Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Tastyville TV: A Look Back at 2020!  (Read 1676 times)
KylesRandomContent
Unfunny Content Creator
Papa's Replacement

*screams in chorus kid*

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2020, 09:03:29 AM »

Last year, I made a short comic about Matt and Tony interviewing customers for their thoughts on 2019 (I won't be linking it though since it's really cringe), so I thought I'd make one for this year. I don't know if I'll be able to finish it before the end of the year, but I'll try my best. Let me know what you think of this, and if you want to see more stuff like it.

Check out my new Mocharia comic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70725.0

KylesRandomContent #3493
Towers
Better Than Papa!

Being a coffee roast isn't so bad.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 09:06:09 AM »

oh nice

not Tomato Boy Roll Eyes

I'm already in May 2020, the future is great!
Elleon
The Greeter
Restaurant Star

I can't think of anything to put here...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 09:06:34 AM »

Yes, tomato boi

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
10/7/20 Teto
10/30/20 Starly
12/1/20 Holiday Starly
12/8/20 Holiday Mocha Starly
12/26/20 New Year's Starly
1/2/21 Black Rock Scooter
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
She/her
RedeyeRoadRage
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 09:07:46 AM »

tomato boy lookin' kinda hot tho Embarrassed

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
StageDeano
2020 2nd most improved
Restaurant Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 09:08:56 AM »

The tomato boi

My Bakeria (Closed for a long time):<br />http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69257.0
funny forum and shoutbox quotes:
Why are you here then Wink
Abril y Uriel [Jan 19 08:35 PM]:   who was... Bored <br />Voytal [Jan 19 12:35 PM]:   stan loona
Tamatim
Arabic Tomato
Better Than Papa!

Hmm... Mocharia?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2020, 09:25:21 AM »

me

Noice Laugh

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hi Smiley
Have a nice day!

You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.
Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A
Lapis_Lacooli
Barely qualified to be a
Restaurant Master

Bueno

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 10:24:12 AM »

Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2020, 10:26:47 AM »

tomato boi, how cute

~ Hello! I am Sprint! I go by he/him, thanks. ~

My favorite Forum/Shoutbox quotes:
oh god Feng run
They speak in ingredients language
Sheres believes that artificial flavors and sweeteners can be harmful.
No [Mar 12 11:06 PM]:   I don't even know how to introduce myself like this but my first thought was to start singing Meghan Trainor's "NO" and I knew I would regret that, so...
Towers
Better Than Papa!

Being a coffee roast isn't so bad.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2020, 10:36:26 AM »

Literally lmao

I'm already in May 2020, the future is great!
ChurroSalesman25
Comic Creator
Restaurant Legend

[distorted bruh sound effect] - he/him

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2020, 03:00:47 PM »

Tomato Boy lookin fresh

Freeform Movement inc. (the comic!)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67650.0
We've got an FC Q&A, too! Why not send some asks?
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=68614.0
Freeform Movement FC archive/gallery: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=67799.0
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2020, 03:02:41 PM »

Looks cool so far! Smiley

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand. (Isaiah 41:10, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
KylesRandomContent
Unfunny Content Creator
Papa's Replacement

*screams in chorus kid*

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2020, 03:55:19 PM »

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone! Luckily, I didn't have much homework today, so I was able to finish this page today, but I can't promise I'll be able to post everyday like I did with my hand-drawn comics (these ones take way longer to make). Speaking of which, this page is kind of a reference to all the crazy stuff that happened in my previous comics this year.

Hard to believe I made all this random crap in the span of one year...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 06:05:38 PM by KylesRandomContent » Logged

Check out my new Mocharia comic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70725.0

KylesRandomContent #3493
Elleon
The Greeter
Restaurant Star

I can't think of anything to put here...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2020, 03:56:11 PM »

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone! Luckily, I didn't have much homework today, so I was able to finish this page today, but I can't promise I'll be able to post everyday like I did with my hand-drawn comics (these ones take way longer to make). Speaking of which, this page is kind of a reference to all the crazy stuff that happened in my previous comics this year.

Hard to believe I made all this random crap in the span of one year...

Wonder who the next person is

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
10/7/20 Teto
10/30/20 Starly
12/1/20 Holiday Starly
12/8/20 Holiday Mocha Starly
12/26/20 New Year's Starly
1/2/21 Black Rock Scooter
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
She/her
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2020, 03:56:28 PM »

Great, this actually got me to like Greg a little more!

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand. (Isaiah 41:10, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
RedeyeRoadRage
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2020, 03:57:33 PM »

Nice!

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.