Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Author Topic: Calling of the Wind [T] - Teaser #3 - Joe Asked me for Proof  (Read 3014 times)
joshua
"But I remember.
Sundae Master

"Why did you leave me?"

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2020, 12:41:13 PM »

this seems really interesting! cant wait!

Off Forum Links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CBread13

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cactusbread13/

Usernames:
Discord: CactusBread13#7172
Aug 5: floor ice cream gives you health
Aug 12: livid dark pit
Sep 30: saiki k doing the whip nae nae
Oct 5: bear spinning
???: s
Nov 3: lion from TLT's My Ordinary Life
Nov 14: Kel, from OR3O's Clover album
Nov 19: Brenda from OR3O's Clover album
Nov 24 George from OR3O's Clover album
Some Info About Me:
My favorite Flipline customers: Rollie, Amy, Mesa,
My favorite gamerias: Papa's Sushiria, Papa's Pastaria, Papa's Scooperia
My favorite color: Pink/Purple
My favorite animal: Flamingo
funne quotes:
Hungry For Deez Nuts
Calm down. Even this has standards. Papa Louie/Roy was originally going to be a pairing.
Remind me to stay away from you  Smiley
Dude Nintendo did not buy flipline
If it was than papa louie will be in smash bros
Quotes from Songs:
"You're nothing but a waste, you should know your place. Just like those demons in my head, it fills my brain." -Help Me by OR3O

"Is there a real me? Pop the champagne." -My Ordinary Life by The Living Tombstone

"The world turned upside down" -Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down from Hamilton

"We'll give the world to you, and you'll blow us all away. Some day~ Some day~." Dear Theodosia from Hamilton
Noelley
Woah, I'm a
Franchise Owner

Look at dis boi. Dis round chubby boi.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2020, 01:58:06 PM »

Woah this was more complicated than I thought it was gonna be. Nevertheless, I'm very excited to see how this will turn out!

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
8/7/20 Teto
8/30/20 Starly
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
Hrinx
Clueless
Sundae Master

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2020, 11:49:33 PM »

Cool!

Please vote for my KCP entries!<br />http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/276y26wz277
Shyuri
Pronounced Shy Yuri
Franchise Owner

Yuri Best Girl

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2020, 04:23:06 PM »

Teaser #2 - Before the Prologue

Good evening dear readers! Today is a delayed teaser, but one I did not intend to be delayed due to some well, internet problems due to DST. Anyway, moving on, this is more or less a character teaser of sorts. As I have stated earlier, this fan fiction is set in my FC universe, but it won't hurt me revealing three FC's together, in this spoiler below. The only thing I will pass through is their appearance, but I am sure you are familiar with them.

Spoiler:

Left to Right, Sophia and Rochelle Hall (sisters) and Himiko Nagano.

Small piece of contextual backstory for Rochelle and Sophia: They lost their parents in a car crash that both of them were involved in as a tragic accident. They were not in the car when this happened, but had witnessed the scene, given it was close to their old home.

Additional Note: This is not Sophia's official outfit for the fan fic, this will be edited soon enough.

Now, for some more reference as to why I'm teasing them specifically is due to the fact there is a planned arc around the three of them. In fact, this is also where I will note that this will be rated T for Teen as a personal disclaimer. Overall, though, I cannot wait to start the arc between the three of them the most, it's actually the motivation behind actually wanting to write this fan fic at first, and it currently is my favorite part of it, especially due to how all three of them grow as characters in the story before and after this.

Aside from this, I would also like to note that I am currently working on finding soundtrack that will fit the fan fic itself at certain moments, possibly finding some background images of sorts to help you possibly visualize the setting or specific encounters. For any images I use, I will credit the source and give you the link to the artist, and as for any music, I will mention the soundtrack, and link the specific track in the footnotes of the specific part.

I also have been asked what happens to this once KCP ends, so I'd like to transparently reveal that it will continue upon me transitioning to semi-activity. It still is a long-term project and it will be updated regularly. Hopefully that helps explain a few things.

Keep an eye out for the Prologue on the 28th of October!

Daily News Streak: 2 Days.
I am currently semi-active. I will still post Calling of the Wind while semi-active and also have returned to my post as the news anchor for this Forum.

Feel free to leave behind a message, though, I definitely will reply to it, even if I am not really around here much. If you want, do feel free to check the spoilers below for ways to get in touch with me too.
FC Archive Server Link:
https://discord.gg/FNncm2xuZB - This is where I post updates and work on all my FC's via the use of my account that I do not use that much anymore.
Hrinx
Clueless
Sundae Master

KCP is here!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2020, 10:32:51 PM »

Cool!

Please vote for my KCP entries!<br />http://www.flipline.com/kcp20/276y26wz277
Shyuri
Pronounced Shy Yuri
Franchise Owner

Yuri Best Girl

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2020, 05:38:27 PM »

Teaser#3 - Joe Asked me for Proof

Thanks, Joe.

Daily News Streak: 2 Days.
I am currently semi-active. I will still post Calling of the Wind while semi-active and also have returned to my post as the news anchor for this Forum.

Feel free to leave behind a message, though, I definitely will reply to it, even if I am not really around here much. If you want, do feel free to check the spoilers below for ways to get in touch with me too.
FC Archive Server Link:
https://discord.gg/FNncm2xuZB - This is where I post updates and work on all my FC's via the use of my account that I do not use that much anymore.
Feng
Goth Girl
Restaurant Legend

man

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2020, 01:31:17 AM »

Hype!

credits to Zuko for the pfp
⛧ Favorite Customers:
Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.