romano Quartet members. More thoughts come into Sasha’s mind as the rain progressively stops.

Meanwhile, in Greasy Gear Garage, Wendy is upgrading Akari’s motorcycle. The latter observes how the former tinkers with the motorcycle, “Is that going to help?”
  “Trust me, Akari. You’ve been my customer since this motorcycle was still as slow as a bicycle,” Wendy jokes.
  “What’s that supposed to do?”
  Wendy is removing the tires, “It’s prominent that you need better wheels. Your engine is fairly decent, but your tires are slowing you down. When’s the last time you upgraded them?”
  “Umm…”
  “Ah, I remember now. That was 3 years ago in my shop. That’s why you’re getting slow.”
  “Oh, I see.”
  As Wendy replaces the wheels of the motorcycle, another motorist enters her garage. Wendy greets him, “Hey, Rico, what can I do for you?”
  He gets off his motorcycle, “The oil in the engine keeps spilling. Could ya fix it for me?”
  Wendy nods, “Sure, let me just handle this first.”
  She goes to the storage room to find a new set of tires for Akari. As Wendy is gone, Rico looks at Akari from top to bottom. His head is in Cloud 9 as he stares at Akari’s features. Meanwhile, she is simply waiting for Wendy. Rico touches his beard, and he gains the courage to make a move on Akari.
  “Hey girl, I’m Rico,” he seductively says.
  Akari is evidently uncomfortable, but with respect, she replies, “Hi Rico.”
  “What’s your name, girl?” he says as he places his body closer to hers.
  “I’m A-Akari-ri,” she says as Rico’s face is so close that she can hear his every breath.
  “Are you single?” he says as he starts to unzip Akari’s motorcycle jacket.
  As this happens, Wendy butts in before anything could happen, “Excuse me, I’ll replace your oil supply.”
  Rico is distracted and heads to his motorcycle. Akari escapes and keeps her distance from Rico. Once Wendy finishes, Rico hands over his payment to her. Before he leaves, he waves at Akari, “I’ll see you again, Akari,” as he winks at her.
  Rico wears his helmet and leaves the garage.

Once Rico is gone, Wendy notices Akari’s traumatized expression. The former puts her arm around the latter, “Hey, are you okay?”
  Akari is a little teary-eyed, “I’m okay.”
  Wendy grabs her face towel, “Here, this is clean.”
  Akari wipes her tears, “I’m so sorry for crying.”
  “No, it’s okay. I saw what happened. Rico was being his typical self again. You’re not the first one to experience his predatory behavior.”
  Akari looks at Wendy, “How come he hasn’t been arrested yet?”
  Wendy sighs, “He’s a really threatening person. He ensures that no one reports him for his behavior.”
  “How many people have been victimized?”
  “I don’t know, but I know he’s really like that.”
  Akari is silent physically but has so many screaming thoughts in her head. As she cries a river, Wendy tries her best to comfort, “Hey, if you want, let’s go around the town so you can take your mind away from what happened.”
  Akari tries her best to smile, “Sure, I’m up for that.”
  “I’ll just go rinse off.”
  Wendy goes to the bathroom and rinses off the stains on her face. She wears her jacket and goes to her motorcycle. She beckons Akari to ride with her. Once Akari approaches Wendy’s motorcycle, the latter gives the former a helmet. Wendy starts the engine, and they go to the long yet empty streets of Powder Point. Even if it’s deep in the night, the street lights make the road seem like it’s day. Wendy tells Akari, “Hold on tight! I’m going fast.”
  Akari scoffs, “Do you think I can’t handle speed?”
  Suddenly, the motorcycle’s engine roars like a lion, and Akari is shocked. The latter hugs onto Wendy, “Hey, slow down!”
  Wendy laughs as she shifts gears. Akari holds tighter as Wendy goes faster. Finally, Wendy starts to slow down as she starts to go head back to her garage. Akari, still bear-hugging Wendy, exclaims, “That was fun!”
  Wendy parks her motorcycle, “You can let go of me now.”
  Akari lets go, “Oh sorry.”

Wendy and Akari remove their helmets and get off the former’s motorcycle. Akari goes to her own motorcycle, and she looks at Wendy, “Thank you for tonight.”
  Wendy smiles, “Hey, you seemed scared rather than thankful back there.”
  Akari laughs, “I didn’t expect you to go that fast.”
  “I’m faster than you, don’t you think,” Wendy sarcastically claims.
  “Nah, I’m still faster,” Akari says still with confidence.
  Wendy chuckles a little, “Well, okay then. You can call me anytime you want to hang out or need someone to talk to.”
  Akari smiles, “Thanks, Wendy. I really appreciate it.”
  Wendy shows her phone, “This is still your number, right?”
  Akari looks at the phone, “Actually I just changed my number recently. You can have it.”
  Akari says her number, and Wendy saves it in her contact list. “I’ve made a miscall,” the latter says.
  “Okay, I’ll check it later,” Akari says as she wears her helmet.
  Akari starts to go reverse and waves farewell to Wendy. The latter smiles and waves as the former leaves to the night.

Once Akari is gone in the wind, Wendy goes to the restroom. However, she struggles to open the door. She grunts and exerts effort to pull the knob until the door opens with her colleagues evacuating. They all mock her, “Hey, what was that?”
  “Do we have a new lover girl?”
  “Is she the one?”
  “Boss, why are you smiling?”
  Wendy laughs and explains, “Come on, Akari is just a good friend.”
  Her colleagues mock her, “Nah, we don’t believe in you.”
  Wendy shakes her head and rolls her eyes as she enters the storage room.
  “Hey, she’s quiet!”
  “Oh, I guess what I said is true.”
  “We have a lover girl!”
  Wendy jokingly gets a container of oil, “I’ll make you all wet with this.”
  Her colleagues all disperse, but they still quietly mock her.

The next day comes, and Sasha is sleeping on her bed. As she is sleeping, she dreams that she is with Roy at a picnic. He is feeding her a spoonful of cheese, but before she can even taste it, Roy suddenly disappears. She turns left, right, front, and back while attempting to call out Roy’s name, but her voice is gone with the wind. The sun begins to set to end this wonderland. Suddenly, Roy, facing the opposite of Sasha’s direction, is in front of her, but he’s holding the hand of another person. They gaze into each other’s souls and their faces come closer and closer. Sasha begins to palpitate and tries once more to shout Roy’s name, but nothing comes out of her mouth. Eventually, Roy and the person’s lips meet. Once they meet, the two begin to suck out each other’s lips. After a passionate smooch, the person with Roy stops and laughs at Sasha. Sasha, now in tears with a frown on her face, looks at the person’s face. The person is the Romano Quartet member. After the realization, Sasha wakes up and screams. She gets up, and instantaneously, Clair, her mother who came from work, comes to check on her. Clair asks, “Are you okay, Sasha?”
  Sasha hyperventilates but calms down, “I’m fine, mom. It’s just a nightmare.”
  Clair comes and sits on Sasha’s bed. Her face is filled with concern, “You’ve been having nightmares for a week now. Are you sure you’re fine?”
  Sasha tries her best to reassure her mother, “I really am, mom.”
  Clair sighs and looks at Sasha, “It’s about Roy, isn’t it?”

Park Jinyoung
박진영
Restaurant Star

사랑해

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2020, 07:23:04 AM »

Next time on First And Last Impressions...

“Sasha, always remember that I’m here for you, and I care for you very much,”
What will happen to Roy and Sasha's friendship?

She can’t help but tear up.
“Are you okay, Roy?”
“He seems off today, and he wouldn’t give me all the details.”
How has the kiss affected Roy and Sasha?

“I’ll have my vengeance,”
Who will have their vengeance?

Roy smiles with his eyes sparkling and hugs the man.

All of these are coming in the next chapter on August 2!

Raph
Post Count Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Power Flower

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2020, 01:28:08 AM »

I really like this fanfic Smiley

Allan and Akari for next chefs. =)
Weird Quotes:
perri should bomb Koilee lake
Matt and clover became dead after playing Sushiria with SoundCloud on the car
Kookie [Jul 12 12:28 AM]:   Next time I will fill your mouth with oatmeal and raisins. What do you think about that?
Breadstick [Jul 30 02:14 PM]:   Evelyn’s a B Toe
Gamerias Progress:
- Papa's Pancakeria To Go!: Rank 243 (PROGRESS LOST)
- Papa's Cupcakeria To Go!: Rank 229 + All Gold Customers
- Papa's Sushiria To Go!: Rank 184
- Papa's Pastaria To Go!: Rank 67
Park Jinyoung
박진영
Restaurant Star

사랑해

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2020, 07:20:26 PM »

I really like this fanfic Smiley
Thank you so much! That really means a lot. Cry

Park Jinyoung
박진영
Restaurant Star

사랑해

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2020, 07:19:00 AM »

Chapter 4

As Sasha hears Roy’s name, she can’t help but tear up. Clair wipes away her daughter’s tears and hugs her, “Hey now, you’ll be okay.”
  Sasha tries to think of what to say, but she ends up crying even more.
  “Sasha, always remember that I’m here for you, and I care for you very much,” Clair says to comfort her daughter.
  “Mom, how did you know that things aren’t okay with me and Roy?” Sasha finally asks.
  “I noticed how you don’t text or call me at work anymore, then I noticed that when you’re on your phone, you’re either texting Roy or waiting for a response,” Clair explains.
  “Mom, how can I tell if he’s--” Sasha pauses.
  “What is it, daughter?”
  “Never mind, mom.”
  “Just know that I’m here and ready to listen, okay? You’re really precious, my dear daughter.”
  Clair hugs Sasha tightly and gives her a forehead kiss. Furthermore, she rubs Sasha’s arms signifying her presence and readiness to listen. “I love you, Sasha,” Clair says as she exits Sasha’s room and closes the door.
  Sasha blankly stares at the floor as she continues to think of Roy.

In the Romano household, the family is having breakfast. “How was your performance last night?” Olga asks.
  “Oh, I’m so proud of our children and nephew, sweetheart. It felt really lively as we performed,” Edoardo answers his wife as he gazes into her eyes.
  “I heard that Carlo and Bruna were really popular last night,” Olga adds.
  The brother and sister tandem is silent as they eat their bowls of hot porridge. Gino tries to break the ice, “Yes, they were, auntie. I thought I was popular, but they were the stars of the show!”
  Olga laughs at Gino’s joke. However, Carlo and Bruna remain quiet. Edoardo whispers to Gino, “Are they still affected by what happened?”
  Gino nods. The table remains quiet as they eat their breakfast. There is an aura of tension present at the dining table.
  “I’ll have my vengeance,” one of the siblings says quietly.

The tense energy isn’t limited to the Romano family but reaches the Pizzeria. The restaurant is quiet since it has just opened, but Roy’s head is already in the clouds. As he waits for customers, he’s in a deep state of reflection. He recalls the previous night at Georgito’s Palace. He thinks about the member of The Romano Quartet, and he can’t help but smile at this memory. However, his mind suddenly drifts to his encounter with Sasha. His smile suddenly disappears, and he starts to scowl. Questions run around his mind.
  “Excuse me,” a customer says.
  Roy doesn’t notice the customer as he stares at the ceiling.
  “Um, excuse me, Roy?”
  He still doesn’t notice.
  “Excuse me,” the customer says loudly while tapping Roy’s shoulder.
  Finally, Roy’s train of thought is cut, and he notices the customer, “Sorry, sorry, what will your order be?”
  “Are you okay, Roy?” the customer asks.
  Roy looks at the customer again. The customer wears a yellow and white striped apron. He has a white shirt under the apron. Roy says, “Oh Cooper, hi, I’m okay.”
  Cooper analyzes Roy, “Are you sure? Are you sick?”
  Cooper places the back of his hand on Roy’s neck, “You’re not sick. What’s wrong then?”
  Roy removes Cooper’s hand, and the former says, “Nothing. Will you have your usual?”
  Cooper nods, “Yeah, but you owe me a story.”
  Roy prepares Cooper’s pizza. He kneads the malleable dough, adds raw pepperoni, and cooks the pizza to crisp in the oven. As the pizza cooks, Roy goes to Cooper. The latter asks, “So what’s going on, Roy?”
   Roy answers, “It’s about Sasha.”
  “Why? What about her?”
  Roy hesitates and mumbles, “I think she likes me.”
  Cooper asks, “What? Speak up. I can’t hear you.”
  Roy tries to say it again, “I think she has a crush on me.”
  Cooper is startled, “Oh really? How could you say so?”
  Roy is thinking about how to say what happened to him and Sasha. Cooper asks again, “Well, why’d you say so?”
  Roy remains silent, and suddenly, the timer of the oven dings. Roy takes the pizza, slices it into four even pieces, and places it in a white box. He gives the box to Cooper, “Here you go, you can go now.”
  Cooper is confused, “Um, okay, thanks?”
  Roy pushes Cooper to get out. Eventually, Cooper ends up outside as he doesn’t have enough time to react. He is still confused about why Roy is avoiding the question.

Cooper goes into his car and places the pizza on the passenger’s seat. After a short drive, he arrives at the Pancakeria. He gets out of his car while bringing the pizza. After this, he heads to the glass door with a pizza in his hands. As he tries to enter the Pancakeria, the door is locked with a visible closed sign. Prudence, wearing a similar outfit to Cooper, hears the knocks and looks at who has arrived. When she recognizes who it is, she opens the door. “Yay, the pizza has arrived,” she exclaims.
  Cooper places the pizza on the counter, and they start to dig in. Prudence asks, “How is Roy?”
  Cooper starts to act jealous, “Come on, Prudence. You care about him first before me.”
  Prudence replies while laughing, “Yuck, you can do better.”
  He becomes affectionate by placing his head on Prudence’s shoulder, but she lightly pushes him away. He tries again, but Prudence cannot resist, so she gives in, “Okay, fine, you win this time.”
  “Yay,” Cooper celebrates.
  “So how is Roy?” Prudence asks once more.
  “He seems off today, and he wouldn’t give me all the details.”
  “Oh, what did he just say then?”
  “He just said that Sasha might be crushing on him.”
  Prudence is shocked, “Wait but how about--”
  Cooper interrupts, “I know what you’re about to say. I really do feel bad for him.”
  Prudence asks, “Are you going to tell him?”
  Cooper raises his shoulders, “I don’t know, probably when Roy or Sasha opens up, I guess.”
  The Pancakeria couple continues to eat their pizza as they bond and talk.

It is already afternoon, and Roy has finished serving the lunch of an army of customers. He almost falls asleep as to how much energy he has used up. However, before he can even fall asleep, a man with a moustache comes in the store with suitcases. Roy smiles with his eyes sparkling and hugs the man and exclaims, “Uncle!”

Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.