Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Calling of the Wind [T] - Teaser #3 - Joe Asked me for Proof  (Read 3013 times)
Shyuri
Pronounced Shy Yuri
Franchise Owner

Yuri Best Girl

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2020, 05:21:11 PM »

This will be my first fanfic I will be dedicating myself to over time.

It'll star my FC universe in the way they canonically are meant to be. However, as a fun twist, I'll be more than happy at the start of new chapters/acts incorporate your FC's too. It is in the end, a fan fiction.

If you wish to submit, please only one FC per person or group in the case they are related (brothers, sisters, families, etc.), and fill out this form:

Form (Post it in this topic):
[Image(s) of FC]
Name:
Personality:
Goals (What your FC is wanting to primarily achieve):
Additional Notes (e.g. how you'd like me to portray them, any outfit changes I can include, what type of character you want to make them):

As of right now, the most I can accept is 5 submissions (possibly more in case some people are late) due to me needing to work on an exposition to the fan fic. I also will try to keep in touch with the FC submittors for any plot developments I am aiming to do with their own FC's in case they are fine with it.

This is to be a long continuous work in progress with no defined end as of yet, but overall, this is a long project in progress and I just want to finally start putting my writing skills to good use.

I'm planning on releasing the first chapter a few days after I get all submissions.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 05:39:48 PM by Shyuri » Logged

Daily News Streak: 2 Days.
I am currently semi-active. I will still post Calling of the Wind while semi-active and also have returned to my post as the news anchor for this Forum.

Feel free to leave behind a message, though, I definitely will reply to it, even if I am not really around here much. If you want, do feel free to check the spoilers below for ways to get in touch with me too.
FC Archive Server Link:
https://discord.gg/FNncm2xuZB - This is where I post updates and work on all my FC's via the use of my account that I do not use that much anymore.
Shyuri
Pronounced Shy Yuri
Franchise Owner

Yuri Best Girl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 05:21:26 PM »

Act 1: The Hard Truths and Twists we Shared

Chapters:

Prologue: 1
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 09:45:22 AM by Shyuri » Logged

I am currently semi-active. I will still post Calling of the Wind while semi-active and also have returned to my post as the news anchor for this Forum.

Feel free to leave behind a message, though, I definitely will reply to it, even if I am not really around here much. If you want, do feel free to check the spoilers below for ways to get in touch with me too.
FC Archive Server Link:
https://discord.gg/FNncm2xuZB - This is where I post updates and work on all my FC's via the use of my account that I do not use that much anymore.
Shyuri
Pronounced Shy Yuri
Franchise Owner

Yuri Best Girl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 05:21:44 PM »

My FC's:

TBC

Forumer FC's (With Credits):
Reuben Kraut (Overbord):
Name: Reuben Kraut
Occupation in Universe (if any): works at grocery store
Personality: laid back, polite and friendly, but sometimes gets really annoyed by rudeness
Likes: grilled cheese sandwiches, playing MMO games with friends
Dislikes: rude people, litter and general sloppiness
Goals (What your FC is wanting to primarily achieve): N/A
Additional Notes: He's not really picky about the style of clothes he wears, but his favorite color is red. He'll be friends with anyone who is also polite to others, he's also quite adventurous but doesn't do anything really crazy

Petra Miller (Noelley):
Name: Petra Miller
Personality: She seems very rude most of the time, but if you're friendly with her, she is fairly nice.
Likes: Video games (mostly RPGs), hanging out with her friends, and burgers.
Dislikes: Essays, student debts, and Karens
Goals: To graduate college, quit her customer service job, and get a good paying job.
Additional notes: portray her in whatever way you want, as long as it fits her personality and goals and stuff.

Melody "Mel" Margolis (Feng):
Name: Melody "Mel" Margolis
Occupation in Universe (if any): Lifeguard
Personality: Bright, vivacious, flamboyant
Dislikes: Crabs, Fish dishes, Werewolves
Goals: Making the sinful become better persons, much to her grandmother's content
Additional Notes: Anything is okay! I believe in you!

Jay Scale (ChurroSalesman25):
Name: Jay Scale
Occupation in Universe: inventor, part-time high school teacher
Personality: Outgoing, witty, good at making plans
Dislikes: Being lied to
Goals: Depends on the situation, really
Additional Notes: he is gay

Denver Norris (Hrinx):
Name: Denver Norris
Occupation in universe: Gamer, College dropout
Personality: Dull, greasy, chill
Dislikes: Being told what to do and books
Goals: To become a professional esports player and proving that gaming can be a career.
Additional notes: You can give him a gamer outfit if u wanna just any outfit with a headset and power glove. He does not care about anything much and is like a "whatever" person.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 09:34:08 AM by Shyuri » Logged

FC Archive Server Link:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

Maui in KCP 2020

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 07:42:25 PM »

I'll sign up a newer FC because why not

Name: Reuben Kraut
Occupation in Universe (if any): works at grocery store
Personality: laid back, polite and friendly, but sometimes gets really annoyed by rudeness
Likes: grilled cheese sandwiches, playing MMO games with friends
Dislikes: rude people, litter and general sloppiness
Goals (What your FC is wanting to primarily achieve):
Additional Notes (e.g. how you'd like me to portray them, any outfit changes I can include, what type of character you want to make them): He's not really picky about the style of clothes he wears, but his favorite color is red. He'll be friends with anyone who is also polite to others, he's also quite adventurous but doesn't do anything really crazy

Please vote for Maui, Annika and Adomi in Customerpalooza! http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/10gy15tz185

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020
Rize [Oct 12 10:33 AM]:   bloody armpits

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Fave KCP forumer entries 2020:
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Franchise Owner

Look at dis boi. Dis round chubby boi.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 07:01:35 AM »

I wanna join!

Name: Petra Miller
Personality: She seems very rude most of the time, but if you're friendly with her, she is fairly nice.
Likes: Video games (mostly RPGs), hanging out with her friends, and burgers.
Dislikes: Essays, student debts, and Karens
Goals: To graduate college, quit her customer service job, and get a good paying job.
Additional notes: portray her in whatever way you want, as long as it fits her personality and goals and stuff.

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
Feng
Goth Girl
Restaurant Legend

man

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 12:16:27 PM »

Oooh!

Name: Melody "Mel" Margolis
Occupation in Universe (if any): Lifeguard
Personality: Bright, vivacious, flamboyant
Dislikes: Crabs, Fish dishes, Werewolves
Goals (What your FC is wanting to primarily achieve): Making the sinful become better persons, much to her grandmother's content
Additional Notes (e.g. how you'd like me to portray them, any outfit changes I can include, what type of character you want to make them): Anything is okay! I believe in you!

credits to Zuko for the pfp
⛧ Favorite Customers:
Spongeboymebob
King of Rick Rolls
Franchise Owner

He’s back!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 04:32:56 PM »

Might I join?

Objection...<br /><br />
Kwotes I found on the ground:
”I know that we can win, I know that greatness lies in you, but remember from here on in, History has its eyes on you”<br />“Let me tell you what I wish I’ve known, when I was younger and dream of glory, you have no control Who lives, who dies, who tells your story.“
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Papa's Replacement

birthday tomorrow!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2020, 05:18:55 PM »

Is there room for one more

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Shyuri
Pronounced Shy Yuri
Franchise Owner

Yuri Best Girl

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2020, 06:49:08 PM »

Might I join?

Is there room for one more

Yes, there's still 2 spots! It's why I have not posted any parts yet.

FC Archive Server Link:
Forneus
Diabolic Creature
Restaurant Legend

Barely demonal.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2020, 06:51:26 PM »

Can I also join? (Hopefully if there's still some spots)

Check my new elimination contest right now!
My Customized Avatars:
CLICK:
During Computerized1052
08.21-09.18: Michael Scott Surprised Face
09.19: Rhett in his Pirate Bash costume
09.20-09-24: A random autumn leaf
09.24-09.30: Zombie Wally
10.01-10.03: Michael Scott as Darryl Philbin
10.03-10.07: Joaquin Phoenix's Joker
10.08-10.20: Tariette, Syracuse and Newark for KCP20 Top 32!
10.21-10.27: Tyrion Lannister
10.28-10.30;11.01-11.03: Sansa Stark
11.04-11.10: Ramsay Bolton

During Forneus
11.23-present: An illustration of Forneus
Special Avatars:
CLICK:
Halloween 2020: Jigsaw
Other accounts:My Important Topics:
My Favorite Quotes Ever:
CLICK:
HOORAY, WHAT A GREAT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, AND THAT ENDING IS SUCH A MASTERPIECE Hooray
oh god Feng run
They speak in ingredients language
Shoutbox Randomness:
CLICK:
Hermes [Nov 02 09:44 PM]:   Computerized is sus
Hades [Nov 02 09:44 PM]:   I like mhm
Hermes [Nov 02 09:44 PM]:   @Hades yes
Hades [Nov 02 09:44 PM]:   mhm is such a fun word
Hermes [Nov 02 09:44 PM]:   There's a gap of 2 hours in Computerized's stats
Hermes [Nov 02 09:44 PM]:   I believe that's when he murdered Noelley.
Computerized1052 [Nov 02 09:45 PM]:   Nope
Computerized1052 [Nov 02 09:45 PM]:   I'm always in online class
Hades [Nov 02 09:45 PM]:   I saw Computerized fake typing in 1000 pages topic
Hades [Nov 02 09:45 PM]:   It's Computerized
Hermes [Nov 02 09:47 PM]:   Perhaps he murdered Noelley via education
Shyuri
Pronounced Shy Yuri
Franchise Owner

Yuri Best Girl

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2020, 07:24:48 PM »

Can I also join? (Hopefully if there's still some spots)

I guess I can add more spots for now. Given people care a lot more about this now lmao

FC Archive Server Link:
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Papa's Replacement

birthday tomorrow!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2020, 11:48:28 AM »

Okay!

Name: Jay Scale
Occupation in Universe: inventor, part-time high school teacher
Personality: Outgoing, witty, good at making plans
Dislikes: Being lied to
Goals: Depends on the situation, really
Additional Notes: he is gay
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 02:37:57 PM by ChurroSalesman25 » Logged

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Hrinx
Clueless
Sundae Master

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2020, 12:30:40 PM »

I'll enter!

Name: Denver Norris
Occupation in universe: Gamer, College dropout
Personality: Dull, greasy, chill
Dislikes: Being told what to do and books
Goals: To become a professional esports player and proving that gaming can be a career.
Additional notes: You can give him a gamer outfit if u wanna just any outfit with a headset and power glove. He does not care about anything much and is like a "whatever" person.

Please vote for my KCP entries!<br />http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/276y26wz277
Shyuri
Pronounced Shy Yuri
Franchise Owner

Yuri Best Girl

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2020, 09:37:34 AM »

That is 5! I'll go ahead now and work on getting a few parts written in due course right now as a result.

If you have expressed interest in sending one and haven't feel free to still do so, otherwise, signs are closed for the time being.

EDIT: I also have worked on the Act/Chapter Log on the second post, and I have created a placeholder link for Part 1 of the Prologue.

FC Archive Server Link:
Shyuri
Pronounced Shy Yuri
Franchise Owner

Yuri Best Girl

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2020, 12:30:41 PM »

Teaser #1 - The Universe Explained

Hello fellow readers! While I have been working on this very fan fiction, I have ended up finding out a few things in the process which made it difficult, which as per my own transparency rules, I will outline.

First off, I had to think of the initial plot line, which luckily, I managed to work on to a basic level, and given I have a baseline to work with for Act 1. My biggest issues entailed thinking of where who fits, and how I can incorporate the 5 Forumer FC's into the story. With this, I also had to incorporate their goals, so like in the case of Denver Norris, I had to find a way to make sure esports teams existed in this universe, which probably was the hardest thing I could end up thinking of, as I had to think of original game names, original gamer nicknames and also original esports team names. Luckily, I am fine with all this and can continue fully with my plans.

While this does focus on the Universe of my FC's, it won't mean every FC I own will be involved in this. I will for sure include my more popular ones alongside ones you may have not seen at all. This is irrelevant apart from those of you who are fans of them.

To explain this Universe, it will be hard. Sure, it is in my own world that I have imagined but the thing is, you guys will be in charge of the fate of this at times. This more or less meaning, you guys can determine which part of the narrative you wish to follow first, or sometimes a major decision in which you guys may want me to take the writing style in. I just want your voices heard during this one, and through polls at certain points, so hopefully that makes sense.

Furthermore, there are goals that will be achieved over time. While they won't be seen happening immediately, it could be that you wait from Act 5 up until Act 12 (which could be in 1-2 years' time), in order for their goal to be reached, but trust me, I will be keeping them in mind and building the character throughout each chapter and act in order to act upon progress towards it. I do not envision everyone's goals (including those of my FC's) to be an easy way of achieving them, but more of a realistic way of "working towards the goal" while keeping track of the main plot.

Finally, if I do manage to work on this enough, I might end up working on side projects related to this, depending on how much of a long-term project I intend this to be - these could be spin-offs or shorts relating to it, or even a version including scenes from Papa Louie Pals. The possibilities are endless, but as of right now, there is a story to be established.

As of right now, however, the plan is to release the first part of the prologue on Wednesday 28th October 2020, with a poll following it, based on the length of a singular part.

That's all, stay tuned for tomorrow's teaser!

FC Archive Server Link:
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.