Pages: [1] 2 3 4   
Print
Author Topic: ^Marrxls FC Archive!^  (Read 3092 times)
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2020, 10:28:17 PM »

Welcome!
This is the Archive of my FC’s!
Note that this will be locked, PLEASE DONT COMMENT WHEN UNLOCKED I WILL BE MEGA SAD IF YOU DO

FC Topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70118.0

« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 12:10:13 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

looks like you found me! hewo! :3
I’m mostly known for insta/twitter ~ he/him
quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 10:28:59 PM »

//FC LINKS//
These are the FC records, click on them and you’ll be instantly teleported to their profile!
!!not up to date!!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 03:48:57 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 10:43:49 PM »

Credit goes to Synth for original idea!
Hey! So I’ll post all of the unofficial FC’s here. some may come in the near future, some may not
~

1) Jonathon // 2) Kimberly // 3) Chloe

4) Marilynn // 5) Daniel // 6) Mackenzie

7) Frida
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 09:22:30 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2020, 10:54:28 PM »

Credits to the original person who made this
Hey! This is where I’ll put the pronouns of my pals, so you can understand them a bit more!

He/Him
Marel
Miles
Liam
Kenny
Genesis
Harvard
Spiro
Colorado
Stanford
Frankson
Rodolfo
Fenton
Urban

She/Her
Cherlyn
Thebe
Jocelyn
Ariella
Serenity
Baker
Nea
Lupita
Annalee
Danika
Averlien
Anita
Vannaleigh
Lyla
Angelique
Vinette
Rheia
Claira
Allthora
Melody

He/They
Sora

She/They
Tedessa
Vinette

They/Them
Tedessa
Sora
Ahriman

Others (neopronouns, gender inclusive, etc)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 03:07:13 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2020, 10:54:49 PM »

Reserve

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2020, 11:14:56 PM »

FC #001 ~ Marel!

Full name: Marel Artson
Birthday: January 12
Significant Other: Rheia
Relationships: Spiro (Best-Friend), Kimberly (Mother), Jonathon (Father), Chloe (Little Sister), Marilynn (Youngest Sister), Unnamed Aunt, Unnamed Uncle, Rheia (Girlfriend)
Sexuality: Straight
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Nationality: Canadian
Favourite holiday: All
Favourite Colour: YInMn blue
Loves: Caramel
Hates: Seeweed
Bio: Marel is an optimistic, laid back but helpful boy who is currently attending a local college with his closest and best friend, Spiro who has been friends since their elementary years. During the day he attends his normal classes but then after school he likes to bake sweet goods and sells them, he really enjoys baking and so that he wants to show his creations to others too. He currently has 2 younger sisters named Chloe and Marlinn which makes him the eldest kid, they’re currently living with their mother back in his hometown Burgerburgh. Back when he was young he always was very anxious and felt worried about everything where that he was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, fortunately he has recovered well when he reached his High School years as a sophomore. Although he was kind of a social kid who doesn’t usually have enemies he is mortal enemies with a person names Malik, although he has a stupid phobia Astrophobia they didn’t have a great childhood together at all. I would word it as “rough” and “with many twists” I would say for myself. But besides what he hates one thing he absolutely adores is Caramel. He would order it as a topic for let’s say... nearly all of desserts from ice cream to even mocha drinks. Marel’s craving for Caramel is at the “probably addicted but also not” stage so he’s trying to warren it down but he still loves the taste. Marel does have a significant other too, that other is Rheia. They have been dating for a while and that they’re both satisfied with their relationship status and that they can’t see theirselves ending very soon.

Trivia!
- It’s quite a long story on why I make this my main fc or referring him to me.

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 09:28:46 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2020, 02:13:20 PM »

FC #002 ~ Miles!

Full name: Miles Robertson
Birthday: June 7
Significant Other: Nobody
Relationships: Unnamed Mother, Unnamed Father
Sexuality: Asexual
Hometown: Frostfield
Nationality: Britain
Favourite holiday: Christmas
Favourite Colour: Dark Rose
Loves: Apples
Hates: Lobster
Bio: Miles J. Robertson was born and raised in the coldest part of Frostfield, it’s so cold that summer doesn’t even reach that area at all. Snow barely melts which proves its coldness. He mostly spent his young life inside playing or reading or rarely outside building forts. During a winter when he’s mostly forced inside in 5th grade he started to get into chemistry, and during a Christmas his parents have given him a chemistry set that he always used everyday after school. He even brought it to school to show the teachers and to even use it during recess or lunch break. Sadly he lost it one day when he returned from school, until he found out that his dad sold it because they were needing for money as a huge snow storm was coming up and that they were laid off their jobs a few weeks early, as if they were in need of money. He was sad, but then when the snow was shovelled away he went to a local pawn shop and bought a new one with the allowance he has gathered over the years which was supposed to be towards his high school tuition. He knew that he needed money so he started shovelling people’s driveways for cash, by the end of his Jr High years he had enough money to pay. Currently he is in his Junior Year being a Chemistry and English Literature student who has very high grades, and that he has no signs of him failing a semester. One thing that Miles love besides Chemistry is that he really enjoys eating apples a lot, he had lots of favourite flavours but the his most favourited is Granny Smith and Arkansas Black He hopes to live in a cottage far away from his town next to an apple tree. Miles as also came out as an Asexual, although his father did support his decision his mother didn’t take it personally and was crying in tears saying that why he would choose to stay a loner. It was a rough time but his dad was there to confront him.

Trivia!
- Miles is the only pal not made by me, nor was adopted
- He was created by my sister

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 06:23:28 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 03:20:53 PM »

Fc #003 - Cherlyn!

Full name: Cherlyn Tashenaki
Birthday: June 4
Significant Other: Spiro
Relationships: Spiro (Boyfriend)
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Nationality: Japanese
Favourite holiday: Lucky Lucky Matsuri
Favourite Colour: Apricot
Loves: Sushi
Hates: Record Delays
Bio: For a total of 6 years, Cherlyn has been singing Hip Hop, Rapping many songs and producing a EDM music for other song artists. She currently has over 9M followers in Flipstagram and has released 3 albums and 23 singles which made her have a lot of streamers on lots of music platforms, so basically her name is pretty much came a household name. But when she’s done her hard work she goes home and does the things she enjoys like playing video games or sketch and doodle all over text books note that she can be kid-like sometimes. Although her net wealth was reach and that she was very wealthy, She never personally enjoyed the glamorous life. She does live in a average one story house in a quiet neighbourhood. She does the average thinks like do groceries, wash dishes yeah you know at this point she just acts like a normal human being. She has also confessed her love towards Spiro, it all started when they both met at a cafe and that they became friends until further on that Cherlyn fell in love with him, and they have been loving each other ever since then.

Trivia!
- She’s one of my “famous” FC’s
- She was entered in Runaway All Stars 3 on Instagram, she was eliminated by Lizzy (Blossom)

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 06:47:28 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2020, 08:37:01 PM »

FC #004 ~ Liam!

Full name: Liam Nakamura
Birthday: May 2
Significant Other: N/A
Relationships: Unnamed Father
Sexuality: Questioning
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Nationality: Japanese
Favourite holiday: Lunar New Year
Favourite Colour: Blossom Pink
Loves: Old Japanese Literature
Hates: Electronic Music
Bio: Liam was always into the family culture, he worships the Shinto religion as it goes back to his family’s past. He was born and raised in a small dojo in Sakura Bay where he was raised by his father, sadly his mother died when he was 6 because of tonsil cancer. He was 7 when he already started to go into the family tradition. When he was in high school he started to get into Ancient and Old Japanese literature and books and that he would go to the library to pick up a few books to read every day, he even took Literature and Japanese Language Art classes for a couple of semesters. When Liam graduated he moved to a cherry blossom forest to live in a small cabin and that he started to paint for a bit, until 3 years later he started to partake in poetry and literature. So far he has sold 5 million copies of his books and that his poets are an iconic saying across his region, he hopes to move around the world one day soon so that he can continue his legacy and to show it to upcoming generations and beyond.

Trivia!

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 06:23:56 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2020, 11:19:47 PM »

FC #005 ~ Thebe!

Full name: Thebe De Noja
Birthday: September 7
Relationships: Unnamed Foster Mother, Kenny (Enemie)
Sexuality: Questioning
Hometown: Tastyville
Nationality: Korean
Favourite Colour: Hot Pink
Loves: Funk Music
Hates: Vegetable Soup
Bio: Thebe is a sassy and rebellious student at Tastyville High, overall she’s one of the popular kids at her school. But she usually is an A/B+ student and usually does her work well, but that doesn’t stop her from being a baddie. Thebe was raised by a foster 20 year old when she was born because her parents couldn’t take care of a baby, later on she soon became her parent. Thebe was treated kindly and was raised well but started to become to act like a teen when she was 11, mostly because she was picking up teen TV shows and 80s dramas and teen comedy. Usually she wouldn’t take things seriously such as Halloween or any spooky things, she takes everything care free unless it’s family issues. Thebe has a huge mortal rivalry on Kenny, back when she was still in high school  Kenny accidentally thought Thebe was around his age where he asked her out. By total disgust she yelled no and told her that she was 17 and ran away. After the situation she stayed hidden for a month untill stepping back out, but she made revenge and started to verbal and to cyber bully him.

Trivia!
- He was entered in Danil’s Halloween Customerpalooza, she won first place
- She was the first pal to win a forum contest

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 04:01:23 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2020, 03:29:56 PM »

FC #006 ~ Kenny!

Full name: Kenny R. Greenway
Birthday: June 9
Relationships: Unnamed Father, Unnamed Mother, Thebe (Enemy)
Hometown: Frostfield
Nationality: Ugandian
Favourite holiday: Mardi Gras
Favourite Colour: Midnight Purple
Loves: Pink Lemonade
Hates: Thebe
Bio: Kenny R. Greenway (or only referred to as Kenny) is a 27-year-old employee who works at Playbox, a company that builds video games and consoles. He works at coding video games or to fix consoles or to repair discs that have been returned to by customers. He has became the employee of the month many times fo this hard work which was surprising for him because he just joined 2 years ago. Often besides his jobs he likes watching FlipTube videos, meditation and rock climbing in his spare time. But the one thing that he adores the most is Pink Lemonade because of how the taste of it makes him “cheerful”. He is a brave and generous person that always happy to lend a hand but can also can be a bit snoozy and annoying at a few pair rare times. Little backstory and background of himself is that Kenny is Muslim who defines himself as straight. He has a post-graduate degree in computing and English Language Arts. Not to mention that he has a huge phobia of the dark because he worries that he’s not alone in the dark or that it will give him “bad luck”, he was very superstitious as a kid which continued till he was enrolled to middle school. He lived with his mother and father in Frostfield where his mother left when he was only 3. Kenny also is mortal enemies with Thebe, knowing because he was constantly bullied by her and that she would tease him in front of everyone. Because 3 years ago Kenny had a crush on Thebe and asked her out, but he accidentally forgot that she was only 17. Thebe ran away and Kenny never saw her for a month until she started to bully him. He deeply regrets the situation.

Trivia!
-

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 04:03:35 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2020, 04:58:33 PM »

FC #007 ~ Genesis!

Full name: Genesis Lawyer
Birthday: December 8
Relationships: N/A
Hometown: Toastwood
Nationality: French
Favourite Colour: Peachy Red
Loves: Water Colours
Hates: Smears
Bio: As a kid in elementary school. Genesis was always a daydreaming and a mind wandering kid. He would look out of windows and zone out during classes where the teachers didn’t appreciate him listening to them. He was very laid back in home and that he was a dreamy, snoozy and a soothing kid who didn’t enjoy dancing or disco. Teachers would constantly tell him to “leave dreamland” or basically telling him to wake up because of course he would dose off. The only time he felt energized is at art class, because that’s when he unleashes all his creativity When he graduated high school he immediately became an artist who opened a little shop to sell his creations. But then a few years later he gets an offering which was a job at his old school, which one of the positions available was the Artists Job and I kid you not in a matter of seconds he took an interview for that position. And he was hired right on the spot. He is currently happy with his positions, it could be hard to run 2 things but he said that it wasn’t a regret

Trivia!
-

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 09:39:07 PM by ^Poseidon^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2020, 03:17:48 PM »

FC #008 ~ Harvard!

Full name: Harvard Bruno
Birthday: August 2
Significant Other: Unnamed Boyfriend
Relationships: Unnamed Mother, Unnamed Father, Unnamed Older Brother
Sexuality: Gay
Hometown: Unnamed Village
Nationality: Croatian
Favourite Colour: Dark Turquoise
Loves: Anything but Math and History
Hates: Math and History
Bio: Harvard grew up in a small village just meters away from Burgerburgh, he was a hard working kid who always lended a hand around town. Since there wasn’t many people living in his village it was very easy for him. But then he was enrolled to a school in a nearby town known as Burgerburgh, he wasn’t happy but he had to just face with it. He mildly disliked math and History through his years and every often he would completely go rebellious in those 2 classes, yeah he did get yelled at a lot but he never seemed to care. But in literally any other subjects he was a nice kid, he’d lend hands to students stuck in questions, always handed in assignments, and even always participated in activities. People don’t know why he’d hate the 2 classes and not the other ones, not even I can tell why.. guess it’s just a him secret. He had also had something that he wanted to confess, which was his gay relationships with another boy in his class. He was always afraid to confess his love and would just hold back. He hasn’t confessed his love but he hopes to do so before the summer break.

Trivia!
-

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 11:04:07 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2020, 09:49:08 PM »

FC #009 ~ Jocelyn!

Full name: Jocelyn Ruthenburg
Birthday: January 3
Relationships: Unnamed Mother, Unnamed Father (deceased)
Hometown: Portallini
Nationality: Kenyan
Favourite holiday: Lucky Lucky Matsuri
Favourite Colour: Yellow
Loves: Stuffed Toys
Hates: Deceased People
Bio: Jocelyn was born and raised in the busiest part of Portallini, she had a confident and playful personality growing up and that she still does. Growing up Jocelyn had always loved stuffed toys when she was a kid, she bought home many and that she gave equal love to all of them. And would you believe after realizing that she still loved them as an adult she decided to do the one choice and to be a saleswoman for stuffed toys. She has a little store next to her childhood neighborhood where she still leaves with her mother Back when she was a kid she was planning to become a news reporter and a sailor. But it then changed when her dad passed away due to a horrible mess up in chemotherapy and that her mother decided to give his collection of stuffed animals to her. Her dad also used to collect stuffed toys and that he kept a box next to his bed, he made a promise when he was diagnosed with cancer that if he died he told his wife to give the collection to Jocelyn. She still has them displayed in her room for memories of her child self and a memorial for her dad.

Trivia!
-

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 02:30:10 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2020, 10:08:25 PM »

FC #010 ~ Spiro!

Full name: Spiro Blanc
Birthday: June 6
Significant Other: Cherlyn
Relationships: Marel (Best-Friend), Cherlyn (Girlfriend)
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Nationality: Albanian
Favourite holiday: Summer Luau
Favourite Colour: Grey
Loves: Plumberries
Hates: Nothing (for noW)
Bio: Spiro is a wild party animal but also a helpful and a guy who can lend a hand who is currently attending college with his closest friend Marel. They moved to Tacodale together and started their own journey but they still have a great and wonderful bond, although Spiro does have a tradition of coming to Marels house on holidays like Halloween and Christmas and would usually blast music when he’s sleeping. But besides the Marel and Spiro shenanigans he also enjoys eating Plumberies and would eat some on a daily basis, no I kid you not he does trust me. He even has a Plumberry garden in his backyard so he can just get some whenever he wants, but he would usually buy some through stores during winter or when the seeds fail to grow. He his also dating Cherlyn, Spiro met Cherlyn at a local cafe where Spiro asked for a autograph. They then talked for a while and became close people until Cherlyn finally confessed her love and that Spiro was shocked, he then took his bravery and accepted it.

Trivia!
-

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 11:16:02 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.