Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Quinn Kobayshi's Dragon Maid! (13+)  (Read 7694 times)
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Sundae Master

Look at dis boi. Dis round chubby boi.

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2020, 05:51:19 AM »

In honor of my favorite anime getting a second season in 2021, and one of my favorite game franchises getting a new game in 2021 (most likely) I decided to combine the two! (Chu chu yeah, this was a bad idea) I'm gonna post chapters whenever I have time, so don't mind the inconsistent schedule.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 10:10:38 AM by Noelley » Logged

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 05:54:23 AM »

Aight, here's the cast

Quinn as Ms. Kobayashi
Tohru as Tohru
Yippy as Kanna
Kenji as Elma
I couldn't come up with anyone as Lucoa (._.)
Taylor as Fafnir
Timm as Takiya
Greg as Saikawa
Iggy as Shouta
Olivia as Damocles

I'll probably post the first chapter tomorrow

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 06:06:22 AM »

Chapter 1

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Quinn groaned as she slammed her hand down on the clock. "Ugh. My back and head hurt like hell. I think I drank too much last night. Still gotta go to work though." She quickly got dressed and headed out her apartment. "Gotta test that new program to-" A green dragon was staring right into her eyes. It gave a roar and transformed into... a maid. "Tada! Good morning Ms. Kobayashi!" shouted the maid. "This... this is a dream. This is definitely a dream." thought Quinn. "Can I come in please?" asked the maid. "Umm... sure." answered Quinn.

10 minutes later

"So I said you could stay here when we met yesterday, right Tohru?" asked Quinn. "Yup!" replied Tohru. "This isn't a dream then." thought Quinn. "Wait, where did we meet?" "It was in the mountains!" "Mountains?" thought Quinn. "You offered for me to stay here! As a maid! I'll never forget those kind words!" Tohru exclaimed excitedly. "I-I can't. I'm not planning on hiring any right now. Dragon or human." "But...but I won't need any pay!" Tohru said, starting to cry. "No. That's not the problem... it's just that-" began Quinn "I can be really useful! I can turn this town into a sea of fire! I can curse people to death!" blurted out Tohru. "WHAT?! NO DON'T DO THAT!!" yelled Quinn. "It's just that I made a promise I can't keep. Sorry, Tohru, but it's impossible for me to let you stay here, even as a maid." "Wha-what?" said Tohru with tears in her eyes. "It's... it's absolutely impossible?" Quinn shook her head sadly. "Ah. I understand. My apologies for coming in here all of a sudden." said Tohru sadly. She headed towards the door, crying sadly to herself. "Wait..." thought Quinn to herself. "If this isn't a dream then..."  She looks around the room, then notices the clock. "bloop! I'M LATE!" she suddenly exclaimed. "Tohru!" She suddenly grabbed the dragon's hand. "You can fly, right?" Tohru was overfilled with joy.

5 minutes later...

"WOAH! YOU'RE SUPER FAST!" screamed Quinn. "Huh? What was that you said?" asked Tohru. "DAMN, YOU'RE FAST!" Tohru keeps flying at the same speed. "Guess you can stay..." said Quinn. "REALLY?! WOW!!!" "So you can hear me..." Quinn said quietly to herself. "Maybe it won't be so bad to have someone around..."

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2020, 03:00:11 PM »

Chapter 2: Tohru's training time

Later that night

"*ahem* Ok, let's see how you think being a maid is." Quinn started. "That's easy! Here you go. *gives Quinn a flyer* Please come to the maid cafe!" Tohru replied. "Wh-what?" asked Quinn confused. "I saw it on the way here!" Tohru answered. "Alright, let's start all over..." Quinn sighed. "First, you need to know how to clean the house." "Easy!" Tohru excitedly said. She then used her magic breath to get rid of everything, even the furniture. "WHAT?!" Quinn screamed. "Then I use magic to bring it back!" Everything was back to normal, except cleaner. "Don't do that... please, don't do that..." Quinn facepalmed.

5 minutes later...

"Next! You need to know how to clean clothes."  "Ok!" replied Tohru. She stuffed all of Quinn's dirty clothes into her mouth and started chewing. "What are you doing?!" Quinn asked in a panic. "I produce saliva that cleans stains off fabric." replied Tohru, between chews. "That doesn't look good..." said Quinn. Tohru sighed as she took the clothes out of her mouth. "Never mind. Let's focus on the next step." said Quinn. "When guests come over, you have to welcome them in." "Understood!" *Ding dong* "Go answer the door, Tohru." "Ok!"  "Package delivery! Please sign-" began Vincent, the mailman. "Foolish, inferior humans like you aren't welcome in here." Tohru said threateningly. "Hey, don't-" began Quinn. "Besides you of course!" Tohru said sweetly to her.

10 minutes later...

"It's getting late. I think I should eat dinner soon. Do you know how to cook, Tohru?" Quinn said tiredly. "Of course! I'll make my specialty!." Tohru headed into the kitchen and emerged 15 minutes later with a huge piece of roasted meat. "Here's my roasted tail!" she said, excited for Quinn to enjoy it. "I'm not eating this." said Quinn softly to herself. "Huh? Should I have roasted it longer?" asked Tohru. "No. That's not it." replied Quinn. "I'm 100% sure you'll like it!" Tohru said. "Yeah, there's no way you can get me to eat this." Quinn said tiredly. "I see you're a picky eater, more for me, I guess!" Tohru said excitedly. She violently ripped and teared at it, desperately eating it. Quinn sighed. "I see you don't know how to be a maid." she reluctantly told Tohru. "But-but, I'll learn with experience! Please, tell me what you dislike!" Tohru said, trying to change her mind. "Hmm, let's see. I hate seaweed and eggplant." Quinn replied. "I'll keep that in mind." Tohru understandingly said. "Wait, aren't you supposed to ask me what I like?" Quinn asked, confused. "Oh no! I must never do that! A lot of my dragon colleagues were actually slain by the things they like! Like money, alcohol, and women!" Tohru replied. "Not unlike the real world..." thought Quinn. "But I'll let you know one thing. I love you, Quinn!" Tohru shouted. "You're gonna eat me, aren't you?" said Quinn, unamused. "No! Like sexually!" Tohru replied. "I'm... I'm a girl, though." said Quinn. "But, you saved my life! Therefore, I must do all I can to repay the favor!" yelled Tohru. "Please ride me to work tomorrow again!" "No, I'm not doing that again." said Quinn. "Is it cause I'm too fast?" asked Tohru. "No, it's because you stand out. I think dragons are better off holding down the fort." Quinn replied. "Hold down the fort tomorrow, got it!" said Tohru.

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 06:38:32 AM »

Chapter 3: Tohru saves the day!

The next morning

"Alright, I'm off to the office. Just keep the house safe and if the phone rings, pick it up." Quinn explained. "Ok!" exclaimed Tohru "But what's a phone?" "This is a phone. If it rings, pick it up and talk into it." Quinn said. "Understood! Have a good day at work!" Tohru replied. As soon as Quinn left, Tohru began to wonder. "Holding down the fort? What does that mean?" She asked herself. "I'll call Taylor!" Tohru quickly used magic to determine Taylor's number and called him. "Kill everyone." he said seriously. "Kill all who dares to steal your loot. Kill everyone suspicious. Curse them." "Thanks!" replied Tohru as she hung up. "I know exactly what to do now! Time to make Quinn happy!" Suddenly, she heard some noises at the door. Some thieves were lock-picking the door and planning to break into the apartment. "Heh heh, the person who lives here isn't around at this time, we'll just pick the door and-" As soon as they opened the door, they saw a mighty green dragon, staring down at them. Tohru huffed and puffed, and and the thieves ran away.

Later that night

"So, how was today?" asked Quinn when she got back. "Pretty good!" Tohru anwered. "Too bad I didn't to kill them though..."

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2020, 03:09:19 PM »

Chapter 4: Out drinking with the bois

The next day at work

"Quinn-san, you wanna go to Papa's Drinkeria tonight?"
"Sure, Timm-kun. But only for one round"

Later that night

"Y'know, there's plenty of other girls you could ask to go. Why me?" Quinn asked as she and Timm were walking out the office. "Well, you're like one of the bois." Timm answered. "Heh. I see." Quinn replied. Little did they know, Tohru was angrily staring at them from outside the door. "There's a girl staring at us. Is that someone you know." Timm asked, a little scared. Quinn sighed as they walked out the door. "Hello! I'm Tohru Kobayashi! I'm a maid that lives with Quinn!" Tohru said excitedly to Timm. "She-she's my relative. I'm taking care of her for a few days..." Quinn explained. "Ah, I see." replied Timm. "I'm Timm Takiya, and I'm one of Quinn's coworkers." "Nice to meet you!" Tohru said. "This man's trying to seduce Quinn. I can't let that happen! She's all mine!" Tohru thought to herself as they were walking. "Say, Tohru, we were just about to head to Papa's Drinkeria! You wanna come?" Timm asked. "Sure!" Tohru agreed.

Ten minutes later...

"*Gulp gulp gulp* Ahhh! That really hits the spot!" Quinn exclaimed. "Definitely!" Timm said. "Tohru, you're not gonna drink liquor?" "Nope." "Ah, I see. Carry on." Timm replied. "Heh." Thought Tohru to herself. "How do I get rid of him? There's laws in this world. Aha! I got it! I'll show him how close me and Quinn are!" "Man, work was tough today." sighed Timm. "Yep, we're only secondary contractors." [Insert long work conversation here that I'm too lazy to copy here] "This conversation's too complicated for me to follow..." Tohru thought. Timm noticed Tohru staring somewhere else. "Tohru, I'm sorry it's hard for you to join the conversation." Timm said sincerely. "Wh-what?! No! The level's so low,  I don't feel like joining in at all! Let's talk about Ragnarok and the Armageddon instead!" Tohru began. "Huh?" asked Timm, confused. " I had enough of this!" Tohru screeched while extending her claws. "I'll kill you, then I'll feed your corpse to my friends!!!" *THUD* Quinn loudly put her keg down. "Tohru..." she said threateningly. "THAT IS NOT HOW MAIDS SHOULD ACT!" she snapped. "She... she drunk!" Tohru thought sheepishly to herself. "First off, what's with your maid outfit?! You should dress properly! You look like a cosplayer!" Quinn yelled. "Uh... ummm..." Tohru began. "I agree!" Timm suddenly shouted. "She looks like one of those foreigners that try to look local by dressing up as ninjas and samurais!" [Insert another long, geeky conversation about maids and gothic lolita] "Drunk humans scare me..." thought Tohru.

An hour later...

Tohru and Timm are walking home with Tohru carrying Quinn on her back, as she's too drunk to walk. "I'm so sorry, Tohru. These outings with Quinn are very special to me." Timm confessed. "See, I'm secretly an otaku, and Quinn's the only one who I can talk to about these things." "I see." said Tohru, annoyed. "Well, I'll give you a surprise of my own too." She slowly transformed into a dragon in front of Timm's eyes. He gasped, then he chuckled to himself. "Let's say I drank too much."  he sighed. "You really do like Quinn, huh?"  "Yes." Tohru replied. "And I hate you." She rode all the way to the apartment.

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Feng
Goth Girl
Restaurant Legend

man

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2020, 03:35:44 PM »

I LOVE DRAGON MAID

credits to Zuko for the pfp
⛧ Favorite Customers:
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2020, 03:46:01 PM »

I LOVE DRAGON MAID

YOOOOO ME TOO MAN

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2020, 07:08:46 AM »

bad fanfic is the best fanfic btw. good story, I don't even know Dragon Maid but 9/10 chance I would watch just because of this fanfic

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020
Rize [Oct 12 10:33 AM]:   bloody armpits

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Fave KCP forumer entries 2020:
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2020, 08:27:43 AM »

bad fanfic is the best fanfic btw. good story, I don't even know Dragon Maid but 9/10 chance I would watch just because of this fanfic

Awww! Thank you!!!  Love :3 Your comment actually made me blush cause it was so nice, ngl...  Nervous
Also, please watch it, it's a really good show!

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 08:14:17 AM »

Chapter 5: Tohru does the Laundry

Early that next morning...

Tohru was attempting to do Quinn's laundry again. She began licking the dirty clothes. "Tohru... what are you doing?" Quinn asked tiredly. "Just doing the laundry! Remember, I have saliva that gets rid of stains!" Tohru answered. "Don't do that!" Quinn said. "Tell me how you do laundry." "Ok!" Tohru replied. "First, I use my clairvoyance to search for the things in pockets." "Ok." "Then I separate the lights from the darks." "Cool." "Then I wash the delicates in my mouth!" "WHAT?!" Quinn asked. "Stop licking the laundry!" "So...I've been doing it wrong the whole time?" Tohru asked, sadly. "Yes." Quinn said firmly. "By the way, you've been wearing the same clothes all the time." "Oh! These are my scales! I morph my scales into these clothes!" Tohru explained. "Oh... Never mind then..." Quinn said sadly. She hid a pink bag behind her back. "Hmm?" Tohru asked. "I just bought some clothes for you." Quinn said as she held out the pink bag. Tohru gasped. "Thank you!" she exclaimed excitedly. "I'm gonna try it on immediately!" Tohru ran into her room and came out a minute later. "How does it feel?" Quinn asked. "It feels nice! But kinda tight in the chest..." Tohru replied. "What size even are you?" Quinn asked. "I'm a D! D for dragon!" Tohru exclaimed. "Um... ok then." Quinn said. "Well, I have to head to the office. Go search up normal hygenic practices on the internet." "The internet?" Tohru asked. "Oh. You search up stuff like this." Quinn quickly showed her how to do it on her pc. "Ah, I get it now." Tohru nodded. "Have a nice day at the office!" "Heh." Quinn laughed to herself. "Like that'll ever happen."

Ten minutes later...

"I still don't get it." Tohru said to herself. "Let's call Taylor!" As soon as she picked up the phone, Taylor's eerie voice said, "Kill th-"  Tohru hung up. "Let's call wise Quetzalcoatl instead!" "Hello? Oh Tohru-kun! I haven't seen you in a while!" "Hey Lucoa! Yeah, [blah blah blah]" "Oh! Yeah you [blah blah blah]" Lucoa answered. "By the way, do you like living with humans?" "Of course! Thanks so much Lucoa-san!" Tohru hung up and looked out the window. "Looks like it's gonna rain. The laundry won't dry." She hopped on top of the apartment building. She transformed into a dragon, took a big breath, and blew away all the clouds in the city. Quinn looked out the window of her office. "Tohru... she stopped it from raining..." She shook her head, and went back to her work. Meanwhile, a little girl was staring at the sky. "That breath... I finally found her."

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Makima
Semi-Active
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2020, 07:22:21 AM »

And there was that. xDD

"[CENSORED]" —CENSORED, Lobotomy Corporation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BrantSteele Cast Data Contributor • January 2012 Flipline Forum User
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2020, 05:19:31 PM »

a little girl, hmm. perhaps the Yippy character?

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Sundae Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2020, 08:39:55 AM »

Chapter 6: Shopping fiasco
[/b]

A few days later, Tohru was making lunch. "Hmm." she thought to herself. "This is taking too long. How bout I speed up the process?" And with one fiery breath, all the ingredients turned to ashes.

5 minutes later...

"Tohru, I can't believe you burnt all the food. Now we have to go buy more!" Quinn exclaimed, exasperated. "Well, I was hungry, and I wanted to speed up the process." Tohru explained. "Hmm, this is actually the first time I went shopping with Tohru. I wonder how she is." Quinn pondered as they walked into Whiskview Mall. "Hey Wally!" Tohru shouted. "Oh, hello Tohru. What would you like today?" Wally replied. "Huh? Tohru's already friends with the fish seller?" Quinn thought confused. "Oh, we'll just have 2 dried fish fillets please." Tohru asked. "Here you go." Wally replied. "Have a good day." "You too, Wally!" Tohru exclaimed. "Since when did you become friends with Wally?" Quinn asked after they walked out the store. "Oh, I was calling him inferior and foolish the other day, so he became nice to me." "Of course." said Quinn, unsurprised. "Hey Tohru!" Rico yelled. "What'll it be today?"  "We'll have the usual!" Tohru answered. "I'll throw in some extra for you." Rico offered. "Thanks!" Tohru replied. "Wow, here too." Quinn thought.  "Hello Tohru!" Trishna said as they crossed her. "Oh,  it's Tohru!" Nick yelled as they passed him. "Hope you're doing well, Tohru." Cherissa greeted as they passed her stand. "Seems that Tohru is better at socializing than me" Quinn thought. "Wanna get pie, Tohru?" Quinn asked. "Sure! I'll also have some eclairs too!" Tohru answered.

5 minutes later...

"Here you go, Tohru." Cecelia said as she put down the pie in front of her and Quinn. "Yum!" Tohru said as she started eating. "Hey, did you know that eclair means flash of lightning?" "Really? Speaking of thunder, does your name come from the greek god of lightning, Thor?" Quinn asked. "G-God? Of course not!" Tohru answered. "My parents say it came from an author of this world." "Parents? This wor-" Quinn began. There was a shriek somewhere. "HELP! SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP!" It was Prudence. "SOMEONE STOLE MY PURSE!" "I'll go help!" Tohru yelled. "Wait, aren't you gonna expose yourself as a-" Quinn began. But it was too late. Tohru ran towards the thief and and punched him to the ground. She looked up and everyone stared at her. Not a single sound was made. "This could be bad..." thought Quinn. Suddenly, everyone crowded around Tohru. "Tohru! I never you were so fast and strong!" "Good job, Tohru!" "Hooray for Tohru!" "TOHRU!" screamed Quinn. "WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!" "Alright!" Tohru screamed back. Quinn grabbed Tohru's hand and slowly made her way through the crowd and to the door.  "Your... your hand." said Tohru quietly. "You wanna hold onto it on the way back?" Quinn asked. "Yeah..." Tohru said. Quinn and Tohru made it back to the apartment, unaware of the little girl following them. Quinn relaxed on the couch while Tohru watched tv. The little girl rang the doorbell and Quinn got up to answer.

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2020, 07:44:29 AM »

lol, at least she's fighting for good, also Wally be like "dang so rude but I gotta give good customer service"

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.