Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 401   
Print
Author Topic: Customerpalooza 2020 Discussion  (Read 142872 times)
PuzzleKitty
Papa Louie's Cat
Pizza Topper

Hoping the best for Tessa!

View Profile
« Reply #4800 on: November 25, 2020, 08:44:30 AM »

Honestly, I thought it was suspicious that Tessa's votes were going up really fast-
Jupitore
Restaurant Master

Baby, what's your sign?

View Profile
« Reply #4801 on: November 25, 2020, 08:45:40 AM »

I think that forum entries are so loved is because as a forum, we build our FC making off each other. The forum has a sort of style and preference in FCs that has grown from collectively working to make the best FCs we can. Simply put we like forum entries because most of the forum has a similar taste
Hmm.. I kinda agree with that.

2019/2020 Avatars:

January 2nd - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)
February 1st - Lana Del Rey (Lust For Life)
February 16th - Marlon (Pokemon Black and White 2)
March 4th - Cilan (Pokemon Black and White)
April 1st - Lea (Easter Style)
May 1st - Lea (Onionfest Style)
June 3rd - Scooter (Donuteria Uniform)
July 3rd - Bisexual Pride Flag
July 21st - Lea (KCP19 Style)
August 13rd - Honeymoon (KCP19)
August 31st - Lana Del Rey (Doin' Time)
September 15th - Melanie Martinez (Strawberry Shortcake)
November 16th - Lana Del Rey (Honeymoon)

January 1st - Sarah as Beth (Orphan Black)
May 3rd - Syd (I Am Not Okay With This)
June 21st - Ellie (The Last of Us II)
August 10th - Sienna
September 17th - Ellie (The Last of Us II)
October 7th - KCP20 Entries
November 9th - Lea
December 8th - Ultraviolence Album Cover
2021 Avatars:
January 3rd - Definitely Maybe Album Cover
January 11th - Lana Del Rey (Chemtrails Over The Country Club)
CinnamonGirl
wait what I'm a
Franchise Owner

Aisling's time to shine!

View Profile
« Reply #4802 on: November 25, 2020, 08:51:29 AM »

We love people cheating on a cooking game contest Kiss Love Hooray
^^ *facepalms*

-Salome-
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #4803 on: November 25, 2020, 08:52:18 AM »

I think that forum entries are so loved is because as a forum, we build our FC making off each other. The forum has a sort of style and preference in FCs that has grown from collectively working to make the best FCs we can. Simply put we like forum entries because most of the forum has a similar taste
The problem isn't really that we love fellow forumers' entries but rather discarding other non-forumer entries because of whatever reason and get mad when they win. I've seen a lot of good forum entries as well as bad ones and vice versa (I swear there was this one dude I found on voting phase that was like so good yet he wasn't something made here)

Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Holidays!

View Profile
« Reply #4804 on: November 25, 2020, 09:02:33 AM »

Posted Aubrey’s flipdeck in my FC topic for those who are interested in learning about it. I’m not the best with flipdecks lol

Diablo
Restaurant Master

King of Hating Coffee

View Profile
« Reply #4805 on: November 25, 2020, 09:12:14 AM »

The fact that proxies got used before the next round starts tomorrow seems like it's being done on that purpose...
Jupitore
Restaurant Master

Baby, what's your sign?

View Profile
« Reply #4806 on: November 25, 2020, 09:14:30 AM »

Posted Aubrey’s flipdeck in my FC topic for those who are interested in learning about it. I’m not the best with flipdecks lol
Cool. I'm gonna check it out

2019/2020 Avatars:

August 10th - Sienna
November 9th - Lea
2021 Avatars:
~SweetButPsycho~
Person
Restaurant Master

Chelsea's ready to time travel!

View Profile
« Reply #4807 on: November 25, 2020, 09:15:08 AM »

I don't care about proxies all that much. If Matt says that they get rid of all the proxy votes and it doesn't change much, then I believe him.

Awesome quotes:
Kasey O bleep off
This post was made by the Emmlette gang
Kyles are dudes who punch drywall and drink tons of Monster energy drinks lol
i sure hope i don't get hit by a car ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯
this topic is so mentally excruciating to read
wHaT aBoUt NaScAr
Phoenix is like chocolate
Doot shaboom
Here's a trampoline since you love jumping to conclusions so much

Cuong10283 [Apr 16 06:47 PM]:   What the f Smiley?

Stan Loona [May 22 05:56 PM]:   Fizzo Lips

Hermes [Jul 11 05:38 PM]:   That's the number of croissants I can stuff in Kookie's mouth!

Overbord [Jul 21 05:11 PM]:   my favorite shape of the alphabet is ocelots

Canyon [Jul 24 05:43 PM]:   Woof woof

Kookie [Aug 10 12:13 PM]:   What the heck is Spongeboymebob supposed to even mean?
Hermes [Aug 10 12:14 PM]:   Maybe he's SpongeBob having a stroke?

Hermes [Sep 15 06:27 PM]:   I bet AskJoe's first word was Proof.

Qualityghosst [Sep 29 06:16 PM]:   this is what I like to call a Family Guy funny moment

nba2mtl [Nov 09 05:31 PM]:   bon appébleep
Diablo
Restaurant Master

King of Hating Coffee

View Profile
« Reply #4808 on: November 25, 2020, 09:21:21 AM »

No-one's sabotaging forumer entries, for God sake. This is only because you guys think the forum always has the best opinion and is always right. You always expect forumer entries to win because they are supposedly the best and just stop making conspiracies just because the forumer entries are losing. And nothing's wrong with voters this year, everyone has an opinion.
Preach! Besides, all 4 had proxy votes removed anyways.
DeluxePizza
OC Maker
Global Moderator
Restaurant Legend

Robbed #PNC2017 #PNC2020

View Profile
« Reply #4809 on: November 25, 2020, 01:15:01 PM »

I think tomorrow, if I manage to have time, I'll make a post about Nari for anyone interested in some of her backstory and anything I had planned for her.
I said I would do this, so here we go:

Anyways hey. Some of you guys know me already, but I made Nari. I've said this already, but to everyone that supported her in her first round: Thank you so much! I had two other entries that were planned some time ago, so I didn't really expect Nari to appear when I decided to submit her last minute. Not only that, but one of my three entries ended up at 5 stars while Nari only had 4 stars; I'm guessing she just had more votes placed on her. I also find it weird how I submitted both Zach (Zack back then) and Nari back in 2018, and now with their new looks, they've made it in. So, I guess I'm glad I chose Nari to bring back from that year. Here's a comparsion:

Spoiler:

(2018 vs 2020)

Since her next round is tomorrow, I decided to share some things about her, like her development, her backstory, and plans I had for her if she wins. I decided to put it all in a spoiler as it's a long post:

Spoiler:
Nari is someone I made about 3 years ago, I think after KCP 2017. At first, she had a completely different look, but then I decided I wasn't a fan as I felt it looked a bit bland to the others. So, I decided to redesign her into something like this:

Spoiler:

(Very first look vs second looks because I don't remember which one I made first. Wow, I really gave her Prudence eyes for some reason, and the first one is pretty much Hooray)

I decided this is the type of aesthetic I wanted to give her. However, I did try to work on her, giving her multiple changes in her outfit, whether it was trying to put another color on her, or just giving her a brand new look. However, I realized recently that there's no way I can add another color to her without finding her a bit off. So, I decided ehh, why not, kept her only with red and black as her aesthetic, and I started liking her more because of it. And before anyone asks, yes, I've tried to add another color onto her before KCP20, but like last time, I just wasn't a fan; I felt like it just doesn't work on her anymore.

One thing I've gotten recently is comparisons to Scarlett simply due to their color schemes and the heart symbol, although Scarlett's red. I mean, I get it; it just feels kind of disappointing since I had no intentions for her to be related at all to Scarlett besides being different types of singers. "Besides the color scheme and music, they wouldn't really have anything in common. Scarlett hates pop music and is part of a ska-punk band (from Clover's Flipdeck); Nari's a pop sensation and is part of a dance-pop girl group. I didn't want her to have any other color because it would ruin her character tbh. So, I'd just say they have similar taste in fashion, but for different reasons." I can't really do anything to stop the comparisons though, so I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Anyways, here's some of her backstory: Nari is someone who I'd say is chill and laidback, but determined and supportive of everyone close to her at the same time. She is an only child, has a best friend since they were kids, and is currently dating someone (not in the games). As many of you guys already know, she is a "pop sensation". I started thinking about some types of genres she would be interested in, like "electropop" and R&B. Currently, she's in a pop girl-group with 3 other girls, but she has also released some material as a solo artist. Most of them have had history with each other since childhood, and they joined a singing competition together, but lost in 3rd. However, they gained major popularity, were signed up, and received major success in their career. Now I did have a name for their group, but I've been thinking about possibly changing the name.

Now, I do have ideas and plans I want to ask Flipline for Nari, if she wins. About her outfit, one obvious issue is the collar area; the tie looks like it's about to pop off, so editing the tie to be underneath the collar would make more sense, like how they did with Clover. However, the one thing I did wish can happen, but might not happen, is if they can edit the shirt. See, I picked this shirt in particular because this was the only one that had the collars closer together in a way I like. However if I can, I would want the shirt to be changed into a "zip-up dress shirt". I made the buttons white because, especially zoomed out in these rounds, they aren't that noticeable on it. I wanted to show that with the line from the shirt, maybe it can be edited into a zipper (but moved more to the middle so it makes sense):

Spoiler:

Finally, I have already decided that besides Valentine's Day being an obvious choice (wow so original of me), I also want her to favor Halloween; I already have a Halloween outfit planned for her. See, her favorite would be red velvet (with cucumbers being something she'd dislike a lot). But in general, she likes anything that's chocolate tbh, so something like chocolate-covered strawberries would be something she'd order. However, I think she can also mix in some Halloween orders in other games, especially in those where the former holiday isn't available. One day, if I have time, I'll make some orders that she would order so it makes sense.

Anyways, that's all I have about Nari for now. Good luck to everyone still in the tournament, and especially good luck to Aubrey tomorrow! May the best character win!

Bassettt
Blue Moon Master
Restaurant Legend

Holidays!

View Profile
« Reply #4810 on: November 25, 2020, 01:22:32 PM »

Good luck to you too Pizzaccino! It’s nice to know more about Nari

PowerFlower
Burger Flipper

View Profile
« Reply #4811 on: November 25, 2020, 02:22:16 PM »

Ngl tomorrow is definitely gonna be the hardest vote for me.

There is literally no such thing as good dairy free cheese and you know it.
Jupitore
Restaurant Master

Baby, what's your sign?

View Profile
« Reply #4812 on: November 25, 2020, 05:32:22 PM »

Good luck for all the 4 Forumers tomorrow. I guess I am going with Aubrey and Leon (I've changed my mind about voting for Benjamin).

2019/2020 Avatars:

August 10th - Sienna
November 9th - Lea
2021 Avatars:
Andrena
Stan Nagito lol
Sundae Master

What does a Mocha even taste like

View Profile
« Reply #4813 on: November 25, 2020, 07:38:46 PM »

I said I would do this, so here we go:

Anyways hey. Some of you guys know me already, but I made Nari. I've said this already, but to everyone that supported her in her first round: Thank you so much! I had two other entries that were planned some time ago, so I didn't really expect Nari to appear when I decided to submit her last minute. Not only that, but one of my three entries ended up at 5 stars while Nari only had 4 stars; I'm guessing she just had more votes placed on her. I also find it weird how I submitted both Zach (Zack back then) and Nari back in 2018, and now with their new looks, they've made it in. So, I guess I'm glad I chose Nari to bring back from that year. Here's a comparsion:

Spoiler:

(2018 vs 2020)

Since her next round is tomorrow, I decided to share some things about her, like her development, her backstory, and plans I had for her if she wins. I decided to put it all in a spoiler as it's a long post:

Spoiler:
Nari is someone I made about 3 years ago, I think after KCP 2017. At first, she had a completely different look, but then I decided I wasn't a fan as I felt it looked a bit bland to the others. So, I decided to redesign her into something like this:

Spoiler:

(Very first look vs second looks because I don't remember which one I made first. Wow, I really gave her Prudence eyes for some reason, and the first one is pretty much Hooray)

Damn that is a big transformation! :O

Sorry if I ain't around lol
Eclipse
is a carnivore
Restaurant Master

blackbuck

View Profile
« Reply #4814 on: November 25, 2020, 10:56:02 PM »

Valentina among us, for Almei

Quotes:
"Why does the lizard stick his tongue out? The lizard sticks its tongue out because that's the way its listening and looking and tasting its environment. It's its means of appreciating what's in front of it."

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
My top 10 fav animals:
1. Lace monitor/Varanus varius
2. Sailfin dragon
3. Komodo dragon
4. Wolf
5. Eagle/Hawk
6. Reindeer
7. Deer
8. Horse
9. Fox
10. Dolphin
My top 10 fav lizards:
1: Lace monitor
2: Sailfin dragon
3: Komodo dragon
4: Eastern water dragon
5: Spencer's monitor
6: Frillneck
7: Acanthosaura Nataliae
8: Emerald tree monitor
9: Eastern bearded dragon
10: Roughneck monitor
My winning tournament:
1: Nyla (Ludwig's customerpalooza)
2: Meghan (Anonymous FC tournament S6)
Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 401   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.