Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   
Print
Author Topic: Just Dance  (Read 8408 times)
~JustStars~
FC Compulsive Maker
Franchise Owner

My moon's is Leo, my Cancer is sun.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2020, 01:29:57 PM »

I like the idea of Melanie Martinez being in Just Dance! But I don’t know what song I would like to appear in the game XP
I think Dollhouse, Play Date and Show & Tell are more likely to appear, Dollhouse and Show & Tell for being the most famous of their respective albums and in the case of Play Date for how very famous it is becoming.  Sleepy

Open me
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
If you wanna can call me "Cry Boy", simply I don't care.
God is a Melanie Martinez, Lana Del Rey, Dua Lipa, Sia and Ariana Grande, the alternative genre is the perfect combination of many genres in one
~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2020, 01:32:17 PM »

Sounds like an interesting pick!

Howdy, I’m ~DoodleNoodle~ and this is my (boring) signature. Was 3rd place in Most Improved User 2020/ likes to draw and make FC’s/ secretly has two families (the potatoes and the noodles)

She/Her (Smol note: if I do end up calling you love, search up the British term for love so you know what I mean XP)
Revali
Your Backyard Fren
Restaurant Master

Best Icon

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2020, 01:51:34 PM »

I'm just worried that if people get their hopes up on these artists and they DO get included, the choreography will disappoint them

He/Him
Lover of Celery
Spoiler:
Lonacy.
n. A demotivational feeling tied to loneliness that pulls one (person) away from activities they previously enjoyed and embraced.

My OCs: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69681.msg2570962#msg2570962
Zuko
Uniqua
Restaurant Master

Uniqua is too unique for you

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2020, 09:25:50 AM »

Question: What was the most hardest song you’ve danced to and how many stars did you get on it? Mine was Bad Romance Extreme with... no stars XP (I mean, I got Just Dance 2015 on the Xbox and needless to say I was terrible with Just Dance on the Xbox)
Animals Extreme and got 5 stars  Cool

Hello, I'm Zuko (he/they)! I've been a Flipline fan since around 2011, and some other series that I enjoy are Animal Crossing, ATLA, and Danganronpa! My favorite Gameria is Papa's Bakeria.

Discord server invite:
Join the Flipline Fan Characters Discord server here!
https://discord.gg/C2zg2kJ822
~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2020, 09:31:51 AM »

Do y’all remember when Nice For What was originally going to be in Just Dance 2019, but it got removed Pensive

Howdy, I’m ~DoodleNoodle~ and this is my (boring) signature. Was 3rd place in Most Improved User 2020/ likes to draw and make FC’s/ secretly has two families (the potatoes and the noodles)

She/Her (Smol note: if I do end up calling you love, search up the British term for love so you know what I mean XP)
Matty
Sundae Master

idk man codys kinda thicc

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2020, 02:15:40 AM »

Really? They’ve already worsen Toxic on JD2 with their cover. Then again, they’re only doing it to avoid copyright Hmm

actually, it's not bc of copyright, but bc of the #FreeBritney movement. ubisoft doesn't want her father make more money out of them and if they release britney as cover they'll still have to pay but for writing only, not the whole song. then her father will use the money he got against her for the lawsuit.

basically she's paying for the whole thing and her father is using her money to pay for his lawyers.

~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2020, 02:28:59 AM »

actually, it's not bc of copyright, but bc of the #FreeBritney movement. ubisoft doesn't want her father make more money out of them and if they release britney as cover they'll still have to pay but for writing only, not the whole song. then her father will use the money he got against her for the lawsuit.

basically she's paying for the whole thing and her father is using her money to pay for his lawyers.
Oh, whoops XP Thanks for correcting me.

~JustStars~
FC Compulsive Maker
Franchise Owner

My moon's is Leo, my Cancer is sun.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2020, 10:34:14 PM »

Papaoutai = Art.

Confirm?

Open me
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
If you wanna can call me "Cry Boy", simply I don't care.
God is a Melanie Martinez, Lana Del Rey, Dua Lipa, Sia and Ariana Grande, the alternative genre is the perfect combination of many genres in one
Revali
Your Backyard Fren
Restaurant Master

Best Icon

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2020, 07:53:37 PM »

The more I think about it, the more I think Just Dance 2021 is going to be my new favorite in the series

He/Him
Lover of Celery
Spoiler:
Lonacy.
n. A demotivational feeling tied to loneliness that pulls one (person) away from activities they previously enjoyed and embraced.

My OCs: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69681.msg2570962#msg2570962
~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2020, 07:55:06 PM »

Yep. Speaking of Just Dance 2021, is there a release date or has it not been confirmed yet?

Matty
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2020, 03:12:55 AM »

Yep. Speaking of Just Dance 2021, is there a release date or has it not been confirmed yet?

november 12

Matty
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2020, 03:16:23 AM »

so there are a few just dance 2021 songs got leaked that i kinda feel like sharing. (im putting on spoiler so ppl who won't get spoiled won't)

Spoiler:
stop right here if u dont want to get spoiled
Spoiler:
Adore You
Rare
Lacrimosa
Kick It
Come Back Home
Buscando
Flash

confirmed alternate versions:
Juice
Don't Start Now
Buscando

~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2020, 03:19:58 AM »

november 12
Oh, nice. I can get it for Christmas. If my mother will get it for me...

Matty
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2020, 09:04:48 AM »

THE WHOLE JD2021 SONGLIST GOT LEAKED OMG

~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2020, 09:07:08 AM »

Question: When Just Dance 2021 gets released, which song do you guarantee you will dance to first? Me... I don’t know yet XP

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.