Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: ~Flip's Swanky FC Archive!!~ (Come On In!)  (Read 358 times)
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

Mekhi is ready to travel!

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2020, 02:10:24 PM »

Here's the link to my other topic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=59996.0

Hey, y'all! As you guys know, I've been pretty inactive around here lately, but I'm hoping that will change! I still a have ton of FCs I haven't shared with y'all, so buckle up because I'm ready to share them!

This topic should remained locked. If it's left unlocked, please don't post here, I'm most likely making an update. If it's left completely unlocked, shoot me a personal message and I'll lock it. Thanks!

Update History
Spoiler:

Tournament History
Spoiler:
Phoebe: Winner of Obed Art's Customerpalooza
Mekhi: Runner-up of The Anonymous FC Tournament S2

Enjoy my crappy FCs!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 06:19:21 PM by ~Flip~ » Logged

Long Signature:
Hi, I'm Flip! I am a reality TV freak! I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, and Big Brother!

Have Discord? Friend Me! Flip#8697

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 09:36:34 PM »

Here are some links to my FCs. Click on one if you're interested in learning more!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 10:51:22 AM by ~Flip~ » Logged

Long Signature:
Hi, I'm Flip! I am a reality TV freak! I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, and Big Brother!

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 08:25:45 PM »

January

Februrary

March

April
Hanna: 2nd

May

June

July

August

September

October
Harrison: 3rd

November

December
Amber: 3rd

« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 10:19:40 AM by ~Flip~ » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 08:54:12 PM »

Tastyville

Burgerburgh

Tacodale
Hanna

Calypso Island

Maple Mountain

Starlight City

Frostfield

Portallini

Powder Point
Harrison

Toastwood
Amber

Whiskview

Sakura Bay

Oniontown
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 10:20:25 AM by ~Flip~ » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2020, 09:13:13 PM »

#001: Hanna

Full Name: Hanna Alverez-Romero
Birthday: April 2nd
Nationality: Spanish
Hometown: Tacodale
Height: 5'5
Favorite Holiday: Cinco De Mayo
Favorite Color: Salmon Pink
Loves: Vanilla Scented Candles
Hates: Cheesy Romance Novels
Relationships: Coming Soon!
Bio: Hanna is a compassionate, kind young woman from Tacodale. She currently works as an At-Risk Youth Program Director for kids who need a little bit of guidance in their lives. Growing up poor in the slums of Tacodale was hard on her as a teenager, and she was one of the infamous Black Cherries, an all-female gang known for their crazy, illustrious, yet still very illegal graffiti murals. However, she didn't want to stay a gang member forever, and she didn't, getting into Truffleton U where she earned her degree in Psychology and Counseling. She wanted to put all that hard work to good use, so she started ReachOut, her Program for troubled children. She wants to help other kids avoid gang life and violence, and with ReachOut, she does exactly that. She also has a cat named Bongo who she sometimes brings to work with her and lets the kids play with him. She is currently single, and hopes to find a boyfriend who loves and cares for children as much as she does.

Styles

Beta Styles
Spoiler:

Trivia

~ She placed eighth in The FC Games: Season One
~ Her hair is dyed Blonde, it is naturally Black
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 09:23:57 PM by ~Flip~ » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2020, 09:52:09 PM »

#002: Harrison

Full Name: Harrison King
Birthday: October 3rd
Nationality: American
Hometown: Powder Point
Height: 5'11
Favorite Holiday: Sugerplex Film Fest
Favorite Color: Cornflower Blue
Loves: Listening To Music
Hates: People Who Call Musicals "Plays"
Relationships: Stefan (Twin Brother)
Bio: Harrison is an enthusiastic student at school. He often gets overshadowed by his twin brother Stefan, who recently became popular at their new school in Tastyville. He was sort of a loner at his old school, the friends he did have mostly ignored him, and he could barely call them friends. When he found out his family was moving to Tastyville, it meant he could have a fresh start, maybe make some friends, or even get a girlfriend, and actually enjoy his last two years of high school. When he got to his first school, he auditioned for the musical, as he had always been fascinated with theater and decided to try it out as a way of trying new things. Surprisingly, he got the lead role! After that show he became much more involved in theater and school. He's made many friends and even has a girlfriend now! He enjoys normal high school stuff such as playing video games and going to parties with his friends.

Styles

Beta Styles
Spoiler:

Trivia

~ He is loosley based on me
~ He is a "FlipTok" Star with his brother Stefan

« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 03:15:05 PM by ~Flip~ » Logged

Long Signature:

My Topics
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 10:48:50 AM »

#003: Amber

Full Name: Amber Green
Birthday: December 3rd
Nationality: Jamaican-American
Hometown: Toastwood
Height: 5'10
Favorite Holiday: Mardi Gras
Favorite Color: Dull Purple
Loves: Fancy Hats
Hates: Tortilla Chips
Relationships: N/A
Bio: Amber is a kind-hearted Model from Toastwood. In middle school, she was bullied because of her weight. Every day kids would snicker as she walked down the hallway. Nobody wanted to be her friend. Eventually, she developed social anxiety. It became really hard for her to talk to anybody, and she started to have panic attacks whenever she needed to go speak in public or even just in front of the class. After finishing high school, she moved to Oniontown to start a new life. One day, she was stopped on a street by a famous modeling agent, who asked her if she wanted to become a plus-sized model. In no time, she blew up, she was getting contracts left and right, signed to many different agents. Now not only does she still model, but she recently became a public speaker. Facing her anxiety, she travelled around the Flipverse, speaking to middle school kids about the importance of mental health and bullying.

Styles

Beta Styles
Spoiler:
None Yet!

Trivia

~ She placed 8th in The FC Games 2: Rule The World
~ Her styles used to be switched

Long Signature:

My Topics
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.