Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19   
Print
Author Topic: Club Fizzo 2: Red Alert (Comic Completed!)  (Read 13164 times)
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2021, 11:44:37 AM »

Club Fizzo 2: Red Alert
Chapter 5: Secrets
Part 7

Spoiler:

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2021, 11:50:27 AM »

Spoiler:
Barry got lazered... ouch! But this spy girl being on helping out was a real twist!

I worry for Kirby and Valerie, though.

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2021, 09:00:40 PM »

Spoiler:
Is Barry dead? Shocked

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2021, 09:01:08 PM »

Spoiler:
Is Barry dead? Shocked
Nah he's ok

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2021, 10:07:23 PM »

Club Fizzo 2: Red Alert
Chapter 5: Secrets
Part 8

Spoiler:

(Remember, please keep all spoilers in, well, spoilers)

Positivity Corner:

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

This is a real bop.

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2021, 10:28:45 PM »

Spoiler:
Shocked

Towers
Better Than Papa!

Being a coffee roast isn't so bad.

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2021, 10:33:44 PM »

Spoiler:
Who knew TikTok dancers could be so extreme

Well, I guess I'll need to re-read this sometime to look for clues. Also those Mateo and Amelia scenes are so cute aaa <3

And F for Val and Kirby

I'm already in May 2020, the future is great!
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2021, 11:16:09 PM »

Spoiler:
DOUBLE AGENT'D!

Now I wonder how that Blitz Cola lady is gonna fit into all this...

Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Creameo
Time Traveler
Better Than Papa!

Credit to DaniBifort and Super Boomen :)

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2021, 07:59:16 AM »

Spoiler:
Macy?? Shocked

Hello, I'm Creameo!

Have Discord?:
Send me a friend request!: JK55556#1290 Smiley

Feel free to join the Flipline Studios Wiki Discord server! (https://discord.gg/QBzv985)
Towers
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 13, 2021, 01:51:53 PM »

Spoiler:
Alright, finished re-reading this, so I have 3 theories.

1. Angela and Blitz are related to Navy, this one is the clearest one, but there's no way she isn't related to this anymore.
2. Brad actually isn't a robot. I don't know, I feel like he actually isn't. I'm not buying that car crash story either tbh.
3. Navy is Macy's dad. This one may be a bit of a stretch, but I think it could make sense. That's why Macy didn't want Dante to get close to her house. If he isn't her dad, I feel like he would be related to any person in the environmentalist club, most likely Astrid, basing on body features. If he isn't related to any of them, then I wonder, why would a group of 15-year-old "environmentalists" agree with a man in his 40s to do illegal actions that harm Munchmore?

This just made me more excited for the next chapter because now I have more questions. What's Angela's relation to them? How did the environmentalists meet Navy? Why are they doing this?

And well, my prediction for the next chapter is that Amelia will go with her friends to tell them that Macy is the bad guy. They won't believe her because of how she abandoned them in this chapter, and maybe Macy will try to turn them against Amelia. Fizzo will get canceled on Twitter because of the box with flavor X syrup that was there, and people would be worried about Val and Kirby because they disappeared.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk Sleepy

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Tohru for PNC2021!

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 13, 2021, 02:07:23 PM »

Spoiler:
Alright, finished re-reading this, so I have 3 theories.

1. Angela and Blitz are related to Navy, this one is the clearest one, but there's no way she isn't related to this anymore.
2. Brad actually isn't a robot. I don't know, I feel like he actually isn't. I'm not buying that car crash story either tbh.
3. Navy is Macy's dad. This one may be a bit of a stretch, but I think it could make sense. That's why Macy didn't want Dante to get close to her house. If he isn't her dad, I feel like he would be related to any person in the environmentalist club, most likely Astrid, basing on body features. If he isn't related to any of them, then I wonder, why would a group of 15-year-old "environmentalists" agree with a man in his 40s to do illegal actions that harm Munchmore?

This just made me more excited for the next chapter because now I have more questions. What's Angela's relation to them? How did the environmentalists meet Navy? Why are they doing this?

And well, my prediction for the next chapter is that Amelia will go with her friends to tell them that Macy is the bad guy. They won't believe her because of how she abandoned them in this chapter, and maybe Macy will try to turn them against Amelia. Fizzo will get canceled on Twitter because of the box with flavor X syrup that was there, and people would be worried about Val and Kirby because they disappeared.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk Sleepy
Spoiler:
This is all really interesting! I can't address everything ofc but I'll try to clear up some things.

First, Brad is 100% a cyborg, and the car crash involving him and Angela really did happen. If he wasn't part robot, he wouldn't be able to act as a lie detector in that one part.

And second, I guess it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and say that Macy, Astrid, Kali, and Margot have basically lived with Navy their entire lives and were raised to work as spies. I'll talk more about this in later parts

Positivity Corner:

ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 13, 2021, 02:08:56 PM »

Spoiler:
I just hope Kirby and Valerie survive...

Towers
Better Than Papa!

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2021, 02:20:58 PM »

Spoiler:
This is all really interesting! I can't address everything ofc but I'll try to clear up some things.

First, Brad is 100% a cyborg, and the car crash involving him and Angela really did happen. If he wasn't part robot, he wouldn't be able to act as a lie detector in that one part.

And second, I guess it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and say that Macy, Astrid, Kali, and Margot have basically lived with Navy their entire lives and were raised to work as spies. I'll talk more about this in later parts
Spoiler:
Ok, I guess that means I technically wasn't wrong about Navy being Macy's dad. Now I wonder what happened to the girls' families then. Actually what they did was pretty smart, saying that they were an environmentalist club. Who would suspect them, after all?

About Brad, just nevermind. I thought they had told Dante "Tell a truth", but I forgot that they had never told Angela their names so I guess that's true, Brad is a robot.

Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Kingsley is my father.

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2021, 05:03:13 PM »

Spoiler:
Whoa... Macy!? That was totally unexpected!

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
~Flip~
Resident Reality TV Fan
Papa's Assistant

Mekhi is ready to travel!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 14, 2021, 09:19:38 AM »

Spoiler:
sdkjfkgsjgkSRhjkDJhKSJGkzjfksfgjskgjdskfjsfgkzdsfjg

Long Signature:
Hi, I'm Flip! I am a reality TV freak! I love The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Challenge, and Big Brother!

Have Discord? Friend Me! Flip#8697

My Topics
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.