Pages: 1 [2] 3   
Print
Author Topic: PLP Glitches  (Read 7867 times)
Timm~Quinn
I’m mad at Disney.
Restaurant Legend

ummm

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2020, 01:17:56 PM »

( •̀ ω •́ )✧(*^▽^*)O(∩_∩)O

Gameria Orders
Spoiler:
First Game Appearance : Papa's Cheeseria
Papa's Pastaria To Go!
Crescent Roll
Burgundy Truffle (Creole Rub During Mardi Gras)
x4 Mushrooms
x3 Grilled Polenta (Gator Bites During Mardi Gras)
Three Cheese Sauce
Penne

Papa's Sushiria To Go / Papa's Sushiria
Chai Tea + Tapioca Pearls (Powsicle Tea During Starlight BBQ)
Top:
Hibachi Sauce
Wagyu (Beef Brisket During Starlight BBQ)
Filling:FLIP
Yellowtail
Shiitake Mushrooms (Fried Onion Strings During Starlight BBQ)
Jalapenos
Rice and Paper:
White Rice
Momoiro Soy Paper

Papa’s Bakeria To Go / Bakeria
Blackberry Bark (Outer Ring)
Huckleberry Syrup (Outer Ring) (Flavor X Syrup (Outer Ring) During New Year)
Whipped Cream (Outer Ring)
Streusel
Peanut Butter Filling (1/4)
Banana Filling (2/4) (Tutti Frutti Filling (2/4) During New Year)
Marshmallow Filling (1/4)<br />Chocolate Chip Crust
Favorite Customers
Spoiler:
Wendy, Timm, Evelyn, and... QUINN!
Topic Links Quotes I Can’t Live Without
Spoiler:
Bans & Moderation, more like Baths & Rubber Duckies.
I just don't understand Boopsylony at all, it exists literally because both Boopsy and Bombolony are extremely weird. Also the idea of shipping Bombolony with anyone is cursed so xP
Open this
Spoiler:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Spread this across the internet and get people understand.
StageDeano
GondolaMan
Papa's Assistant

Just riding a gondola

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2020, 01:18:36 PM »

That’s why I can’t do requests your scenes with the customers who appeared in the Sushiria pack

My Bakeria: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69257.0<br />
funny forum and shoutbox quotes:
Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2020, 05:38:25 PM »

@Breadstick hmm strange, could you let me know what device you're using (brand and model would be helpful), and which version of Android or iOS it's running?

Have you had trouble with buying packs before?  That message usually comes up if your WiFi is turned off, or your device has parental controls that prevent you from making in-app purchases.  Sometimes restarting your device can fix that if it's just a temporary issue with your internet connection.
Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2020, 06:19:43 PM »

That same thing has happened to me, but instead of saying I can’t make purchases, it just says sorry, try again later. I really want to get the new packs and it’s been doing that for a week

I’ve never had trouble before and my WiFi is good

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It's considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn't easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note... But let's not - pardon me for being so blunt - let's not forget the fact I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tapped to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it's just ... asinine. Unless... you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where...? Oh, I know! How about up there?! Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own! Good luck sealing the darkness!
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

Where's my feet?!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2020, 04:18:19 AM »

I think that happened with Raph too, but he installed the app then re-installed it, and it worked Undecided

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Maestro
Food Critic
Papa's Replacement

Beware of The Death Sword!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2020, 05:08:32 AM »

It occured to me too, I just restarted the app, and it worked

KeinkoMusic
Semi-Active
Restaurant Legend

Hi

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2020, 05:10:44 AM »

That’s why I can’t do requests your scenes with the customers who appeared in the Sushiria pack

is that what even matters? smh
breadstick has a problem, and that's what u're saying?

Girasolito Happy
Franchise Owner

a SUNNNN

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2020, 06:45:28 AM »

These gloves have a glitch

I think it's a problem with those gloves because it doesn't happen with other gloves. In case it is a problem of the poses in the spoiler are the other poses with the glitch

Spoiler:
Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2020, 08:36:53 AM »

These gloves have a glitch

Thanks, I'll add that to the list!
Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2020, 08:45:42 AM »

For anyone with purchase issues, feel free to PM me or email with more information and I'll try to help.  This information would be helpful:

- iOS or Android?
- Brand and model of device
- Version of Android or iOS running on device
- Is this a family account / child account?
- Are there parental controls set for your account preventing in-app purchases?
- Using WiFi or cell data?

In many cases, a temporary problem with your internet connection can cause error messages when attempting to make purchases, and quitting and restarting the app can sometimes fix that, or powering off and rebooting your device.
Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2020, 07:06:35 AM »

The newest update (1.8.2) is out, which should fix all of the issues that I mentioned before:

For reference, here are the glitches I'm working on fixing for an update:

- Doan's shoes for Style A/B switched (link)

- Fix Doan's shoelaces for Halloween costume (link)

- Fix Neptune's Feast toga sleeves (link)

- Fix hair glitches with long hair (link and link)

- Fix music/body props disappearing when you start changing clothing and then click back/cancel (link)

- Fix problem with work gloves (link)

- Adjust Utah-style hair to look better with other bangs

- Adjust Utah-style bangs to look better with other hairstyles

- Attempt to fix issue with Android Intel/Atom/x86 tablets not able to download the latest update
sus
Cursed Wakko
Restaurant Master

Why you shouldn't pause the Animaniacs Reboot.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2020, 07:07:22 AM »

Look at two of thesae images:

In the first image (not mine), the Matt shirt does THAT when doing that pose.
In the second image, when you use that pose while wearing that Matt shirt, it goes through.

Don't know what to put here yet.
Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2020, 07:15:00 AM »

Yeah, if there are glitches that haven't been fixed (like that one), it's probably because there aren't any really good solutions to fix it  Grin (without breaking a ton of other things in the process)
Revali
Rito Champion
Restaurant Legend

Hyrule is in danger.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2020, 10:55:24 AM »

i'm still unable to purchase the packs (the 'sorry, try again later' thing).

I'm on iOS and I've never had issues purchasing them. It doesn't work with WiFi nor cellular data.

Impressive, I know. Very few can achieve a mastery of the sky. Yet I have made an art of creating an updraft that allows me to soar. It's considered to be quite the masterpiece of aerial techniques, even among the Rito. With proper utilization of my superior skills, I see no reason why we couldn't easily dispense with Ganon. Now then, my ability to explore the firmament is certainly of note... But let's not - pardon me for being so blunt - let's not forget the fact I am the most skilled archer of all the Rito. Yet despite these truths, it seems that I have been tapped to merely assist you. All because you happen to have that little darkness-sealing sword on your back. I mean, it's just ... asinine. Unless... you think you can prove me wrong? Maybe we should just settle this one on one? But where...? Oh, I know! How about up there?! Oh, you must pardon me. I forgot you have no way of making it up to that Divine Beast on your own! Good luck sealing the darkness!
Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2020, 01:02:40 PM »

i'm still unable to purchase the packs (the 'sorry, try again later' thing).

I'm on iOS and I've never had issues purchasing them. It doesn't work with WiFi nor cellular data.

Hmm, so I believe there are two types of messages -- if it won't let you buy them at all you'll see "Sorry, you can't make purchases right now!", and if it DOES let you attempt to buy it, but there's a problem during the purchase process, it will show the "Sorry, try again later" message.  Does that sound correct, where you've clicked the button to buy it and you get that "Sorry, try again later" message?

Have you tried going to the settings menu and tapping "Restore Purchases"?  This can sometimes fix any issues that occurred during making purchases.  Also there's no chance that you've disabled being able to make in-app purchases on your device (or have any parental controls or family account controls that prevents them)?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.