Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   
Print
Author Topic: ^Marrxls FC Archive!^  (Read 3106 times)
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2020, 01:07:57 PM »

FC #011 ~ Ariella!

Full name: Ariella Ray
Birthday: May 3
Significant Other: Averlien
Relationships: Unnamed Foster Mother, Averlien (Girlfriend), Annalee (Co-Worker)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Hometown: Oniontown
Nationality: Britain / Part Hebrew
Favourite holiday: Christmas
Favourite Colour: Rosey Pink
Loves: Minimalist Aesthetics
Hates: Rough Fabrics
Bio: Ariella is a young but probably one of the popular models across Oniontown and possibly beyond. Ariella was born in the outskirts of Oniontown where she was found in a foster care 2 days after birth, that was also where she grew up for the rest of her life. During her childhood she started to develop a hobby of fashion and that she was really into Vogue when she was only 14. When she was 16 she signed up to be the schools photographer and that she even made a few self portrait photos that went up to the schools blog. She was well known and that she gained popularity in school but some people would bully her a lot. When she was 17 she dropped out of school and began her career, which I tell you it wasn’t a regret for her. Her photo shoots where outstanding and that word came out of her pretty quickly. A few months later she was even invited to model in Vogue, one of her biggest dreams. Currently she is modelling with her partner Annalee where they are both happy about their cares and hope to see what happens in the future.

Trivia!
-

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 06:41:41 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

looks like you found me! hewo! :3
I’m mostly known for insta/twitter ~ he/him
quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2020, 07:40:04 PM »

FC #012 ~ Serenity!

Full name: Serenity Dustyn
Birthday: August 8
Significant Other: N/A
Relationships: Unnamed Foster Father, Unnamed Mother (deceased), Santigo (friend)
Sexuality: Straight
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Nationality: Russian
Favourite holiday: Mardi Gras
Favourite Colour: Alpine
Loves: Disco
Hates: Classical Music
Bio: Serenity (known as Dust Cannonball) is a aggressive but also cheerful woman who is currently a known wrestler, she won lots of rounds but always nearly comes up as the runner up because of another wrestler know as Santigo. She doesn’t seem to bother about it much because her and Santigo are very close friends and that they usually hang out after every match. When she was growing up in Sakura bay with her Foster Father and mother she was always watching competitive sports like aggressive wrestling, boxing and even competitive eating. She was a A+ student on any physical activity in class and even signed up for Taekwondo and Martial Art classes twice. When she isn’t wrestling tho she would work as a party host as she loved to do DJ. Before she became a wrestler she wanted to do music for a few years, but the after a while she became a DJ for a high school party. And then she ended up as a host for many party’s from graduations to school dances. But then one day she decided to stop all her activities for a year as of the heartbreaking news she received when she was 28. A call was made and said that her mother was terribly injured in a accident, only for her to pass away 3 months later. Every now and then she still thinks about her mother and that she hopes to see her fame from above.

Trivia!
-

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 04:41:05 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2020, 05:31:14 PM »

FC #013 ~ Baker!

Full name: Baker Themastro
Birthday: December 8
Relationships: N/A
Hometown: Maple Mountain
Nationality: French / Canadian
Favourite Colour: Albescent White
Loves: Bonbons
Hates: Sandals
Bio: Baker’s occupation should be pretty obvious and self-explained already, she is a local Baker and a proud and delightful owner of a 2 story sweets store near the outskirts of Maple Mountain. On the first floor is where she would sell her sweets like donuts, bonbons, maple cookies and anything else. The 2nd floor is er small apartment where she lives after a whole day of working and baking, she is happy with her current business and hopes to become a huge success one day but she’s currently becoming one. Out of all the things she baked she enjoyed making bonbons and cake pops, sometimes she would bake some for herself or even take some out of shelves to sneakily have some for herself. But since she keeps eating like that she goes to the gym and tries to exercise daily, she’s mostly a yoga and acrobatics person when it comes to physical activity.

Trivia!
-

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 10:11:44 AM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2021, 07:47:45 PM »

FC #021 ~ Nea!

Full name: Nea Sherbeto
Birthday: July 18
Significant Other: Yemma
Relationships: Yemma (Girlfriend)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Nationality: Ukrainian
Favourite holiday: Gondola 500
Favourite Colour: Quill Gray
Loves: Ice Cream
Hates: Losing
Bio: Nea is a competitive and sharp woman who works at the Bowling Baron in her hometown Burgerburgh. Back in her middle school years she was a Bowling Champion and Master, every field trip, birthday or competition she will win every round as it was impossible to beat her. And after a while she decided to lay off bowling and... decided to work at the place. She usually delivers snacks or cleans the bowling balls but when it’s her break time or day off she would play with the other employees, and yeah she nearly always won (as she works with other professional bowling ball players) but they still have a good time. Nea also has a huge craving of Ice Cream, she likes a variety of flavours from Caramel Swirl to Neapolitan. She will usually go to the gym twice a week since y’know, ice cream is unhealthy which is why she will sometimes choose sugarless. Nea is currently dating Yemma as she is Lesbian, they met in Powder Point where they had a terrible fight but at the end Yemma confessed her love as she had a crush on her in the months after their apology.

Trivia!
- Her birthday is on National Ice Cream Day because yeah
- She was adopted by Eclipse

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 05:04:17 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2021, 03:13:54 PM »

FC #015 ~ Lupita!

Full name: Lupita Star
Birthday: August 2
Relationships: Unnamed Mother
Hometown: The Farm
Nationality: Swedish
Favourite holiday: Summer Luau
Favourite Colour: Aqua Blue
Loves: Lemonade
Hates: Crowded Areas
Bio: Lupita is a soothing banjo player in Portallini who usually stops by the farm’s village to play the banjo. She grew up out of town in a farm, the closest town she was near is Portallini and a small village near her farm house. She had a chill mother who usually slacks but also try’s to take care of Lupita. Lupita usually watches TV a lot and that she was always into Balthazar who usually plays the banjo and the mandolin, and one day when she saved up her allowance money she went to the farmers market and bought a banjo so that she can play in her room. When she grew up she attended high school in Portallini and that when she graduated she decided to live with her mother to take care of her since she was becoming old. To earn money, she plays the banjo at the small village near her farm and that she would come home with enough to buy groceries and to play the bills. One th8ng Lupita would buy is Lemonade since she was a huge fan of it, she even hopes to buy a lemon tree seed to that she can make fresh lemonade.

Trivia!
- Lupita was a challenge pal, where to use the skirt, the shoes, and a yellow hat

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 05:06:51 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2021, 07:47:14 PM »

FC #016 ~ Annalee!

Full name: Annalee Edmund
Birthday: May 18
Significant Other: Kees (married)
Relationships: Kees (Husband), Ariella (Co-worker)
Hometown: Tastyville
Nationality: Norwegian
Favourite holiday: Halloween
Favourite Colour: Cherry Pink
Loves: Fashion
Hates: Unbalanced Colours
Bio: Annalee always was into fashion growing up, she would always read Vogue magazines and always go clothes shopping. She even signed up for auditions for a Fashion Flambé commercial when she was 16, and well she made it in. After a while after graduation she started a fashion blog which gained a lot of followers quickly, soon then her outfits started to spread a lot. But then she was invited to shoot in “Vogue” with Ariella, she squealed with delight and accepted the invite in a matter of seconds. After that she became a role model in fasion and that she is cremated with Ariella. They’re both happy about their careers. Annalee is also married and is the proud wife with Kees, they married in Portallini and took their Honeymoon to Calypso Island where’d they stayed for a week.

Trivia!
- Annalee was competing in The Sugar Daughter Season 3, she reached the final 5 and got 4th overall

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 07:44:47 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2021, 01:15:14 AM »

FC #017 ~ Danika!

Full name: Danika Welcher
Birthday: October 31
Relationships: Allthora (best friend)
Hometown: Sakura Bay
Nationality: Portuguese
Favourite holiday: Halloween
Favourite Colour: Light Dusty Rose
Loves: Literature
Hates: Disco
Bio: Danika is a gentle and a dependable woman who is into classical/ancient literature and dramatic arts. She grew up in a very cloudy area of Sakura Bay where it was always dark or rainy, so she spent most of her life indoors. During that time she got into writing and classical fairy tales, she will usually goes to the library to read old book and fairy tails. In middle school she decided to partake in Drama classes since she really liked to watch operas and old theatre tapes, and that she did very good. She took the classes for 2 years when then she switched to after school Literature and Poetry classes and that she also did great too. When she graduated she was looking for a job so that she can earn money, she then realized that she can be a school councillor at her old middle school so then she decided to apply. When she was hired the first thing she did was to host the after school Literature and Drama classes and that she will teach the kids old and an ancient plays and books. Since Danika was into vintage items she never liked the present, especially Disco. She hated disco a lot and that she never went to dances or parties as she would stay home and probably listen to classical music and write poems.

Trivia!
- Danika was a challenge pal, where is to use the belt trick on dresses

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 11:14:02 AM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2021, 04:22:45 PM »

FC #018 ~ Averlien !

Full name: Averlien Oswaldo
Birthday: September 8
Significant Other: Ariella
Relationships: Ariella (Girlfriend)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Hometown: Tacodale
Nationality: Icelandic
Favourite holiday: Big Top Carnival
Favourite Colour: Rookwood Browm
Loves: Hazelnuts
Hates: “Girly” Items
Bio: Averlien is a young woman who has a rebellious and a wild party animal personality. If you play truth or dare with her she will 100% choose dare, and that she will do any dare no matter what. One of the dares she did was to skateboard into a pool fully clothed and to swing across a mud pile while covered in glue, she’s very intense when it comes to dares. She was usually called “The Girl With No Sadness” since she never cried, well she did but nobody see’s her cry which make people believe she doesn’t feel pain. Since she’s in college she also focuses in her studies, she tries to stay optimistic and nice to the teachers but she still has the wild personality outside of the school area. She never wasn’t really into girly stuff like dolls or make up. She would usually refuse to wear dresses sometimes, although she was a big comfortable with skirts but that’s it. She does love hazelnut though, she would eat some everyday and that she would buy a bag every time she was shopping, But besides her wild personality she has came out as a Bisexual and that she is dating Ariella, who is a 19 year old popular fashion model. Her parents got mad and that she was kicked out her house since her parents were homophobic and that she moved in with Ariella after. Before coming out though she knew she would get kicked out and that she was already packed up before she came out the closet.

Trivia!
- She is one of my known and famous FC’s
- She was competing in Runaway All Stars 2, she made it to the top 3 and won the contest

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 07:19:44 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2021, 09:52:28 PM »

FC #019 ~ Anita!

Full name: Anita McKenford
Birthday: November 29
Relationships: Unnamed Mother, Unnamed Sister, Taj (Partner), Baltazar (Partner)
Hometown: Tastyville
Nationality: Spanish (From Argentina/Argentine)
Favourite holiday: Romano Wedding
Favourite Colour: Burnt Umber
Loves: Strawberry Jam
Hates: Mud
Bio: Anita is a compatible and joyful woman that lives in the ghetto of Oniontown. She is in a small band with Taj and Baltazar and that her role is the accordion player, she’s the eldest and leader of the small band that usually goes by “The Singing Peanuts”. Their band is on the starting stage of becoming successful, they started from the streets and that they started to perform in public theatres. They hope to perform in arena’s and even go in a world tour soon. But for now they’re starting to grow and that they’re proud of it. Anita can be laid back but when it comes to emergencies from family and friends she becomes sharp and serious, her mother is becoming more ill since she is turning older and that it’s only her and her older sister to help their mother. She grew up in the area where they rarely have any pharmacies so they have to step out farther to help, her mother is a huge germaphobic and that she doesn’t want Anita or the older sister to become sick.

Trivia!
- Anita was a challenge pal, where to use the skirt and dress trick

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 11:38:18 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2021, 01:02:56 AM »

FC #020 ~ Colorado!

Full name: Colorado Harland
Birthday: March 30
Relationships:
Hometown: Maple Mountain
Nationality: Brazilian
Favourite holiday: Maple Mornings
Favourite Colour: Lunar Green
Loves: Hot Dogs
Hates: Ghosts
Bio: Colorado has been working as a fast minded mechanic for 8 years. He opened his business when he was 25 after he wanted to follow his dad’s footsteps and to make him proud. In his young ages he had a cheerful dad who was also a mechanic that loved to play with his son, he took his position on a hiatus since he found out he got diagnosed with brain tumours. Sadly his dad didn’t make it and passed away when Colorado was 12. When he graduated high school he was choking his careers, and that 7 years unemployed he decided to go into his fathers shoes and start his own business. But besides that his personality is.. well people say he doesn’t show many emotion, he does but many people don’t see him have feelings in public since he’s shy to speak. He never usually talks to people except for his employees and people in the front desk or people waiting for their cars to be repaired. Colorado hates ghosts a lot, back then he partaken in mythology and parapsychology for the first semester in high school and he got terrified. He started to get scared that he even has a night light so that ghosts to haunt him.

Trivia!
- Colorado was a challenge pal, where to use the headphones, sunglasses, vest and hair

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 04:45:46 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2021, 10:35:21 AM »

FC #021 ~ Vannaleigh!

Full name: Vannaleigh Haulter
Birthday: August 27
Relationships: Unnamed Father, Unnamed Mother, Fillmore (Foster Father)
Hometown: Toastwood
Nationality: Nigerian
Favourite holiday: Holi
Favourite Colour: Demin Blue
Loves: Her Job
Hates: Fire
Bio: Vannaleigh grew up on the cost side of Toastwood, she wasn’t a very nice kid growing up as she was a mischievous kid and always a troublemaker. She’d get yelled at by many adults but she never cared and continued doing her shenanigans. But sadly she put that in a end when she did something horribly wrong. She decided to make a fake restaurant with her stuffed toys she had, she pulled out a tank of gasoline and lit the grill on fire and started to cook random things in her backyard. While getting fake ingredients like grass she noticed that the house was catching in fire since her house was made of wood. she panicked as she tried to put it out but she couldn’t. She started to spite stressed out so she grabbed her crates of stuffed toys she had and ran away to the front lawn. Sadly her parents were inside sleeping when the house was caught in flame. The whole house was destroyed and that her parents got intently injured and that they would have to stay in the hospital for a long time. She then moved in with her fathers friend Fillmore, she had nothing saved in the fire except for the crate of stuffed toys but then Fillmore made her settled quickly so that she felt like home. Growing up she decided to become a babysitter when she was 14 since she was in need of money besides her allowance. She made a great employment and that she soon decided to take things in the next level. After graduating college she decided to open up an orphanage where she would treat everyone as if they’re at home, she even decorated the entire place to make it look like a family house. She’s very happy with her job as she can feel like a family again, and that she can finally leave her mischievous past behind.

Trivia!
- She was adopted by “lovewinterfun”, an Instagram user

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2021, 06:36:48 PM »

FC #022 ~ Stanford!

Full name: Stanford Cliff
Birthday: August 9
Relationships: Unnamed Father, Magdalena (Unmade Mother)
Hometown: Maple Mountains
Nationality: German
Favourite Colour: Dark Red
Loves: Gingerbread Cookies
Hates: Missing Cat Posters
Bio: Stanford is a hushed and neuroticism person who lives and grew up in Maple Mountains. He usually can be laid back a few times but he can be pretty helpful to when someone needs urgent help. One this that Stanford enjoys is often play chess a lot. He has stacks and stacks of them, some of the boards are even rare. He gives his credits to a local antique store owner, Tommy. During the time him and his parents went to Oniontown for a few years, but then his dad was missing and that he went across the town plaza to find him. He made a stop at an antique store crying knowing that he may never see him again, the store owner tried to cheer him up with a game of chess and he agreed to play a few rounds, while playing a customer asked where to find a woman named “Magdalena” which turned out to be Stanford’s dad asking. The store owner thought the board may be good luck and gave it to Stanford. Stanford also enjoys gingerbread cookies and houses, onetime in a gingerbread house competition he was very tempted to eat the cookies and that he accidentally ate all the gingerbread pieces. Luckily the teacher gave him another set and he placed 2nd. Currently, Stanford lives alone with a cat and a newborn kitten, he still plays chess and is even thinking of signing up to compete in chess boxing

Trivia!
- Stanford was submitted to The Anonymous FC Tournament Season 7, he lost in the Evergreen Divsion (r2) against Rufus by Prismatic

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 07:29:16 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2021, 11:10:28 PM »

FC #023 ~ Tedessa!

Full name: Tedessa Hectindóttir
Birthday: August 9
Relationships: Unnamed Father
Sexuality: Non-Binary
Hometown: Oniontown
Nationality: Icelandic
Favourite holiday:
Favourite Colour: Sea Ice Gray
Loves: Movies
Hates: Perfume
Bio: Tedessa can be stubborn but a brisk person to be around of, she usually is very serious when it comes to emergencies. She is a singer, but she usually sings for movie or just song covers of original songs. Or if she’s probably lucky she can sing the songs that the movie produced. She always loved movies as a kid so it was just breath-taking to behave her occupation. Tedessa was raised by a loving but aggressive father in a small Oniontown apartment. growing up she felt like something that wasn’t right, she felt like she wasn’t who she wasn’t. Tedessa had these thoughts for a while so they decided to talk to their school counsellor which revealed she was Non-Binary. Tedessa kept it in for a long time before revealing to her father, and as not expected he accepted her and even bought her a flag. She cried in joy thanking him for accepting her.

Trivia!
- Tedessa was submitted to The Anonymous FC Tournament Season 7, she lost in the Speedrun Division (r2) against Lindsey by Adrian2802

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 04:17:35 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2021, 05:13:45 PM »

FC #024 ~ Blaire!

Full name: Blaire Shuzimoto
Birthday: December 29
Relationships: Unnamed Mother (deceased), Unnamed Father (deceased), Unnamed Step-dad
Hometown: Yokohama
Nationality: Japanese - English
Favourite holiday: Cherry Blossom Festival
Favourite Colour: Cherry
Loves: Macaroonsq
Hates: Criminals
Bio: Blaire grew up in Yokohama, Japan with their mother and father. When she was 2 years old she and her family managed to move into the Flipverse and moved to Sakura Bay, she still thought she was growing up in Yokohama until she turned 8 when her mother had to tell her. Blaire has always been seen as a flamboyant and playable kid, until it changed when she was 14. She was out with both of her parents to a restaurant during winter break, her parents got a seat until they had to get something in the car and left her to stay seated. She noticed 20 minutes later they haven’t returned and that their car was still there, she went outside to see that both of her parents were murdered by a local pedestrian who went missing and wanted. She ran back into the restaurant crying to an employee about the whole situation, with no orphanages around the waitress’s only choice was to take care of Blaire until the time being. When she was starting over at the waiter’s apartment she started to find stuff to occupy with to distract herself from the  devastated thoughts. She started to question until she found a box of macaroons, she tried a few and later did you know she loved them. When she finished high school she decided to open a bakery that serves classic Japanese treats like Anmitsu, Kohi Zer, and of course her favourite Macaroons. Her bakery started to grow more and more everyday and that she is very happy with her placement. But everyday when the shift ends she goes back home and pray mourns for her parents and thanks the people above for her current position on earth before dozing off.

Trivia!
- She’s the only pal of mine to come from somewhere that’s not the flipverse

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!

quotes that I adore:
^Marrxl^
Marrxl Boi
Restaurant Star

bobeepo

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2021, 11:10:44 PM »

FC #025 ~ Frankson!

Full name: Frankson Jeffens
Birthday: April 15
Relationships:
Hometown: Toastwood
Nationality: Greek
Favourite holiday: Lunar New Year
Favourite Colour: Green
Loves: Guitars
Hates: Pop Music
Bio: Frankson (would usually go by Frank) is a venerable but also a stingy student who’s attending a private high school in Central Toastwood. He never really had friends growing up as he would never communicate with any of the kids at his elementary and middle school, so he was usually known as a quiet kid. He would usually be irritated easily when someone made fun of him and that he was involved in verbal fighting at school a few certain times. After school he would usually find something to distract himself with so that the neighborhood kids wouldn’t ask him to play with them. One of the few things he did was journaling and reading but it didn’t work and that he was dragged out to play by the kids. Until when he was walking downtown he found a pawn shop, he entered and found a guitar that was at a cheap price. He purchased a guitar and went home to try playing, he was outstandingly professional, and that he finally found an excuse not to get dragged out by the kids. He started to practice many songs and even signed up to be apart of a school talent show, he got an overall 4th place from 30. He would’ve gotten 2nd of it wasn’t for the 2 breakdancers which he hated.

Trivia!
- Frankson was a challenge pal, where to use the beret, glasses and a vest

Styles

Spoiler:
Soon!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 08:37:58 PM by ^Marrxl^ » Logged

quotes that I adore:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.