Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15   
Print
Author Topic: bord will do half decent pencil sketches of your humans for u (request topic)  (Read 33767 times)
Saburo
Restaurant Pro

Saburo

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2015, 01:35:17 PM »

OMG

HE IS GREAT

Matt [Aug 07 02:13 PM]:   hi DJ
Contact Me On Facebook Sombrero Santi
noname
« Reply #151 on: September 27, 2015, 04:46:45 PM »

I sign up
tinycake2
« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2015, 04:55:47 PM »

Sign down
Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Boing Boing

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2015, 10:30:58 AM »

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A

My Topics:
Ataino
A Red Cube
Better Than Papa!

A Red Cube

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2015, 11:58:26 AM »

sign randomly Tongue

A Red Cube
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2015, 02:31:11 PM »

I made the earlier requests finally. lol Melinda and Gabriella. quick sketches on Paint of course.

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

magicmusic [May 21 08:33 PM]:   When I grow up I wanna be just like pickleric
shoutbox queen has found QUOTE OF THE DECADE!:
Matt: Testing the new Shoutbox!
Flipline_Tony: Testing.
Flipline_Tony: Looks like no one's here.
Matt:  Cry

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.
(in response to "I insert a jack-o-lantern." I wanna see a jill-a-torch ROFL)

Fav KCP 2018 entries (besides Annika):
Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
fav customerpalooza 2019 forumer entries:
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Almeidinha
« Reply #156 on: September 28, 2015, 03:28:22 PM »

I made the earlier requests finally. Gabriella. quick sketches on Paint of course.

Ong, I love :3
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 28, 2015, 06:30:07 PM »

lol. thanks (although it's not even that great ;p)
anyway time for ze raffle.

and Random.org says...:
Theblogger wins yet again ;p he can name this guy whatever he wants to and make up a back story, this character doesn't even have a personality at all yet lol.

You may now begin to sign up for this demonic lookin' gal.

Check out my new Flipline Bachelorette fanfic! http://www.flipline.com/forum/index.php?topic=45830.0

awesome quotes of 2018:
"I'm the Grand Supreme Mip of being a poke in the eye!" (from AKC's AyChao Academy comic)
You get a jill-a-torch.

Azariah (Mystic), Morrigan (Lilith), Bonnie (JakeZ), Scott (Pine-Apple), Rose (RoseKitty), Kassem (despite the fact that he's half blue-green colorblind), Treble (breadlord), Bellamy (SND), Chelsea (Paramore), Skye (Shawna), Ranulph (CupcakePsyducks), Alice (Algodethacon), Hazel (Zuki-Chan), Zack (DeluxePizza), Soufflia (lajoie), Chelsea (Paramore), Dakota (speedo)
Sean (YellowPenguin), Enigma (Ninja Monkey), Myrtle (MintGold), Keiko (apocalypseArisen/Lavender), Donny (VVAVES/~JustAqua~), Walter M (Holi Toledo/forgottenusername), Nadia (Haseul/hyewon)
Forumer entry Runners-up: Rias, Obed, Rocky, Q for Quality, Poisoncrene, Kief, Ibzy
Saburo
Restaurant Pro

Saburo

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2015, 06:32:34 PM »

Sad

I wanted that guy so bad

But not that FC sorry that devil is too ugh

Matt [Aug 07 02:13 PM]:   hi DJ
Contact Me On Facebook Sombrero Santi
noname
« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2015, 06:35:36 PM »

I sign up
tinycake2
« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2015, 06:40:03 PM »

Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2015, 08:18:08 PM »

Sad

I wanted that guy so bad

But not that FC sorry that devil is too ugh
lol she isn't a devil, it's a costume ;p but you don't have to sign up you know. and also sorry about random.org. I'm gonna make sure that everyone gets a FC, even if I have to make a similar one and just give it away without a raffle.

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Tamatim
Tomato Boy!
Better Than Papa!

Boing Boing

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 29, 2015, 11:59:41 AM »

I sign up if she's don't evil Smiley

Welcome To My Signature!:
Hello! Have a nice day! Wink
You probably know that I'm a tomato fan already.

Always Be Nice:
Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

Credits to T.A

My Topics:
Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 29, 2015, 02:09:21 PM »

I sign up if she's don't evil Smiley
Well, she's a "mean girl", but she's not totally evil ;p she's just a classic "popular high school girl" type, and if you win her you can always change her personality LOL.

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Soundbord
I sound very bord
Forum Fanatic

God exists!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 30, 2015, 07:33:09 PM »

And teh winner of this FC is...

Randomly:
Everilyfel! You have won this red-eyed girl and you can name her, etc.

you may begin to sign up for the next raffle, which are twins. You can sign up for both but the original plan was for different people to win each FC. If someone really wants both twins, they will have to complete a challenge assigned by me.

awesome quotes of 2018:
You get a jill-a-torch.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15   
Print
Jump to:  

Sorry, you must have JavaScript enabled to use the Flipline Forum.