Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Author Topic: Flipdecks, But the Infos Are Written in Alphabetical Order  (Read 1847 times)
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2021, 04:34:36 PM »

Wylan B

OG:
Wylan B is a high school kid who grew up in Sakura Bay. He recently had to move to Powder Point with his dad who received a new job. Although they get along at home, Wylan would be mortified if his new classmates knew his dad was their principal at Cornelius Central High. In order to keep that a secret, Wylan Bombolony simply goes by the name Wylan B. To impress the kids at school, he started practicing breakdancing and freestyle rap. Unfortunately, Wylan still has a ways to go before people take him seriously.

Alphabetized:
a a a a along Although and at at at B B. Bay. be before Bombolony breakdancing by Central classmates Cornelius dad dad freestyle get go goes grew had has He he high High. him his his his home, if impress In in is job. keep kid kids knew mortified move name new new order people Point Powder practicing principal rap. received recently Sakura school school, secret, seriously. simply started still take that the the their they To to to to to Unfortunately, up was ways who who with would Wylan Wylan Wylan Wylan Wylan

~ Hello! I am Sprint! I go by he/him, thanks. ~

My favorite Forum/Shoutbox quotes:
oh god Feng run
They speak in ingredients language
Sheres believes that artificial flavors and sweeteners can be harmful.
No [Mar 12 11:06 PM]:   I don't even know how to introduce myself like this but my first thought was to start singing Meghan Trainor's "NO" and I knew I would regret that, so...
Pages: 1 [2]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.