Quincy - 0 (0%)
Wendell - 0 (0%)
Ameer - 0 (0%)
Umar - 1 (16.7%)
Lekha - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   
Print
Author Topic: Katakuri's FC Elimination Contest (with electrifying eliminations)  (Read 3249 times)
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2021, 09:41:18 PM »

Results:

Tyreek: 3
Jaiden: 2
Kane: 1

Tyreek, the rapper/entrepreneur and husband of Pam outta Oniontown, has been eliminated.

Voting is open once again, and it would be appreciating if you could contribute. Smiley

Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Who you calling evil?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2021, 10:07:54 AM »

Philly

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2021, 10:09:58 AM »

Walker

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand. (Isaiah 41:10, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2021, 10:53:28 AM »

Results:

Flo: 2
Walker: 1
Philly: 1

Flo, the veterinarian/army vet and wife of Noland, has been eliminated.

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2021, 11:14:50 AM »

Walker

Positivity Corner:
Hey! I know we're all living through tough times right now, but there is always hope. Things are going to get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! If you ever need a friend to talk to, if you need some advice, or if you have any prayer requests, my PMs are always open and I'd love to talk with you.

Weekly Bible Verse: Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand. (Isaiah 41:10, ESV)

Just a reminder to drink water today if you haven't already, you deserve it! I love you all! Cheery
Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2021, 06:35:02 PM »

Results:

Walker: 1 + RNG Pick
Noelle: 1
Akulina: 1
Blaine: 1

We had a tie, and in the end, RNG chose Walker, the western farmer and father of Jane, who was also eliminated not too long ago, to be eliminated himself.

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2021, 06:35:48 PM »

Ameer

Positivity Corner:

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2021, 11:14:55 AM »

Results:

Calvin: 2
Akulina: 1
Ameer: 1

Calvin, the famous music producer from Starlight City, has been eliminated.

Ianiant
Restaurant Pro

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2021, 11:16:50 AM »

aylor is too dank for comfort. Embarrassed

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2021, 04:48:50 PM »

Results:

Akulina: 1 + RNG Pick
Baylor: 1
Dwayne: 1

There was yet another tie (probably getting so many because there isn't enough votes coming in rip) but this time around, the RNG chose Akulina, the mysterious spy I showed off a couple months ago, to be eliminated. Reminds me I really need to get around to working on her bio oof.

Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2021, 04:49:29 PM »

Forgot to vote last time
Ameer

Positivity Corner:

Kory
Person
Restaurant Master

Who you calling evil?

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2021, 04:52:53 PM »

Philly

Hi, I'm Kory.

Awesome quotes:
For some reason, I lost all of these. What a shame. I'll always remember bon appebleep, Soulja Boy didn't tell em, and Zuko's iconic trampoline quote. Pensive
Visionary
FC/Comic Creator
Global Moderator
Restaurant Pro

Mood

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2021, 06:56:55 PM »

Crap I just saw Ameer's new profile and now I don't want to vote for him anymore Laugh

Positivity Corner:

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2021, 10:18:52 AM »

Results:

Baylor: 2
Philly: 1
Ameer: 1

Baylor, the daughter of Morgan, a high school student and aspiring artist, has been eliminated.

Carrot
2020 User Of The Year
Food Critic

Easter bunni

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2021, 06:48:49 PM »

Results:

Clementine: 4
Lia: 1
Hailey: 1

Clementine, the Police Chief from Tastyville, has been eliminated.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.