Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Customer Ship One Shots (10+)  (Read 1540 times)
Shawna
Ultimate Shipper ♥
Restaurant Legend

^w^

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2020, 12:36:26 AM »

Hello, readers and friends.  You guys may know me as the Ultimate Customer Shipper by now. I have decided that I am gonna make ship one shots for my favorite Papa Louie ships.  This will be rated 10+ for depictions of romance.

Now, I would like to get a few things out of the way:

#1: I don't really have a consistent schedule of when I will post another one shot.  This will depend on circumstances like when I am in the mood to right, what I already have written, how occupied I am with other hobbies, etc.

#2: Please keep in mind that each post is its own one shot, not one big story, so don't expect these to tie into each other.

#3: Please do not give me requests.  I want to focus on my own ships and scenarios for now

#4: I am still not sure if I will give some ships more than one story or not.  It will depend on how this goes and what I feel like writing.

#5: The " . . . " that you will sometimes see indicate time skips and/or scene changes.

#6: I feel like hurt/comfort is my strong suit, so expect to see a lot of it.

Anyways, for my first one shot of this series, it will be a Robby x Captain Cori story. I just love this ship so much. It is my favorite Papa Louie ship (not including my self-ship and Shelby x LePete). <3333

On top of the fact that Robby and Captain Cori are my #2 and #3 favorite customers respectively, Captain Cori was Robby's hero, she rescued him from the island he got stuck on between the events of Papa's Pizzeria and Papa's Taco Mia. Because of this, I can't help but believe they have a special connection. <33333

This story takes place a bit before May 20, 2011 (which was when Papa's Taco Mia came out and I believe a little bit before that day, is when Robby got rescued). Anyways, enjoy. <333

Robby x Captain Cori: Rescued and Rehabilitated

Robby ended up on a remote island one Summer day after a freak accident on a shrimp boat. He had lived there for three years. He barely had anything to eat...only coconuts and fish. He had little shelter, only a small hut made out of some of the island's wooden resources. And worst of all, he was all alone...

He spent every day, hoping that someone would find him. He spent every night, crying himself to sleep. And as every day passed, his hope of getting rescued grew thinner and thinner.

.  .  .

Robby sat peacefully on the island one day, looking off into the ocean. "I don't know why I am still holding out hope..." Robby sighed. "No one has found me...how would anyone ever will?"

Suddenly he saw a tiny speck out in the ocean. Could it be? Could someone have finally found him?!

"HEY!!! OVER HERE!!" Robby shouted, vigorously waving his arms in the air.

The captain of the ship saw the signal. "I'm coming for you!!" she shouted, though Robby couldn't have heard her. She sailed the S.S. Louie, which she had just been hired to captain by Papa Louie, as fast as she could.

"I think the person on that ship is coming to rescue me.." Robby said to himself with a hint of hope in his tone.

Sure enough, Robby was right.  The captain stopped the boat by the island.

The captain also decided to get off the ship. After all, they knew Robby needed physical contact after those long three years.

The captain was nothing like Robby she expected. He expected a male captain a lot older than him to step off the ship.

He was wrong.

The captain was a female, first and foremost. She was a lot younger than Robby expected her to be, only a little bit older than him. She had brunette hair pulled back into a small ponytail. And though she had an obvious tough vibe, Robby still found her to be beautiful.

"Are you okay, um...", she began.

"Robby.", he replied, he knew the captain was asking for his name.

"My name is Captain Cori."

"That's a nice name..." Robby said, a hint of joy and sadness was in his tone. Joy, because someone finally found him. Someone tough, sweet, and beautiful, at that.

But he was also sad. His mind was not in a stable state. He was tired, hungry, lonely, fed-up, and just felt dirty.

"Are you okay..." Cori asked ever so gently.

Robby decided to be honest.

"No.." he answered, trying to fight the sob that was trying to rip past his throat.

Cori came in closer and wrapped her toned arms around Robby. "And it's okay to not be okay..." Cori reminded him in a gentle voice.

Robby could not hold it in anymore. He had to let out all of the sadness that had been building up for the past three years.

Robby broke down in front of Captain Cori. He was a bit embarrassed to be sobbing his eyes out in front of someone he had just met, but he couldn't take it anymore, he had set himself free from the sadness and loneliness he had been enduring for the past three years.

Cori felt horrible for the poor man and allowed him to cry into her chest. "It's okay, Robby...I know this was a hard experience for you..." she cooed into his ear. "But it's over now...we are gonna get you back to civilization as soon as you are done crying..."

While it felt somewhat weird for Robby, being so close to someone after being desolate for three years, he needed this. He needed communication and physical contact after being casted away for so long. Being in Cori's arms while letting out his sorrows felt wonderful.

.  .  .

After about five minutes, Robby finally ran out of tears. "Thanks, Cori...I am starting to feel better already." Robby said with a small smile.

"No problem." Cori replied gently. "Let's get you onto the ship. I will guide you to some important areas."

So then Captain Cori showed him the most important areas of the ship: The showering room and the dining area. Cori even had some spare clothes for Robby that looked like his shrimp boat work uniform, just with different colors: the shirt was aqua and white instead of aqua and black, and the bandana was red instead of black.

"Here are some spare clothes." Cori said.

"Thanks, miss!   And they are my style too!" Robby said.  He was pleased at Cori's selection.

"After you clean up in the showering room, you can go help yourself to some pizza. I know it's been forever since you had some."

"Yep, I ate it all the time. In fact, I loved it so much, I spent my rent money on it." Robby admitted. "It was irresponsible of me, but a man's gotta eat..."

"Well, I am sure, this will be paradise for you, then. After all, the recipes are the same for the foods here as they are at Papa Louie's restaurants?"

"Wait?  Restaurants? As in plural?" Robby inquired.

"Yep, Papa Louie opened up a burger restaurant back in 2010. And he is fixing to open a taco one." Captain Cori informed Robby.

"Nice." I am gonna have to visit them when I get the chance. But for now, I think I am gonna stick with the good ol' classic pizza. I have missed it soooo much."

"Unfortunately, since I am so busy captaining this ship, I haven't had time to stop by his restaurants. I do get to eat the food sent here by Papa Louie and his chefs, but I would really like to actually go in and see for myself one day. Maybe if Papa Louie opens a restaurant on Calypso Island, I will finally be able to."

"You live on an island? That must be hard..." Robby wondered.

"Not really. Unlike the island you had to live on for three years, we have houses, stores, and other important amenities."

"Okay! Well I am gonna shower and shave." Robby announced.

.  .  .

After Robby was done in the bathroom, he already felt like a new man. He had a brighter outfit and his face was shaven. He looked in the mirror and smiled. "I am already starting to feel normal again..." he said to himself.

Even Captain Cori was impressed. "Wow, Robby. You look...good." she said. She could have used a stronger word to describe him, but she was afraid she would make Robby feel uncomfortable, which she wouldn't. He was already crushing on the captain, as she was on him.

"Thanks..." Robby blushed "I think you are a very beautiful woman underneath all of that toughness..."

"Awww, you're too sweet..." Captain Cori blushed.

Then Robby felt his stomach growling.

"Heh..." Robby exclaimed, a tad embarrassed. "I guess I should go help myself to some pizza."

"Okay, I will have some questions for you when you are done. There is also a fridge by the dining area, you should find some drinks in there."

"Okay, thanks!"

Robby made his way over to the dining area and grabbed himself a can of Fizzo, and a few slices of pizza with ham, meatballs, and mushrooms and sat in one of the chairs.

The pizza was probably the yummiest thing he had ever eaten. The crust was crispy on the inside and soft on the inside, the sauce was tasteful with the right amount of spice, the cheese was hot and gooey, and the toppings were flavorful and juicy. The three years he had everything taken away from him made him realize that he took everything for granted. He really allowed himself to indulge.

.  .  .

After his meal, he made his way back to the front of the ship. "So you had some questions for me, Cori?"

"Yes. Where do you live? And do you have a place to stay?" Captain Cori asked.

"I live in Tastyville, and unfortunately, I don't. I was living in an apartment above Papa's Pizzeria before all of this happened but I don't have money to pay rent."

"How about this?" Captain Cori was about to make an offer.

"Yes?" Robby wondered what it was.

"I will give you a few thousand dollars for a few months worth of rent, plus some extra money to start off with."

"No, you don't have to do that!" Robby interrupted.

"No, no. It's fine. I am not going to let you waste away even more than you already have."

"Why, thanks Cori. This means a lot to me..." Robby said in his most sincere voice.

"And you can work for me on this ship. You can be a deckhand again! I will pay handsomely!"

"Really? Work for YOU? Are you sure?" Robby said with excitement.

"Of course! You have already proven yourself worthy by working on a shrimp boat for a while and survived three years on an island! I am sure this will be a piece of cake for you!" Captain Cori assured Robby.

"Plus, it would be nice to have someone as strong and handsome as you to keep me company." Captain Cori added with flirtatiousness.

"Hehehehehe" Robby was flattered. Especially by Cori's last remark. "I know we just met today, but I can tell you are going to be a very special person in my life. I mean, you already are. If it wasn't for you, I would be still wasting away, growing hungrier and lonelier by the minute...thank you..." Robby said, as a tear of joy escaped from his eye.

"It's not a problem at all." Cori said with a smile. "They say the people who have to endure the biggest hardships are rewarded with the strongest amount of happiness." Cori said, wiping away his tear.

"When do I start?" Robby asked.

"I know you are gonna want some time to adjust back to normal life, so how how about two months from now?"

"Okay, that sounds good!" Robby replied, gladly accepting her offer.

"Okay, I will stop by every day at 7:00PM to pick you up. I will pay you $1500 every Friday."

"That sounds great! My job as a shrimp boat deckhand only got me $200 every week."

.  .  .

After another hour, the ship made it to Tastyville. "Welp. I believe this is your stop. I will see you in two months!"

Captain Cori watched as Robby wandered off the ship and made his way to Papa's Pizzeria. He stopped halfway.

"Cori, wait!!!" he shouted, running back to the S.S. Louie.

"What?" Captain Cori wondered.

Robby threw his arms around Captain Cori. "Thank you....for everything..." he whispered.

Captain Cori gladly embraced him back. "It's no problem."

Afterwards, Robby went into the restaurant, and talked to the landlord about the apartment he was living in three years back. He allowed Robby to have it back.

Robby entered the room, the same one he lived in before. "Ahhhh, memories...." he sighed happily to himself. The room had not changed at all.

It was evening. Robby decided that he was going to turn in early. He got under the soft blankets. It felt like a cloud hugging him. He quickly dozed off, images of the captain he met flooded his mind. He was developing a quick crush on here for her.

For the first time in probably forever, Robby felt content. He felt grateful. He felt loved.

♥ ~ My Important Topics ~ ♥

♥ ~ My Social Media ~ ♥
Spoiler:

♥ ~ My Favorite Customers and Ships ~ ♥
Spoiler:
My Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
1. Mousse
2. Robby
3. Captain Cori
4. Deano
5. Gremmie
6. Radlynn
7. LePete
8. Rollie/Whippa
9. Boomer
10. Akari
My Papa Louie Ships:
Spoiler:
Me x Mousse
Robby x Captain Cori
Penny x Alberto
Scarlett x Rudy
Olga x Edorado
Mindy x Whiff
Mandi x Tony
Rhonda x Rico
Mary x Sue
Utah x Gremmie
(The Dyna)Moe x (Nin)Joy
Cooper x Prudence
Pickle x Cookie
Greg x Yippy
Sarge Fan x Radlynn
Perri x Austin
Edna x Professor Fitz
Bertha x Pinch Hitwell
Allan x Akari
Hacky Zak x Trishna
Shelby x LePete
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 07:10:35 AM »

"ultimate shipper" would be a stretch but you're def a top shipper, you did see my love carousel fanfic right ;p anyway this fanfic seems pretty great (though I still don't really ship Robby and Captain Cori lol.)

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020
Rize [Oct 12 10:33 AM]:   bloody armpits

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Fave KCP forumer entries 2020:
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Shawna
Ultimate Shipper ♥
Restaurant Legend

^w^

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 06:23:54 PM »

Author’s Note: Aight guys.  This one shot will focus around Penny and Alberto, the Flipverse’s sweetest and most innocent couple! <333 This one-shot takes place during the events of Papa’s Freezeria.

This one will be a bit short. ^^

Penny x Alberto: Finally Together

Penny loved to dine out on pizza, burgers, and tacos  She had been looking for a job to make some easy cash.  After all, she had to have enough money to pay her rent, and still dine out on a regular basis.

She shortly thereafter, found out Papa Louie was hiring.  On a relaxing island, no less!

When she arrived on Calypso Island, she was given a brochure to read what she is to expect.

“Build delicious treats to keep the locals and tourists cooled off!

“Good wages and easy tips!”

“Stress-free work!”

“Decorate the restaurant however you’d like!”

Penny slighted happily.  “Ahhhh, this is gonna be fun…”

But then the S.S. came.

“Huh…?” Penny said confusedly, blocking out the sun with her hand.

The S.S. stopped by the doc as a flood of tourists got out of the ship.  Penny could hear each and every one of them talk about how they are excited to try the sundaes from Papa’s Freezeria.

“What have I gotten myself into…” Penny said to herself, putting her hands on her face.

“Penny?”, a familiar voice said.

“Alberto?” Penny replied happily.

“I am gonna be working with you!”

“That’s awesome!” Penny replied, her eyes lightning up. 

Penny developed a huge crush on Alberto when they met in high school during their freshman year.  Little did Penny know, Albert also had feelings for her, but he had yet to find the courage to confess to Penny.

. . .

After working together at Papa’s Freezeria for a few weeks, Penny and Alberto got even closer.  Therefore, their feelings for each other only intensified.

It was a quiet evening at Papa’s Freezeria.  The restaurant was about to close for the day, and sunset turned to dusk.

“I have to tell her…” Alberto sighed sadly to himself. “I don’t know how much longer I can hide it…”.

Luckily, Penny and Alberto were about to close for the day, so they could do it then.

“Hey...um...Penny…?” Alberto began bashfully.

“Sure… What is it…?” Penny replied, seeming kind of worried.

“I...I have to talk to you about...something” Alberto stammered.

“Well, what is it..?” Penny replied, still seeming concerned.

“We are about to close.  I will tell you after our shift…” Alberto replied.

“Oh, okay…”

. . .

After what was the longest 15 minutes of Penny’s life, it was finally time for her and Alberto to close Papa’s Freezeria for the day, thus finally being able to find out what Alberto so desperately wanted to tell her.

“Let’s go behind Papa’s Freezeria.” Alberto suggested.

“So what do you want to talk to me about?” Penny wondered.

“Penny...I’ve known you for a long time.” Alberto began. “You have given me some of the best memories of my life.

Penny started to blush.

“You are helping me get through high school, you help me to get better grades, I always have such a good time playing soccer with you, you make working at the Freezeria easier, and most importantly, you always manage to make my day brighter…” Alberto continued.

“What are you saying?” Penny asked, touched by his words.

“Penny…I...I like you…” Alberto said timidly.

“REALLY?!” Penny chirped, her eyes lighting up.

“Yes…” Alberto sighed happily,

“I had no idea… I’ve had a crush on you ever since we first met…” Penny confessed, as a tear of joy escaped her eyes.

“Really…?” Alberto squealed

“Yep.” Penny began.  “You’re cute...and...handsome...and sweet...and you make me feel safe…”

“Thanks, Penny…” Alberto replied, smiling lovingly at her. “You are so sweet, beautiful, and loving…”

Then Alberto finally asked the big question.

“Penny, will you be my girlfriend?”

"YES!!!!!  YES!!!" Penny replied, jumping up and down with joy. "I LOVE YOU, ALBERTO!!!"

Alberto embraced Penny tightly.  "I love you too" Alberto cooed into her ear.

Then they share a passionate kiss while enveloped in each other's arms.

♥ ~ My Social Media ~ ♥
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
My Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
1. Mousse
2. Robby
3. Captain Cori
4. Deano
5. Gremmie
6. Radlynn
7. LePete
8. Rollie/Whippa
9. Boomer
10. Akari
My Papa Louie Ships:
Spoiler:
Me x Mousse
Robby x Captain Cori
Penny x Alberto
Scarlett x Rudy
Olga x Edorado
Mindy x Whiff
Mandi x Tony
Rhonda x Rico
Mary x Sue
Utah x Gremmie
(The Dyna)Moe x (Nin)Joy
Cooper x Prudence
Pickle x Cookie
Greg x Yippy
Sarge Fan x Radlynn
Perri x Austin
Edna x Professor Fitz
Bertha x Pinch Hitwell
Allan x Akari
Hacky Zak x Trishna
Shelby x LePete
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2020, 06:31:42 PM »

lol. pretty good, I love how it lines up with the Freezeria intro

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020
Rize [Oct 12 10:33 AM]:   bloody armpits

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Fave KCP forumer entries 2020:
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Shawna
Ultimate Shipper ♥
Restaurant Legend

^w^

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2020, 12:37:16 PM »

lol. pretty good, I love how it lines up with the Freezeria intro
Thanks. Smiley

♥ ~ My Social Media ~ ♥
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
My Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
1. Mousse
2. Robby
3. Captain Cori
4. Deano
5. Gremmie
6. Radlynn
7. LePete
8. Rollie/Whippa
9. Boomer
10. Akari
My Papa Louie Ships:
Spoiler:
Me x Mousse
Robby x Captain Cori
Penny x Alberto
Scarlett x Rudy
Olga x Edorado
Mindy x Whiff
Mandi x Tony
Rhonda x Rico
Mary x Sue
Utah x Gremmie
(The Dyna)Moe x (Nin)Joy
Cooper x Prudence
Pickle x Cookie
Greg x Yippy
Sarge Fan x Radlynn
Perri x Austin
Edna x Professor Fitz
Bertha x Pinch Hitwell
Allan x Akari
Hacky Zak x Trishna
Shelby x LePete
Shawna
Ultimate Shipper ♥
Restaurant Legend

^w^

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2020, 06:10:03 PM »

Shelby x LePete: A Shoulder To Cry On

Author's Note: So, this will be my first OC x Canon one-shot for this little series I am doing.  Yes, it's a hurt/comfort story.  Those are my strong suit.

Shelby sat on the beach near the harbor and stared off into the sea one sad evening. It was no surprise that Shelby loved being by the ocean.  It's one of the reasons she moved to Calypso Island.  The ocean helps her to calm down.  But something was unusual.  She was usually happy and bubbly, but not today.

She had tears in her eyes.  She tried to hold them in.  She never allowed anyone to notice when she cried (which is rare for her to in the first place).  Not even herself. 

LePete, who was the only other person outside, was finishing cleaning up by the harbor when he noticed Shelby.  He could see that she was holding back tears. He was not used to seeing this side of Shelby.  Usually he sees the brightest smile on her face.

LePete couldn't bear to see her like this, so he took it upon himself to try to see what was up. 

"Shelby...?" he inquired, looking at the sorrowful girl with concern.

"Oh.  Hi, LePete…" Shelby responded quietly, only looking at him for half a second.

LePete noticed the sadness in her tone. "Are...are you okay?" LePete asked with genuine concern, walking closer to her. “ You don’t seem like yourself…”. 

"Yeah, I’m okay." Shelby lied. "I just have a lot on my mind, and sitting by the ocean helps to clear my head."

LePete knew Shelby was lying.  He could see the tears she was trying to hide.  He sat next to her. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"It's really nothing.  And I don't want to burden you with my problems.” Shelby replied. “I’m sure you have better things to do."

“I won’t judge.” LePete reassured Shelby, smiling lovingly at her.

Shelby looked down as she attempted to fight back more tears, but it was becoming harder.

Shelby sighed sadly.  “LePete, you know how passionate I am about aquatic life right?” Shelby began.

"Yeah, and I think it's great.” LePete answered with a smile. “Sea creatures are living things too. They need people like you.  People like you can make a difference for the better.  I’ve always admired your passion for marine life.  You shouldn’t doubt yourself so severely.”

“T-thanks LePete...that...that means a lot…” Shelby sniffled.

“You’re welcome.” LePete answered, caressing Shelby’s cheek, making her blush.
Unfortunately the feeling didn’t last for long.

Shelby's smile turned back into a frown.

"Oh, sorry…" LePete mumbled, releasing his hand from Shelby's cheek.

"No, it's not you…" Shelby sniffled.

“Then what is it?” LePete asked. “Please tell me, so I can help you and see your beautiful smile again.”

Shelby paused. “.............You promise not to judge me……?”

“Shelby, you aren’t one to get worked up over something trivial.  I would never judge you.” LePete promised.

“Okay…” Shelby began, taking a breath. “I’ve told you about my regal blue tang Sapphire right?”

“Yeah.” LePete answered. “Did something happen to her?” LePete asked with concern.

“She...she...died this morning…” Shelby answered as she tried to fight the sob from ripping past her throat.

“Oh, wow, Shelby…I’m really sorry to hear that…” LePete replied with as much care and sympathy as his voice would let him.

“Thanks, LePetey…” Shelby whimpered.

“Is there anything I can do…?” LePete asked.

“I appreciate the offer, LePete, but no…” Shelby sniffled, as her sorrow grew even stronger.

It broke LePete’s heart, seeing Shelby like this, especially because he had no idea how to help her.

The two just spent the next five minutes staring off into the ocean.

Eventually, Shelby couldn’t hold it in anymore, and she just broke down into tears.

LePete couldn’t just sit there and do nothing anymore.  He took Shelby into his arms, and allowed her to cry into his chest.  He held her as tight as arms would let him.

Shelby clutched LePete's shirt. Tears streamed from her eyes like scalding hot waterfalls.  What happened to her wouldn’t have been a big deal to most people, but for Shelby, aquatic life was her passion, and LePete knew this. Shelby couldn’t help but feel like she did something wrong.  Not to mention, she grew really attached to Sapphire.

“That’s it…Just let it out…” LePete cooed, stroking Shelby’s hair. 

LePete rested his head on top of Shelby’s head.  He rocked her back and forth as he rubbed her back with one hand, and stroked her hair with the other. “I’m here for you, Shells…” he said softly, kissing her softly on the forehead.

Shelby couldn’t stop the tears.  Between the guilt, the grief, and the intense moment she was sharing with LePete, the strength of her emotions were becoming unbearably strong.  All she could do in this moment was cry, and let LePete be her pillow.

But at the same time, she had never felt more loved and comforted than she did right now.  To be held and comforted by her special someone without him judging her.  She needed this.

After a few minutes, Shelby started to calm down.  LePete’s shirt was wet from her tears, but he didn’t seem to care.  All he cared about was making sure Shelby got the love and comfort she needed.

LePete continued to hold Shelby for a few more minutes.  Thanks to LePete, Shelby didn’t even feel sad anymore; she was just happy to be in LePete’s strong arms.

“Shelby, look at the sunset!” LePete whispered to Shelby.

Shelby faced the ocean horizon. “Whoa…” Shelby exclaimed in awe.

The sunset in front of them was the brightest and most colorful sunset they had ever seen. Shades of red, hot pink, orange, yellow, and blue were all painted into the sky above them.  there were just enough clouds in the sky to enhance the sunset. The ocean glistened in the amount of sunlight that was left.

“It’s the second most beautiful thing I have ever seen…” LePete sighed happily.

“Second?” Shelby inquired. “What’s the first?”

LePete cupped Shelby’s head in his hands and placed it against his chest. “You, sweetie…” he whispered into her ear, bringing her lips to his shortly after.

"Oh, LePetey…" Shelby squealed happily. "You are too sweet…"

"There it is...there's the beautiful smile I needed to see today..." LePete said, smiling lovingly at Shelby.

Shelby could always count on LePete to take her sadness away.  Most people saw LePete as a troublesome teen, who only cares about Luau LePunch and making money, but there was so much more to him than that, LePete just tends to hide his soft soft and only shows it to people he truly cares about

♥ ~ My Social Media ~ ♥
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
My Favorite Customers:
Spoiler:
1. Mousse
2. Robby
3. Captain Cori
4. Deano
5. Gremmie
6. Radlynn
7. LePete
8. Rollie/Whippa
9. Boomer
10. Akari
My Papa Louie Ships:
Spoiler:
Me x Mousse
Robby x Captain Cori
Penny x Alberto
Scarlett x Rudy
Olga x Edorado
Mindy x Whiff
Mandi x Tony
Rhonda x Rico
Mary x Sue
Utah x Gremmie
(The Dyna)Moe x (Nin)Joy
Cooper x Prudence
Pickle x Cookie
Greg x Yippy
Sarge Fan x Radlynn
Perri x Austin
Edna x Professor Fitz
Bertha x Pinch Hitwell
Allan x Akari
Hacky Zak x Trishna
Shelby x LePete
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.