Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Burgah Queen (Soundbord's Adventures in Munchmore)  (Read 3796 times)
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2020, 06:32:14 PM »

This is an entirely factual account of Soundbord, my flipsona, and her adventures in Munchmore (the scene of the soon defunct Papa Louie platformer games.) Image of Customerpalooza edition of Soundbord:

We begin with your everyday irregular weirdo, Soundbord, girl who totally applied to work at the Hot Doggeria for one reason only: Her truly terrible crush on Taylor. Soundbord is loud, annoying, and makes a lot of bad jokes, so Taylor often listens to his favorite music through his headphones or trusty weapon, the earbuds, while she is working with him. So she also brings her headphones and listens in on his music via Tealtooth (it's the Flipverse so everything has to have a different name) and leaves comments on his Flipbook page instead. Taylor doesn't mind this nearly as much because it's not loud, merely full of bad jokes.

But one day, everything changes: A mysterious figure in a white coat and hat walks in. "Is that you, Radlynn? You lookin' rad!" Soundbord exclaims. However, it is NOT Radlynn, but Radley himself, as she sees when he takes his hat off. "Aw buffalo sauce!" She squirts literal buffalo sauce at Radley, but seeing as his head is a literal radish, it has no effect on him. He silently glares in her direction and tosses a warp coin onto the counter. "TAYLOR!" Soundbord screams, at the volume reserved only for true emergencies like grill fires and broken pop machines. He turns around and takes out his earbuds to smack some sense into Radley, but it's too late: The radish-headed villain has disappeared and the warp coin is beginning to suck in Soundbord, her bottle of buffalo sauce, and all the hotdogs. Taylor makes a split-second decision and jumps into the warp instead of running away, still holding his trusty earbuds.

All Soundbord can see are a bunch of swirling colors filled with flying hotdogs... and Taylor's feet?

WILL SOUNDBORD SURVIVE, OR DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON SURVIVOR! OH WAIT, WRONG SHOW.

you can spoil the future characters who will appear in this fanfic if you like here, or not.:
UNRESCUED CAGEES:
Koilee
Drakson
more TBD
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 07:22:09 AM by Overbord » Logged

Check out my Papa Louie platformer-inspired story, Burgah Queen: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68981.msg2482799#msg2482799

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 06:47:24 PM »

Soundbord lands firmly in a puddle of mustard. "Ew, I hate yellow mustard! Better mustard up the courage to stand up I guess," she says.
"Really? You fall through a warphole, and you're already making bad puns?" Taylor asked.
Soundbord rolls her eyes. "When do I NOT make bad puns? I make bad puns for breakfast, lunch, supper and in my sleep! Bad puns make the world go round."
"I wonder what the world would be like without bad puns?" Taylor asks. Just then, he is literally beaned by a jumping bean. Thankfully, it's too small to knock him out. "OW! Two lives left, dangit."
"Two lives? Thought you only had one!" Soundbord continues to be saucy. "Hey, looks like my weapon is hot sauce. Makes sense, 'cause I'm hot and saucy!"
"More like an eyesore, because like buffalo sauce, you make my eyes sore." Taylor giggles and runs away, snapping his earbuds at a few especially aggressive Roma tomatoes.
Soundbord rolls her eyes again, then realizes he can't even see her so the gesture is wasted. She decides not to chase after him because it's not worth it, and also because Taylor is about to fall into a giant pool of barbecue sauce. She laughs as he faceplants in the thick brown liquid. Then, since she totally has a crush on him and thinks he's too cute to die, she grabs a giant crinkle-cut fry and tosses it for him to grab on to.
"Wow, way to be a friend, laughing at my misery," Taylor complains, although he takes a few bites out of the giant barbecue-sauce-soaked fry before climbing out of the sticky pool. "Donuts, now my earbuds are covered in sauce. Good thing I have like fifty extra pairs at home. At least these'll still make a great weapon."
"Guess so, I prefer my sauce though," Soundbord remarks.
"You don't even need that bottle, you're saucy enough as it is."
"LOL."
Suddenly, A BURGERZILLA APPEARS!

WILL SOUNDBORD SURVIVE, OR WILL KARMA CATCH UP TO HER AND WILL THE BURGER PREDATOR BECOME PREY? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON SURVIVAL OF THE FATTEST! Oh wait, Soundbord's not fat enough-

Check out my Papa Louie platformer-inspired story, Burgah Queen: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68981.msg2482799#msg2482799

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 01:11:55 PM »

Apparently, burgerzillas are more susceptible to buffalo sauce than anthro-radishes. Soundbord squirted sauce at the giant living burger's eyes and it jumped back, losing a slice of tomato in the process. Taylor stepped forward and finished it off with a few quick snaps of his earbuds.
"Wow, I never knew some skinny little cords could be so dangerous," Soundbord laughed. "That, and you must be stronger than you look."
"Hey, it's not my fault I'm skinny!" Taylor exclaimed. "I eat a dozen hotdogs every day." Both of them laughed and journeyed through Munchmore, nearly forgetting they were there because of an evil megalomaniac radish man. They only had to knock out a few stray lettuce larks and onions as they walked on toward... wherever they were going.
"Hey, where are we headed anyway?" Soundbord asked. "I know you've been stuck here before last time Radley caught you, but I've never been here and have no idea how to get back to Burgerburgh."
"Oh," said Taylor. "Well generally, Radley likes to place cages with imprisoned people and there's a warp hole that activates when you open the cage. That's his favorite sick game."
"So we just have to look for one of Radley's cages?"
"Pretty much, yeah. And sometimes they're up on cliffs or underground and you can't always access them without special skills. Do you have any special skills?"
"Not that I know of," Soundbord admitted. "Unless you count this weird sonic boom I discovered one day while screaming at some idiot who drove through a red light... I guess maybe that could help defeat any especially dangerous food-life."
"Hmm, interesting," said Taylor. "You never told me about that."
"I DEFINITELY told you, you were probably just blasting Hugo's jams through your deadly earpieces."
"Yep, I'm always listening to DJ Honey Buster."
"I wonder, does he call himself that because of his unnatural addiction to honey, or because when he was young, he busted up a bunch of dangerous killer Honeydoos?" Soundbord asked.
Taylor rolled his eyes. "Probably the first one, Hugo doesn't seem like the type to hit living things."
"True dat." Soundbord whacked a particularly annoying leafy lark that kept trying to fly around her head. "Even I don't like hitting these things, but sometimes it's unevitable."

After walking for several hours and snacking on the edible scenery, Taylor and Soundbord finally caught sight of something unnaturally blue gleaming in the sunlight at the top of a giant hill of bread. Finally, their first cage! They trekked up the hill, resting for a few minutes on one plateau and defeating a couple of especially agressive burgerzillas that apparently lived there, then crested the hill to find the cage with someone waving frantically in their direction...
"What the heck?" Soundbord asked. "Why is HE here?"

WHO IS THIS MYSTERY GUY TRAPPED IN RADLEY'S CAGE? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON.... SUHVIVAH! (oh well I spoiled part of it for you- they all survive!)

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 08:01:39 AM »

Soundbord and Taylor found none other than Papa Louie's nemesis Guy Mortadello trapped in one of Radley's cages! "Maybe it would be better to leave him there," said Soundbord. "Although it wouldn't be fair to let him starve." She threw a couple downed lettuce larks, a blue shroom and a french fry into Guy's cage. He glared silently and menacingly, but started nibbling on the fry.
"Yeah, I guess that's better than nothing," Taylor agreed. "Although maybe if we rescued him, we could find out more about Radley's evil plan."
"Perhaps. However, it might be wise to get more reinforcements first, I'm not sure the two of us would be able to drag a criminal along with us, he'd probably escape," Soundbord commented.
Taylor nodded. "True, that's smart. Sorry Guy, we can't trust you after what you stole before, but we'll try to come back and that's a promise." Guy just glared some more and broke off a chunk of mushroom, throwing it weakly in their direction. It fell far short. He broke off another chunk and ate it as the two travelers walked away.
"Now where should we go?" Soundbord asked. "I'm kinda craving cheese right now, how do we get to that cheesy place?"
Taylor laughed. "Seriously, that place stinks. But I do think I remember how to get to Mount Monterey. This way..." They slowly walked through veggies and flowers, past Fort Onion, and reached a giant pretzel stick bridge that led to an increasingly cheesy landscape.
"Boy, you weren't kidding! Smells like everything living over here just cut the cheese!" Soundbord exclaimed. "However, this cheddar block smells edible." She ate a large piece of cheddar cheese. "Don't wanna stay here long, but I do think I see another blue cage over there... the only problem is it's over one of those giant canyons."
Taylor nodded. "Thankfully, there are a bunch of those weird pop balloons hanging around, we'll be able to hop across them.
"Dill pickles, that's gonna be one heck of a hike," said Soundbord. But she slowly started hopping from balloon to balloon, Taylor following right behind.

WHO WILL THEY FIND IN THE CHEESY CAGE?? TO BE CONTINUED!!

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2020, 07:44:01 AM »

After Soundbord nearly fell into the canyon four times and barely clung on to those stupid fizzo and lemon mist balloons, she and Taylor finally reached the edge of the canyon and found a drippy cheese tunnel full of passively angry Swiss Zacks. Thankfully, they weren't hard to dodge, and the two explorers found themselves face to face with none other than...

"Evelyn!! I love your outfit so much!" Soundbord exclaimed. "Where do you get those clothes from?"
Evelyn, despite her fatigue due to sitting in a cage and eating nothing but cheese all day, laughed. "It's a testament to how good these clothes are that they aren't totally ruined by all this grease. I shop at a variety of stores, but this outfit I made myself. I also submit many of my styles to Fashion Flambe, and young designers like Olivia and Indigo have asked me for advice. Trishna even featured my styles on her blog once which was fun. Although I must admit I'm not sure why Indigo asks me for advice since her style is totally different from mine."

"Okay, as fun as all this fashion talk is, aren't we supposed to release Evelyn?" Taylor asked. He jumped up, pulling the handle and lifting the bars so Evelyn could walk free.
"Why thank you, young man, you are very kind. Although your outfit does seem a little drab..."
Soundbord laughed. "Don't worry, Taylor always dressed like that, it's his style. Not everyone needs to be a fashionista like you. Also now I feel dumb because I was busy fangirling instead of actually helping you."
"It's all right," said Evelyn. "Anyway, I'm guessing we're going to be walking around, hitting naughty food items, but all I have is my faux leopard purse."
"Oh, that'll work just fine," said Taylor. "Remember, my weapon is earbuds, you wouldn't expect those to pack a punch but they work much better than you'd expect."

SO TAYLOR AND SOUNDBORD ARE JOINED BY FLIPLINE'S AWESOMEST SENIOR CITIZEN, EVELYN, ARMED WITH A DEADLY PURSE OF HER OWN DESIGN! WHERE WILL THEY GO NEXT? THAT'S FOR ME TO KNOW AND YOU TO FIND OUT, MUWAHAHAHAHA

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 06:27:50 PM »

Evelyn, like most active older ladies, is stronger than she looks. She whacked those angry Pepper Jacks with her faux leopard purse like there was no tomorrow.
"Wow, those cheesy mean glares had nothing on the look in your eyes when you fought them off," said Soundbord. "I wouldn't wanna be on your bad side."
Evelyn laughed. "I raised two hyper children, these monsters are tame in comparison." (note: this is also headcanon, idk if Evelyn actually has kids.) She nibbled on some pieces of defeated pepper jack. "Hmm, this is not bad for cheese."
"Gross, if I never have to see cheese again in my life, it'll be too soon," said Taylor. "I was lucky to be stuck in the fresher-smelling part of Munchmore last time Radley caught me, and the first time when Sarge captured me is hazy but I don't think it smelled bad either..."
"That's two more times than I've been trapped in a blue cage, thank goodness," said Soundbord. "Oh! I nearly forgot to tell you Evelyn, you'll never believe who we found in a cage back among the mustard flowers: GUY MORTADELLO!"
"What the duck sauce??" Evelyn raised an eyebrow. "Now why would Radley capture another villain, unless this villain got on his bad side? Hmm, maybe we could find out more from this guy though."
Taylor shook his head. "We tried, he was totally mute. Like Soundbord when I wear my noise cancelling headphones around her!"
"Hey!" Soundbord squirted buffalo sauce into Taylor's hair.
"That's totally unfair." Taylor snapped his earbuds and knocked the sauce bottle out of Soundbord's hand.
"Aw, you two are so cute together!" Evelyn exclaimed.
Soundbord rolled her eyes. "We are JUST FRIENDS, Taylor is way dumber than I thought when I first met him."
"Dumb is better than a motormouth like that girl who SOUNDs like nails on a chalkBORD!" Taylor giggled and snatched the sauce bottle before Soundbord could reach it.
"Your pitiful attempts at flirting do not impress me," said Soundbord. "Also I don't need that bottle of sauce because I have a better weapon."
"Oh yeah? All I see are your fists, are you gonna use karate like yo friend Ninjoy?" Taylor asked.
Soundbord laughed. "Nah, my karate's okay. Also Joy's your friend too, dork. But I have a more unique weapon."
"Let me guess... really gross burps!" Taylor exclaimed. "Knock 'em dead with your aged cheddar breath!"
"Nope, kinda close though," said Soundbord.
"Aren't we supposed to be rescuing people?" Evelyn asked. "I'm pretty sure my young friend Kaleb was nearby when I got sucked into one of those wormy holes, but I have no idea where he might be."
"Ooh, Kaleb. Now he's a cool guy, much cooler than Taylor," said Soundbord.
"Least he's not HOT," said Taylor.
"Hey, you stole my joke," said Soundbord.

They traveled onward, finally emerging from the cheesy lands into the lovely barbecue-sauce-filled sausage mines.
"Wow, I didn't think it was possible for a place to smell grosser than Mount Monterey, but I was so wrong," said Taylor.
"Yeah, even I'm feeling a bit ill right now," Soundbord agreed.
Suddenly, a bunch of radishes popped up out of the hamburger all around them!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE ADVENTURERS? WILL THEY BE DEVOURED BY THE CREEPY, MEAT-EATING ROOT VEGETABLES, OR WILL EVELYN'S PURSE-KWON-DO* AND SOUNDBORD'S SECRET WEAPON SAVE THE DAY?

*(totally inspired by some joke in Sports Illustrated from who knows how many years ago)

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Raph
Post Count Maniac!
Restaurant Master

Power Flower

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2020, 12:19:45 AM »

I wonder why no one is commenting this fanfic. In my opinion it's pretty cool

Allan and Akari for next chefs. =)
Weird Quotes:
perri should bomb Koilee lake
Matt and clover became dead after playing Sushiria with SoundCloud on the car
Kookie [Jul 12 12:28 AM]:   Next time I will fill your mouth with oatmeal and raisins. What do you think about that?
Breadstick [Jul 30 02:14 PM]:   Evelyn’s a B Toe
Gamerias Progress:
- Papa's Pancakeria To Go!: Rank 243 (PROGRESS LOST)
- Papa's Cupcakeria To Go!: Rank 229 + All Gold Customers
- Papa's Sushiria To Go!: Rank 184
- Papa's Pastaria To Go!: Rank 67
Spongeboymebob
King of Rick Rolls
Sundae Master

I’m B.A.D

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2020, 06:17:05 AM »

yeah, true Undecided

Spoiler:
Made you look! Smiley
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2020, 06:06:31 PM »

I wonder why no one is commenting this fanfic. In my opinion it's pretty cool
yeah, true Undecided
thanks lol. and it doesn't need lots of comments, a few are nice though. probably gonna continue this one for a while, I've been playing through When Burgers Attack before Adobe Flash is gone (also it's nice when the views go up so thanks to the guests who read this as well)

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2020, 06:23:24 PM »

Evelyn hit radish after radish with her faux leopard purse, but they just kept coming. Taylor hit several at a time with his earbuds, but even he was getting overwhelmed. Soundbord managed to stay out of range of the radishes by squirting at them with her buffalo sauce, but these radishes seemed highly resistant to the spicy liquid. "All right Taylor, Evelyn, get behind me, sit down and cover your ears!"
"Why?" Evelyn asked.
"Oh no, I think I've figured it out..." Taylor quickly followed Soundbord's instructions and Evelyn shrugged and followed suit.

Soundbord let out an ear-splitting shout that sent a shockwave through the ground. The small but vicious radishes went flying in all directions, completely stunned, and even Taylor and Evelyn were jarred from the mega soundwave.
"It's safe now, you can uncover your ears," said Soundbord. "I'm a dummy, of course they can't hear me." She mimed taking her hands of her ears and her traveling companions copied her.
"Dayum, and I thought you were loud before!" Taylor yelled. "I can barely hear anything and I would probably be deaf if I hadn't covered my ears!"
"What's that?" Evelyn practically screamed. "On the bright side, I think it worked!"
Soundbord nodded. "I'm sorry about that, nothing else seemed to be working. And now you know why they call me Soundbord."

Ears still ringing, Taylor and Evelyn got up and traveled with Soundbord, looking for more cages. They made sure to look out for the little green sprouts that indicated radishes in the ground so they could avoid them in the future; they only had to hit a few troublesome tomatoes and one or two stray laddishes, the radishes that climbed ladders and vines.
"I wonder who put these ladders here?" Soundbord wondered.
"Possibly Radley, maybe if we follow the manmade structures we'll find another cage," said Taylor.
"We'll find a page? What is this, Slender?" Evelyn asked.
"No, a CAGE," said Taylor.
Evelyn laughed. "Oh, sorry, my hearing is never the best even normally."
The three of them traveled on, climbing every ladder they saw, until finally they spotted another spot of blue up on a ledge of a sausage cliff. As they got closer, they could see Kaleb waving at them.
"Oh, there's that youngster," said Evelyn. "I'm glad he's okay! Well, besides being trapped in that cage." The three travelers rescued Kaleb and became four.
"Hey Evelyn, 'sup Taylor, I haven't met blue-haired girl before," said Kaleb.
"I'm Soundbord and I'm loud," said Soundbord. "Nice to meet you, Kaleb."
"Hmm, interesting name," said Kaleb. "Anyway guys, I kinda need your help finding my sister! Indigo got sucked through a portal before I did and I barely escaped, only to be caught in another one."
"Sure, of course I have no idea where we'll find her," said Soundbord. "This is an interesting coincidence, rescuing two of my favorite fashion icons in the Flipverse at once!"

WILL THEY FIND INDIGO, OR WILL SHE BE TRAPPED IN A CAGE FOREVER? SPOILER ALERT: SHE WILL NOT BE TRAPPED IN A CAGE FOREVER! FIND OUT HOW NEXT CHAPTER!

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM
AAAAAAAAAHH
Papa's Assistant

I don't look like a ghost, do i?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2020, 07:16:37 PM »

nice

Long Signature:
Profile Pictures

(From memory)

?: Dewey (MITM)
18th September: Chile flag

?: Q (ThirdStrike)
?: F.A.N.G (SFV)
20: K' (KoF XIII)

Quotes:
Hi, sir. Do you need an exorcism =)

Toph: I want to go on someone's siggy Smirk (date unknown)
Spongeboymebob
King of Rick Rolls
Sundae Master

I’m B.A.D

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2020, 07:10:33 AM »

i realized that its called "Burgah Queen" in reference to burger king.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 11:09:49 AM by Spongeboymebob » Logged

Spoiler:
Made you look! Smiley
EndermanTuxedo
Flipline Addicts Mod
Restaurant Legend

I know you can win this.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2020, 07:14:10 AM »

yeah, true Undecided
Welcome to the forum!

Trishna's my last hope for this PNC. Go Trishna!

My Avatars:
1/13/20: Trishna
Somewhere at February: Doan and Utah
2/22/20: Elle
3/6/20: Ezekiel's Audition Tape
3/17/20: Captain Cori doing a thumbs down
3/27/20: Hailey and Sid
4/6/20: Makoto Naegi
4/28/20: Libya in her TFCG3 Outfit
5/12/20: Mousse
5/24/20: Koilee
5/25/20: Penny
5/30/20: Eva's Audition Tape
6/10/20: Rudy
6/16/20: Wally
6/23/20: Komaru Naegi
7/12/20: Yakko
7/27/20: TNT
8/8/20: Villager (and Pillager?) News
8/11/20: Trishna
8/27/20: Phonograph
9/3/20: Kaleb
9/8/20: Santa
9/12/20: Deano
9/22/20: Lisa
9/25/20: Trishna (Again)

Inspirational Quote:
The only way you can forget about them is just not care about them because it's in the past. You might look back upon them in a year or two and maybe laugh at these moments but believe me, I don't even remember anything bad you did, you've more or less been a positive influence during the time I was back here.
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Milan by Super Boomen~

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2020, 09:45:16 AM »

i realized that its called "Burgah Queen" in reference to burger king. smh
well I happen to like Burger King smh you can eat your healthier and/or trashier food if you like.
Welcome to the forum!
yeah, it's nice to see newer users (and reading fan fiction too lol.)
nice
thanks. also will be posting another chapter later and suggestions are welcomed.

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Spongeboymebob
King of Rick Rolls
Sundae Master

I’m B.A.D

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2020, 11:09:05 AM »

Welcome to the forum!
Thank you so much! Smiley

Spoiler:
Made you look! Smiley
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.