Poll
Question: Do you like this idea?
Yeah - 9 (90%)
No - 1 (10%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Petey K as a Fan Art board mod???  (Read 492 times)
Raph
Lucas from WTTG2
Restaurant Master

Będę się za ciebie modlił.

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2020, 07:05:48 AM »

I've been thinking about this and I personally think that is actually great idea. Current board mod, magicmusic is no longer active (for like 4 years lol) so I think new board mod would be pretty cool and new addition to this forum. Even though fan arts board seems to be chill, anything might happen anytime. What do you think about that?

Weird Quotes:
perri should bomb Koilee lake
Matt and clover became dead after playing Sushiria with SoundCloud on the car
Kookie [Jul 12 12:28 AM]:   Next time I will fill your mouth with oatmeal and raisins. What do you think about that?
Breadstick [Jul 30 02:14 PM]:   Evelyn’s a B Toe
-Iced_Ibzy- [Sep 27 06:43 PM]:   i want to get hard
this is a weird episode of rocks' reviews & reactions
Gamerias Progress:
- Papa's Pancakeria To Go!: Rank 243 (PROGRESS LOST)
- Papa's Cupcakeria To Go!: Rank 229 + All Gold Customers
- Papa's Sushiria To Go!: Rank 184
- Papa's Pastaria To Go!: Rank 67
sus
Flipline Addicts Mod
Restaurant Legend

Bleached

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 07:31:55 AM »

I think Petey K being a Fan Art mod would be great but I think Matt and Tony believe we have enough mods for this website and that we don't need new ones.

Long Signature:
#SierraForKCP20

Inspirational Quote:
The only way you can forget about them is just not care about them because it's in the past. You might look back upon them in a year or two and maybe laugh at these moments but believe me, I don't even remember anything bad you did, you've more or less been a positive influence during the time I was back here.

Join the Flipline Addicts Server please uwu

https://discord.gg/VXxatj
Spearmint
Comet Con
Restaurant Master

Excited for KCP!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 07:35:23 AM »

Petey K would be a good board mod - I have no doubt about that. However, AskJoe, DeluxePizza, and Synth seem to handle things well by themselves. They're all pretty active, and one of them is usually online or quick to show up when something does happen. The Fan Art board is also not prone to arguments and/or fights, unlike boards such as Forum Discussion or Off-Topic, where controversial discussions occur more often.

Please vote for Calvin, Cynthia, and Lyra! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/38dx38gz38h

Hello! I'm Spearmint!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
• 150+ members
• Home of the infamous Dill Wheel meme
• Whether you're here to discuss the games, show off your characters and ideas, or just to have fun, there's a place for everyone!
• All forumers are welcome!
Tamatim
Randomato
Better Than Papa!

KCP is Back!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 08:19:14 AM »

I like this idea a lot! I agree that all the mods are active and doing their work, but the Fan Art section is pretty dead and I feel like Petey K would add some life to it somehow Smiley

KCP20:
I wish everyone best of luck in this year!
I hope to see some great entries around in the top 32.
Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Smiley
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Gothboiclique
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 08:24:21 AM »

yeah petey k would do a great job by being a fan art board mod, but i don't think there is the necessity to replace magicmusic
i know he is really inactive, but there are no fights and stuff in this board, everything seems calm there, so..

no customer deserves hate, i'm not cappin'
RUNEPATRIARCH
Release power of glitter
Restaurant Legend

I'm a glamorous pop-loving Glitter Zombie.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 11:45:25 AM »

Great idea!

"All knowledge is good knowledge."
"To win, sometimes you have to know how to lose."
"I’d rather be hated for who I am, than liked for who I pretend to be."
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

KCP Entries #3: Wendell

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2020, 02:13:40 PM »

yeah petey k would do a great job by being a fan art board mod, but i don't think there is the necessity to replace magicmusic
i know he is really inactive, but there are no fights and stuff in this board, everything seems calm there, so..
Yeah I agree. The board as a whole isn't really overwhelming, as well as the fact we have three active global mods that can easily handle any problems that occur there. Would be cool to have mod that's active during nighttime for the U.S though.

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.