Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: PLP Freezing  (Read 2037 times)
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2020, 09:00:31 PM »

Recently, I've been experiencing random freezing while scrolling through the clothing sections when creating new FCs/putting on clothing items from the scene maker. Everything, like the pal moving back and forth, and the little circle patterns scrolling at the bottom still move like normal and the app itself doesn't completely freeze, but for some reason, during this, I cannot click on anything (like putting on a clothing item). After a couple seconds or tapping the screen a few times, it goes back to normal and works perfectly fine. It's good that it starts working again, but nonetheless it's still a nuisance, and I would like help on this. Smiley

I use an iPad mini 4th generation if it matters.

Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 12:23:13 PM »

Hmm, I wonder if it's a certain ad loading that's causing a problem -- do you notice if the banner ad at the top changes right after it finally starts working again?
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 09:56:24 AM »

Hmm, I wonder if it's a certain ad loading that's causing a problem -- do you notice if the banner ad at the top changes right after it finally starts working again?
I don't recall noticing the ads changing. I also have non-personalized ads off, so it only displays gameria-based ads. Undecided

Matt
Hungry for Pasta
Flipline
Restaurant Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 11:20:48 AM »

Okay thanks, hmm were you running the beta version of iOS 14 on your iPad? 

In the past we've also seen iPads have an issue with dragging your finger off the edge of the screen and releasing your finger when it's off the edge (this was more of an issue with iPhone-games-on-iPad though), where it would get weird with clicking/dragging by doing that -- any idea if something like that is happening with it?
-Phil-
Purple - 2020
Food Critic

Ace of Spades

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 05:15:42 PM »

Okay thanks, hmm were you running the beta version of iOS 14 on your iPad? 

In the past we've also seen iPads have an issue with dragging your finger off the edge of the screen and releasing your finger when it's off the edge (this was more of an issue with iPhone-games-on-iPad though), where it would get weird with clicking/dragging by doing that -- any idea if something like that is happening with it?
I have not ran iOS 14.

This glitch does happen quite frequently when I'm scrolling (though the clothing selection), but I'm not sure if it's just like that example you mentioned. Seems to happen no matter the way I'm swiping, left or right, in the center of the iPad ect.

Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.