Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15   
Print
Author Topic: bord will do half decent pencil sketches of your humans for u (request topic)  (Read 33036 times)
noname
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2015, 07:22:12 PM »

Bang
Restaurant Master

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2015, 08:02:15 PM »

Long Signature:
Awards List
------------
Most Unique User 2016
Won Survivor 2016 (TSH)

I AM THE GOAT
Almeidinha
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2015, 09:26:53 PM »

Almei:
You have won Len the FC! You may now use him in any of your engrish stories and make fan art of him ;p

OMG!!! I won!
I already have a good engrish story to put it!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
 Hooray Hooray Hooray
Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Boing Boing

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2015, 03:16:36 AM »

I'll sign Smiley

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A

BB Fan
Burger Flipper

Sleepy Guy

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2015, 03:19:31 AM »

I'll sign Smiley

Not much active :[
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2015, 09:30:18 AM »

kay, once again, I will be doing the raffle today in like 8 hours or so (after dinner where I live ;p)

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2015, 11:24:51 AM »

Have i signed up at his one ? If no , then do it

A Red Cube
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2015, 11:40:48 AM »

nope you didn't, but now you have. I'm doing one raffle each day because I have lots of FCs ;p

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.

Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2015, 12:03:04 PM »

by the way, although Waffles is no longer here (miss you Waffles Cry) I finally drew a messy monochrome scooter sketch LOL.

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2015, 12:13:04 PM »

Sorry for the triple post but I even finally made a messy sketch version of an overdue request... she may have been annoying and rude sometimes, but I still miss Papl being on the forum all the other times when she wasn't.

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Almeidinha
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2015, 12:42:56 PM »

Nice Arts! Grin
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2015, 02:06:40 PM »

Nice Arts! Grin
I'm on a roll today ;p and here's one I never drew for you.

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2015, 02:27:28 PM »

this was a super old request from VanillaMilk, lol.

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Almeidinha
« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2015, 03:22:42 PM »

I'm on a roll today ;p and here's one I never drew for you.

OMG, I likes!
Thanks!
PS: Putting on my avatar because I needed to update it with greater urgency tributes!
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2015, 06:40:52 PM »

lol thanks ;p anyway it's time for the raffle~

Froot Loops:
You may try again
Azuki:
You may try again
Everilyfel:
You may try again
Gigzapunk:
You may try again
Tamatim:
You may try again
Peter Pan:
You may try again
Theblogger:
You have WON THE FC! Her name is Niki, she has magenta eyes, she really is a jedi in training because I thought it would be funny to ripoff Star Wars in my made up universe, and she may look girly on the outside but she's tough as nails on the inside. It's how she gets by undetected. She's undercover, lol.

You may begin to sign up for this bad girl. ;p

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.