Pages: [1]   
Print
Author Topic: Mama's Restauranteria: Dive into a fanmade Papa Louie Lore!  (Read 169 times)
TwoSling
Burger Flipper

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2021, 07:31:20 AM »

This is a Papa Louie Game Concept I've been thinking about for days now, and it would canonically explain why Papa Louie has been a successful chef for years. We're going to call it a Resstauranteria because I don't really know what food Mama could cook. Suggestions? C'mon, Let's Build some lore!

Character: Louie (Young Papa Louie)

Plot: In a small town in Tastyville lives a young teenaged named Louie. He had no interest in cooking, even with the tons of chef hats her mother used to make for her. Having experienced famine, his family eats only two meals a day. They had no choice but to watch people eat from their restauranteria for the sake of income. His Mother (We'll call her Mama for now) runs a low-budget restauranteria in Tastyville, and she had plans to shut down the store due to potential bankruptcy.

One Day while Louie was helping out to serve food to customers, Mama got sick, permanently barring her from working at the restauranteria ever again. Louie wanted to take over the restauranteria for her, but having no idea what to do, will he have what it takes to step up and cook in place of Mama?

Center: Mama's Restauranteria is starting to go mainstream. Louie seemed to understand why her Mama built a restaurant now. While Mama was in her room, he calls Louie as she watches a limousine go by. It was that very rich family from Tacodale! This family seems to be very picky eaters, one of them is a kid by the name of Jojo.

However, The family cited the dish as delicious, grand, and underrated! The quality was spot on, and the other customers clapped as they say such. It's hard to impress them, so this was a very rewarding time for Louie. The young Jojo ran to Louie, giving him a paper blue ribbon he made himself. Mama was put in tears as she cheered for her son.

Ending: Louie's Success in his Mother's restaurant received worldwide attention as a media company documents his rise, citing his mother as her personal mentor. The Romano Family, discovering Louie's Talent, decides to sponsor his college education, eventually ending with him getting enrolled in Culinary Arts at New Pepperton University. There, he developed a hate for microwaved food.

Many years later, While Louie was holding flowers and the chef hat Mama had knot for her, he was kneeling at his legs. With tears, he said thank you to Mama. "Thank you for putting me to where I am." He leaves the flowers and the hat in the open, and left.

"Roy, we have a lot more pizzas to make, and more restaurants to build."

All the adult customers would've been children in this fan game. All old customers would've been younger, and all customers in their youth wouldn't have been born yet. But yeah, that's my conceptual story. What do you guys think?
TwoSling
Burger Flipper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 11:00:23 PM »

You may post, no worries.
Pages: [1]   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.