Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   
Print
Author Topic: Carrot’s FC Discussion and Q&A (New: FCs as chefs!!)  (Read 7160 times)
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2021, 12:35:25 PM »

not me focusing my attention on the 2 FCs next to Ashlyn  Laugh

Anyway, great job on her profile!! I love her style A Smiley
Thank you! Grin

Ashlyn, what's the worst injury your little league players have faced? Pensive
Ashlyn: Ah dude, thankfully there haven't been that many bad injuries, but there was this one time in particular where this kid got handed a nasty ACL tear. He was crying real bad about it, and I just really felt bad for the little dude. He made a fully recovery but still, it kinda scarred me. Lips Sealed

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2021, 08:20:14 PM »

bump

Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2021, 08:24:03 PM »

Luis, have you gotten involved in an accident while street racing?

~ Hello! I am Sprint! I go by he/him, thanks. ~

My favorite Forum/Shoutbox quotes:
oh god Feng run
They speak in ingredients language
Sheres believes that artificial flavors and sweeteners can be harmful.
No [Mar 12 11:06 PM]:   I don't even know how to introduce myself like this but my first thought was to start singing Meghan Trainor's "NO" and I knew I would regret that, so...
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2021, 09:51:47 PM »

Luis, have you gotten involved in an accident while street racing?
Luis: I've gotten into a few in the past, yeah. Early on I had plenty since I didn't really know any of the routes and I was still a rookie at the whole racing thing, but thankfully none of them ever resulted in major injuries. Worse I've been banged up is probably just a concussion honestly. I go into each race praying to the lord that everyone is safe, because although this feels like it's all fun and games, we are really performing life risking stunts.

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 18, 2021, 06:54:49 PM »

I am back for another FC release in my archive, this time for one of my old anonymous tournament entries, Ameer! He is back with a fresh new style A and B, his info and bio have also been added as well. I highly recommend reading his bio, it makes his character and personality stand out a lot, and it also details a bit about another FC of mine, October! As for the other guy mentioned throughout his bio, I plan on eventually creating him and releasing him as well (though that'll probably not happening anytime soon since I still have so many FCs to add to my archive lmaoo). Hope you guys enjoy!

Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2021, 09:43:53 PM »

Cecilier: Hi, Ameer! How are you? I'm an illusionist too. Smiley Favorite magic trick you've done?

~ Hello! I am Sprint! I go by he/him, thanks. ~

My favorite Forum/Shoutbox quotes:
oh god Feng run
They speak in ingredients language
Sheres believes that artificial flavors and sweeteners can be harmful.
No [Mar 12 11:06 PM]:   I don't even know how to introduce myself like this but my first thought was to start singing Meghan Trainor's "NO" and I knew I would regret that, so...
Kuromi
Goth Simp
Restaurant Legend

*goth blink*

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 19, 2021, 12:09:56 AM »

Ameer, what's the most dangerous trick you've done?

Quote from: -Bassett-
The way to Kuromi's heart is with goth FCs
FC Archive: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69315.0
My QnA: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69620.0
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2021, 09:57:22 PM »

Cecilier: Hi, Ameer! How are you? I'm an illusionist too. Smiley Favorite magic trick you've done?
Ameer: Hello there, Cecilier. Well, I've always been a fan of card tricks, there is just so many things you can do with a deck of cards and illusions are no exception, as you already know. One of my favorite acts I've done involved someone picking a random card from the deck, and it so happened that that card in particular has lost one of its corners while in the possession of the audience member. People in the crowd immediately wondered where it had disappeared to, but as it turned out, that corner was being used to decorate my mask, and I subsequently revealed so by removing the exact shape of the missing corner off my mask and placing it in the ripped off corner outline. I still remember the roar of the crowd that day, they were ecstatic!   

Ameer, what's the most dangerous trick you've done?
Ameer: Well, I can't say I've ever really put myself into harms way with magic. I'm not really a stunt-magic kind of guy. My buddy Gavin on the other hand, he is this generation's Houdini I tell you! He's performed many underwater stunts, like putting himself into a puzzle-filled cage in a submerged tank, and the only way to unlock it is by solving all of the puzzles in under 45 seconds, and if he can't, an alligator is dropped into the water. He's become very skilled with those stunts, and he's far braver than I could ever be. 

Milaniacs
Future Speedrunner
Restaurant Master

I am Miraculous

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2021, 08:19:49 PM »

A question to Delta.

Thoughts on LANCIA Delta HF Integrale and Delta S4?

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2021, 10:13:22 AM »

(Repost from FC discussion):

About over a month ago, I took part in that FC secret santa Nikos made, and the FC I received was Alistair from Kindred Spirits. I created a redesign for him a little bit ago, so I thought I should show it! My plan for a backstory is pretty vague right now but he's a teen that works at his uncle's record store, and is a fan of metal music, but yeah, here's Ali's new design:

He doesn't have a profile or anything yet, but if you want you can ask him questions.

Nίκοs
Restaurant Star

luvs dead memes

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2021, 10:24:12 AM »

Wow, you've done a great job with him! Nice work! Smiley

Alistair, favourite song?

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 05, 2021, 10:47:37 AM »

Wow, you've done a great job with him! Nice work! Smiley

Alistair, favourite song?

Ali: My favorite... Probably has to be Worship the Warrior by Doom Brûlée. The drums used throughout the song are so loud and powerful, feels like they're demanding you to get up and head bang, there's also this sick guitar solo near the second half that sucks you in and sounds mesmerizing. I'm a big fan of Doom but this is by far my favorite song of theirs!

Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2021, 03:02:02 AM »

Bastille and Adriana, how is life almost one year on after Survivor?

Cause when you're Fifteen, somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them.
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Thumbs Up
I wonder what their feet would look like
Debbie: My dad is a dog
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage
You actually had me thinking that Brazilian was a language for a second

...fine I’ll just change them to Chinese
Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Yeah, it might be a medical condition
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
KCP13: Felicity (as Sophie)
KCP14: Lizzy
KCP15: Kiefer, Lizzy, Jaun
KCP17: Kiefer, Lizzy, Richard
KCP18: Kiefer, Felicity, Luca
KCP19: Kiefer, Serena, Jaxon
Gave me the blues and then purple pink skies
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2021, 11:52:35 AM »

Bastille and Adriana, how is life almost one year on after Survivor?
Bastille: Well, things are rockin' like usual. It was a very different experience but I'm happy I made it as far as I did there. I've thought about my time there every now and then, and honestly I'd be willing to try out survivor again, maybe winning it this time around haha.

Adriana: I'm still a tad salty I was booted, but I still found it to be awesome to appear on one of my favorite shows. I'm still working at my local supermarket and attending college, except now I have a few people every now and then recognizing me from my time on that season, so that's cool I guess? Laugh

(Repost from FC Discussion)
NEW FC ALERT!! Shocked Shocked

I'm sure none of yall were expecting this, but I decided to revisit an old FC I made as a joke like 4 months ago and suddenly remembered today. Redd was an FC I made that was basically supposed to mock red/black FCs and how all of them are like sporty and whatnot. His old design obviously had some issues, since a black/red color scheme does not work that well, so, I've added in that gold-ish brown color and some more gray. He's still a snowboarder like I had him as when I posted him originally, but yeah, that's basically it haha, check him out:

Here is the joke version I made as a reference:
Hi guys so I made a brand new FC! His name is Redd and he's a cool red/black color schemed snowboarder who loves all things AWESOME. I'm thinking about asking Matt to remove Wendell from my lineup so he can come in and SLAY the competition!!!!!

Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2021, 01:51:32 PM »

King used the DJ Honeybuster merch and not only made it work, made it look good Hooray

Cause when you're Fifteen, somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them.
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Thumbs Up
I wonder what their feet would look like
Debbie: My dad is a dog
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage
You actually had me thinking that Brazilian was a language for a second

...fine I’ll just change them to Chinese
Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Yeah, it might be a medical condition
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
KCP13: Felicity (as Sophie)
KCP14: Lizzy
KCP15: Kiefer, Lizzy, Jaun
KCP17: Kiefer, Lizzy, Richard
KCP18: Kiefer, Felicity, Luca
KCP19: Kiefer, Serena, Jaxon
Gave me the blues and then purple pink skies
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.