Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Author Topic: ∆ Sprinter's FC Storage ∆  (Read 1316 times)
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2021, 05:03:24 AM »

This new FC archive will serve as the storage of my complete FCs. I would be showcasing my unofficial FCs in the bottom of this post.

If the topic is left unlocked, please DO NOT POST.

Click on the icons to check out their respective profile!

Unarchived/Unofficial FCs:

- These are the FCs that are from my old archive and are either getting a new update sooner, or FCs that won't be getting archived.

(P.S. FCs that are put on top or middle have higher chances of being officially added in the archive.)

Hyen Jang

• Short info: a 28 year old parking valet residing in Starlight City. Born January 14, 1993.

Trisity

• Short info: a 23 year old fashion model and TV personality from Starlight City. Born June 26, 1997.

Natalia

• Short info: a 26 year old mural artist and an athlete from Oniontown who used to be an outlaw. Born March 24, 1994.

Mardelaine

• Short info: a 22 year old band drummer from Burgerburgh. Born June 16, 1998.*

Shelly

• Short info: a 26 year old wedding planner from Portallini. Born April 26, 1994.

Nebbia

• Short info: a magician from Starlight City who has a very wicked attitude. Born August 16.

Shaun

• Short info: a 35 year old surfer from Calypso Island. Born June 20, 1985.

Lawson

• Short info: a 25 year old graphic artist from Toastwood. Born September 1, 1995.

Clarette

• Short info: a 26 year old painter from Burgerburgh. Born April 21, 1995.

Elmer

• Short info: a 53 year old high school mathematics teacher residing in Burgerburgh. He is the father of Mickey. Born April 28, 1967.

Sequin

• Short info: a 26 year old biker from Starlight City. Born August 27, 1994.

Sharleze

• Short info: a 26 year old hairstylist from Starlight City. She is in a relationship with Cecilier. Born September 26, 1994.

Sunnie

• Short info: a 19 year old girl who lives in Maple Mountain and loves Summer Luau very much. Born August 18, 1999.

Richelle

• Short info: a 28 year old vacation tour guide residing in Portallini. Born May 10, 1992.

Remington

• Short info: a 20 year old desert ranger who resides in Burgerburgh. Born November 1, 1999.

TRIVIA:
- Hyen Jang used to have a bad relationship on Koilee because she didn't like her skirt.
- Trisity is currently competing in TFCG4.
- No one knows what year Nebbia was born. As rumored, she is described to be immortal.
- Sequin, Sunnie, and Nebbia were all adopted from Opal, and Shaun was adopted from Zuko, which is the reason they were never put in adoption.
- Sequin and Sharleze are bestfriends, both Cecilier and Sharleze, and Clarette and Lawson are in a relationship, and Sunnie and Richelle are sisters.
- Mardelaine won Maya's 1st Customerpalooza 2020.
- Shelly is starring in her own comic named A Wedding Planner's Miserable Past Life.

LEGENDS:
* - This is Mardelaine's old information from the old flipdeck; she hasn't received new information as of the time being.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 06:50:22 PM by Sprint » Logged

~ Hello! I am Sprint! I go by he/him, thanks. ~

My favorite Forum/Shoutbox quotes:
oh god Feng run
They speak in ingredients language
Sheres believes that artificial flavors and sweeteners can be harmful.
No [Mar 12 11:06 PM]:   I don't even know how to introduce myself like this but my first thought was to start singing Meghan Trainor's "NO" and I knew I would regret that, so...
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 05:26:50 AM »

January:

February:
27 - Mickey
March:
22 - Tommy
April:
1 - Michellin
May:
8 - Fizzie
21 - Tariette
June:
3 - Brenda
11 - Hanzo
30 - Lindsey
July:
7 - Enrique
28 - Shayna
August:
10 - Soraya
26 - Noyce
31 - Dennis
September:
18 - Safiya
October:
12 - Larry
13 - Lilian
18 - Janice
November:
20 - Casie
21 - Cecilier
December:
2 - Alexis
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 07:28:56 PM by Forneus » Logged

oh god Feng run
No [Mar 12 11:06 PM]:   I don't even know how to introduce myself like this but my first thought was to start singing Meghan Trainor's "NO" and I knew I would regret that, so...
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 05:31:34 AM »

Tastyville:
• Brenda
Burgerburgh:
• Dennis
• Dinya
• Soraya
• Hanzo
Tacodale:

Calypso Island:

Maple Mountain:
• Beatriz
Starlight City:
• Cecilier
Frostfield:

Portallini:

Powder Point:
• Lindsey
Toastwood:
• Jessicka
• Mickey
Whiskview:
• Fizzie
Sakura Bay:

Oniontown:
• Tommy
New Pepperton:

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 09:07:52 PM by Forneus » Logged

oh god Feng run
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 05:36:24 AM »

Males:
• Tommy - Immediately lost to Juan in the first round of Lunar Eclipse Division of KeinkoMusic's Green Hair Tournament.
• Dennis - Lost to Oscar in the Inferno Division Round 2 of AFCT7.
Females:
• Brenda - Won against Ibiz and Omali in the first 2 rounds of Evergreen Division, but eventually lost to Rufus in the Evergreen Division Finals of AFCT7.
Unknown Results:
• Lindsey - Entered in the Green Hair Tournament, hasn't entered a round yet.
• Beatriz - Entered in DP's Customerpalooza 2020, hasn't entered a round yet.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 08:53:06 PM by Forneus » Logged

oh god Feng run
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 05:38:17 AM »

Full Name: Cecilier J. Asteria
Birthday: November 21, 1993 [Scorpio]
Nationality: Australian
Relationships: Sharleze (girlfriend)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Black
Hometown: Starlight City
Dislikes: Cards
Favorite Color: Brown
Favorite Food: Turkey
Favorite Restaurant: Taco Mia
Favorite Holiday: Starlight BBQ
Personality: (Real Life) Careless, Unconditional, Focused | (Alter-ego) Cruel, Ruthless, Vicious
Bio (Real Life): Learning about magic isn't very easy. If you got the guts to learn about magic, make sure you are brave enough and focused to make it look like a real thing. The world of magicians and illusionists aren't pretty much a piece of cake, as it requires you to be skilled and patient enough. While everyone can be a magician of their choice, here's a guy who is always enthusiastic to be involved in the world of magic. Cecilier is a low-budget aspiring illusionist who works in Starlight City. He is acheiving his dreams when he was a child, as he always loved watching magic shows on television. Cecilier used to dream all about the magician hats so when he grows up, he finally gets to use it forever. However, when he finally became a magician, he didn't care about anything. He simply focused on doing his job and what makes him happy as an illusionist. Even though he's starting to become successful, he also makes embarrassing bloopers especially when he's mainly focused on playing the trick. The thing is, he sometimes ignore the mistake, and go ahead without hesitation.

Bio (Alter-ego): The Infernal is a very intimidating villain living in the fiery dungeon of the underworlds. Once upon a time when he was a child, he was playing a deck of cards with his friends. But when he lost during a round, the cards, in all of a sudden, turned into monsters. The monsters involuntarily took control of his soul, erased all of his memory, and turned him into a fiery and furious madman, thus getting the name "The Infernal". He is very known to be so cruel, ruthless, and vicious to anyone who's on his path. He doesn't want anyone to be with him, because he says that "anyone who stands near him will be blazed in fury".
Styles:
STYLE A

STYLE B
The Infernal

Trivia:
• He is my first and only FC with an alter-ego.

oh god Feng run
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 05:41:14 AM »

Full Name: Tommy F. Hardington
Birthday: March 22, 1996 [Aries]
Nationality: American-Canadian
Relationships: Lindsey (bestfriend)
Hair Color: Green (dyed)
Hometown: Oniontown
Dislikes: Getting Exploited
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Oatmeal
Favorite Restaurant: Scooperia
Favorite Holiday: St. Paddy's Day
Personality: Self-centered, Careless, Studious
Bio: Hacking is one of the most complicating skills in the modern world, but if you have the courage to learn about hacking systems, then you're a lucky dude. One of them is Tommy Hardington, a very diligent computer technician who's always been keeping track on every technology software. Tommy has been keeping a secret which has a connection on his job: he has hacked millions of accounts and had exploited data without also exposing his own identity. With the informations he has retrieved, he had accumulated a million gigabytes upon hacking random computer systems. He isn't just a hacker or a computer technician; he's also a gamer himself. He tends to usually play sporty games like soccer, basketball, or skating games. It isn't really a surprising fact since he was a long-time gamer ever since he was a teenager. When bored all day, he usually eats oatmeal cookies and goes to Scooperia to order some oatmeal cookies. He proclaims that oatmeals in general make him more focused on his job, so it explains why it's his favorite.
Styles:
STYLE A

Trivia:
• He is the first FC to be reworked and redesigned as part of the December 2020 FC reworking schedule.

oh god Feng run
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 08:33:33 PM »

Full Name: Lindsey Morisette S. Myrtle
Birthday: June 30, 1993 [Cancer]
Nationality: American
Relationships: Tommy (bestfriend)
Hair Color: Green (dyed)
Eye Color: Blue
Hometown: Powder Point
Dislikes: Darts
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Grapes
Favorite Restaurant: Donuteria
Favorite Holiday: Big Top Carnival
Personality: Witty, Humorous, Clever
Bio: In the world of badminton, most of the players has an ability to keep track of the shuttlecock. It won't just directly go up in the air, there's some cases where it flies directly in front of your face. But one player is no match to your badminton abilities. Lindsey Myrtle is a badminton player who has competed in a lot of badminton tournaments for 5 years. She trained playing badminton thanks to her mother who was formerly a badminton champion during her prime. She practiced with her mother everyday for a maximum of 8 hours so that she can cope up and claim the torch from her mother who has retired. After hours of practicing and warming up, she had undergone in several competitions, but most of them weren't that successful. However, in her second year of her badminton career, she finished as a semi-finalist, but she wasn't the champion. Even though she almost got the win, she's already contented to be a semi-finalist, as it isn't easy for her to reach that far when it comes to tournaments. For her to avoid any heated moments, she comes to Powder Point and enjoys carnivals and games there, so that she can have a good time by herself.
Styles:
NEW STYLE A

Spoiler:
• She is the fifth FC to be reworked and redesigned as part of the December 2020 R&R schedule.

oh god Feng run
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 08:38:31 PM »

Full Name: Beatriz de Santos
Birthday: February 10, 1994 [Aquarius]
Nationality: Brazilian
Relationships: TBD
Hair Color: Pale Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Hometown: Maple Mountain
Dislikes: Noises
Favorite Color: Salmon Orange
Favorite Food: Mangoes
Favorite Holiday: Summer Luau
Personality: Charming, Serene, Optimistic
Bio: When this girl was a child, she always loved to say "I want those guitars, mama!" while her mother responds "My lovely daughter, that's actually a banjo, it just looks like a guitar.". And she grew up as a teenager, she still didn't lose hope in wanting the banjo. But during this period, she learned how to play a guitar that was given by her deceased uncle. She never stopped playing it, until she finally became an adult and has achieved her dream of having a banjo. This girl is named Beatriz de Santos, a musician with a passion of creating country music. She is very admired by a lot of her followers because of her sweet personality. Even with a lot of paparazzis, she isn't very selfish and wants to appreciate all of her fans. She used to be just a musician with a love of performing covers of country songs, but one time she posted a cover in social media, and it garnered a lot of attention in social media. At this point, she became very famous in the entire social media platforms. However, as she's starting to become famous, her mother passed away suddenly, which made her saddened a lot. However, she didn't made this a very depressing news, and she didn't forget about her mom. Time after time, she still copes up in making new country music, but not as often as before.
Styles:
NEW STYLE A

BEFORE REWORK

Trivia:
She is the fourth FC to be reworked and redesigned as part of the December 2020 R&R plan.

oh god Feng run
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 08:40:53 PM »

Full Name: Francésca Lizzie M. de Lopez
Birthday: May 8, 2001 [Aries]
Nationality: Spanish-American
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Purple
Hometown: Whiskview
Dislikes: Pollution
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Banana Bread
Favorite Restaurant: Hot Doggeria
Favorite Holiday: New Year
Personality: Calm, Industrious, Polite
Bio: Francésca is a normal teenager living in Whiskview. She works there as a fruit seller, having achieved a lot of money from her selling job. But, she's not just a normal teenager. She has an undying love of Fizzo, which is her favorite drink of all. Everytime she rests from her job, she always goes to Whiskview Mall to buy some Fizzo. She hasn't told anyone yet about this, but she claims herself to be a goth, because she also has a love of putting black eyeshadows. However, the problem is, she also doesn't like Halloween because the holiday is too expensive to celebrate. But moving on, she had a very jolly childhood, because when she was young, she used to always pick fruits from trees. Unfortunately, when she (along with her entire family) was asleep, someone cut the tree in front of her house and her parents were so mad when they saw it gone. At the same time the trees were cut, drivers also took advantage of not cleaning their cars, which caused a lot of carbon dioxide emission, thus finding her hatred for pollution.
STYLES:
STYLE A

TRIVIA:
• She is heavily inspired from Fizzo.
• Her birthday is a reference to the invention of Coke (the real life counterpart of Fizzo), which was invented in May 8, 1886.
• Fizzie is a combination of her names, "Francésca" and "Lizzie".

oh god Feng run
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2021, 08:44:39 PM »

Full Name: Dennis A. Torella
Birthday: August 31, 1989
Relationships: none
Hometown: Burgerburgh
Dislikes: Overcrowded Places
Favorite Color: Navy Blue
Favorite Food: Chicken
Favorite Restaurant: Burgeria
Favorite Holiday: Groovstock
Personality: Courageous, Determined, and Passionate
Bio: When you are willing to form a rock band with your friends, make sure you find a good manager to deal with, like this man, named Dennis Torella. Dennis is a long time rock band manager who has been working for 9 years. Over the past years, he has managed 3 rock bands in his career, and they helped those bangs become very successful in what they're right now. The first two years of his career, he managed his first bands; while his second band was the longest time he ever managed, for four years. His third band was not really a good one, as he only managed them for two years due to personal conflicts. Currently, he's managing another rock band for now, but is it gonna be successful again? Maybe, in the future. As he is a rock band manager himself, he often likes to play punk music in his off duty times, being a long-time fan of Scarlett and the Shakers. He said that his favorite member is Rudy, cause of his very humble attitude. However, as a child, he has a natural habit of disliking large crowds, because they were almost used to becoming isolated as a whole family.
Trivia:
• He was entered in AFCT7, where he lost to Oscar in the Inferno Division Round 2.
• He has agoraphobia, a fear of open places/crowds, as stated in the bio.

oh god Feng run
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2021, 08:47:24 PM »

Full Name: Brenda Fay E. Hammington
Birthday: June 3, 1994
Nationality: English
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hometown: Tastyville
Dislikes: Grammatical Issues
Favorite Color: Sienna
Favorite Food: Biscuits
Favorite Restaurant: Mocharia
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
Personality: Endearing, Kind, Thoughtful
Bio: Before this girl grew up, she always had a dream of collecting a lot of antique novels. As time passes by, she got a passion of writing a diary first, and she kept it as a memoir for herself. Eventually, as she was thinking of a new story idea, she then picked the diary, applied every experience she wrote during those times, and made it into a novel. This novel became a huge success for her life. She then became known as Brenda Hammington, a writer from Tastyville who has a passion of writing 17th century romantic style poems and novels. She isn't just writing novels, she also has a passion of writing poems too. She was famously known as the "Modern Poet of the Romantic Style", but she doesn't mind it at all. While she doesn't only pick inspirations on her experiences, she usually gets inspiration from historical places, where she always visits everytime she's planning a new novel. She describes them as "peaceful, and significant" for her life. Meanwhile, as work is always progress in novel writing, she often gets grammatical errors, which she find it very annoying. She tends to freak out when she does it, as it is her pet peeve of all time. When she doesn't do writing stuffs, she often just listens to old songs, particularly those love songs.
Trivia:
• She was entered in AFCT7, where she lost against Rufus on the Evergreen Division Finals.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 09:12:29 PM by Forneus » Logged

oh god Feng run
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2021, 09:04:30 PM »

Full Name : Dinya Z. Kovacheva
Birthday: September 14, 2003
Nationality: Bulgarian
Dislikes: Hip-hop Music
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Favorite Food: Watermelon
Favorite Holiday: Big Top Carnival
Personality: Sweet, Wholesome, Optimistic
Bio: Dinya is a high school student who was born and studies in Burgerburgh but currently resides in Powder Point. She lived there because she thinks that carnivals are the epitome of happiness. She always goes there for fun, since it's usually what students do: have fun. In her free time, she always eats and drinks watermelon-flavored foods because it's her favorite all time food, but it doesn't mean that she regularly eats anything watermelon-flavored. Dinya has always had the ability to draw, sketch, dance, and sing her whole life, having grown up to be a very talented girl. She was always honored as one of the best students in Burgerburgh High not only because of how she treats her fellow students and having multiple talents, but because of her admiration as a student of Burgerburgh High.
Styles:
STYLE A

Trivia:
• Dinya and Lindsey share one specific liking: carnivals.
• She is based off of a watermelon, thus becoming my first FC to be inspired from a specific fruit.
• The name "Dinya" comes from the Bulgarian translation of "watermelon".

oh god Feng run
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2021, 09:18:20 PM »

Full Name : Jessicka Davis C. Trenton
Birthday: June 24, 1992
Nationality: American-Nigerian
Hometown: Toastwood
Dislikes: Gossips
Favorite Color: Burgundy
Favorite Food: Meatballs
Favorite Restaurant: Pastaria
Favorite Holiday: Holi
Personality: Delightful, Diligent, Pretentious
Bio: Jessicka is a woman who was born and lives in Toastwood, regularly working as a camera woman for a specific news broadcasting company. Although not much of her friends know she actually works as a camera woman (cause she always thought they might make a bad impression on her), she always strive hard whenever she's on the duty, taking account that she had a master degree in creative arts in college. Her friends always believed that she's going to be a journalist; however, applications were already full and she was only able to apply for a camerawoman. When she's not on the job, she regularly goes to Portallini and visits Pastaria because of her favorite food: meatballs.
Styles:
STYLE A

Trivia:
• She was the final new FC created for the year 2020.

oh god Feng run
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2021, 09:57:54 PM »

Full Name: Mickey Jonsten B. Hunterstin
Birthday: February 27, 2000
Relationships: Elmer (father)
Hometown: Toastwood
Hates: Strict People
Favorite Color: Dark Green
Favorite Food: Sliced Turkey
Favorite Restaurant: Cheeseria
Favorite Holiday: Portallini Feast
Personality: Silent, Wise, Intelligent
Bio: "Howdy, there.", the wise words that are often said by this park ranger in town. He's not your typical park ranger who's always a talkative guy, but if you're wondering why he has been quiet, you'll know why. Mickey Hunterstin is a park ranger who is often described as a very silent guy, as due to his inability to speak with strangers. He's not just a quiet guy, he is a very civil ranger who always abides the law and reminds every park visitors to protect the whole environment and not to endanger every single creature there. He had a very nice childhood with a perfect family, but when his mother passed away due to an airplane accident, everything suddenly turned into ash. His father Elmer became very irritated in a usual manner, and everytime he thinks about his wife, Elmer begins to rant, scold, and shout in front of his son out of nowhere, making Mickey traumatized and losing a lot of hope. This traumatizing experience caused him to become silent most of the time. But... his life resurged back after he was hired as a park ranger, and he then goes to work everyday to provide needs for his family.
Styles:
STYLE A

Spoiler:
• He is the first FC to be given a redesign in this year.

oh god Feng run
Sprint
he/him!
Restaurant Master

Not a Camera Guy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2021, 08:10:12 PM »

Full Name: Soraya Cresha M. Milosky
Birthday: August 10, 1991 [Leo]
Nationality: Dutch
Relationships: Hanzo (boyfriend)
Hair Color: Gray
Dislikes: Candles
Favorite Color: Mint Green
Favorite Food: Salmon
Favorite Restaurant: Sushiria
Favorite Holiday: St. Paddy's Day
Personality: Fierce, Modest, and Determined
Bio: Once upon a time, there was a baby who was born with an unusual trait: having elf ears. Her mother disliked this because she thought the baby would become very monstrous when she grows up, but it eventually turned out wrong. She was abandoned by her parents eventually. She was named Soraya Milosky, an elf who grew up an elf forever. She is determined to be a very skilled archer, and using your archer skills isn't just easy to apply. She uses her bow and arrow for hunting down bad people and luckily, she hasn't missed not even a single target because of how she was well-trained when she was a teenager. As an elf, she keeps a secret that no one has known yet: she is a part of an unnamed elf cult which has a very certain mission: kill the bad guys, and spare the innocents. It has been long since she joined the cult, being the current leader of the unnamed elf cult.
Styles:
STYLE A

Trivia:
• She is the first elf FC I had.

oh god Feng run
Pages: [1] 2 3   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.