Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Author Topic: Mocha Loca (a Mocharia fanfic, contains mild spoilers)  (Read 494 times)
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

best boi! (by LostMemoriesofYan)

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2021, 04:42:56 PM »

They say you should be careful what you wish for or you just might get it.

PROLOGUE

My life is sooo boring... Bobert watched her dorky parents, AU Chuck and Olivia, dancing to even dorkier luau music around the firepit. I wish I could live in another time, in an alternate reality where life is less boring!

She snuck back in the Calypso Island cottage, flopped down on her bed, and took out her phone. Two new notifications on her Flipchat. One was a selfie of Hank and Wendy's son Leo flexing his biceps. The other was a selfie of their other twin son Frank holding like eight bags of groceries. "And they think people are supposed to be impressed or something?" She scrolled down, looking for something more intelligent when she came upon an ad.

Would you like to experience an alternate reality? Come to Rad Dish Laboratories and you might have the chance of a lifetime! Okay, this was freaky. Could Bobert's phone literally read her mind? Still, she was desperately bored, so the next day she set out to find this Rad Dish lab. She didn't tell her parents or they would've warned her about Radley Madish, but Bobert was better known for making rash decisions and rarely looked before she leapt. But a radish by any other name is still an insidious villain, and Bobert was about to realize she'd bitten off more than she could chew.

Bobert finally found Rad Dish Laboratories with her phone's GPS after riding the S. S. Louie, taking a bus from Starlight City to Maple Mountain, and walking several miles beyond Maple Mountain's official border into the wild woods. "Whoa, sweet! This looks just like a real mad scientist lab!" She wondered if she needed permission to enter, but the front gate opened for her and so did the lab's front doors- not ominous or anything. She was greeted by a guy in a lab coat with a giant radish for a head.

"Hey, step on over here and experience an ALTERNATE REALITY!" He boomed, gesturing to a warp portal that stood right in the middle of the front lobby.
Bobert shrugged. "Sure, why not, I'll be your guinea pig." She stepped through the portal, tumbling around like she was in a giant washing machine, and fell out... into the exact same lab, only this time the portal was up by the ceiling and she landed on a giant cushion that certainly wasn't there before. An identically-dressed Radley Madish stood there, a wide grin splitting his radish head in a ghoulish manner. "Fantastic, the parallel portal is a complete success!"

"Okay, can I leave now?" Bobert asked.
"Sure, have a nice day!" Original Radley Madish politely ushered Bobert out the door. "Feel free to come back any time if you'd like to help us again!" But Bobert was too busy running outside to notice. The first difference she noticed was that her Flipchat account on her phone was missing, but the GPS worked perfectly. She found her way over to Maple Mountain no problem and took a bus back to Starlight City. As she rode the bus, she noticed an ad on her phone for a job opportunity with nice living quarters and great working experience. "Ooh, maybe I'll check this out tomorrow!" She caught the S. S. Louie to Calypso island only to find that her house DIDN'T EXIST, and something else was off. Was that her dad on the beach, holding a surfboard? And he looked awfully young...

TO BE CONTINUED

New Mocharia fanfic: Mocha Loca (contains mild spoilers)
http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=70665.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:
haha birds, so bland -Hermes 2020
Rize [Oct 12 10:33 AM]:   bloody armpits

FIRST SHOUTBOX CONVO EVER!
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry
FAVE FLIPLINE CUSTOMERS!:
Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Fave KCP forumer entries 2020:
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Possible entries for potential future KCP: Maui, Adomi, Annika
FC topic: http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=20830.0
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 05:27:26 PM »

CHAPTER 1

"Dad?" Bobert called out.
Chuck turned around. "Whaaat? I don't have any kids, who are you?"
Bobert flushed, embarrassed. "Whoops, sorry, wrong guy. You just look a bit like my dad from a distance. Anyway, I'm looking for the home of Chuck and Olivia."
Chuck looked really confused. "But I'm Chuck, and I only dated Olivia for a few weeks before we decided to just be friends."
Bobert suddenly realized that not only was this an alternate reality, but it was also one in which she didn't exist. "Okay, I know I'm gonna sound like a psycho, but hear me out. I came through a portal in some radish headed mad scientist's lab, and I think he was being legit when he told me I could go to another reality. Where I come from, Chuck's my dad and Olivia's my mom, and they're quite a bit older than you are right now, you can't be over thirty- I'm eighteen."

"Whoa dude, that's insane! Like, I can't even... dude... starting to sound like Gremmie now..."  Chuck actually dropped his surfboard. "So you're telling me there's like an alternate reality where I stayed with Olivia and we had a daughter, and that's you?"
"Yeah, sorry," said Bobert. "I sound totally nuts because I am nuts, otherwise I never would've gone through a random portal. But at least I found you and you didn't laugh at me."
"Of course not," said Chuck. "You probably aren't aware of it, but I've seen another alternate reality before, something involving these weird blue cherries, and in that reality I had this totally sick teal hair, and I was dating Taylor!"
Bobert laughed. "See, if my dad told me a story like that before, I'd have laughed my butt off, but now that I've been through a real portal, I laughed my butt off but I also believe you."
"Well, if you need a place to stay, I'll call Utah and Nevada, my cousins have a guest room."

So Bobert ended up being roommates with Utah and Nevada. It was strange for her to meet a Utah who was the same age as her when the one from her universe was nearly forty years old, but she was just as nice as alternate Utah. Alternate Nevada was married to Jojo, but this universe's Jojo wasn't currently dating anyone but reportedly had feelings for Quinn- "Though Quinn is still keeping people at a distance since Timm friendzoned her and left to start that dance studio."
"Interesting," said Bobert. "In my universe, Timm married Janana, which absolutely nobody saw coming- I was at the wedding and really disappointed they didn't ask me to be the flower girl." They chatted about other random things, ate dinner, and Bobert slept in the guest room.

The next day, Bobert took her leave. "If I don't get the job, I'll be back, otherwise I'm starting a new life in New Pepperton!" She bid farewell to original Utah and Nevada, took the S. S. Louie, and took the bus from Starlight City to New Pepperton. She was surprised nobody else was at the interview location, seeing as this ad had been up for a day already. She was even more surprised when Papa Louie (his mustache was less gray in this reality, but otherwise he looked exactly the same) himself showed up to interview here, as well as some camera people.

"So, you want a job? Congratulations, you're qualified!" He handed her a large ring with two oversized keys. "Welcome to the set of my new Mocharia documentary!"
"Wait WAAAAAAAAAAT??" Bobert nearly fainted, but thankfully she had a convenient... mocha?? sitting on the table next to her. She took a couple sips- it was delicious. "Well, at least if I got roped into working in a restaurant, it was something I absolutely loved- MOCHA!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

Top 10 male: Taylor, Chuck, Drakson, Hank, Cameo, Alberto, Kaleb, Doan, Rudy, Deano
Top 10 female: Ninjoy/Joy, Indigo, Willow, Wendy, Liezel, Olivia, Scarlett, Kayla, Ember, Tohru
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Natalie by Jay, Aiguo by Silver Shades, Kimi by Quvas, Vera by Rocky, October by Phil, Abby by Diddy, Zulema by Obed, Ammon by Loth, Julie by Keinko, Kenton by James, Kenya by Towers, Faye by Fleur, Aastha by Cocoa/Faith, Rodrik by Doodle, Christina by animatronix, Thiago by Almei, Duncan by Robbie, Braxton by Skeleboi, Rosabell by JEBZ, Cora by Ecopania, Eva by Silvermoon , Myrtle by Salt, Destiny by Pizzaccino, Mira by Rize, Lucas by Troublemaker, Anthony by Shawna
MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
Yippy x Iggy, Chuck x Mesa, (Nin)Joy x (Dyna)Moe, Bertha x Pinch Hitwell, Boomer x Deano, Clover x Robby, Brody x Cameo, Connor x Lisa, Nye x Rollie, Kasey O x Daniela, Kaleb x Scooter, Gremmie x Sasha, Shannon x Duke Gotcha, Kayla x Georgito, Indigo x Hacky Zak, Hank x Wendy, Ember x Johnny, Peggy x Kenji, Liezel x LePete (temporary), Sarge Fan x Radlynn, Steven x Yui, Quinn x Jojo, Roy x Koilee, Xolo x Sprinks, Drakson x Willow, Taylor x Soundbord
My FC topic/info:
Elleon
The Greeter
Restaurant Star

*chugs soda* Sipping tea is overrated

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 09:16:25 PM »

And thus a new journey shall start for young Bobert...

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
10/7/20 Teto
10/30/20 Starly
12/1/20 Holiday Starly
12/8/20 Holiday Mocha Starly
12/26/20 New Year's Starly
1/2/21 Black Rock Scooter
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
She/her
RedeyeRoadRage
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2021, 03:23:49 AM »

Nice start. Thumbs Up

Number 15: Papa's Burgeria foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Papa's Burgeria burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A Flipchaner uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Papa's Burgeria." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2021, 08:00:48 PM »

And thus a new journey shall start for young Bobert...
A girl named after an inactive forumer's former pet goldfish... *tased*

CHAPTER 2

Bobert had no hecking idea how to actually brew coffee until her brief tutorial in Papa's Mocharia. Sure, she'd mixed her own creamers and sugar in before, but this was a whole new level of complicated. The fact that she was now in an alternate universe didn't make it any easier, because one of her first customers was her mom- actually, an alternate universe Olivia with no memories of her. Bobert wisely decided not to bring up the fact that an alternate version of Olivia was her mother while taking this younger lady's latte order.

Several days later, Papa Louie called to ask Bobert how she was doing. "I'm doing okay, I checked the FYELP ratings online and we're already a four star establishment! Sorry I haven't done better..."
"That's all right, but remember, Jojo the food critic is sure to show up exactly one week after our opening day- he never fails. A blue ribbon would be a step in the right direction, although if you fail his order it would make a nice dramatic touch to my documentary!"
Bobert rolled her eyes, glad this was an old-school telephone so he couldn't see her face. "Yeah, 'cause everybody loves an underdog. Anyway thanks for checking up, but I'm wiped and gotta go get dinner and sleep."
"Oh, and one more thing- I've been trying to branch out, offer delivery services at my restaurants, so I'll be hiring a delivery driver tomorrow. So just letting you know, you'll have a chance to help interview the potential candidates. Good night, see you bright and early tomorrow at 5am!" Papa Louie hung up abruptly.

Great, thought Bobert. Not only do I have to get up before the sun rises, but I also have to be there for some stupid job interview I'm not qualified for. At least Papa Louie is thinking of me... or rather, he wants me there when he FILMS the interviews. Sighing, she closed up the shop and retreated to her apartment above. At least I don't have to worry about transportation!

Bobert was so tired she hardly had time to eat a delicious pizza from Papa's Pizzeria (boy could that Joy girl put the pedal to the metal, because that pizza was there thirty minutes after she ordered. Bobert didn't even have a car, let alone a legit racecar decked in the colors of Papa's Pizzeria. Looks like Wendy in this universe was just as skilled as the Wendy in her universe and probably had more time on her hands without three kids running all over the place. Bobert tipped Joy with some of the tips from her own jar- "Sorry, I don't have much."
"Nah it's fine, good night!" Joy zipped back into her pizzeria racecar and zoomed off into the night. She ate half the pizza, stuck the rest in her minifridge (COLD LEFTOVER PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST WITH A NICE COLD LATTE! BOOYAH!) then brushed her teeth and flopped down on her small twin bed and went to sleep with the light still on.

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2021, 08:25:26 PM »

CHAPTER 3

The next morning, Bobert woke to the sound of Papa Louie honking his car horn right outside her apartment- the one downside to living right above the Mocharia. He already seemed to have three young adult applicants lined up outside. She glanced at the clock- how could it already be 5:00? She must've forgotten to set the alarm in her tired stupor. She wouldn't have time to shower so she got dressed/freshened up quickly in the bathroom, ran downstairs and gulped down some of her leftover pizza, whipped up a couple simple iced lattes for everyone and unlocked the Mocharia.

The first thing she noticed were all the cameras trained on her, witnessing her embarrassment first hand. Oh well, at least it wasn't as bad as middle school- the judgmental stares and whispering gossip of a hundred other preteen girls had hardened her. "Good morning Papa Louie, good morning Flipverse! Just had to get my beauty rest, ya know what I mean?" She winked at the camera. "So, Papa Louie, who are these fine folks?" She inwardly cringed at her own cheesiness, but she knew the audience would love it.

"Well, I'd introduce them, but I don't know any more about them than you do as I just picked them up today," said Papa Louie. "Strangely enough, all of them told me they emerged from a portal in a strange science lab in the middle of the forest!"
"Boy, that is really strange," said Bobert. So nobody in THIS universe is foolish enough to apply for a Papa Louie restaurant job.

The first applicant, a blond guy with spiky hair, stepped forward. "Hiya, my name is Bolt, and I love sports! I like running, baseball, football, racecar driving, and more! I'd make a fantastic delivery driver because I'd be able to get those lattes to customers as fast as greased lightning!" Bobert immediately recognized him as the son of Whiff and Mindy in her universe, as he was only a year younger than her and was rather popular at high school. She generally avoided his crowd as it was full of well, stereotypical jocks who were nice but too peppy and often struggled to get good grades in every class except phys ed. She was sure he meant well, but had a feeling he'd end up spilling more lattes than he successfully delivered.
Bobert took his resume upon which his only former job experience was walking the neighbors' dogs. "Um, thank you Bolt, I guess I'll give you a call if you get the job."

The second applicant was a rather snobby looking girl with a deep tan and ultra-straightened dark hair with hot pink highlights. She was, in fact, wearing an awful lot of pink, most of it straight out of Tohru's fashion line. Bobert didn't recognize this girl but recognized her type *koff koff* plastics *koff koff* before the overly pink girl even opened her mouth.
"I'm Thalia, and I'm applying for this job because I um, totally need to support myself and like, save for college." She blinked her long false lashes. "Also, my lattes will totally bring more boys and girls to the yard." She did realize she was applying to be a delivery driver and not a barista, right?
Bobert had to try really hard not to roll her eyes this time, as all the cameras were on her and this obvious wannabe. "Well, that certainly sounds um, very helpful. I'll give you a call if you get the job." She gingerly took the girl's hot-pink resume sheet and pretended to skim it before dropping it on Bolt's bare one.

Finally, the last candidate stepped forward. But this time, Bobert had no idea what to say. Because this was none other than the guy she'd had a crush on since freshman year of high school.

TO BE CONTINUED!

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 07:10:46 PM »

CHAPTER 4

"Waluigi? How did you get here?" Bobert asked, glancing at the tall, darker-skinned guy with ridiculously poofy hair and nerd glasses. The last time she'd seen him was on their graduation day, as they'd been in the same class.

"Wait, the nerd's name is WALUIGI?" Tohru's fangirl cackled like a witch. "Oh Em Gee. I need to like, text my friends!" She took out her phone, only to find her contacts completely wiped. "What the fudge?" Thalia shrieked like a banshee, then ran away as fast as her high heeled shoes would allow. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Make sure you get a good shot of her running away," Papa Louie instructed to Didar. "Follow her on your electric scooter for a while too." The older teen with an action camera on his hat followed the chef's instructions, witnessing a whole extra minute of Thalia's embarrassment.

Bobert shook her head, struggling not to laugh since she would be mortified if she was the one running away. "Unfortunately, I don't pity her. Also there was no way I was hiring her. I hope she goes back to where she came from. Uh, sorry Waluigi. I was supposed to be getting your resume."

"Oh. Yeah." The guy who was totally named after the best video game villain ever (no bias here, nope- forget that Waluigi is my favorite Nintendo character. Erase it from your memory! Oh wait-) took out a rather ordinary-looking resume. He also only had one previous job- cashier at Hugo's Warped Records. Naturally Bobert already knew this as she'd been in that store plenty of times herself, at least in the alternate reality where Hugo was already an old man and already a semi-retired DJ.

"This looks okay, and from what I've observed, you did quite well at your previous job." Bobert went to the record shop every single week. Every week, she bought exactly one CD, never the same type twice in a row. In fact, it may come as a huge shock, but the reason why she bought that one CD per week was so she could talk to her crush.

What she didn't understand was how Waluigi of all people had come here, to the same alternate reality and time as she had. She'd have to ask him later, when the cameras were not trained on them from every angle. Bobert pretended to compare Bolt's resume to Waluigi's for dramatic effect, but her mind was clearly already made up. "All right anti-Luigi, you've got yourself a job!"

TO BE CONTINUED OR SOMETHING

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

And I don't know how it gets better than this

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2021, 06:56:07 AM »

ooh good work here

Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you.
Quotes:
Oh, my sincere apologies about that. I have the IQ of a potato, lmao.
doesn't have logic my dear darling Tousti
Thumbs Up
I wonder what their feet would look like
Debbie: My dad is a dog
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage
You actually had me thinking that Brazilian was a language for a second

...fine I’ll just change them to Chinese
Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Yeah, it might be a medical condition
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
KCP13: Felicity (as Sophie)
KCP14: Lizzy
KCP15: Kiefer, Lizzy, Jaun
KCP17: Kiefer, Lizzy, Richard
KCP18: Kiefer, Felicity, Luca
KCP19: Kiefer, Serena, Jaxon
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2021, 07:53:12 PM »

ooh good work here
yay thanks for reading (AND commenting~) anyway it's supposed to be slightly realistic, heavy emphasis on slightly (AUs are no small matter though)

CHAPTER 5: THESE CHAPTERS NEED TITLES!

It was slightly awkward at first for Bobert to work with her crush, but he was gone delivering orders half the time so it wasn't as difficult as she'd expected. Plus, he looked incredible in the bright cyan apron she'd chosen for their theme color. That was one perk of the job- Bobert actually had a say in the uniforms and decor. She could almost forget that some weird college-age siblings with cameras and sound equipment were lurking in the shadows, filming and editing nearly everything she said and did. The guy looked like a more tan Tony Hawk, and the sound girl looked an awful lot like a gijinka Sonic the Hedgehog, so Bobert started mentally calling them Hawk and Sonic.

"Just a question, do you know a young lady named Soundbord?" Bobert asked them one day. "Oh yeah," said the sonic looking girl. "The blue-haired girl. I think she was in one or two of my college classes, we weren't close friends though."
"I see," said Bobert. "She's uh... a family friend." She couldn't exactly say in the alternate universe I came from, Soundbord is my coworker's mom!

Speaking of that coworker, Waluigi returned from delivering a giant chocolate monstrosity to Timm. "Oh hey Bo, hi sound tech lady."
"Hey, what's up? I was just thinking about you. Um, I mean, I was wondering when you'd get back since we already have another delivery order. Sorry..." Bobert became more polite around him for some reason. Why wasn't it this easy to be polite around everyone else? The other day, she'd nearly dumped a latte all over Bertha's head because she complained that "ThE sYrUp Is NoT oN tHe BoTtOm Of ThE cUp!" Like, why the heck would anyone want syrup just sitting there in the bottom of the cup? If only all her customers were as polite and patient as Waluigi...

Bobert snapped back to reality when the doorbell rang, and in walked none other than...

Taylor himself.

Waluigi couldn't stop himself from doing a double take. "D- dad?"

TO BE CONTINUED OUT OF SPITE FOR ALL THOSE CUSTOMERS WHO ORDER SYRUP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CUP!! (jk)

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2021, 02:12:08 AM »

Laugh That's funny on the point of the syrup at the bottom, I always forget it.

Quotes:
Thumbs Up
I love the taste of sausage it is very good I love it so much it is so yummy when you have a tasty taste and you go to the saussage

Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
Young men are also important because North Korea has acquired a new fleet. Pope Louis was a good monk, he called this ship. Shoes
KCP History:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2021, 05:11:13 PM »

Laugh That's funny on the point of the syrup at the bottom, I always forget it.
yeah and it makes no sense IRL ROFL. another thing that doesn't make sense is putting ice in after the other stuff, that's how you splash coffee all over the place, and I would know Smirk you're supposed to put the ice in FIRST.

CHAPTER 6: TITLE GOES HERE

"Hey hot stuff, wanna go out to dinner? Mmm yeah, lookin' mighty fine in that uniform!" Bobert winked at the mirror. "LOL like I'm actually gonna say that to him. Bet he'd quit the job immediately!" She spent the next ten minutes tweezing her eyebrows and applying just a bit of eyeliner and colored lip gloss, then walked down to the Mocharia. I've gotta say, it's rather convenient living right above the cafe, she thought.

Waluigi wasn't even there yet, so she prepared the equipment and made herself a simple strawberry milk latte. She also made Waluigi's favorite, shaved-ice caramel mocha with a ridiculous amount of whipped cream, caramel syrup and chocolate shavings on top. Even if she wasn't gutsy enough to ask him out to dinner, the least she could do was make something nice to wake him up. She was just putting the finishing touches on the frappuccino when the doorbell rang and her least favorite documentary siblings showed up.

"Heeey, what's up? Did you make that for your boyfriend?" Simone, aka Sonic, walked as close to Bobert as she could get without risking a splash attack (though she'd had a field day editing the footage of Bertha's dousing.)
Bobert rolled her eyes. "Don't you guys have anything better to do than stalk me like creepy PAPA-razzi?"
"Nope!" Didar cheerfully exclaimed, getting some nice footage of Waluigi's special.

When Waluigi did appear ten minutes later, he immediately saw the frappuccino. "Oh wow, thanks again Bo!"
"Bo? Oh my gosh he liiiikes you!" Simone whispered.
"You better not start calling me that or I'll put boogers in your lattes," Bobert whispered, loud enough to be picked up by Sonic-girl's hidden mic. "Only Waluigi is allowed to call me that."
"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me." Simone made an exaggerated wink which her brother caught on camera.
Somehow, I doubt that... Bobert thought. She was 100% sure this "secret" would be totally exposed when the documentary came out. Hopefully, Waluigi would figure it out before Papa Louie exposed her feelings to the world.

"Okay! Let's get ready for the first customer! Our new ingredient is lavender powder and according to our research, that should attract Penny!" Simone grinned. "She's super cute, too bad she's taken."
"Ugh sis, stop talking about your stupid one-sided crushes, that's just more useless junk to edit out later," Didar complained.

Sure enough, Penny walked into the door. "Oh my gosh! I heard you guys are making LAVENDER LATTES!!! Ever since I heard about them on Spinterest, I've been ABSOLUTELY DYING to try one! Oh, don't forget the strawberry milk, and uh..." Penny proceeded to spend the next five minutes adding more things to her order. Bobert tried to write everything down in the right order on the ticket, but the hyper island girl kept changing her mind.
Good thing I'm using pencil, she thought, erasing one type of cannoli cream and replacing it with another. Finally, the crazy girl finished and Bobert went to make the order. Despite all the insane ingredient changes, she managed to get everything correct on the first try and only spilled a couple drops of coffee.

"Oh my gosh this is so good," said Penny as she sipped the latte, crying. "Why can't I make anything this awesome at the Freezeria, it's no fair."
"Are you all right?" Simone asked. "You were cheerful when you got here and now you sound upset."
"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Penny wiped away the tears. "It's just... OMG I CAN'T KEEP IT A SECRET ANY MORE. I'M PREGNANT!! ALBERTO AND I ARE HAVING A BABY!!!" She jumped up and down, nearly dropping her whipped cream.
Simone jumped, the hidden mic falling out of her collar. "Whoa, really? That's-" She realized the mic was hanging and fixed it. "That's er, wonderful news!"

TO BE CONTINUED~

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
Elleon
The Greeter
Restaurant Star

*chugs soda* Sipping tea is overrated

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2021, 06:26:39 PM »

yeah and it makes no sense IRL ROFL. another thing that doesn't make sense is putting ice in after the other stuff, that's how you splash coffee all over the place, and I would know Smirk you're supposed to put the ice in FIRST.

CHAPTER 6: TITLE GOES HERE

"Hey hot stuff, wanna go out to dinner? Mmm yeah, lookin' mighty fine in that uniform!" Bobert winked at the mirror. "LOL like I'm actually gonna say that to him. Bet he'd quit the job immediately!" She spent the next ten minutes tweezing her eyebrows and applying just a bit of eyeliner and colored lip gloss, then walked down to the Mocharia. I've gotta say, it's rather convenient living right above the cafe, she thought.

Waluigi wasn't even there yet, so she prepared the equipment and made herself a simple strawberry milk latte. She also made Waluigi's favorite, shaved-ice caramel mocha with a ridiculous amount of whipped cream, caramel syrup and chocolate shavings on top. Even if she wasn't gutsy enough to ask him out to dinner, the least she could do was make something nice to wake him up. She was just putting the finishing touches on the frappuccino when the doorbell rang and her least favorite documentary siblings showed up.

"Heeey, what's up? Did you make that for your boyfriend?" Simone, aka Sonic, walked as close to Bobert as she could get without risking a splash attack (though she'd had a field day editing the footage of Bertha's dousing.)
Bobert rolled her eyes. "Don't you guys have anything better to do than stalk me like creepy PAPA-razzi?"
"Nope!" Didar cheerfully exclaimed, getting some nice footage of Waluigi's special.

When Waluigi did appear ten minutes later, he immediately saw the frappuccino. "Oh wow, thanks again Bo!"
"Bo? Oh my gosh he liiiikes you!" Simone whispered.
"You better not start calling me that or I'll put boogers in your lattes," Bobert whispered, loud enough to be picked up by Sonic-girl's hidden mic. "Only Waluigi is allowed to call me that."
"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me." Simone made an exaggerated wink which her brother caught on camera.
Somehow, I doubt that... Bobert thought. She was 100% sure this "secret" would be totally exposed when the documentary came out. Hopefully, Waluigi would figure it out before Papa Louie exposed her feelings to the world.

"Okay! Let's get ready for the first customer! Our new ingredient is lavender powder and according to our research, that should attract Penny!" Simone grinned. "She's super cute, too bad she's taken."
"Ugh sis, stop talking about your stupid one-sided crushes, that's just more useless junk to edit out later," Didar complained.

Sure enough, Penny walked into the door. "Oh my gosh! I heard you guys are making LAVENDER LATTES!!! Ever since I heard about them on Spinterest, I've been ABSOLUTELY DYING to try one! Oh, don't forget the strawberry milk, and uh..." Penny proceeded to spend the next five minutes adding more things to her order. Bobert tried to write everything down in the right order on the ticket, but the hyper island girl kept changing her mind.
Good thing I'm using pencil, she thought, erasing one type of cannoli cream and replacing it with another. Finally, the crazy girl finished and Bobert went to make the order. Despite all the insane ingredient changes, she managed to get everything correct on the first try and only spilled a couple drops of coffee.

"Oh my gosh this is so good," said Penny as she sipped the latte, crying. "Why can't I make anything this awesome at the Freezeria, it's no fair."
"Are you all right?" Simone asked. "You were cheerful when you got here and now you sound upset."
"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Penny wiped away the tears. "It's just... OMG I CAN'T KEEP IT A SECRET ANY MORE. I'M PREGNANT!! ALBERTO AND I ARE HAVING A BABY!!!" She jumped up and down, nearly dropping her whipped cream.
Simone jumped, the hidden mic falling out of her collar. "Whoa, really? That's-" She realized the mic was hanging and fixed it. "That's er, wonderful news!"

TO BE CONTINUED~

Simone x Penny?

Can't wait to read more!

Links:

Favorites:
Spoiler:
Favorite customers: Scooter, Chuck, Clover, Taylor, Peggy, Tohru and Austin!
Favorite gamerias: Donut and Wing

Spoiler:
10/7/20 Teto
10/30/20 Starly
12/1/20 Holiday Starly
12/8/20 Holiday Mocha Starly
12/26/20 New Year's Starly
1/2/21 Black Rock Scooter
Please friend me: Noelle (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ#6065
She/her
Fearless
Mr. Perfectly Fine
Food Critic

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2021, 03:53:18 AM »

Simone x Penny Huh???[

Quotes:
Thumbs Up

Can't :
- Anything not good
S m a s h
KCP History:
Overbord
Falling off all my ships
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2021, 07:02:46 PM »

Simone x Penny?

Can't wait to read more!
it is definitely a one-sided crush lol. Penny is already taken 4 lyfe. but it's always fun to crackship muwahahahaha

CHAPTER 7: SIMONE'S WOES

Every time a new customer arrived, Simone interviewed them. Most of the time this was all fine and good, but occasionally she would get a crush on someone random and act all giggly and flirty. "Sooo Pally! Rockin' these unique outfits, where do you get them from?"
"Uh, I just kinda put on whatever I have that fits the current season," Pally replied.
"I see." Simone brought out the big mic, the square one that official newscasters like Duke Gotcha liked to use. "What's it like being in one of Papa Louie's restaurants for the first time? On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your experience here? Do you have a Flipchat account, I'd love to add you!"
Pally's eyes were as wide as a deer in the headlights, only slightly enhanced by her glasses. "Whoa, one question at a time is good. But I like the Mocharia and I would give it a solid 10/10, their chocolate cannolis are the best ever! I guess you can look me up on Flipchat, my username is PL_Pally, that's with an underscore." Simone totally added her but was dismayed to see her page plainly stated that she was interested in men.

The next week, it happened again. Trishna walked into the "supersonic ambush" (that's what Bobert called it) and spent an entire hour talking about her fashion line and how everything tasted better with tangerine. "Seriously, I wish they had orange dreamsicle cream for the cannolis, that would be amaze-balls!"
Simone laughed. "That sounds rather charming, 'amaze-balls.' Definitely putting this in the final documentary."
"Wait, you're making a DOCUMENTARY? O.M.G. HI MOM, HI DAD, HI BESTIES, HI DARLING FANS!!!" Trishna waved at the camera on Didar's hat. "Oh, and if you're watching this Wylan B, I totally dig your style!" She winked dramatically.

Waaait does Trishna have a crush on WYLAN B? Bobert ran away and spent an entire five minutes laughing in the bathroom so she wouldn't scare the customers away. Waluigi came and knocked on the door and asked her if she was okay because she was crying so hard.
"Yeah, I'm fine, just getting over myself. I mean... TRISHNA and WYLAN B! In our universe, Wylan B has a boyfriend and Trishna doesn't even seem to care about relationships. Sorry, I know I'm a total troll."
"It's fine, as long as you're fine," said Waluigi. He personally found it hilarious how Bobert ran off because of something as silly as this, but at the same time he was concerned he wouldn't get his orders delivered in time. "But please hurry, your AU mom just called and she wants the same as last time."

Finally one day, a customer flirted with Simone before she could even get started. "Hey there, I love your hair!" Yui exclaimed, drinking her small iced latte. "What do you use to make it so fluffy??"
"Oh, well I just use the extra volume hairspray from Cloudberry beauty salon, but my hair is naturally poofy."
"Wow, you should add me on Flipchat and tell me more of your secrets!" They exchanged info off camera.

"Well sis, you finally found someone crazier than you. I better not find you guys sneaking around and making out on set or I'll totally tell Papa Louie," said Didar.
"Hey! You're just jealous because you're too socially awkward to even talk to girls, you just stare at them like a creeper!"
"I do not, and when I'm looking at them that's because it's my job!" Didar glared at his sister. "Oh and for your information, Pally is ALSO my Flipchat pal, and she actually liked one of my photos once!"
"Oh yeah? That means nothing, she liked my photos three times already and she's not even into girls." Simone stuck her tongue out.

"Uh guys, there is a customer about to walk in the door, please keep it down or I'll tell Papa Louie about both of you," said Bobert. "And it's a C L O S E R!" She took the final order and quickly made it to avoid the wrath of Whippa.

TO BE CONTINUED

BEST SHOUTBOX QUOTES:

MY FLIPLINE FAN SHIPS!:
My FC topic/info:
papa14
Currently
Papa's Assistant

Austin for PNC21!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2021, 07:13:46 PM »

Nobody:

Overbord's Fanfic: Simone x Whoever

Hi, I'm papa14.

Waiting on a Chiliria and a Freezeria remake
Pages: [1] 2   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.