Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: PLP Outfit Errors?  (Read 630 times)
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

Robbed #PNC2017 #PNC2020

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2020, 07:11:01 PM »

The update came out and I noticed some things I thought was interesting:

Are Doan's shoes in the right place?

I know it was stated in the Shoutbox that Okalani's Style B in PLPs was the correct version. But I thought since Cheeseria TG(?), his shoes were fixed so that his black sneakers with red laces would go with the red outfit and vice versa. So I'm not sure if this was a mistake, or if they intend to keep them this way.

Is Bruna the only one who is wearing fancy shoes for her wedding outfit?

I know in both Pastaria versions (OG & To Go), they all had white sneakers instead of those fancy shoes Bruna is wearing (above). So, I was just wondering if their shoes will be changed like Bruna's, or no.

Gino's Belt: Brown or Black?
Speaking of that photo, there's also a very minimal difference with the shade of lavender for the other Romanos in the game and in PLPs. However, I also noticed Gino's belt color being different in PLPs:

I was just curious if his belt being brown is correct, or if the correct look was black.

Lynx
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 09:55:50 PM »

I think you're right!
Doan's shoes is reversed

May the best customer win KCP! ^w^
Quotes:
"Things happen in life and you can't control them.
It sucks and you have to move on."

"You've got to get out and pray to the sky to appreciate the sunshine; otherwise you're just a lizard standing there with the sun shining on you."

"I'm not perfect, i make mistakes, i hurt people, but when i say sorry, i actually mean it."

"Why does the lizard stick his tongue out? The lizard sticks its tongue out because that's the way its listening and looking and tasting its environment. It's its means of appreciating what's in front of it."
My top 10 fav animals:
1. Lace monitor/Varanus varius
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Komodo dragon
4. Wolf
5. Eagle/Hawk
6. Emerald tree monitor/Varanus prasinus
7. Deer
8. Horse
9. Fox
10. Dolphin
My top 10 fav lizards:
1: Lace monitor
2: Sailfin dragon
3: Komodo dragon
4: Eastern water dragon
5: Spencer's monitor
6: Frillneck
7: Acanthosaura Nataliae
8: Emerald tree monitor
9: Eastern bearded dragon
10: Roughneck monitor
My winning tournament:
1: Nyla (Ludwig's customerpalooza)
2: Meghan (Anonymous FC tournament S6)
Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 02:56:27 PM »

Oops, Doan's shoes are definitely reversed!  I think I grabbed the version of him from Donuteria TG so it would have his Halloween costume, and that version apparently still had the wrong shoes.

For the Romanos I made the wedding outfits for the PLP pack before we started working on Pastaria TG, and I'm guessing Tony designed slightly different versions that we ended up using in Pastaria, so that's why they're not quite the same  Nervous
Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 07:02:29 AM »

Doan's shoes are fixed in the newest update now (1.8.2)
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.