Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   
Print
Author Topic: Just Dance  (Read 8277 times)
Zuko
Astrology Hoe™
Restaurant Master

Liberty is ready for TFCG4!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2020, 11:39:59 AM »

Spoiler:
Tbh I don't know why they included Feel Special. I used to love Twice and I still really like them, even if I'm not really a Kpop fan anymore. I think What Is Love?, Cheer Up, or even Dance The Night Away would be better choices.

Discord server invite:
Join the Flipline Fan Characters Discord server here! https://discord.gg/C2zg2kJ822
Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

Thousands of summers. A Lonaic wonderland.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2020, 03:04:54 PM »

I was gonna rank the revealed songs so far but I feel horrible right now so i will in a bit.

Lonacy.
n. A demotivational feeling tied to loneliness that pulls one (person) away from activities they previously enjoyed and embraced.

Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2020, 03:07:53 PM »

so there are a few just dance 2021 songs got leaked that i kinda feel like sharing. (im putting on spoiler so ppl who won't get spoiled won't)

Spoiler:
stop right here if u dont want to get spoiled
Spoiler:
Adore You
Rare
Lacrimosa
Kick It
Come Back Home
Buscando
Flash

confirmed alternate versions:
Juice
Don't Start Now
Buscando

Spoiler:
wait like Kick It by NCT?

Lonacy.
n. A demotivational feeling tied to loneliness that pulls one (person) away from activities they previously enjoyed and embraced.

Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2020, 08:05:37 PM »

Shush, I know it's a triple post. Here's my ranking! Overall, amazing list. Only 2 true duds in the list.

Spoiler:
22. Get Get Down
Spoiler:
Song - 1/10
Coach - 4/10
Background - 7/10
Choreo - 2/10

Total - 14/40

Feels childish and empty. HATE the song, the entire thing sounds pitchy and ugly. Ew.
21. Till The World Ends
Spoiler:
Song - 3/10
Coach - 2/10
Background - 7/10
Choreo - 2/10

Total - 15/40

To many reused moves, her hair flipping around is too distracting, too dark of a color scheme throughout. Ugh.
20. Samba de Janeiro
Spoiler:
Song - 5/10
Coach - 6/10
Background - 6/10
Choreo - 5/10

Total - 22/40

Pretty average. Melody reminds me of a song used in some old MarioKart shortcut video.
19. Heat Seeker
Spoiler:
Song - 5/10
Coach - 8/10
Background - 6/10
Choreo - 9/10

Total - 28/40

A 28 this low on the list. Amazing game. Truly, this would be perfect if I just liked the song more. The chorus is a bit underwhelming. The coach looks great and the choreo looks super fun.
18. Feel Special
Spoiler:
Song - 7/10
Coach - 7/10
Background - 8/10
Choreo - 7/10

Total - 29/40

Very good! Absolutely love the colors.
17. Blinding Lights
Spoiler:
Song - 9/10
Coach - 7/10
Background - 7/10
Choreo - 6/10

Total - 29/40

Using a coach with a prosthetic arm was not only cool, but they integrated it really well. Kinda choppy moves here but otherwise this is very nice.
16. Que Tira Pa Lante
Spoiler:
Song - 7/10
Coach - 8/10
Background - 5/10
Choreo - 9/10

Total - 29/40

Just Dance would not be Just Dance without this type of absurd song and choreo, and I love it. Also, YESSSS! A plus-size dancer!! I honestly wish that they were the dancers more often. It's very inspiring.
15. Senorita
Spoiler:
Song - 8/10
Coach - 8/10
Background - 8/10
Choreo - 6/10

Total - 30/40

Definitely underrated. This song is a guilty pleasure of mine, and this dance is cute! Sure it's simple, but that doesn't warrant the hate this one has gotten.
14. In The Navy
Spoiler:
Song - 8/10
Coach - 9/10
Background - 8/10
Choreo - 7/10

Total - 32/40

Absurd, pure fun. I'm all for it.
13. Don't Start Now
Spoiler:
Song - 10/10
Coach - 7/10
Background - 6/10
Choreo - 9/10

Total - 32/40

Underrated choreo! This is sassy and amazing. I love every single move here, and the song is wonderful. A shame that the visuals don't quite hold up.
12. Temperature
Spoiler:
Song - 7/10
Coach - 8/10
Background - 8/10
Choreo - 10/10

Total - 33/40

Um, is no one gonna talk about how amazing this choreo is? It's unique, fun, energetic, and honestly, perfect! Possibly the best in the list. Colors are great, everything else is above average at best.
11. Without Me
Spoiler:
Song - 7/10
Coach - 9/10
Background - 9/10
Choreo - 10/10

Total - 35/40

See number 14 but multiply my thoughts by 3.
10. Boy, You Can Keep It
Spoiler:
Song - 10/10
Coach - 10/10
Background - 9/10
Choreo - 6/10

Total - 35/40

I adore this song and the artist behind it. I adore this coach. Everything is amazing except for the moves. They're too choppy and don't flow well into each other, something that Temperature did amazingly. But I love this song. And the sass!
9. Buscando
Spoiler:
Song - 8/10
Coach - 9/10
Background - 9/10
Choreo - 9/10

Total - 35/40

What a catchy song. Some of the best choreo as well. Nice one.
8. Juice
Spoiler:
Song - 9/10
Coach - 8/10
Background - 10/10
Choreo - 9/10

Total - 36/40

Lizzo is amazing. This song is amazing. This dance is amazing. All of it is just amazing. Number 8 it is.
7. Bailando
Spoiler:
Song - 9/10
Coach - 9/10
Background - 9/10
Choreo - 9/10

Total - 36/40

The coach just looks like she's going all out and having a great time, and I love dances like that. All round incredible.
6. Dibby Dibby Sound
Spoiler:
Song - 9/10
Coach - 10/10
Background - 10/10
Choreo - 9/10

Total - 38/40

I love everything about this one. Everything. Catch me playing this over and over and over and over again.
5. Runaway (U & I)
Spoiler:
Song - 9/10
Coach - 9/10
Background - 11/10
Choreo - 10/10

Total - 39/40

No, I don't care. This is one of the most beautiful backgrounds they have ever made. The mystifying world and the glorious colors compliment the song so well. I'm so happy that this is so good. I will be dancing to this one many times as well
4. The Weekend
Spoiler:
Song - 9/10
Coach - 11/10
Background - 9/10
Choreo - 11/10

Total - 40/40

No, I still don't care. This choreo is the actual best in this game (sorry Temperature). It is full of so much energy and gives me so much joy. And yes, I know that the coaches aren't particularly unique, but the sight of watching two grown men in suits dance to this makes me chuckle and improves the quality a lot.

3. Dance Monkey
Spoiler:
Song - 9/10
Coach - 10/10
Background - 12/10
Choreo - 10/10

Total - 41/40

No, I STILL don't care. This background almost makes me want to tear up. It is glorious and magnificent and words couldn't do it justice. It creates its own magical park, and it fits the song BEAUTIFULLY. I will only be dancing to this one in the dark with the lights off so I can fully immerse myself in this beautifully crafted world. It is by far the prettiest one of them all, and it absolutely deserves this spot.
2. All The Good Girls Go To Hell
Spoiler:
Song - 10/10
Coach - 10/10
Background - 11/10
Choreo - 11/10

Total - 42/40

Heck yeah! This is top tier, people. This choreo is... also better than Temperature. It is so much fun to dance to. I implore you to try, it's amazing. And the background is gorgeously horrifying and perfect in every way. It might not take me into a different world like Dance Monkey, but at least it's fun as crap.
1. Zenit
Spoiler:
Song - 11/10
Coach - 11/10
Background - 11/10
Choreo - 11/10

Total - 44/40

No words could possibly EVER truly capture the pure majesty of this work of art.

Well that took me an hour and a half.

Lonacy.

Matty
Sundae Master

idk man codys kinda thicc

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2020, 01:06:11 AM »

just dance 2021 full songlist

Spoiler:
do not open this if u dont want to get spoiled

Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2020, 09:50:02 AM »

bro it's so tempting but i don't want to know

Lonacy.

~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2020, 10:08:58 AM »

Sometimes, I don’t understand why Just Dance put lots of effort in the effects and background and clothes, but not a lot of effort in the choreography. I mean, I look in the comment sections of Just Dance videos and I see some comments saying about how disappointed they are in the choreography of [insert song here].
Of course, some songs do have great choreography, but some don’t and I don’t understand why they don’t put effort in the choreography Hmm
This is my opinion though, so you can disagree XP
(Count the amount of times I’ve said choreography Laugh)

Howdy, I’m ~DoodleNoodle~ and this is my (boring) signature. Was 3rd place in Most Improved User 2020/ likes to draw and make FC’s/ secretly has two families (the potatoes and the noodles)
Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2020, 10:11:31 AM »

I agree. Some songs are freaking AMAZING choreography wise in the mid-aged group that I feel set apart those games. (I'm an Albatraoz, Gibberish, Blame)

Lonacy.

~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2020, 10:29:23 AM »

Yeah, there’s either a great song with terrible choreography or a terrible song with great choreography. Or the complete opposite; a great song with great choreography or a terrible song with terrible choreography.

Howdy, I’m ~DoodleNoodle~ and this is my (boring) signature. Was 3rd place in Most Improved User 2020/ likes to draw and make FC’s/ secretly has two families (the potatoes and the noodles)
~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2020, 07:32:17 AM »

(Sorry for the double-post)
Did anyone know that there was going to be a Just Dance movie last year? At least it was never in development.

Matty
Sundae Master

idk man codys kinda thicc

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2020, 08:36:18 AM »

(Sorry for the double-post)
Did anyone know that there was going to be a Just Dance movie last year? At least it was never in development.

id say it got cancelled bc of covid but u never know

Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2020, 06:01:20 PM »

I WANT TO CLICK THE FULL SONGLIST SPOILER SO BADD AHAAHAHAHH

Lonacy.

~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2020, 09:13:23 AM »

Question: When Just Dance 2021 gets released, which song do you guarantee you will dance to first? Me... I don’t know yet XP

Revali
TFCG4 Judge
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2020, 04:31:58 PM »

I'll probably do them all in order.

Lonacy.

~DoodleNoodle~
Is a pot of noodles UwU
Papa's Replacement

If it fits, I sits

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2020, 12:43:16 PM »

Sometimes I wonder what the heck Ubisoft did to the stars and background from Just Dance 2019 and onwards? The purple background was greater than the white background we currently have on the menu.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.