Poll
Question: Espresso Division: Round 3
Halle and Toby
Halle and Berlin
Melissa and Toby
Melissa and Berlin

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 82   
Print
Author Topic: The Anonymous FC Tournament Season 6 (Espresso Division: Round 3)  (Read 14985 times)
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Cyndaquil is Back

View Profile
« Reply #765 on: September 16, 2020, 09:05:36 AM »

Violet & Brandon

TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM
AAAAAAAAAHH
Papa's Assistant

ewrr indeed

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: September 16, 2020, 09:14:14 AM »

Braxton's getting robbed

Long Signature:
Profile Pictures

(From memory)

?: Dewey (MITM)
18th September: Chile flag

?: Q (ThirdStrike)
?: F.A.N.G (SFV)
20: K' (KoF XIII)

Quotes:
Hi, sir. Do you need an exorcism =)

Toph: I want to go on someone's siggy Smirk (date unknown)
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Cyndaquil is Back

View Profile
« Reply #767 on: September 16, 2020, 09:19:28 AM »

Braxton's getting robbed
Found Braxton’s creator

Matty
Sundae Master

i have jd21 leaks :eyes:

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: September 16, 2020, 09:48:15 AM »

Opinions:
Violet - one word, perfection. her color scheme is great, her clothing choics is amazing, her face expressions are awesome, and her bio fits her outfit the best (probably better than anyone else in this tournament so far). not sure about the fact she's from frostfield, but besides that, SHE needs to be the winner of this tourney

Michelle - a pretty basic fc. the purple hair seems kinda unrelated to the yellow/black color scheme and her plaid headband could've been replaced with the fully-colored one. also the blue on her bracelets seems kinda off for me (at least for me). and i agree with everyone, she could've been better with a different face expression. also she doesn't even look like an island tourist, idk why would someone give her such occupation. BUT, she's an orbit, so we must stan.

Braxton - he kinda looks like a cleanup of marcos from kcp14, but in a high version. his clothes are a bad choice, his color scheme is really random, and he doesnt really look like a retail worker, at least for me. he should get a cleanup asap.

Brandon - he seems kinda cute but idrl him. it's not that he's bad, he's just not my cup of tea. i don't really see him as someone id like to advance in the tournament. overall he looks decent. not good, but decent. his color scheme looks kinda cute (except that gray on his jacket). the headband, face expression, the shoes, and kinda the glasses, is not what i dont like at him. i really hope he gets a redesign bc he doesn't look good enough to advance in this tournament.

Guesses:
Violet - i am 60% sure that violet was made by Synth himself. synth has advanced with his fcs pretty much last season. both of them had good color schemes and a bio that matches their outfit and clothing choice. i am not sure about the other 40%, it is if im guessing right (idk), KeinkoMusic. that's the wildest guess i could come up with, i might determine smth else next round (where violet will be in for sure).

Michelle - pretty sure she was made by -Phil-. like KeinkoMusic said, his previous name was stan loona (periodt). jk ofc im messing around, there's no way phil would troll in afct like that. i am not sure who to guess for this one, since she seems to be too basic for all fc creators, and no one in this forum (besides Breakstick i think) stans loona.

Braxton - i kinda have the feeling braxton was made by Sag. i have no convincing sources or connection to a previous season fc that was made by him, it is just a very very strong sensation. even tho, i can kinda tell that larkson from last season kinda has a little bit of similarity. it is probably just me who thinks this.

Brandon - ok, if this is not michelle, i can bet this one was made by -Phil-. it's just that brandon looks EXACTLY like how phil would design fcs and have designed fcs so far. there's even no need for a connection to an fc. it's probably the face expression that makes me think this is phil, but also the clothing choices. aight so, who wanna bet

Conclusion:
today's vote was really difficult, but only because all fcs were terrible. well, almost everyone. i love violet sm i swear. even tho i kinda think michelle is underrated, i am rooting for violet to be the winner of this tournament all long. and for the boys, well... i don't have anything to say about the boys. may the best man win, and that's pretty much it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

my vote goes to violet and brandon

Matty
Sundae Master

i have jd21 leaks :eyes:

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: September 16, 2020, 09:50:01 AM »

hi i just voted and saw the results and BRUH MICHELLE IS TRIGGERED

time to start with #FForMichelle

Synth
2019 User of the Year!
Global Moderator
Better Than Papa!

Fine China

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: September 16, 2020, 09:51:14 AM »

Yeah I was pretty much waiting for someone to guess me for Violet lol

Allan and Akari for Next Chefs!
Old FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=44033.0
New FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64508.0
Wanna know something about me? Ask a question here: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=42379.0
All My Random Info:
Favorite Quotes:
Theo [Aug 28 07:11 PM]:   speedo your love for asian women is undying
The Lord yeeteth and the lord yoinketh away.
Scoobybay wouldn’t be like this if she had just stabbed Loona
lol jay ate sugar like lololol JAY ATE bleeping SUGAR HAHAHA J8SUGAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Uh, Matt and Tony, I think Doritos copied Kasey O's earrings
First of all who are you
Abu 2 Electric Abugaloo
resto in cheesy pesto
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC. Wink
ZZZZZZZEBRUUUUHH!
Oh my its H E L L A F R E S H
I want a lake of holy water and drown in it
Can I un-die
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
I don't hate him. It's just that if I had to kill 15 Flipline customers, he would be the 6th one.
-PastelPenguins- [Apr 10 04:56 PM]:   I mean, religion should have it's importance to everyone who has one but that shouldn't interfere with their view on other people
Chayce: hmm yes I am pastry
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   Time to take
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   A shower
Malo [Apr 29 11:01 PM]:   And then return it to the person I took it from

CeruleaM [May 03 06:39 PM]:   if the Earth was a CD, it's be scratched
"that's hot"
Honey have you seen a mirror before?
ok simp
Prompts be like

E X P L O S I O N S

S K U L L S

night sky uwu
FC Games Stats:
Season 1 (Charlotte) - 4th Place, Semifinalist
Season 2 (Tanner) - 6th Place, Semifinalist
Season 3 (Tanner) - Judge
Season 4 (???) - Contestant hopefully
Qualityghosst
evil little cryptid
Taco Builder

Griselda go heehee

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: September 16, 2020, 10:03:30 AM »

I feel like Michelle's creator's either more new around here or just inexperienced, so her creator will be p hard to guess correctly imo

no offence to Michelle's creator if it turns out they aren't new or inexperienced

working on revamping my FC thread, in the meantime if you wanna see some of them check ChurroSalesman25's FC thread, some of them are on there
honestly I'd be ok with any of the current males winning PNC
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: September 16, 2020, 10:05:59 AM »

I love Violet and Brandon so went with them, I wanted to vote Michelle so bad tho xd. But yeah overall, two of them are among my favorites so far, and the other two are okay I guess. But Michelle's on that Hi High bloop so she gets a bit more prestige.

Tier List:

Colts
Go Colts!
Restaurant Legend

Stan Sierra

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: September 16, 2020, 10:10:31 AM »

like Yeri will join this tourney. did she even made fc's? its Philly.idk, maybe yes, maybe not.
yes she made soufflia and more importantly souffliaNY

Mr. Bombolony and Boopsy and Bill for PNC 2020
The forum wouldn’t be like this if they had just stanned Loona :pensive:
stan Loona
JEBZ Komics [Aug 28 06:34 PM]:    Brother E: Stan Loona
AskJoe [Aug 28 05:35 PM]:   @SpongeBob29 Stream Butterfly
Stan Loona
stan loona
Stan Loona Smiley
AskGowon [Jan 17 08:02 PM]:   Stan Loona. Stream Butterfly.
Stan Loona!
Signup for my Survivor Game! https://discord.gg/FaGcQY8
Hope this helps.
Hermes
Restaurant Master

Allan for Next Chefs!

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: September 16, 2020, 10:23:35 AM »

"no one in this forum (besides Breakstick i think) stans loona."

Oh boy do you have a lot to learn.

Allan and Akari for Next Chefs!
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM
AAAAAAAAAHH
Papa's Assistant

ewrr indeed

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: September 16, 2020, 10:30:10 AM »

Found Braxton’s creator
Embarrassed

Long Signature:
Profile Pictures

(From memory)

?: Dewey (MITM)
18th September: Chile flag

?: Q (ThirdStrike)
?: F.A.N.G (SFV)
20: K' (KoF XIII)

Quotes:
Hi, sir. Do you need an exorcism =)

Toph: I want to go on someone's siggy Smirk (date unknown)
KeinkoMusic
Restaurant Legend

Johnny FTW

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: September 16, 2020, 10:46:59 AM »

Found Braxton’s creator
ok, so, its not him, he did not had plp when afct6 submissions were open.
Breadstick
Animal Crosser
Restaurant Legend

Team Alkari for PNC!

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: September 16, 2020, 10:49:23 AM »

"no one in this forum (besides Breakstick i think) stans loona."

Oh boy do you have a lot to learn.
I stan  Sleepy

Allan and Akari for next chefs! 

Gameria Orders
Spoiler:
First Game Appearance : Papa's Cheeseria
Papa's Pastaria To Go!
Crescent Roll
Burgundy Truffle (Creole Rub During Mardi Gras)
x4 Mushrooms
x3 Grilled Polenta (Gator Bites During Mardi Gras)
Three Cheese Sauce
Penne

Papa's Sushiria To Go / Papa's Sushiria
Chai Tea + Tapioca Pearls (Powsicle Tea During Starlight BBQ)
Top:
Hibachi Sauce
Wagyu (Beef Brisket During Starlight BBQ)
Filling:FLIP
Yellowtail
Shiitake Mushrooms (Fried Onion Strings During Starlight BBQ)
Jalapenos
Rice and Paper:
White Rice
Momoiro Soy Paper

Papa’s Bakeria To Go / Bakeria
Blackberry Bark (Outer Ring)
Huckleberry Syrup (Outer Ring) (Flavor X Syrup (Outer Ring) During New Year)
Whipped Cream (Outer Ring)
Streusel
Peanut Butter Filling (1/4)
Banana Filling (2/4) (Tutti Frutti Filling (2/4) During New Year)
Marshmallow Filling (1/4)<br />Chocolate Chip Crust
Favorite Customers
Spoiler:
Carlo Romano, Amy, Koilee, and... QUINN!
Topic Links Quotes I Can’t Live Without
Spoiler:
Bans & Moderation, more like Baths & Rubber Duckies.
I just don't understand Boopsylony at all, it exists literally because both Boopsy and Bombolony are extremely weird. Also the idea of shipping Bombolony with anyone is cursed so xP
Open this
Spoiler:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Spread this across the internet and get people understand.
KeinkoMusic
Restaurant Legend

Johnny FTW

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: September 16, 2020, 10:51:59 AM »

Opinions:
Violet - one word, perfection. her color scheme is great, her clothing choics is amazing, her face expressions are awesome, and her bio fits her outfit the best (probably better than anyone else in this tournament so far). not sure about the fact she's from frostfield, but besides that, SHE needs to be the winner of this tourney

Michelle - a pretty basic fc. the purple hair seems kinda unrelated to the yellow/black color scheme and her plaid headband could've been replaced with the fully-colored one. also the blue on her bracelets seems kinda off for me (at least for me). and i agree with everyone, she could've been better with a different face expression. also she doesn't even look like an island tourist, idk why would someone give her such occupation. BUT, she's an orbit, so we must stan.

Braxton - he kinda looks like a cleanup of marcos from kcp14, but in a high version. his clothes are a bad choice, his color scheme is really random, and he doesnt really look like a retail worker, at least for me. he should get a cleanup asap.

Brandon - he seems kinda cute but idrl him. it's not that he's bad, he's just not my cup of tea. i don't really see him as someone id like to advance in the tournament. overall he looks decent. not good, but decent. his color scheme looks kinda cute (except that gray on his jacket). the headband, face expression, the shoes, and kinda the glasses, is not what i dont like at him. i really hope he gets a redesign bc he doesn't look good enough to advance in this tournament.

Guesses:
Violet - i am 60% sure that violet was made by Synth himself. synth has advanced with his fcs pretty much last season. both of them had good color schemes and a bio that matches their outfit and clothing choice. i am not sure about the other 40%, it is if im guessing right (idk), KeinkoMusic. that's the wildest guess i could come up with, i might determine smth else next round (where violet will be in for sure).

Michelle - pretty sure she was made by -Phil-. like KeinkoMusic said, his previous name was stan loona (periodt). jk ofc im messing around, there's no way phil would troll in afct like that. i am not sure who to guess for this one, since she seems to be too basic for all fc creators, and no one in this forum (besides Breakstick i think) stans loona.

Braxton - i kinda have the feeling braxton was made by Sag. i have no convincing sources or connection to a previous season fc that was made by him, it is just a very very strong sensation. even tho, i can kinda tell that larkson from last season kinda has a little bit of similarity. it is probably just me who thinks this.

Brandon - ok, if this is not michelle, i can bet this one was made by -Phil-. it's just that brandon looks EXACTLY like how phil would design fcs and have designed fcs so far. there's even no need for a connection to an fc. it's probably the face expression that makes me think this is phil, but also the clothing choices. aight so, who wanna bet

Conclusion:
today's vote was really difficult, but only because all fcs were terrible. well, almost everyone. i love violet sm i swear. even tho i kinda think michelle is underrated, i am rooting for violet to be the winner of this tournament all long. and for the boys, well... i don't have anything to say about the boys. may the best man win, and that's pretty much it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

my vote goes to violet and brandon
oh yay, someone guesses me for violet, finally. (not saying anything lol)
Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Cyndaquil is Back

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: September 16, 2020, 11:30:02 AM »

At this point i think that Asher will be the Antique Division winner
I don’t know, could he beat Angel or the female that get’s through? I think the Antique Division winner will be one of the females

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 82   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.