Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Saving Pictures Problem  (Read 2140 times)
KeinkoMusic
Restaurant Legend

Trick or Treat?

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2020, 04:03:58 PM »

When i click on save picture in PLP's it doesn't save, why?

KeinkoMusic
Restaurant Legend

Trick or Treat?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 05:23:51 PM »

Link to TGE's topic?

Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 03:47:31 PM »

It could be as issue with your device, could you let me know what brand/model of device you're using, and also which version of Android or iOS your device is running?

Generally it should save images to a "Pictures" album/gallery on your device (which is different from the Camera or Screenshots albums).
KeinkoMusic
Restaurant Legend

Trick or Treat?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 11:41:55 PM »

It could be as issue with your device, could you let me know what brand/model of device you're using, and also which version of Android or iOS your device is running?

Generally it should save images to a "Pictures" album/gallery on your device (which is different from the Camera or Screenshots albums).
Yeah ik. Mine is Samsung A51

Hermes
Restaurant Master

My KCP20 Entries!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 01:20:44 PM »

Hi, I just had the same problem today. I haven't used PLP for a week, and the last time I used it, I could save the photos normally.

It's a Samsung Galaxy Tab A if that helps.
Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 06:35:37 PM »

Hi, I just had the same problem today. I haven't used PLP for a week, and the last time I used it, I could save the photos normally.

It's a Samsung Galaxy Tab A if that helps.

Strange!  We've got a couple different Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablets and it seems to be working fine on them, was there a recent software update for your tablet?  Depending on the model you may be able to check from Settings > Software Update, and on the right one of the options may say when it was last checked or updated.  Also could you let us know exactly which Galaxy Tab A you have?  (There are a bunch that are all called the A).  You can find out under Settings > About tablet, let me know what it says for "Model number" and also "Android Version" would help too.

Also has everyone tried turning off the device completely, then rebooting to see if the pictures appear in the gallery after that? 

You may also want to try the "My Files" app on Samsung devices, then going to "Images" and ideally there should be a "Pictures" category on the right with the pictures.  For anyone having this problem, could you also let us know if you have an SD card in your device for storage, or if you're using Internal Storage?
KeinkoMusic
Restaurant Legend

Trick or Treat?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 01:22:48 PM »

Strange!  We've got a couple different Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablets and it seems to be working fine on them, was there a recent software update for your tablet?  Depending on the model you may be able to check from Settings > Software Update, and on the right one of the options may say when it was last checked or updated.  Also could you let us know exactly which Galaxy Tab A you have?  (There are a bunch that are all called the A).  You can find out under Settings > About tablet, let me know what it says for "Model number" and also "Android Version" would help too.

Also has everyone tried turning off the device completely, then rebooting to see if the pictures appear in the gallery after that? 

You may also want to try the "My Files" app on Samsung devices, then going to "Images" and ideally there should be a "Pictures" category on the right with the pictures.  For anyone having this problem, could you also let us know if you have an SD card in your device for storage, or if you're using Internal Storage?
did not help, it must be a bug.

Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 02:52:16 PM »

It's not a perfect solution, but how about when you use the "Share" button -- are you able to share the images to Google Photos (I believe it's called "Upload to Photos"), or save it to Google Drive or even email it to yourself?
KeinkoMusic
Restaurant Legend

Trick or Treat?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2020, 12:55:46 AM »

It's not a perfect solution, but how about when you use the "Share" button -- are you able to share the images to Google Photos (I believe it's called "Upload to Photos"), or save it to Google Drive or even email it to yourself?
u got a point. i will try.

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.