Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   
Print
Author Topic: Carrot’s FC Discussion and Q&A (New: FCs as chefs!!)  (Read 7209 times)
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2020, 03:16:14 PM »

WHAT WE SHOULD DO IN THIS TOPIC?
You should discuss about my FCs here, and give them questions. That's the point of this place. Wink

Creameo
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

Credit to DaniBifort and Super Boomen :)

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2020, 03:21:56 PM »

All kings and queens! Grin

Hello, I'm Creameo!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2020, 03:39:01 PM »

All kings and queens! Grin
Thanks! Glad to see you like them. Grin

Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2020, 09:21:32 PM »

Delta, do you love strawberries too?

~ Hello! I am Sprint! I go by he/him, thanks. ~

My favorite Forum/Shoutbox quotes:
oh god Feng run
They speak in ingredients language
Sheres believes that artificial flavors and sweeteners can be harmful.
No [Mar 12 11:06 PM]:   I don't even know how to introduce myself like this but my first thought was to start singing Meghan Trainor's "NO" and I knew I would regret that, so...
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2020, 10:21:16 PM »

Delta, do you love strawberries too?
Delta: Strawberries can be good, especially when dipped in chocolate, but overall they are still mid-tier. Of course though, blueberries are where it's really at. Silly Smile

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2020, 09:07:39 PM »

(Repost from FC discussion)

So, I was given inspiration to make an FC, because if there's one thing I've realized from the "Alphabet FCs" forum game, it's that we don't have enough U-named FCs. I know, that's a weird explanation but whatever. Nervous

This is Umar, a poet who lives in Sakura Bay and is October's brother! If there's any place where you can come up with clean rhymes regarding nature and exploration, then it's gotta be Sakura Bay, c'mon, it's beautiful.  A few things I wanted to try out with his design was one, just make it very simple. He's only a poet, there's no need for me to make him look as sleek and perfect as possible, so I know that'll probably throw some people off. Second, I didn't want to add a belt, while also making it as apparent as I can that he isn't wearing one. I made his outfit with that in mind, and by the time I was complete with his outfit, I tried a belt for him anyways, and realized it didn't fit his design, so it worked out anyways. And as for his hat, Umar and October both wear the same hat to symbolize being siblings. It also just looks nice on him:

Questions are also available for Umar since although he's not yet been added, he is still an FC I own.

Creameo
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2020, 09:40:21 PM »

Umar, what do you like to write about in your poems?

Hello, I'm Creameo!

Have Discord?:

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2020, 07:41:27 PM »

Umar, what do you like to write about in your poems?
Umar: To me, man, I always must add something relating to nature. The would around us is beautiful, majestic, and unexplored, and one of the best ways to encapsulate that is through poetry. I grew up in Tacodale, it's a city filled with too many roads, buildings, and things you'd find in a metropolis. Hideous, in my mind, so I moved out to Sakura Bay for fresh air, and what I found was the true beauty Earth has to offer, gave me a bunch of inspiration. Sleepy

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2020, 11:50:35 PM »

Steve: Hi Clementine! I see you're a police chief like me. What do you think of your job?
Clementine: I think of it as in important job to keep the city in order and peace. There can be many struggles with this job though, as you can go from calm periods to back-to-back stress-inducing incidents that we have to take care of as soon as possible. I tend to have restless nights depending on the day and what happens, but I don't complain because as much as I'd like to, I understand that I'm in an important position and that I need to take the load off of the citizens instead of myself.

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2020, 12:12:14 PM »

We're finally here, all of the FCs in the archive have been redesigned/updated! The redesigns this time around were pretty lowkey, and there were only a few exceptions of that where I changed a characters design by a lot, and that's mainly because I already liked their current designs, so I didn't see that many weak spots. More importantly though, now that the FCs in the archive have been updated, I can now add more FCs to it! My idea right now is that I'll add a new character or two at a time, along with their bio/info, and in some cases they'll have new designs on release since I'm also updating some of them too. It should be a lot less stressful for me and I also won't have to release like ten new redesigns at the same time anymore. Hoping that'll be soon! But for now, enjoy the newest redesigns Smiley :

Disclaimer: Not all of the designs in this scene are their style A

Check them out here:
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=64510.msg2408590#msg2408590

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2020, 03:49:11 PM »

(Repost from FC Discussion):

So I adopted this girl, Lorna, from Cinnamon a couple days ago, and I both created a new style for her and already have a story of sorts planned for her! So here is an introduction:

This is Lekha Harris, an adviser under her mother, Frida Harris, who owns the very lucrative beauty magazine company Kamora. And she is also Nova's older sister! Eventually, I will incorporate her into Nova's already existing bio as to not forget to mention her there as well. As for her style, I wanted it to be office-y since she works at a formal business, so she's got a vest and scarf for that. I've also wanted to try out the Vest/Long pants combo that was popularized by Kyoko so she's got that as well. Still, she's a bit of a simple FC regardless, and I didn't go crazy with her design because that would've been nonsense honestly. Personally, I love her and I thank Cinnamon for letting me have her, and hopefully you guys will love her just as much. Smiley

Same as Umar, she's not yet added but you can ask her questions anyways!

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2020, 05:34:05 PM »

Benji's profile has been added to my archive! His styles, info, and bio are all complete and you can check them out by clicking image shown here. First FC I've added since May. Nervous

Gold Hakuto
PMS ARE CLOSED
Restaurant Master

Aw, phooey. (PMs are closed.)

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2020, 05:34:59 PM »

this actually made me realized you haven't made a new profile since may   Embarrassed
anyways, i love him so much!

she's so huge, she's so beautiful

she's a mammoth, of course. -Nicki Minaj
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

money bunni

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2020, 05:41:21 PM »

this actually made me realized you haven't made a new profile since may   Embarrassed
anyways, i love him so much!
Thank you! Also, I did too. I was making his profile and saw the date for the last one (Sami) and for real it does not feel like it's been that long. Embarrassed

Creameo
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2020, 06:13:02 PM »

Awesome, he was one of my favorites from AFCT4!

Benji, how often does Peppy "BAWK" at you?

Hello, I'm Creameo!

Have Discord?:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.