Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Author Topic: Quinn Kobayshi's Dragon Maid! (13+)  (Read 7927 times)
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Franchise Owner

Look at dis boi. Dis round chubby boi.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2020, 10:13:07 AM »

Chapter 7: I ain't dragging this on any longer

"Wonder if my package is here." thought Quinn as she opened the door. She saw a little girl standing outside. "Hello. Are you lost?" Quinn asked, as soon as she let the little girl inside her house. The girl stared at her with a blank look on her face. "She must be Tohru's friend. She has horns and a tail too." Quinn thought. "What's your name?" She asked kindly. The little girl did not respond. "Break up with Lady Tohru." she finally said. "Huh? Lady?" Quinn said. "You seduced her! With your body! Give her back!" The girl began beating Quinn with her fists, the only problem was that she was too weak, and Quinn barely felt a thing. "I'm home, Quinn!" Tohru yelled from the door. "Lady Tohru!" the girl yelled.

5 minutes later...

"This is Yippy Kamui." Tohru explained. "She is an acquaintance of mine." "Thought so." Quinn said. "Tohru-san went missing, so I went searching for her." Yippy said. "Went missing? Tohru, you need to tell your friends when you leave." Quinn said. "How did you find my apartment anyway?" "I saw Lady Tohru breathe fire on that rainy day. I could tell she was here." Yippy explained. "Please come back home, Lady Tohru." "I'm not going home." Tohru declared. "Because I'm in love with Quinn!" "Don't say it like that." Quinn said softly. "I knew it!" Yippy yelled. "I saw you two holding hands during your date at the mall!" "Huh? Date?" Quinn asked, confused. "I see that I'll have to kill you!" Yippy screamed. She began beating her fists against Quinn again, despite the fact that Quinn could barely feel it. "Die! Die! Die! *pant pant* Die! Die..." "Yippy, I've seen you became powerless." Tohru said. "I-I'm too weak in this world *pant pant*" Yippy explained. "Wait, if you don't have magic in this world, does that mean you can't get home?" Quinn asked. Yippy quickly turned away, her eyes filling up with tears. "N-no... that's not true." Yippy whimpered. "Do you have a place to stay?" Quinn asked. "Yippy, please tell what's going on." Tohru said nicely. Yippy started to explain.

A few minutes later...

"Lemme get this straight. You were exiled for pulling a prank?"  Quinn asked, surprised. "Yes, she was sent here to reflect on her actions." Tohru said. "It would be weird for me to send her back." "Oh... I see you have no where to stay now, Yippy..." Quinn sadly said. "Would you like to live here?" "What? You told me no the first time I asked you." Tohru said. The room went silent. "N-no. I don't trust humans." Yippy decided. "Well, that makes sense." Quinn said. "I wouldn't trust any from your world too. Trust only comes when becomes friends."  Yippy tried desperately not to cry. Quinn put a hand on her head. "Let's live together, ok? Maybe we can become friends." Quinn began stroking Yippy's head slowly, and Yippy jumped into her arms and started crying softly to herself. "Ok." she said.

Note: Wow, how ironic. I posted this on the exact same day they killed off Yippy.

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2020, 04:25:29 PM »

idk about killed, she probs just got zombie virus LOOOL. also it will be a threesome, Yippy x Tohru x Quinn except since in the Flipverse Quinn is probably at least 30, Tohru is high school age, and Yippy's about ten

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020
Rize [Oct 12 10:33 AM]:   bloody armpits

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Fave KCP forumer entries 2020:
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2020, 02:20:34 PM »

Chapter 8: Dragons at play

"I wanna play" Yippy declared the next afternoon as she pulled her tail out of a socket. "Hmm?" Quinn answered without looking up from her newspaper. "I wanna play!" Yippy repeated. "Yippy is a child, therefore she wants to be as active as possible." Tohru explained. "That's weird, I always spent my days playing video games as a kid." Quinn said. "You wanna go exercise with me, Yippy?" "Yeah!" Yippy exclaimed. "See?" Tohru said. "Anyway, Quinn, wanna go exercise with us?" "Nope, I hate exercising." She replied.

A few seconds later...

"WHERE ARE WE GOING??!!" screamed Quinn. She was being held by Tohru as she and Yippy were soaring through the air as dragons. They landed in the middle of a big, grassy field. "Are we in the Flipsverse?" Quinn asked. "I don't know, I just landed in a nice field." Tohru replied. "Ah, well you two can go play. I'm gonna take a nap. And after you're done" Quinn said as she laid on the grass. "Ok." Yippy answered. Quinn began to drift off to sleep when suddenly, she heard an explosion. "Huh?" she said as she shot up. Yippy and Tohru were trying to hold the other back while making eye contact. Tohru opened her claws and tried to scratch Yippy. Yippy dodged and she launched Tohru into the air. Yippy charged up an electro ball and hurled it towards Tohru while she was in the air, but Tohru breathed a giant line of fire, destroying the electro ball. Tohru landed back on the ground, and the two were staring at each other within a circle of flames. "Wait! What are you two doing?!" Quinn screamed "I thought you said that you were going to take a nap." Tohru said. "How can I sleep with you two having a death battle in the background?!" Quinn replied. "What do you mean? We were just playing around." Tohru said. "You're over exaggerating, Ms. Kobayashi." Yippy said. "Well, just keep the playing, but up to my standards." Quinn replied, laying on the grass again. "But aren't there humans that can do that in this world? We saw some on TV yesterday." Tohru said. "Those are fiction, they aren't real." Quinn answered as she closed her eyes. "It's fun to move around in a human body!" Yippy exclaimed. "I thought you didn't have power in this world." Quinn said. "I get my power from electricity." Yippy explained. "Now, Yippy, let's think of things that Quinn might do, and copy her!" Tohru declared. Quinn began to wonder as they were thinking. "Dragons... I've seen their powers before... If they wanted to, they could destroy all of mankind." "We've got it! Now let's put it into action!" Tohru yelled. "Aahh, my lower back is in agony!" She exclaimed, trying to copy Quinn. "I'm so tired... I'm dying..." Yippy said, holding her back. "Nah, they wouldn't destroy the world." Quinn thought. "And that actually is a pretty good representation of me." Tohru and Yippy plopped down on the grass on either side of Quinn. "I guess we'll just play the last letter game. Apple."  "Elephant." "Tree." "End." "Dragon!" "Wow, Tohru." Yippy said.

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2020, 03:43:37 PM »

Chapter 9: A day in Oniontown

"Alright, I'm off to work." said Quinn, putting on her shoes. "I'm coming with you!" Yippy declared. "No, Yippy, we were going to do things today, weren't we?" Tohru said. "No! I wanna go with Ms. Kobayashi!" Yippy yelled as she hugged Quinn's waist. "Man, she got really attached to me" thought Quinn. "Tohru's gonna teach you the basics of this world, so go with her, ok?" she said. "Oh... ok..." Yippy said sadly. She let go of Quinn and she held Tohru's hand. "Have a safe trip!" Tohru said after Quinn went out the door. "Ok, now we're gonna start off with what we DON'T do." Yippy nodded.

A few minutes later...

"First, you must obey the traffic lights. If you don't you'll be hit by a car." Tohru said as they reached a street. "Ooh, I wanna drive in one of those." Yippy said. "You have to have a thing called a license to drive, I heard." Tohru replied. "Oh. Does Ms. Kobayashi have a license." Yippy asked. "I think she does, but she takes the subway." answered Tohru, pointing at the subway tracks above them. "You're very smart, Lady Tohru." Yippy said. "How do they move?" "Um...uhh...they... they move by using magic!" Tohru stammered. "Ah. Ok." Yippy replied as they walked across the street. "Wouldn't it be easier for Ms. Kobayashi to ride you to work?" Yippy asked. "I don't know either." Tohru sighed.

"So you got another relative with you? Is she a maid too?" Timm asked. "Nope. She's a little girl." Quinn replied. "A very weird little girl." They looked over at their colleagues, who were looking at a chart. "Tohru said that she'll show her around. But I'm kinda worried." confessed Quinn. "Tohru seems nice though. You have to trust her." "I guess you're right..." Quinn answered.

"Ha, really? That's wicked." Clover said as she talked on her phone. "What do those words mean, Tohru?" asked Yippy as they passed her. "Those are magic words." Tohru said as she came up with something on the spot. "You can get past many conversations by saying them." "Cool." replied Yippy. They approached a park. "Woah. What's that?" said Yippy as she pointed to the seesaw. "That's, um, training for catapults!" Tohru quickly replied.  "What about that?" Yippy said as they passed Papa's Creperia. "Oh. A crepe restaurant." They went in and Tohru ordered a strawberry crepe for Yippy. "*munch munch munch* Mmm! It's good!" Yippy said as they got outside. "How bout that?" she asked as she finished her crepe. "That's Papa's Scooperia. You can get ice cream there." They went in and did the same thing. "It's cold, but I like it!" Yippy said as she bit into it. The sun was going down and they sat on a bench. "I like this world. It's peaceful." Yippy finally said. "Are there other dragons in this world?" "It doesn't seem like it." Tohru answered. "Can you revert back to dragon form around other people?" Yippy asked. "No. Can you use perception blocking, Yippy?" Tohru said. "No. Why did you come to this world anyway?" Yippy said. Tohru hesitated. "I heard that you died. I didn't believe it, so I came looking for you here."  Yippy explained. Tohru sighed. "I came to this world to escape. I almost died, but Quinn saved my life." Tohru confessed as she held her side. Yippy gasped. "I decided to repay her by being her maid, at the same time making everyone think that I was dead. I told some people that I survived though, like Ms. Lucoa and Mr. Taylor." "Oh. I see." Yippy said, sadly. She nuzzled Tohru. "What else would you like to see?" Tohru asked, trying to change the mood." "I wanna see Ms. Kobayashi's work." Yippy answered. "Let's go, then." Tohru put the perception block on them both and she transformed into a dragon. Yippy transformed into a white, fluffy feathered dragon.

Quinn yawned and looked out the window. Tohru and Yippy peeked out from behind a cloud and she yelped. "What's wrong?" asked Timm. "N-nothing." Quinn replied as she went back to her computer.

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2020, 02:10:35 PM »

Chapter 10: Setting up
[/b]

Quinn woke up one night to go to the bathroom. As she stepped off the bed, she accidentally stepped on Tohru's tail. Tohru let out a yelp, and woke Yippy, who was sleeping on the same futon as Tohru. Quinn sighed and went back to sleep.

The next day, Tohru was cooking dinner. Quinn was digging through the fridge for beer. "Scuse me!" Tohru exclaimed as she was looking for ingredients. "Hey! Don't-" Quinn began as she felt squished. "I want choccy milk." Yippy said as she squeezed through the side. Quinn sighed.

A few days later...

"Yeah, we were actually looking for a three bedroom apartment that's not too far from here." Quinn explained. They were at Papa's Pizzeria apartments, trying to rent out a new apartment. Papa thought for a moment and got an idea. "Follow me." he said. He led them to a big, spacious apartment. "How is it?" Tohru and Yippy were running around the place, while Quinn was planning on where to put things. "Did I mention that we had a rooftop?" He then led them to the roof top. Quinn was actually surprised at the size of it. Tohru and Yippy gasped and started running around again. "Perfect fit for a dragon." she thought. "We'll take it!" she said, triumphantly.

The next day...

"First, we need to prepare moving things. We need to clean." Quinn said. "Ok!" Tohru and Yippy both shouted in unision. "Cleaning, cleaning, lalalalala." Tohru sang as she was dusting the cabinets. "Lalala, let's kill the dust." "Tohru, do you like being clean?" Quinn asked out of curiosity. "Hmmm, I do enjoy bathing and brushing my teeth." Tohru replied. "Teeth? Do you have a dragon sized toothbrush?" Quinn asked. "No, I use my claws to pick at my teeth." "Huh, must be inconvenient being big. Where do you sleep?" Quinn kept asking. "I choose a variety of places to sleep. Like the mountains, or in caves. I even sleep flying sometimes!" Tohru answered. Yippy has opened the window to let a butterfly in. It lands on her finger, and she stares at it for a few seconds. She then ate it. "The more places I went, the dirtier I got. Therefore, I like to keep clean by bathing." Tohru explained. "You do know that dragons don't get sick from not bathing, right? Some dragons don't even clean themselves." "Lucky." Quinn replied. "That reminds me." Tohru remembered. "You're really sloppy. You leave beer cans all over the floor, you plop clothes where you took them off, and your books aren't even organized!" "Well, I live alone." Quinn said. "You don't want Yippy picking up on your bad habits, do you?" Tohru asked. "This is what my dad felt when my mom was yelling at her..." Thought Quinn. "I'm only doing it, cause I know you're happy to clean it up." Quinn said. "After all, it'll be so easy for a dragon like you." "I'll promise to work harder!" Tohru exclaimed. "To make you happy!" "Can't believe you fell for that..." Quinn muttered. "Wow, Tohru." Yippy said.

"Hey, Yippy. Stop looking at that book- OMG QUINN LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!" It was an old photo album. There were pictures of Quinn as a kid, Quinn at a school trip with Timm, Quinn at a picnic, and a bunch of other pictures. "Guys, what are you doing?" Quinn asked as she opened the door. "AAHHH!!!" Tohru and Yippy yelled.

Tohru was clearing out a closet and found a box. "What's this?" she asked herself. Inside, there was a maid outfit. "QUINN!!!" screamed Tohru as she ran out of the room. "IS THIS YOURS?" "Yeah." Quinn replied. "PLEASE TRY IT ON!!!!" Tohru exclaimed. "No." "What if I try if on?!" "Fine. You can try it on." "Thanks so much!" Tohru ran into her room and came out a minute later. Both Quinn and Yippy gasped. "Tohru, you look so pretty!" Yippy said. "Yeah, you look pretty good in that!" Quinn agreed.

"Let's try to set up which room has what purpose." Quinn started. "This is the living room. This will be my room. And this will be your room. You can do anything you want in this room." Yippy immediately ran in and started jumping on the bed. Tohru joined in. Quinn smiled to herself.

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2020, 03:19:56 PM »

Chapter 11: New Neighbors

Quinn sat up in the tub as she contemplated about life. "A new house, huh?" she thought to herself. The door creaked open. "May I wash your back?" Tohru asked. "Nah, it's ok." Quinn replied. "But... didn't you say that you liked things to be clean?" Tohru asked. "Fine." Quinn said. Tohru excitedly got into the tub and started rubbing/massaging Quinn's back. "Hey, I wanted to ask you a question." Quinn said. "Isn't it easier to wash your body in human form?" "Yes." Tohru admitted. "But I find this form a bit limiting. Also, there are many rules in this world, so I find that kinda... strict." Quinn thought for a moment. "You don't like being a human?" she asked. "No!" Tohru exclaimed as she hugged her. Quinn gasped. "It's not like that..." Tohru said. Tohru pulled Quinn closer to her. Yippy burst in all of a sudden. "Tohru! Please wash me!" Yippy said. "Oh, all right." Tohru replied. "It's getting quite cramped here..." thought Quinn.

Tohru awoke early the next morning. She looked around the room, thinking of what to do now. "Aha! Time to go!"

An hour later

"Good morning Tohru." Quinn said as she walked out of her room. Tohru was cooking breakfast "As a thanks from yesterday, how bout I wash you?" Soon enough, there was a fat, green dragon on the rooftop getting sprayed by a hose. "Ahh... Thanks Quinn!" Tohru sighed. "This feels like I'm washing a car..." Quinn thought.

Quinn lay in bed one morning. Suddenly, loud noises started coming through the walls. Quinn hid under the blankets and tried to go back to sleep. She couldn't take it any longer and burst through the door. "TOHRU!!! YOU'RE BEING TOO- huh?" Tohru lay on the couch, covering her ears, while Yippy buried her face in Tohru's waist.  "Quinn! Do you see me as being loud person?" Tohru asked, infuriated that she would accuse her. Quinn sat on the couch, embarrassed. "Ms. Kobayashi, how does your hangover feel?" Yippy asked, as she patted her back. "Not good..." Quinn said as she started crying softly to herself. "I can't believe it's like this on my day off..." "I'll go check the neighbors!" Tohru declared as she ran out of the house. "Hmm... First we got Ms. Magson." Tohru rung the doorbell and a blonde haired woman came out. "Hey, I'm Tohru, the person who moved here recently!" "Oh, hello there! My name is Maggie!" "So I was wondering what those noises were, and can you please turn it down?" "Oh, I was cooking! Be right back." Maggie ran back into her house, made some noise, and came back out with a taco. "Would you like a taco, Tohru?" "Ooh, yes! Thank you! And would you turn down the noise please?" "Sure. Nice to meet you Tohru!" "Bye!" Tohru ate her taco and walked to the next door. "Let's see, Mr. Martson." She rang the bell and two siblings showed up to the door. "Hello! Can you mind turning down the noise?" "Oh, we were practicing!" "Yeah, you should should come in a listen!" "Sure!" Tohru stepped inside and sat on the couch. "Ready, Clover?" "I'm ready!" They started playing and they heard a groan next door. "Oh, I like the music, but I need you guys to quiet down. You see, one of us is suffering from a hangover, and they need some rest. Ok?" "Ah, we see. We'll stop." "Thanks!" Tohru walked upstairs to the next apartment. "Ahh! Mr. Jameson!" She rang the bell and James answered. "Well, one of us needs to sleep, so can you please keep the noise down?" Tohru asked. "Sure, I'll try. I need to use this drill for work, but I'll try my best." Tohru went back to the apartment and saw Quinn taking a nap with Yippy in her arms. Tohru smiled, sat next to Quinn, and fell asleep.

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2020, 12:46:46 PM »

Chapter 12: Party Time!

Quinn sadly sighed as she read the email on her screen. "What's the point of coming to this work party, Timm?" she said. "You think Fitz just wants us to feel better about our company getting demoted?" "Well..." said Timm, thinking of ideas. "How bout you come up with an excuse to not come? Like a party at your new apartment! I'll come!" Quinn thought for a moment. "That's a great idea! I'm gonna tell Tohru and Yippy!" she decided.

Later that night...

"A party?" Tohru asked as they sat down to eat dinner. "Yeah, I talked to Timm about it!" Quinn said. Tohru pouted. "Oh come, don't give me that face! He's my best friend ever since we were kids!" Tohru sighed. "Fine. But you gotta let me invite some of my friends too." "Friends?" Quinn asked. "Like from the mall?" "No." Tohru smiled. "Dragon friends." Quinn got a concerned look on her face.

The next night...

"I'm home!" Quinn shouted. "Welcome home!" Tohru replied. Yippy ran to the door to hug Quinn. "Hello Tohru!" Timm said as he poked his head through the door. "Hi..." Tohru replied through gritted teeth. "Ahh. You must be Yippy!" Timm said as he bent down to Yippy's eye level. "Quinn told me you were a very good kid! Good evening." "Good evening." Yippy replied. "Quinn was right!" As they walked to the living room, Quinn asked Tohru, "When are your friends gonna come?" Just then, the door bell rang. Tohru opened the door to a huge, purple beast. She quickly shut the door and Quinn and Timm both got chills down their spine. "Ha ha... One second please..." Tohru said, embarrassed. "Taylor, please come in in human form." she whispered to the door. "Whoops." growled the beast. A big, purple cloud came out and the beast transformed in a tall, handsome young man. "This world is full of trouble." Taylor said seriously. "Makes me want to destory it." Quinn and Timm looked at each other with concerned looks. "H-Hi, I'm Quinn Kobayshi, and I work for [blah blah blah blah work stuff]" Quinn stammered as she stuck out her business card for Taylor to see. "What is she doing?" Yippy whispered to Timm. "Ahh, that's called an introduction. It's a magic set of words that let's anyone say something when meeting someone. Adults do it all the time." He answered. Yippy nodded. The group walked back to the couch as Quinn whispered, "Tohru, your friend seems kind off threatning." "Oh, well, he does have a slight dislike for humans. He thinks they're always out to get his riches." Tohru explained. The bell rang again. Quinn opened the door to find a tall, blonde woman with extremely big breasts walked in. "Quinn, this is Ms. Quetzalcoatl." Tohru said. "Hello there! You may just call me Lucoa." She said as she stuck out her hand for Quinn to shake. "Ah... hi there." Quinn said. "Damn, why do all dragons gotta be so big?" she thought. "Hey, uh... did you walk here in that outfit?" She asked. "Yes, what' wrong?" Lucoa asked. "Well... umm... it's... a bit revealing" Quinn replied. "What?"

Meanwhile, Timm was on the couch playing Dark Souls with Yippy and Taylor watching. He paused and gave the controller to Taylor. "You wanna try?" Taylor shrugged as he took the controller. "So you gotta attack, then run away!" Timm explained. Taylor nodded and did just that. "Look out!" Timm shouted. But it was too late. An enemy snuck up behind Taylor and killed him. He grumbled as he restarted. "Looks like he's hooked." said Quinn as she and Lucoa watched from the kitchen table. Lucoa looked at Tohru happily cooking and smiled. "You know," she told Quinn. "Tohru hardly ever smiled before, and now look at her! Must be thanks to you!" Quinn motioned Lucoa to come closer to her. "To be honest, I'm grateful for her. Before I met her, I almost never smiled too. Though, I wouldn't say it to her face." Quinn whispered. Lucoa nodded. "Food's done!" Tohru yelled. "Ah, Lucoa, can you drink?" Quinn asked. "Yes, but I have to check for curses." she answered. "Oh yeah! Lucoa was fired from being a goddess after she drank some liquor her friend cursed! She then went to her little sister and-" Tohru said happily. "No! No, please don't say it!" Lucoa flustered while covering Tohru's mouth.

After dinner, Quinn and Timm were drunk, and fighting about maids and other otaku things again. Taylor was playing video games, Yippy was taking an after dinner nap on the couch, and Tohru and Lucoa caught up with each other. Overall, everyone had a great time!

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2020, 11:00:35 AM »

Chapter 13: Finally, a chapter about Yippy
[/b]

Yippy sighed as she watched the school bus from across the street. She stared, longingly as the children got in. "Seems like Yippy's been interested in that bus for quite some time. You think she'd wanna go?" Quinn wondered. "Maybe. All young dragons have had this thought before." Tohru replied. "What do you mean?" asked Quinn. "Oh y'know to destroy all of humanity!" "No, I meant to go to school." Quinn corrected Tohru. Quinn motioned Yippy to come over. "Yippy," she said as she got down to her eye level. "Would you like to go to school?" Yippy gasped, her eyes lit up with wonder. She let out a nice, sharp "Yip!" as she hugged Quinn.

"Cmon Ms. Kobayashi, we gotta hurry!" Yippy was pulling on Quinn shirt as Quinn read the supply list. They were in the mall to buy Yippy's supplies. "Yippy, don't bother Quinn so much." Tohru said sternly. "Geez, that's a lot of supplies." Quinn murmured, her eyes scanning the paper. "Ah, yes. I believe there is some coalition between the school and the manufacturers." Tohru replied. "That's not true." Quinn told Tohru. "I read it on the internet!" Tohru shouted triumphantly. "Even dragons get tricked by the internet... interesting." Quinn thought, disappointed.

"There it is!" Tohru shouted as she pointed ahead. As they walked into the store, Yippy immediatedly began to pout. "Here Yippy," Quinn said as she showed her a white eraser and a clear, plastic ruler. "Do you want this?" Yippy sadly shook her head. "It's not cute..." she softly said. "That reminds me." Tohru said. "A new stationary store opened on the second floor! Let's go there!" They walked out of the store and went up the escalator. "What am I seeing?" Quinn asked Tohru as soon as they got in. "Everything's sparkling in my face." "What's this?" Yippy asked Quinn. She had one of those multicolored pens. "Oh, that's a pen. You write stuff with it. See?" Quinn wrote Yippy's name on a piece of paper. "Yip! Lemme try!" Yippy excitedly said. She wrote her name and showed Quinn. "Is this good?" "Yeah, that's pretty good." Quinn answered. Yippy smiled and picked up stapler. "What's this? It looks like a dragon mouth!" "It's a stapler." Quinn replied. "It holds paper together like this." She took the piece of paper with Yippy's name on it, folded it, and stapled it shut. "Wow..." Yippy gasped. "What about this?" she asked again. This time, she had a stamp. "Oh! I know! You use it to mark your slaves!" Tohru quickly responded. "Please mark me, Quinn!" Quinn rolled her eyes, smiled smugly, and stamped Tohru's cheek. Tohru blushed and smiled to herself.

"That should do it. All we need is to get Yippy a backpack." Quinn said to Tohru as they rode the escalator back down to the first floor. They walked into the shop and Yippy stopped in front of a display case. She picked up a red backpack and showed it to Tohru. "Surprised she picked a more plain one." Quinn said. "I'm actually not surprised. Or course you would pick the one that has human blood absorbed into it, right Yippy?" Tohru asked. Yippy nodded. Quinn sighed. As they walked to the checkout, Yippy noticed a pin. She went over to it and took it off the rack. "That'll be $240 please. Thank you!" The cashier said. "That expensive? Fine, I'll pay with a card." Quinn replied. In the corner of her eye, she saw Yippy put the pin back with a sad look on her face.

Finally, they went to the last store of the day, the uniform shop. "They all look the same." Tohru noticed. "Yep, everyone in school is supposed to look the same." Quinn explained. "I don't know how it is for dragons, but humans don't like it when someone different than them join in." "Oh." said Tohru sadly. "What happens if someone is different?" "Sometimes, they get excluded from the group." Quinn replied. Yippy looked up at her with sad eyes. Quinn hugged Yippy and stroked her head. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean for it to hurt you. Let's go home, ok?" Quinn told her. Yippy nodded.

"Today was a good day, right, Yippy?" Quinn asked on the way home. "Yes." Yippy responded. She took ahold of Quinn's arm, holding it tight. Quinn smiled to herself. "Hey! Let me hold your hand too!" Tohru yelled as she held Quinn's other hand. "Wow, Tohru." Yippy said.

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Franchise Owner

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2020, 09:29:06 PM »

Chapter 14: The first day
[/b]

"Good morning everyone." Ms. Miller told her 4th grade class. "Today, we have a new friend joining us!" All the kids turned their heads to face Yippy. "Hi, my name is Yippy Kobayashi." Yippy said as she stood up. "Now, does anyone want to ask Yippy a question?" Ms. Miller asked. Many hands shot up. "Yes, Nick?" "Where do you come from?" Nick asked. Yippy thought for a moment. "A place called America. I just moved here to the flipsverse." Murmurs of "Wow, she's from overseas!" and "She's so cute!" went around the room. Yippy sat back down. "Looks like her introduction went well." Tohru said to herself. She was sitting in a tree, looking into the classroom through the window. "Quinn will be so happy to hear this!"

"Now, can anyone answer this question?" Ms. Miller asked the class. "Perhaps, Yippy?" "Oh this is easy. I'm sure Yippy can answer that." Tohru said. Yippy walked to the front of the classroom, wrote her answer down on the smart board, and looked at the class. "That is... correct!" Ms. Miller said. "Wow, she's smart!" someone said. Yippy hurried back to her seat.

"Hmm... a game where people throw balls at each other." Tohru noticed while looking through the big windows of the gym. A ball rolled up to Yippy's feet. She picked it up, threw it, and hit two kids on the boy's team. "Game! The girl's team wins!" The coach shouted. "Wow Yippy! You can do anything, right?" yelled the girls as they surrounded her. "Oww... Yippy can hit pretty hard, huh?" said a little boy named Brian. His friend said nothing; he just stared angrily at Yippy.

The kids were playing on the playground as they were getting dismissed. "Bye class! See you tomorrow!" Ms. Miller shouted as she left. As soon as no adults were in hearing range, the angry boy stood up. "You! Yippy Kobayashi! Don't you think that you're standing out too much? You're so cute, that I want to hug and squeeze you!" he shouted. "Oh, it's Greg Gregson, the one who thinks he can do whatever he wants!" yelled Nick. "Thanks for the explanation, but SHUT UP." Greg yelled back. "Now, challenge me to anything. I bet that I can beat you!" "Don't do it, Yippy!" a girl named Nico shouted. "He's a loser that doesn't know when to quit!" "BE QUIET." Greg screamed at her. "Now, what do you wanna challenge me to-" Greg began triumphantly. Yippy started sniffling. "I...I just wanted to be friends..." Yippy said softly. "Ahh! I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry! T-Take this candy." blurted Greg. "Hey! You stole that from me!" Nick shouted. "SHUT UP NICHOLAS." Nick sat back down quietly and Yippy stopped crying.

"So, how was school today?" Tohru asked as she and Yippy walked back home. "Oh, it was ok." Yippy replied as she unwrapped the chocolate bar.

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.