Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Author Topic: Confusing Character Database  (Read 1313 times)
IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

They came from outer space.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2020, 04:22:01 AM »

Marlene

Hometown: Sakura Bay

Marlene has always been a fan of sea travel. She used to go on many voyages and at some point even worked on a cruise ship. But one day, there was a terrible accident which caused the ship she worked on to sink, and ever since she wasn't strong enough to leave the land. She doesn't want to talk about the details... But she never lost her interest. Right now she's selling various boats and ships to many different sailors and travelers. She enjoys talking with them about their stories on the sea. This is her third year in the business, and she's slowly getting over it. Who knows, maybe she will return to her voyages one day...

I could put something here, but I'm out of ideas, so I'm leaving it with this placeholder text.
IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2020, 04:31:31 AM »

Fred

Hometown: Burgerburgh

Fred is the more hard-working twin of two football players. He and his brother Bart used to play in the same football team in Burgerburgh, being the best players in their team. However, one day a manager from a team from Tastyville came one day and offered them a spot in a more successful career. Fred was too proud of his home that he declined the offer, unlike his brother. Now he trains twice as hard and even aids the coach in the training of the team. He and his twin brother might not seem to have a good relationship, seeing that they argue a lot, but they do. Fred just wants to impress his brother.

I could put something here, but I'm out of ideas, so I'm leaving it with this placeholder text.
IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2020, 04:43:27 AM »

Bart

Hometown: Tastyville

Bart is the more ambitious brother out of the two football-playing twins. He never rejects any offer that could make him more popular, that's why he accepted the offer of a Tastyville football team manager, which meant leaving his brother, Fred, who declined the same offer. They lost touch afterwards and end up arguing a lot once they meet. Their teams sometimes play against each other, which is when they talk the most. But, as they're still brothers, they do not have much rivalry. He likes to play against his brother, and is very impressed that Fred's team has become better thanks to him. He just never has the time to tell him.

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 08:29:41 AM »

Arnold

Hometown: Sakura Bay

Arnold is Aaron's cousin. He used to want to become a marine biologist, but his dream didn't come true. He has no job, but often does task for his cousin for money, especially when he goes into space. When he's not doing them, he's often at parties or visiting his recent friend, Marlene. Arnold likes kiwi, and orders anything kiwi-related when there's a chance.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 09:45:01 AM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2021, 08:32:04 AM »

Dolores

Hometown: Tacodale

Dolores is a secretary from Tacodale as well as Caramel's aunt. She's very strict and doesn't like anything that feels out of place for her. Her attitude comes from the way her mother raised her and for a long time she believed this was the only right way to raise children. That's why, when she adopted Caramel, she was using the same methods, not seeing how she hurts her. Once Caramel left and became a successful scriptwriter, Dolores has realized her mistakes and now does anything to be forgiven.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 09:53:20 AM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2021, 08:48:18 AM »

Susan

Hometown: Tastyville

Susan is a socially awkward girl from Tastyville who always tried to avoid talking at all costs. She kept feeling like anything she says is the worst thing she could say possible. That's why she didn't have many friends apart from her family. However, one day, she watched one of Tristan's concerts on TV, and his songs have made an impact on her. She has decided it was time for a change. She tries to start conversations every now and then, when she feels confident enough, and it seems to work. It doesn't mean she's not worrying about her choice of words though; that's why she looks worried all the time when she's not at home.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 09:57:37 AM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2021, 08:50:34 AM »

Percival

Hometown: Varies

Percival is a son of a rich businesswoman who always dreamt of traveling. He shared his mother's interest and when he inherited the money, first thing he did was packing his bags and left New Pepperton, where he used to live, to see the rest of the world. He pretends to be a cool person, but in reality he's friendly and sometimes slightly cowardly. He doesn't know what he'll do once he runs out of money (and doesn't want to think about it for now), but he's enjoying every new sight.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 10:05:19 AM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2021, 08:56:48 AM »

Maya
I got her from here

Hometown: Coming soon

Can't say much yet. She'll most likely end up being Rosie's friend lol.

Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.