Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Confusing Character Database  (Read 1315 times)
IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

They came from outer space.

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2020, 11:03:42 AM »

Welcome to my character database.

If you're here, that probably means you want to know my characters (or maybe you just clicked here out of boredom, I don't know). Well, here's all the basics you should know about them. And if you want to know more, consider visiting this place.

If for some reason this isn't locked, don't post here. You'll ruin it, and I'll be sad.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 03:21:34 AM by ImConfused » Logged

I could put something here, but I'm out of ideas, so I'm leaving it with this placeholder text.
IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 11:57:13 AM »

• Cas
  • Neige
  • Tristan
  • Lucy Anne
  • Aaron
  • Caramel
  • Derek Tacktiv
  • Lana
  • Rosie
  • Pit
  • Randy
  • Marlene
  • Fred
  • Bart
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 04:43:49 AM by ImConfused » Logged

I could put something here, but I'm out of ideas, so I'm leaving it with this placeholder text.
IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 08:47:28 AM »

Who knows when I'm going to need a free post like this here.

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 08:48:05 AM »

I'll take two, just in case.

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 10:55:15 AM »

Cas
from Seize the Stars

Hometown: Oniontown

Cas is a programmer living in Oniontown. He started learning the subject ever since he was a child, when he started wondering how computers were able to do everything they can. His dedication caused him to be more of a lone wolf though. He didn't use to socialize much until Neige moved in the neighborhood and decided to be his friend. That friendship ended up with him starting a bet where he was meant to become famous in a month. During that bet he met Tristan, who decided to help him. As a result, Cas helped him discover his musical skills and now works additionally as a manager for his duo. He also has a doppelganger he occasionally hires for doing things for him.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 11:03:33 AM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2020, 11:07:14 AM »

Neige
from Seize the Stars

Neige is a friendly and energetic person raised in Frostfield, where she developped her strong liking towards Winter and anything cold. However, she left in order to meet new people and moved to Oniontown. There she met Lucy Anne, one of her best friends. She also managed to befriend Cas after moving to his neighborhood, because she noticed he seemed fairly lonely and felt like doing something with it. She's especially trying to get him to open up a bit and this is why she sometimes forces (yes, forces) him to go to some places with her. When she's not busy doing anything else, she likes to collect trading cards of any kind. She has made quite a collection already.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 10:03:18 AM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2020, 11:12:24 AM »

Tristan
from Seize the Stars

Tristan had a tough childhood, being bullied at school. Being rather sensitive, he believed the world was a bad place. However, he was determined to do anything to help anybody in any way he could. The only problem was his low self-esteem making him believe there was no such opportunity. That however changed when he met Cas. Thanks to him, he discovered his powerful voice. His musical skills don't end there though; Tristan has been learning how to play guitar, too. He just though he would be laughed at, until he tried doing it for an audience. Since that, he started his career with Lucy Anne after meeting her in Oniontown. He decided to stay there because for once he felt liked. Now he's become more optimistic and dedicated himself for fundraising concerts to change the world for better.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 10:57:23 AM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2020, 11:39:59 AM »

Lucy Anne
from Seize the Stars

Lucy Anne comes from a rich family, and her parents made sure she had a good education. She took up many subjects, but her favorites ended up being French language and piano. She didn't feel right in her home though, often feeling ignored, which led to her believing she was boring. She was also curious how it would be to live a "normal" life, without much money. That's why she decided to move out. She found a job at a bookstore in Oniontown and rented a house there. At the beggining it was quite hard for her, because of her occasional bursts of anger, but started to try to control them after meeting Neige, whom she found interesting. After that, she started to enjoy it. When Tristan came to the city, she was amazed by his skills. They realized that they both like music and thus they started a duo. She doesn't do it for money, of course, but for raising her self-esteem and doing something good for the world.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 06:32:07 AM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2020, 11:42:43 AM »

Aaron
from Seize the Stars

Hometown: Starlight City

Aaron has gotten very far, becoming an astronaut. However, his ambition made him rather unlikable for people he doesn't know. Back in his school days, he was very liked and popular, however after getting an after-school job offer in a space exploration center made him quite arrogant which caused him to lose his popularity, not even realizing why. He's been mostly talking with colleagues and his cousin, who was aware of his problem. Now he finally understands that and tries to be nicer to people... with mixed results.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 12:28:45 PM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2020, 11:44:33 AM »

Caramel
from Seize the Stars

Hometown: Tacodale

After losing her parents, Cara had to live with her strict aunt. She was strongly against her very limiting rules, and that's why she relied on her imagination to stay strong. She kept writing down everything she came up with and one day, she showed some of her stories. She quickly gained attention and became an independent scriptwriter for movies. She named herself "Caramel" because she liked the sound of it. She eventually made enough money to start her own movie studio. Caramel tends to act selfishly, but she does feel sorry for anything she does once she realizes it was wrong. She also often acts weird in front of strangers, because she doesn't want to be reminded of her aunt.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 04:02:25 AM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2020, 11:45:48 AM »

Derek Tacktiv
from Seize the Stars

Hometown: Toastwood

Derek is a son of a successful businessman, who taught him everything he needed in order to make profit. He appreciates everything he learned from him and added to it with his optimistic personality. He founded Tacktiffic Furniture, a company meant to push the industry forward to a more environment-friendly approach while retaining their comfort. He is very eager to help anybody who helped him at some point, which is why he decided his company's motto to be "Never forget the good others do to you". He's very often seen wearing his signature coat in order to avoid too much recognition.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 02:25:37 AM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2020, 01:09:51 AM »

Lana
Adopted from this user

Hometown: Starlight City

During the day, Lana works for a big company located in Starlight City. But during the night, she enjoys taking walks in the city. That's when she feels the best. She likes looking at neon signs and go shopping in various stores that are open at that time. Apart from that, she likes to sketch places she likes the most, even though she isn't that good at it. Lana likes classical music.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 03:18:40 AM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2020, 01:29:45 AM »

Rosie
Adopted from this user

Hometown: Frostfield

Rosie is a daughter of a successful pastry chef. However, as much as she was a fan of tasting her mother's creations, she never liked making her own. She prefers voluntary work over creating pastries, that's why she's often seen during fundraising events, trying to convince people to donate. She occasionally takes on side jobs to support her mother and try to get a house on her own.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 09:54:13 AM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2020, 01:55:51 AM »

Pit
Adopted from this user

Hometown: Whiskview

Pit is a student and a fan of baseball. He always goes to matches whenever possible and watches any match that's on TV. He's considering becoming a baseball player or a baseball coach, but he's not sure if he'd like it, so he also thinks of working in the touristic branch. This came to his mind because he sometimes goes to Toastwood to meet his aunt and uncle who live there and always have interesting stories about that place he likes to listen to. Pit doesn't like crowds, because it reminds him of one time he was stuck in a broken elevator with other people. That's why he always sits far from others during matches.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 10:36:15 AM by ImConfused » Logged

IHaveReturned.
I'm confused.
Papa's Assistant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2020, 10:39:51 AM »

Randy

Hometown: Powder Point

Randy is normally a chill person, but he gets more than serious when he gets to drive a racing car. He enjoys joining any race he can just for fun. He even visited Sakura Bay to take part in Sakura Drift, a competition occasionally held there. He was really amazed by the place, and that's why he decided to buy his sushi necklace. He didn't win the competition, but he doesn't mind. He had a great time just being there, and getting to know the place.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 01:58:07 AM by ImConfused » Logged

Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.