Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Author Topic: Burgah Queen (Soundbord's Adventures in Munchmore)  (Read 4635 times)
Hades
hates school.
Restaurant Legend

pfft

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2020, 11:11:09 AM »

wleomce

90s are the best music decade
Spongeboymebob
King of Rick Rolls
Franchise Owner

He’s back!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2020, 11:24:45 AM »

wleomce
Thank you as well!  Smiley

Objection...<br /><br />
Kwotes I found on the ground:
”I know that we can win, I know that greatness lies in you, but remember from here on in, History has its eyes on you”<br />“Let me tell you what I wish I’ve known, when I was younger and dream of glory, you have no control Who lives, who dies, who tells your story.“
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2020, 04:39:27 PM »

Somewhere among the burger cliffs, the travelers found a cage high in the air. They had to climb up, grabbing onto small hand and footholds as they went. "You don't have to follow us if you don't want," Soundbord told Evelyn.
"Thanks, I'll guard this area and keep away any stray baddies," the older lady replied.
At the top of the cliff, they found not Indigo, but SCOOTER in the cage!
"Why the heck am I stuck in this stupid cage, I got kidnapped last time," Scooter complained. "Oh, but thank you Taylor, blue-haired girl, and mysterious guy I've met before but whose name I forget already."
Kaleb laughed. "Really? I'm Kaleb, and you told me I looked like a Ty, and you forgot that?"
Scooter laughed. "Oh right, you were at the fireworks thingy. Sorry, my memory's sketchy at best, I kinda have ADHD. Thanks for rescuing me though!"

So Scooter scrambled down the cliff, dislodging chunks of burger which fell on poor Evelyn, and everyone else followed carefully after her.
"Oh dear, I thought there was a giant burgerzilla jumping down on me!" Evelyn exclaimed.
"Oops, sorry," said Scooter, picking a stray piece of burger out of Evelyn's styled hair. "I think that's all."
"Anyway, we were going to look for Kaleb's older sister Indigo now," said Soundbord. "Care to join us?"
Scooter nodded. "Provided there's free food, that is."
Kaleb laughed. "We're in Munchmore, and you're asking about free food? Good one." He nibbled on a piece of wild cheddarwurst. "Meh, not quite as fresh as the ones from the Hot Doggeria, but not bad either."
"Shouldn't we go now?" Taylor asked. "There's food everywhere, and the sooner we start searching, the quicker we can find and rescue people."
"True," said Soundbord. "The longer we wait, the longer innocent people are trapped in cages. Onward!"

So everyone traveled back around in a giant circle because they had no idea where they were going and ended up back by Sarge's lair. They decided since there were a lot of hidden spaces around there, they would look for more cages. "If only we had someone with crawling abilities," said Scooter. "I can double-jump, what about you, Kaleb and stylish old lady?"
"Evelyn, and I don't know, I just have my trusty purse," said Evelyn.
Kaleb shrugged. "I could try this double-jump you speak of I guess, maybe you could teach me?"
"Ooh yeah, that would be fun!" So Scooter and Kaleb double-jumped their way up tall crates until they found, by sheer luck and my laziness, INDIGO IN A CAGE, FINALLY!
"It's about time, li'l bro!" Indigo exclaimed. "Ooh, you brought a girlfriend!" Kaleb was embarrassed so Scooter double jumped to grab the handle and open the cage. They all jumped back down, a feat much easier than jumping up, joining the rest of the travelers.

"SO!" Soundbord shouted, making everyone cover their ears. "Whoops, sorry. So where do we go next, and does Indigo have a weapon and special skills?"

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON SURVIVAHHHH MUNCHMORE.

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020
Rize [Oct 12 10:33 AM]:   bloody armpits

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Fave KCP forumer entries 2020:
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
StageDeano
GondolaMan
Papa's Assistant

Just riding a gondola

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2020, 02:38:06 PM »

Evelyn is a guard

My Bakeria: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69257.0<br />
funny forum and shoutbox quotes:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2020, 07:19:38 AM »

Evelyn is a guard
she's a typical older lady, maybe not as agile as she used to be but strong and only needs a few hours of sleep! She does need sleep though.... lol.

Speaking of sleep, it was getting dark and everyone was getting rather tired. It was hard to believe Taylor and Soundbord had only been traveling in Munchmore for less than a day, it felt more like two weeks! *Overbord cackles evilly, having begun this fanfic two weeks ago.* So Evelyn spoke up for everyone when she said, "Some of us must be exhausted after all this rescuing, maybe we could find a comfortable place to rest so we have enough energy to rescue more people tomorrow!" So they found a nice cave that only contained a few licorice spiders (they made a delicious dessert, except for Scooter who hated licorice and stuck to the Baddie Burger Salad.) "Wait, licorice spiders? I don't remember seeing those last time I was in Munchmore," Taylor commented. But everyone was so tired, they didn't have time to figure out what that meant.

The next day, everyone woke up and got totally lost in the cave! Creameos kept falling off the walls, and a cookie dough man tried throwing pieces of itself at the explorers. "Wait a minute, I think we've found the sweet side of Munchmore," said Scooter. "OMG YASS THERE ARE CHERRY BOMBS! I'M GONNA GET ME SOME CHERRY BOMBS!" She skated around like crazy until she found cherry bombs, jumping on them and gathering a bunch and stashing them in a plastic bag. "Oh, I guess you guys can share them too," she said.

After traveling in the cave searching for possible cages and knocking out numerous baddies, Kaleb decided his new favorite dessert was roasted mallow men which Indigo found totally disgusting. She mostly ate blackberry bark and rock candy though, which Kaleb mentioned would probably cause cavities.
"Aha! But unlike you, I keep a spare toothbrush in my bag at all times!" Indigo brandished a perfectly ordinary teal and white toothbrush from her bag. "And before you ask, I'm not sharing it with any of y'all."
"And you thought eating MARSHMALLOWS was disgusting," said Kaleb, trying not to puke.
"I'll share my toothbrush with you if you like," said Scooter, winking.
Kaleb laughed. "Nice try, but I guess I'll just be stuck with my fingers for now." He mimed brushing his teeth with his hands.
"Ew, you win, you're the grossest," said Indigo.

"It doesn't matter who's the grossest, we're supposed to be rescuing people," said Taylor. "Also both of you are nasty azz fudges."
"Language, young man," scolded Evelyn. "Also, I was going to relieve myself when I believe I spotted a cage high up near the ceiling, the only problem is the chocolate rocks are home to a large population of well-dressed giant dancing plums."
"Ooh disco plumms, now those are interesting," said Indigo. "It's rare that the local foodlife has the clever idea to design their own fashion!"
"I agree, it's too bad I left my sketchbook at home," said Evelyn.
"Feel free to borrow mine," said Indigo, who apparently kept a grand repertoire of items in her bag. "Also y'all, please try to refrain from hurting these creatures, they're really not violent at heart and I don't like hurting innocent creatures..."

The travelers only had to stun a few of the dangerously gyrating "innocent creatures" as they climbed and hopped up the precarious chocolate ledges. They finally reached the cage Evelyn spotted only to find...

AND U WILL FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER! BORD MUST NOW EAT SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE BREKKY *SELF-TASED FOR ABUSING RANDOM AUSSIE SLANG*

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Zuko
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2020, 10:59:05 AM »

I love the New Jersey/New York accent in the title and chapters lol

✦ ✰ Welcome to my signature! ✰ ✦
Join the Flipline Fan Characters Discord server here! https://discord.gg/C2zg2kJ822
My Q&A: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44079.msg2059295#msg2059295
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2020, 01:39:19 PM »

I love the New Jersey/New York accent in the title and chapters lol
Soundbord is closer to Boston, but she's been to New Jersey and New York too ;p also will probably post the next chapter either tonight or tomorrow, gotta upload some PLP stuff for now including a remake of Soundbord~

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2020, 05:31:21 PM »

Drakson, trapped in a cage! Drakson was freed and everybody had a party, including the disco plumms who danced even more vigorously than before if that was possible.

Suddenly, Overbord appeared out of nowhere and waved a magic wand at Soundbord. POOF! Suddenly, she had a complete makeover! Nah jk, I remade Soundbord on PLP and this is what she actually looks like now.

Soundbord caught her reflection in the murky chocolate milk lake. "Oh my gosh, I look like a complete nerd!"
"You ARE a complete nerd," said Taylor. This time he failed to dodge Soundbord who pushed him into Lake Chocodunk. "So are you, playing games and listening to Hugo's weird remixes all day." She jumped out of the way as Taylor splashed her, but some of the chocolate milk still splattered on her new sneakers. "Dang it, this is why I don't buy light colored shoes, this is probably gonna leave permanent stains."
Taylor whacked a Powseeker so it swam away, crashing against the choco rocks and exploding. "How does a living popsicle even survive in a luke-warm milk chocolate lake?" He asked.
"Dunno," said Soundbord. "But I shouldn't have complained about my shoes, all of your clothes are muddy brown!" She cackled and ran away before Taylor could spread some of that milky mud on her new clothes.

Meanwhile, Scooter learned about the cherry mines underwater (or would that be undermilk?) and jumped right into the lake Taylor had just climbed out of, trying to disarm as many of them as possible. One of them blew up near her, but fortunately didn't knock her out. "Not that I'd die, there's some weird warp magic that just makes me appear back home if I get KO'ed," said Scooter.
"Wait, really?" Evelyn asked. "I thought if a big burger jumped on me, I was a goner!"
Taylor shrugged. "We're not really sure what's going on, but we believe Radley set this up as some kind of torture. You get knocked out, you come back to a neutral warp zone, but it doesn't send you home, Scooter's mixed up."
"Warp zone, home, same thing to me," said Scooter. "I prefer this to sitting inside all day or WEARING MASKS like I'm a stupid doctor or something!"
"Hey, don't dis the doctors, they save lives," said Kaleb. "When I broke my arm as a kid, Clair and some random guy I don't remember put this cast on, and Dr. Clair gave me this lemon lollypop which was my absolute favorite."
"Meh, the red ones are better," said Scooter. "I would know, I've had plenty of fractures, scrapes and stitches."
"So you DO agree that doctors aren't stupid," said Kaleb.
Scooter rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever. Doesn't mean I have to dress up like one."

"Hey guys! I REALLY WANNA GO HOME. Do any of you know how we can get out of this place?" Drakson asked.
"Well, there's supposed to be a warp key on each cage, but for some reason these cages are warp-free," said Taylor. "Guess Radley's not making it so easy this time."
"Oh, what if you don't get warped away when you get knocked out either?" Soundbord asked. "Just saying, you don't wanna go throwing yourselves at these food baddies and get yourselves injured on purpose."

Of course, once she said that, Scooter had to go out and get herself knocked out by some cookie doughballs. Sure enough, she remained right there in the cavern.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO STUBBORN, SNARKY SCOOTER? WILL SHE DIE?? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2020, 02:56:05 PM »

Scooter did not die. Scooter did suddenly warp out of the cave though! Drakson screamed like a little girl.
"Oh, so I guess that's still in place," said Taylor. "But why didn't we warp out when we rescued people from the cages?"
"Where's Scooter, is she all right?" Kaleb asked.
"Ooh, my li'l bro has a cruuushhhh!" Indigo giggled.
"And my big sis sounds like a middle schooler!" Kaleb retorted. "Anyway I don't have to have a crush on someone to worry about their wellbeing."

Taylor suggested they stay in the same cookie cavern for a few hours so Scooter could find them again if she came back to Munchmore.
"But I didn't see any giant blue ribbons around, how will we know if she respawns anywhere near this cave?" Soundbord asked. "Or are there so-called save spots, or warp spots, that I don't know about?"
"I think maybe some of us should go looking around just in case we find Scooter or you know, more people in cages, while others stay here," said Evelyn.
"Yeah, that sounds smart, I volunteer to go out! Maybe I'll even find a way to get home," Drakson exclaimed. Kaleb also insisted on going along, while Indigo and Taylor decided to stay with Evelyn. Soundbord also wanted to look around, partly to look for people but also to find out if there were any particular warp spots.
"Tell me if you find any GIANT RIBBONS," Taylor joked. "Maybe you could bring one back 'cuz you earn first place for lamest jokes."
Soundbord rolled her eyes. "Nope, I'll give it to you as a first place ribbon for sass."

So Kaleb, Drakson and Soundbord walked around searching for Scooter. Drakson went crazy hitting all the baddies, while Kaleb tried to avoid conflict whenever possible.
"Seriously Drakson, it's not like you're gonna get an achievement for hitting a hundred tomatoes or something," said Soundbord. She personally only hit the baddies that tried to hit her. Since they were in a weird zone between the savory and sweet sides of Munchmore, they knocked out a burgerzilla AND a sundaesaurus and ate some of the oversized food for lunch.
"It's too bad we don't have a freezer or cooler to save some of this ice cream for later," said Drakson. "It's delicious!"
"I don't know, I don't trust food that was just trying to eat me," said Kaleb. "I only eat this because there's nothing better around here."
They all walked around some more. They didn't find Scooter, but they found a weird spot on a flat rock that was marked with a warp key shape. "I wonder if this might be a warp location," said Soundbord. "I have no idea if it's anything like the giant blue ribbons from Radley's old shenanigans." She stepped onto the warp key shape, and it glowed gold. Suddenly, she found herself being thrown through the air as if she'd grabbed onto a real warp key! The last thing she heard was Kaleb shouting "Oh no! SOUNDBORD!"

WHERE WILL SOUNDBORD END UP? WHAT THE HECC HAPPENED? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!!

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Papa's Replacement

birthday tomorrow!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2020, 03:59:20 PM »

This is a really good fanfic! I don't know why I didn't check it out earlier, I was really missing out! Soundbord's a great character, and I also love how you write the customers! Also nice to see mobile debutant representation.

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2020, 08:01:54 PM »

Soundbord is basically me with blue hair and slightly more tan though Smirk anyway I do like to use new customers, and thanks~

To make a long story short, Soundbord landed in Radley's lair. There were spikes and living radishes everywhere! She used up the rest of her buffalo sauce, then for some reason it magically replenished because Munchmore is weird like that. She even used her sonic boom ability, knocking out nearly a hundred radishes. Unfortunately, a hundred pararadishes descended from the sky and she had to dodge them to avoid being knocked out.

Thankfully, Drakson appeared (then again, it's Drakson) and started flinging Flipdeck cards at the radishes. They were oddly effective, cutting through the radishes like throwing stars. "Thanks dude," said Soundbord. "By the way, did you see any way out of here?"
"Nope, sorry," said Drakson. "However, Kaleb went back to tell the others what happened. I'm sure reinforcements will arrive soon."
"Yeah, we'll just have to keep these creatures at bay for now and hope the big Radish himself doesn't show up."

Meanwhile, Kaleb returned alone to find Evelyn and Indigo in deep conversation, sketching Munchmore inspired clothing designs. "Oh! Bro, what happened to your friends?" Indigo asked.
"Well, apparently there are warp pads or something like that, and Soundbord made the mistake of stepping on one. Drakson followed 'cause he's totally nuts, but he said he was going to try and help or something."
Evelyn shook her head. "Sounds dangerous, rash young 'uns leaping before they look. But maybe we should follow them and make sure they're okay."
"By the way, where's Taylor?" Kaleb asked.
"Oh, he just went to hunt for more variety for dinner, he'll be back any second," said Indigo. But Taylor didn't return, and two hours passed. "Okay, maybe he got lost or something..."

WHAT HAPPENED TO TAYLOR? WILL SOUNDBORD AND DRAKSON SURVIVE THE DELUGE OF RADISHES? AND WHAT ABOUT THE STILL-MISSING SCOOTER? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2020, 08:55:29 AM »

MEANWHILE, IN AN UNUSUALLY BLANK AREA

Scooter landed on some sort of nondescript white ground. Around her, she could see several portals leading to different parts of Munchmore. "Oh boy, here we go again." She selected the one that looked like cookie caverns before realizing she didn't really want to go back yet. As much as she enjoyed beating up baddies, this null zone was pretty safe and she was more tired than she realized. So Scooter carefully placed her skateboard upside down, wadded up her jacket to make a pillow, covered her face with her hat and took a nice, long nap.

Unfortunately, she was rudely interrupted by none other than... "Taylor! What the heck? I was actually sleeping!"
"Dang, sorry Scooter. Glad to see you're fine and everything's just like it used to be," he replied. "But the others are worried about you, and now they'll be worried about me because I got hit by a stray Disco Plumm." The next few hours went by slowly, as both Taylor and Scooter decided it wouldn't hurt to rest a bit. However, they figured it would probably be good to return to Lake Chocodunk and look for the cave they came from in hopes that somebody would still be there, although Taylor was still rather tired. They jumped through a portal into an area that looked like the cookie caverns.

Meanwhile, Indigo and Kaleb were torn between staying with Evelyn and looking for the others, seeing as everything was totally messed up and everyone was separated. However, Evelyn told them "It's always better to stay in one spot than wander around and get even more lost." They got so bored, they started skipping creameos over the underground lake. Evelyn was very skilled at this and skipped hers twelve times and the others were rather impressed. After what seemed like forever, Taylor and Scooter reappeared, Taylor stumbling around exhausted and Scooter hopping about nimbly since she was well rested.

"Oh my gosh you're okay! Thank goodness!" Kaleb was so overwhelmed that he ran over and hugged Scooter who stood there awkwardly like a statue. "Oh, sorry about that..." He backed up and Scooter was almost certain he was blushing. Indigo also totally noticed and would definitely be teasing her brother about this later.
"Yeah dude, I'm just fine, if you'd been here before you would've known about the weird safety portal system. It's like there's some kinda warp magic protection spell or something. Uh, sorry that you were worried or whatever." Scooter kind of wanted to pat Kaleb on the head, but decided not to since that felt even more awkward than the hug.

"Now, how are we gonna find that noisy wood plank and the dorky dragon boi?" Scooter asked.

TO BE CONTINUED

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.