Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   
Print
Author Topic: Among Us  (Read 13795 times)
BiteForce
King of Rick Rolls
Franchise Owner

Everything is overrated

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2020, 05:43:22 AM »

Literally a random chat moment i caught 2 days ago =)
thank god you can chat

A toast! To Battlebots season 5!
Kwotes I found on the ground:
”I know that we can win, I know that greatness lies in you, but remember from here on in, History has its eyes on you
“Let me tell you what I wish I’ve known, when I was younger and dream of glory, you have no control Who lives, who dies, who tells your story.“
Towers
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2020, 05:18:05 PM »

When you join a server full of flamingos, you just gotta go with it.

Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2020, 05:39:10 PM »

When you join a server full of flamingos, you just gotta go with it.

Lol

Long Signature:
THE QUEEN LIEZEL DESERVED TO BE A CHEF!!! =)

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-I also watches internet drama =).
-Join my cult =) : http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67532.0
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
eeee
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2020, 06:10:35 PM »

This game reminds me of VVVVVV

Iconic Quotes:
Oh sweet home Alabama what have I done
Brother E: Good gripping gravy, these Facebook comments are so salty and spicy!
Thursday will be lit and full of salt.
you will perish.
If you want To Go, just go!
I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped it out in September. Like "Lol release date is DD/MM/YYYY... Oh bloop that's tomorrow lma0"
notice how you're not special
notice this graaaaaaph
Yes I see you being a ho
it looks like all these posts were created by hippies
pipper pig lol
papas stomach doctor mia???
What do you expect from a crab who wipes his butt with money?
A massive delete wave?
Smol Mac
I would only eat sausage on buns.
Brother E: I was being SaRcAsTiC.
Also, I remember that topic now. It was for the TWG.
Xolo, more like Brolo, am I right?
So much nightmare fuel, I love it!
Times flies when you just see characters die one after the other I guess
I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City!
Matt [Feb 13 02:16 PM]:   hey
Okay I made one in a similar style: Pensive
I have two balls to send...
And I’m Peppa Pig! Snnmoorr
10 Haunting Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster.
Rico's Intense Anus
i'm not in the mood to lose brain cells please talk to somebody else
Brother E: Wow, a lot of simps here!
Petey K
Is
Better Than Papa!

~~White Lily~~

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2020, 05:49:51 AM »

Not gonna lie i would love to play the game with some forumers

Random Dialogue:
Franky: Alright who ate the whole cake before the party even start?
Petey K: I did not
Petey K: or did I? UvU *with mouth full of cake*
Franky: Petey...I can see you eating right now
Join My Roleplay Server!:
BiteForce
King of Rick Rolls
Franchise Owner

Everything is overrated

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2020, 10:58:23 AM »

Not gonna lie i would love to play the game with some forumers
same

A toast! To Battlebots season 5!
Kwotes I found on the ground:
”I know that we can win, I know that greatness lies in you, but remember from here on in, History has its eyes on you
“Let me tell you what I wish I’ve known, when I was younger and dream of glory, you have no control Who lives, who dies, who tells your story.“
Kismala
The Overthinker
Restaurant Master

I'm the Purple Guy!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2020, 10:59:25 AM »

We had a game yesterday.

HEY KEINKO, ADD THEM TO OUR DISCORD SERVER

Carlo Bruhmano for the Mocharia closer!

Gamerias Progress:
- Papa's Pancakeria To Go!: Rank 243 (PROGRESS LOST)
- Papa's Cupcakeria To Go!: Rank 229 + All Gold Customers
- Papa's Sushiria To Go!: Rank 184
- Papa's Pastaria To Go!: Rank 67
Randomness:
Shoutbox:
Towers [Nov 17 02:50 PM]:   The real question is
Kismala [Nov 17 02:50 PM]:   wtf is wrong with me
ejb5634
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2020, 12:12:20 PM »

My discord is the same as my UN

Quotes I enjoy:
Fernanda Toastwood, owner of the Odipiso house, died.
This onion describes my current mental state
Hi, sir. Do you need an exorcism =)
Anybody want to come with me? I'm moving to Mars.
Ianiant [Oct 12 11:44 PM]:   This forum needs a dark mods.
Dark Synth [Oct 12 11:46 PM]:   What up dorks
You called me "dude," assuming that I conform to your standard

Binary

Nickname

System

I just used my skills from school to write an essay on why a kids cooking game won't work on a console...
what has my life turned into?
KeinkoMusic [Dec 02 09:20 AM]: idk now who is real and who is fake
KeinkoMusic [Dec 02 09:20 AM]: am i fake too?
Sorry, I don't speak telenovela.
Quote from: Bassettt
Bassettt [Dec 21 12:30 PM]:   Baltimore, Maryland is eliminated
Theft Silly Smile
Love Scars
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2020, 01:08:57 PM »

oh this game is really cool

you used to say you're in love
Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2020, 08:35:44 PM »

Just joined a server that some dude keep abusing the emergency button =|. Basically when i started doing a task, the lime green dude pressed the emergency button to accusing orange dude for being an impostor. White also joined and i asked both of them for proof but none of them responds, then we skipped. The emergency button then was being pressed the 2nd time while I'm doing the chart course and it's pressed by white. He still accusing orange for being an impostor. I, again ask for proof but he still not responds. Then we voted him out. The emergency button once again was being pressed for the 3rd time and this time is was orange. He pressed it to ask people to vote him because he want to go with white =_=. And turns out he's not an impostor. After that the real impostor left and we win.

Long Signature:

-I loves playing To Go games with holidays, if it had Specials, it will even better =).
-My Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP5b9hNj5k7yEH8k_-mB6HKMl5BzDvlSvD6c-CGfG4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
-My FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68492.msg2462364#msg2462364
Drama Watcher
Gold Worker
Restaurant Legend

Psst...

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2020, 08:39:31 PM »

I once lied about the other impostor being cyan and my teammate lime killed him and we lose  Embarrassed
Oof

Long Signature:

Towers
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2020, 08:31:22 PM »

Out of context quote.

Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

I'm floating on strange clouds.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2020, 08:42:23 PM »

ok ok ok ok i gotta tell the story of thanos car

I joined a random public server and played the game as normal. I tried a new strategy, being that I would act as crazy and weird as I could. I said the word ravioli a lot, I went on a tangent on Oklahoma, that sort of thing. One of the other players was nicknamed Thanos. So, about halfway through the first game (when I was a crewmember), I start messing around and saying stuff like "Thanos go vrooom" and then I created it. Thanos Car. I said "Thanos Car go vroom", and I built an immediate connection with Thanos. The game proceeded until the final 4, and at this point Thanos and I had pretty much built a strong bond. So when he literally killed another player in front of me, I reported but chose not to vote for him. He said stuff along the lines of "we can win together, just don't vote me" and as the weirdo i was i just said "sweet potato". I ended up not voting and the game as it was a tie. Thanos and I derped around and chased this other guy JJ around the cafeteria until Thanos killed him. I technically lost, but I totally won. And then, get this, I was impostor next game. And through a combo of Thanos derping, my weirdness, and miscalls by others, I ended up winning.

Unfortunately, I disconnected because I failed to take a screenshot of my victory screen. I may never see Thanos car again.  Pensive

He/Him
Lover of Celery
Spoiler:
Lonacy.
n. A demotivational feeling tied to loneliness that pulls one (person) away from activities they previously enjoyed and embraced.

My OCs: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69681.msg2570962#msg2570962
ThatOneChef
The Meteor Blaster Champ
Franchise Owner

My favorite band, Scratch21!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2020, 03:38:33 PM »

I joined a random public server and played the game as normal. I tried a new strategy, being that I would act as crazy and weird as I could. I said the word ravioli a lot, I went on a tangent on Oklahoma, that sort of thing. One of the other players was nicknamed Thanos. So, about halfway through the first game (when I was a crewmember), I start messing around and saying stuff like "Thanos go vrooom" and then I created it. Thanos Car. I said "Thanos Car go vroom", and I built an immediate connection with Thanos. The game proceeded until the final 4, and at this point Thanos and I had pretty much built a strong bond. So when he literally killed another player in front of me, I reported but chose not to vote for him. He said stuff along the lines of "we can win together, just don't vote me" and as the weirdo i was i just said "sweet potato". I ended up not voting and the game as it was a tie. Thanos and I derped around and chased this other guy JJ around the cafeteria until Thanos killed him. I technically lost, but I totally won. And then, get this, I was impostor next game. And through a combo of Thanos derping, my weirdness, and miscalls by others, I ended up winning.

Unfortunately, I disconnected because I failed to take a screenshot of my victory screen. I may never see Thanos car again.  Pensive
Sad moment in history

Currently Playing: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
Spoiler:
Profile Pics -
1.Chef Wario from Wario Ware Gold
2.Toad from Brawl in the Family
3. Wandering Samurai from Rhythm Heaven Megamix
4. Jennifer from Clock Tower
5. Blue from Test Subject Series
6. Alejandro from Total Drama
7. Mao Mao from Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
8. Herbert P. Bear from Club Penguin
9. Haida from Aggretsuko
10. Dart Monkey from Bloons TD 6
11. Minecraft series symbol from SSBU
12. Noob from Roblox
13. Hifumi Yamada from Danganronpa
14. Marx from Kirby Super Star
15. Scratch21 Logo
Zee
Inactive
Restaurant Legend

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2020, 03:42:47 PM »

Lmfao

don't exepct me coming active, here as soon as possible.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.