Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   
Print
Author Topic: Carrot’s FC Discussion and Q&A (New: KCP Lineup and some redesigns!)  (Read 7482 times)
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Phil.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2020, 05:04:21 PM »

Kaiser
Click the name to go directly to his profile

Kaiser's bio is finally out. It tells you about how he got into gambling, and of course gives you some insight on his nerdy lifestyle. Also yes I was too lazy to make him a scene. might give him one whenever I release Sami's bio. Speaking of that, yes, Sami is the last remaining FC out of the ones in my archive without a bio. Her's will be released soon, most likely within the next couple of days, and after that, expect some new stuff to pop up in the archive. I will be updating the style of some older FCs of mine, while simultaneously adding new profiles for FCs that have not been added yet! Keep on the lookout for that. Wink

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Phil.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2020, 10:09:14 AM »

I like him.

Kaiser, do you like bubblegum?
Kaiser: *snuf* Well, I do like the taste, it's very potent and it's kinda fun to chew while you're bored. I am disappointed at how fast the taste can fade out though. *snuf*

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Phil.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2020, 04:46:20 PM »

Sami
Click the name to go directly to her profile

Here is Sami's bio as well. Please go check it out if you'd like!

And with that, all the FCs currently in my archive have had their bios completed. I've decided that I will finish the bios of the new FCs I add in there before creating their profile, since I found it to be a pain to have their profile made beforehand, and then have to wait awhile before finally adding their bio as well. I hope to start that and updating outfits for some of my FCs soon. Wink

quick story:
Sooooo... Something funny about this. I actually finished Sami's bio two days ago, and along with that, added it to her profile on the same day. However, I quickly forgot about it, because right as I was about to promote it here in the discussion topic, I looked in the shoutbox and noticed people chatting about KCP20. So, her bio's been up now for a few days lmfaoo

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2020, 04:54:31 PM »

A body painter is super creative, and I love the way you covered her occupation in her bio! Yep she's a queen alright. Smiley

Sami, have you ever been roleplaying with your friend before?

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2020, 05:46:10 PM »

October, favorite month of the year?

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Phil.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2020, 10:21:18 AM »

A body painter is super creative, and I love the way you covered her occupation in her bio! Yep she's a queen alright. Smiley

Sami, have you ever been roleplaying with your friend before?
Sami: I haven't really. Serena has really been wanting me to go to a convention with her with both of us dressed up in roleplay clothing though, and I would be open to it in the future so maybe soon I actually will. Smiley

October, favorite month of the year?
October: Decembe- No, October of course. Quite a few things happen in October that are exciting, from my birth date, to Halloween, to great pieces of art that are released in honor of Halloween. It's a great month for my job as an art critic as I usually find impeccable art work based around the month.

James
~ KCP20 winner ~
Better Than Papa!

Tohru for PNC21!!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2020, 07:48:18 AM »

Hey October! You have a lovely design, so i decided to make a fan art of you! Wink

Hey! I'm James! This is my signature.
✨ ~ kcp20 winner ~ scene maker ~ fc maker ~ flipline fan since 2011 ~ he/him ~ ✨
Thumbs Up

31.1.21 - Quinn
3.2.21 - Kayla
12.2.21 - Kenton
15.2.21 - Julian
24.2.21 - Quinn
5.3.21 - Kenton
25.3.21 - Kenton portrait
19.4.21 - Tohru portrait
Quotes:
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   I changed something in my nlue-green outfit
TTHS [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Nlue is my favorite color
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Blue *
James [Apr 09 10:34 AM]:   Lol
Ianiant [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   I'm wearing nlue right now. xD
Tamatim [Apr 09 10:35 AM]:   The color of mood is nlue.  :pensive :
James [Apr 09 10:36 AM]:   My username is nlue
Colour Scheme Creator
That can happen if he lives near the Arctic Circle
[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Rocky Road Ice Cream is a standard ice cream in Papa’s Scooperia unlocked at Rank 45 with Rudy.[Oct 16 06:35 PM]:   Ianiant Chip Ice Cream does not exist.[Oct 16 06:37 PM]:   Soup Mia is not a gameria yet.
The only way Destiny can enter SD is Pizzaccino to wake up with an amnesia and memory loss.
James [Apr 11 11:55 AM]:   /ma leaves
James [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Lol
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Nooo
Cacti [Apr 11 11:56 AM]:   Why does Ma have to leave ):
I mean, Evelyn looks to be quite the rich woman of the Flipverse. All that fortune would mean a lot of hand sanitizer for Rollie to buy
Summer4ever is gonna become reality if we don't do anything about climate change
Put him in rice he’ll be okay
More like James!: When Facebookers Attack!
the fc must not wear any type of hair
bald fc's are not allowed
are the first three females triplets
TheSimpsonsFanAt8:00PM [Sep 28 08:28 AM]:   I mean you dont want akari to win so you cant be a clown
Nice.

My character is better
Towers [Nov 19 11:37 AM]:   maybe DELTA was the one who poisoned Cora /s
I made kenton in tamodachi life and i tried in the relationship building  kenton x lwfaustino  and the result was 96%
very cringe
Who do you think you're? Daniel Delta?
K.O. Kenten
ducky moinda
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Phil.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2020, 12:24:07 PM »

Hey October! You have a lovely design, so i decided to make a fan art of you! Wink

October: My goodness! Thank you so much for this piece! It's not everyday I stumble across artwork of myself. It perfectly encapsulates my essence and appearance, as well as a detailed background with paint splotches. I don't mean to sound bias but if I were to rate this it would be a 10/10! Grin

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2020, 06:27:44 PM »

Delta, congrats on making the Top 32! What do you think of your watercolor art?

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Milaniacs
Future Speedrunner
Restaurant Master

I M Inter

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2020, 02:19:00 PM »

Cora: Aaron, how is the expression about your girlfriend, Delta making it to the Top 32?

Cora: Okay Delta, I may have to miss the tournament after seventh attempts. Are you feel so sad about it? Just one more question, have your ever listened to the song called "That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne Warwick? This song is about friendship. We can be a good friends forever before and after you won the KCP20.
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2020, 04:35:15 PM »

Cora: Okay Delta, I may have to miss the tournament after seventh attempts. Are you feel so sad about it? Just one more question, have your ever listened to the song called "That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne Warwick? This song is about friendship. We can be a good friends forever before and after you won the KCP20.
Pfft Cora’s a fake friend

Positivity Corner:

Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

Aw, phooey. (PMs are closed.)

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2020, 07:35:14 AM »

i-I- I think you might be one of my favorite FC Creators on the forum

she's so huge, she's so beautiful

she's a mammoth, of course. -Nicki Minaj
Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Kingsley is my father.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2020, 08:35:47 AM »

This right here

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2020, 02:39:42 PM »

Azaleah: Hey, Delta! Good luck in the rest of KCP...even if you do have the cliché winner bang. Nervous

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Phil.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2020, 03:40:37 PM »

This right here
Wow, I'm flattered! Sometimes I don't see myself as a popular creator, either because I don't fully submerge myself into the world of FC making daily or see many people better than me but comments like these do bring me back into reality, and that I'm apart of this community for real. I appreciate it. :3 

Delta, congrats on making the Top 32! What do you think of your watercolor art?

Hi Delta, I just wanna say, I hope you win KCP. Wink
Azaleah: Hey, Delta! Good luck in the rest of KCP...even if you do have the cliché winner bang. Nervous
Delta: Thank you all for the support! Been a pretty stressful ride, but it's nice to know there are some people who can give me a confidence boost. Cheery

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.