Poll
Question: Vote.  (Voting closed: September 15, 2020, 06:13:51 PM)
James Entry - 0 (0%)
Hermes Entry - 0 (0%)
CosmicFizzo Entry - 0 (0%)
Tamatim Entry - 0 (0%)
PastaIsLife101 Entry - 0 (0%)
CosmicBurple Entry - 0 (0%)
Zaptor Entry - 0 (0%)
Sag Entry - 0 (0%)
RudyTheRockstar Entry - 0 (0%)
Dlsja - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   
Print
Author Topic: Create a Character 2020  (Read 12484 times)
Sokka
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Best boy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2020, 01:01:38 PM »

I-I um, well, you see... (throws away the cards) You know what, I’m just gonna say what’s on my mind. So I-

PM me your prayer requests! Jesus loves you! Cheery
Random Info:
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge/Co-Host
Season 4 (Logan) - Contestant
Season 5 - Host, hopefully
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

My evil twin said that s man don't mind him

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2020, 01:04:07 PM »

Yes yes, the cards are the problem... (wipes sweat from brow)

Well you see, this game is about making people. Well, not people, but people that look like... um, people. And the best person maker wins! Um... yeah!

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2020, 01:05:19 PM »

You mean, um, Androids?

bye everyone!!!
Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

duh. i wonder a lot. (dont pm me!)

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2020, 01:09:52 PM »

Well, um well put.

Hey, I'm Kora. And I actually prepared a speech. I'm probably gonna be a side - side host. Like if you ordered a side salad, with a side of fries. That may be a bit complicated, I know.  Nervous
So, I'm your side side! I'd probably be the Tater Tots though.

she's so huge, she's so beautiful

she's a mammoth, of course. -Nicki Minaj
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2020, 01:11:46 PM »

You could say you are the...

fries

hueheeueehuehueheuheuheuheuheheuehu

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It’s considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn’t easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note… But let’s not—pardon me for being so blunt—let’s not forget that I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tasked to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it’s just…asinine. —Unless…you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where…? Oh, I know! How about up there?!— Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own!—Good luck sealing the darkness!

LightningStrike
Soon 2B Unavailable
Restaurant Master

bye everyone!!!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2020, 01:18:14 PM »

I'm terms of randomness, I think we all crossed the lines.

We'd better stop here because a headache knocks my brain door

bye everyone!!!
Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2020, 01:19:12 PM »

petition to change stop signs to gon't signs

Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2020, 01:19:26 PM »

Aw, c'mon, we're just introducing ourselves!
But we need THREE MORE SIGNS. Think we can do that?

Revali
Evil Twin
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2020, 01:21:54 PM »

Emile would like to sign

Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2020, 03:26:53 PM »

Three more signs please!

Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2020, 03:44:40 PM »

Well, I figured we have enough, first challenge soon!

~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Dude!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2020, 03:58:38 PM »

Sign

Hi, I'm Kory, also known as SweetButPsycho.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2020, 03:58:57 PM »

The more, the merrier!

-Flare-
Happy Lunar New Year :)
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2020, 06:32:49 PM »

Please SIGN! Wink

Check out my latest fangame: Papa's Sliceria To Go! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70489.0
Do Join Our Discord Server:
Super Fun Flipline Community!
FLIPLINE ADDICTS
« https://discord.gg/DrAh9tpHzk »
⭐ 195+ Members!
⭐ FCPaloozas & Tournaments!
⭐ Share Your Pals & Play with Bots!
⭐ FanFiction, Forum Games, Restaurants & Much More!
Favorite Quotes:
~Cameo~
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2020, 09:24:57 PM »

Sign

Join Flipline Addicts!: https://discord.gg/jWV5aQ6frn
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.